Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Yaujtapool
the creator said:
"Gambler said:

Original Doomsday was made to be unstoppable. Lobo is powerful but he's not on the original Doomsday's level (in my opinion).
I agree with you. Lobo is very strong but he is not in Doomsday's class. In fcat I would say that Wonder Woman would actually edge out Lobo in strength as well.

Also its pretty common knowledge that Lobo has a weakness to gas.
I think it's all the raw food in his diet......LOL.
On a serious note, having an insane healing factor does not mean that more common methods of attack can't stun or KO you.

Being overwhelmed by Doomsday is one thing and in no way means Lobo could do the same thing. Veril Dox beat Lobo before and he's nowhere near as strong.
Good point.

"

Im not sure about you saying that wonder woman being stronger than Lobo , has she ever crushed an entire city with her bare hands and eat it ?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
erik said:
"A agree with Gambler. There is hardly anyone actually giving a reason other than his strength. I give it to Wonder Woman."
And why cant Strength and Durability be the factor here ? Atlas was able to pound Superman... and all he had was Strength and Durability... One Dimensional Bricks have handled there business against Superman level characters before...
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Yaujtapool

NUFF SAID !!!
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By Static Shock
King Saturn said:
"And why cant Strength and Durability be the factor here ? Atlas was able to pound Superman... and all he had was Strength and Durability... One Dimensional Bricks have handled there business against Superman level characters before...
"
Was Superman using his speed in that fight? Or, was he just fighting pound for pound? Keep in mind that fights like that in comics aren't all-out, because there's always one side or both that doesn't use all of their abilities to their advantage.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I think Princess Di can beat Lobo.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#56  Edited By Erik
King Saturn said:
"erik said:
"A agree with Gambler. There is hardly anyone actually giving a reason other than his strength. I give it to Wonder Woman."
And why cant Strength and Durability be the factor here ? Atlas was able to pound Superman... and all he had was Strength and Durability... One Dimensional Bricks have handled there business against Superman level characters before...
"
It can be a factor but Wonder Woman has trashed people that have those qualities. She even took out Superman a few times who is much stronger than her. To say that he wins just because he is stronger when he is going up against a person trained to fight beings stronger than her, is not good enough. 
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57  Edited By The_Ghostshell
King Saturn said:
"Like I Said... Doomsday maybe a bit stronger than Lobo... but that doesnt mean Lobo couldnt overpower her in a brawl... so Lobo had a low showing against Veril Dox... he has also had high showing against Superman and GL's At Times... and what about her struggles with Etrigan ? Etrigan isnt as strong as Doomsday either... but yet she hasnt defeated that beast either ( Diana stalemated him )... and granted the fact that Diana is immune to Hellfire attacks... that essentially makes him a One Dimensional Brick to her as well...
"
My argument isn't just based off from who beat who. Lobo having good showings against Superman means what exactly? Wonder Woman has as well. In fact she could have killed him in their last fight had she wanted to. She was even holding back, while Superman on the other hand was trying to kill her believing it was Doomsday. Etrigan is one of the 13 mystical something or others in the DCU as explained by Darkseid. Wonder Woman stalemating him isnt a bad thing its actually a decent feat.

Having said that, Lobo has some crazy power/strength feats as well as some insane durability feats. Those are things that should be used for why he wins. Not, "He goes toe to toe with Superman." Cause character A beat character B logic shouldnt be the foundation for Lobo's win. Cause if thats the case then if Superman has ever defeated Lobo, and Wonder Woman has defeated Superman, its easy to say Wonder Woman wins.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Yaujtapool said:
NUFF SAID !!!"
That's not even close to nuff said.Now say more!
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By AtPhantom

Didn't Superman stomp Lobo?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lobo looks like Gene Simons and the Joker had a baby........and then peed on it.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
AtPhantom said:
"Didn't Superman stomp Lobo?
Pretty much.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Static Shock said:
"King Saturn said:
"And why cant Strength and Durability be the factor here ? Atlas was able to pound Superman... and all he had was Strength and Durability... One Dimensional Bricks have handled there business against Superman level characters before...
"
Was Superman using his speed in that fight? Or, was he just fighting pound for pound? Keep in mind that fights like that in comics aren't all-out, because there's always one side or both that doesn't use all of their abilities to their advantage.
"
But who is to say Lobo is super slow though... he may not be as fast as Wonder Woman... but he has been able to keep up with The Man of Steel and Hal Jordan...

