• 149 results
#1 Posted by Yaujtapool (7451 posts) - - Show Bio

The battle takes place on