erik said:
"King Saturn said:
"erik said:
"
It can be a factor but Wonder Woman has trashed people that have those qualities. She even took out Superman a few times who is much stronger than her. To say that he wins just because he is stronger when he is going up against a person trained to fight beings stronger than her, is not good enough. 
"
Not just Stronger... Lobo is more Durable as well... and even if she is more well trained that Lobo in fighting... Diana was more well trained that Etrigan at fighting and she couldnt beat him... it was a stalemate

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Gambler said:
"King Saturn said:
"Like I Said... Doomsday maybe a bit stronger than Lobo... but that doesnt mean Lobo couldnt overpower her in a brawl... so Lobo had a low showing against Veril Dox... he has also had high showing against Superman and GL's At Times... and what about her struggles with Etrigan ? Etrigan isnt as strong as Doomsday either... but yet she hasnt defeated that beast either ( Diana stalemated him )... and granted the fact that Diana is immune to Hellfire attacks... that essentially makes him a One Dimensional Brick to her as well...
"
My argument isn't just based off from who beat who. Lobo having good showings against Superman means what exactly? Wonder Woman has as well. In fact she could have killed him in their last fight had she wanted to. She was even holding back, while Superman on the other hand was trying to kill her believing it was Doomsday. Etrigan is one of the 13 mystical something or others in the DCU as explained by Darkseid. Wonder Woman stalemating him isnt a bad thing its actually a decent feat.

Having said that, Lobo has some crazy power/strength feats as well as some insane durability feats. Those are things that should be used for why he wins. Not, "He goes toe to toe with Superman." Cause character A beat character B logic shouldnt be the foundation for Lobo's win. Cause if thats the case then if Superman has ever defeated Lobo, and Wonder Woman has defeated Superman, its easy to say Wonder Woman wins.

"
Etrigan as one of the 13 mystics dont mean much though... Etrigan hasnt had the best of showing in comics... like struggling with Blue Devil... he didnt even use any real magic in his battle with Wonder Woman... he just used Hellfire which was ineffective... most of his effective attacks were physical against her... now granted the whole Person A beating Person B may not be the best argument... but you also know that Lobo doesnt have any Strength Level feats like Wonder Woman to compare with... at least not like lifting a 1/3 of the Earth... and what not...

AtPhantom said:
"Didn't Superman stomp Lobo?
"
Yes Superman beat Lobo... but Lobo got the best of him on other occasions...

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By AtPhantom
King Saturn said:
"Etrigan as one of the 13 mystics dont mean much though... Etrigan hasnt had the best of showing in comics... like struggling with Blue Devil... he didnt even use any real magic in his battle with Wonder Woman... he just used Hellfire which was ineffective... most of his effective attacks were physical against her... now granted the whole Person A beating Person B may not be the best argument... but you also know that Lobo doesnt have any Strength Level feats like Wonder Woman to compare with... at least not like lifting a 1/3 of the Earth... and what not...

"
Blue devil at the time was upgraded to the rank of a riming demon, same as Etrigan. And Etrigan was already busy slaughtering thousands of Satanus' troops when BD attacked.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The_Ghostshell
King Saturn said:
"Etrigan as one of the 13 mystics dont mean much though... Etrigan hasnt had the best of showing in comics... like struggling with Blue Devil... he didnt even use any real magic in his battle with Wonder Woman... he just used Hellfire which was ineffective... most of his effective attacks were physical against her... now granted the whole Person A beating Person B may not be the best argument... but you also know that Lobo doesnt have any Strength Level feats like Wonder Woman to compare with... at least not like lifting a 1/3 of the Earth... and what not..."
I could post scans of Entrigan feats but its kind of a moot point. The Demon is by no means a pushover. He kicked Superman to the moon or something crazy like that. Lobo actually does have some awesome strength feats (and skill feats) but I'm not going to go get em for ya :P
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Gambler said:
"King Saturn said:
"Etrigan as one of the 13 mystics dont mean much though... Etrigan hasnt had the best of showing in comics... like struggling with Blue Devil... he didnt even use any real magic in his battle with Wonder Woman... he just used Hellfire which was ineffective... most of his effective attacks were physical against her... now granted the whole Person A beating Person B may not be the best argument... but you also know that Lobo doesnt have any Strength Level feats like Wonder Woman to compare with... at least not like lifting a 1/3 of the Earth... and what not..."
I could post scans of Entrigan feats but its kind of a moot point. The Demon is by no means a pushover. He kicked Superman to the moon or something crazy like that. Lobo actually does have some awesome strength feats (and skill feats) but I'm not going to go get em for ya :P
"
Etrigan has great physical strength... but his Magical Abilities arent Top Tier... kicking Superman to the Moon is more of a Brute Force Feat anyways...

Lobo still has his Regenerative Healing Factor though... even if he cant overpower Diana physically... he should still be able to stand up to her for at least a Stalemate... since there is no BFR allowed in this fight

AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Etrigan as one of the 13 mystics dont mean much though... Etrigan hasnt had the best of showing in comics... like struggling with Blue Devil... he didnt even use any real magic in his battle with Wonder Woman... he just used Hellfire which was ineffective... most of his effective attacks were physical against her... now granted the whole Person A beating Person B may not be the best argument... but you also know that Lobo doesnt have any Strength Level feats like Wonder Woman to compare with... at least not like lifting a 1/3 of the Earth... and what not...

"
Blue devil at the time was upgraded to the rank of a riming demon, same as Etrigan. And Etrigan was already busy slaughtering thousands of Satanus' troops when BD attacked.
"
Damn... I cant get a break no kinda way

lmao jk
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By The_Ghostshell
King Saturn said:
"Etrigan has great physical strength... but his Magical Abilities arent Top Tier... kicking Superman to the Moon is more of a Brute Force Feat anyways...

Lobo still has his Regenerative Healing Factor though... even if he cant overpower Diana physically... he should still be able to stand up to her for at least a Stalemate... since there is no BFR allowed in this fight

"
I'm not disputing Entrigan magical abilities. But you used Wonder Woman stalemating him as a knock on her. I'm trying to explain that its not cause Entrigan is actually a badass.

And I agree. But no one has really brought that up until now.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Static Shock
King Saturn said:
"But who is to say Lobo is super slow though... he may not be as fast as Wonder Woman... but he has been able to keep up with The Man of Steel and Hal Jordan...
Was Superman using his speed, though?
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Precise

And i seem to remember that Loba fought Etrigan once.. Anyway, it's hard to determine to the winner in the battle here because Lobo has some outrageous feats, like farting a nuclear explosion... If i'd purely look at Lobo's 'normal' feats like super strength and his healing. I'd have to go with Diana. However, Lobo did say once that he could outheal any damage Superman did to him. So i guess he could do that to Diana.

Hm.. it's a tough one..

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Gambler said:
"King Saturn said:
"Etrigan has great physical strength... but his Magical Abilities arent Top Tier... kicking Superman to the Moon is more of a Brute Force Feat anyways...

"
I'm not disputing Entrigan magical abilities. But you used Wonder Woman stalemating him as a knock on her. I'm trying to explain that its not cause Entrigan is actually a badass.

And I agree. But no one has really brought that up until now.

"
Yes Indeed... Etrigan is a Badass... the only reason I even used the Etrigan vs WW argument... was because it was the only one I could think of where she was fighting someone who was fighting her One Dimensionally like Lobo would have to be effective against her that actually had some success... it wasnt a knock... it was desparation... lol

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By The_Ghostshell
King Saturn said:
"it wasnt a knock... it was desparation... lol"
LMAO funniest line of the day
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Static Shock said:
"King Saturn said:
"But who is to say Lobo is super slow though... he may not be as fast as Wonder Woman... but he has been able to keep up with The Man of Steel and Hal Jordan...
Was Superman using his speed, though?
"
One Time he was... but I aint sure if it was Pre Crisis or not... though I do recall Superman commenting on Lobo's Speed... saying he was pretty fast and he was having trouble evade his attacks...
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By TruePwnge

Lobo is done

Wonder Woman stomp

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#74  Edited By vegeta
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By mv

WW i think is a better fighter than Lobo

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By vegeta

but lobo broke supes jaw

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Static Shock
vegeta said:
but lobo broke supes jaw
While Superman has defeated Lobo several times. You can break anybody's jaw, but that doesn't make you a better fighter than next person. It doesn't take skill to do to break a man's jaw.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By vegeta

not just anybodies jaw it was supermans so that means obviously hes got too much power for her

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Static Shock
vegeta said:
not just anybodies jaw it was supermans so that means obviously hes got too much power for her
Lobo doesn't have too much power for her. Lobo breaking Superman's jaw is like me breaking your jaw, but that has nothing to do with Cynthia Rothrock if I went up against her in a fight.
Djokic43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Djokic43

Lobo wins this...just cuz hes freaking lobo....:) actually dont know rlly but my vote goes to Lobo cause i dont like WW that much..

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Static Shock
Djokic43 said:
Lobo wins this...just cuz hes freaking lobo....:) actually dont know rlly but my vote goes to Lobo cause i dont ... [more]
So, she loses because you don't like her?
NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By NightFang3

LOBO for the win.

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By loganreme

This would be a good fight either way but, I'm gonna hand it to Lobo, not only is he strong and has a superhuman healing factor. Lobo is also skilled in multiple forms of armed and unarmed combat, has a genius level intellect in war, destruction and violence and would no doubt  come up with several different ways to slaughter Diana.  He's ferocious and totally insane and I can't see WW winning this one IMHO :)

No Caption Provided

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Triumphant

Diana

Djokic43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Djokic43
@Static Shock: yup pretty much yea...:)
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Static Shock
Djokic43 said:
@Static Shock: yup pretty much yea...:)
SMH.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Chaos Prime

Imo Lobo ftw.
If were going by his best showings in the comics.

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By VIZION2011

Lobo will rip her apart, Dudue he cant even die. I do beleive ww Is the better fighter, but lobo is just too strong and vicious

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By SeSAW

I might actually take WW in this fight.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
I might actually take WW in this fight.
Really? O_o
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By DaMainMan

I don't know how you guys think Diana is a better fighter. Just cause she was trained by the warlike Amazons? Sheesh Lobo has been fighting (and killing) in bars across the universe in his time OFF from hunting and killing superpowered outlaws. He's probably the one guy Etrigan doesn't even bother trying to beat ( they come out even and have more fun if they team up). No Lobo wins unless Wonder Woman shows some of her uh other skills on him.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#92  Edited By vuviper
@DaMainMan: Because formerly trained martial artist often times are portrayed as much better fighters than brawlers. and because she was raise as a warrior by an immortal race of Amazons. Because, while depowered, she received additional training from I ching who makes beating Nightwing and Robin look easy even though he's crazy old...and blind
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Ziro

Lobo(there's virtually nothing she can do to keep him down. The only way I can think she would incapacitate him would be her lasso...).
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By OhTru
@Yaujtapool said:
" I would not say that Lobo is exactly the weakest guy out there .
"
I don't get that stuff

Is Lobo a reality warper? Or is he just a gazillion times stronger than Superman?
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Ziro
@OhTru said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
" I would not say that Lobo is exactly the weakest guy out there .
"
I don't get that stuff  Is Lobo a reality warper? Or is he just a gazillion times stronger than Superman? "

There's no real explanation for it. Just he's supposed to be 'That much of a badass, he pops cities like speed-pills'.
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By BatDance
Lobo can claim to be a batter brawler than Superman because he brawls in every biker bar across the Universe but Wonder Woman is not Superman she is a real fighter with real skills. Wonder Woman wins, she has way more experience than bar fights
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#97  Edited By vuviper
@OhTru: Lobo's comic is not supposed to make sense
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By DaMainMan
@BatDance:
I beg to differ. I say both Diana and Lobo have been fighting all their lives. WW got proper training and instruction while the MM (Main Man for dweebs) got tons of on the job training. Diana got to learn without always having the threat of being killed while Lobo's fights were all or nonthing. So who got more expirence? Most of Bo's fights ended in deaths and maimings (mostly to the geek that tried to fight him!) while Diana could always get a break and come back to class. In that sense Bo is the true warrior born. Diana could beat Bo but she'd have to be naked and lose ALL inhibitions to stand a chance!
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Andferne

Wonder Woman for the win.

Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers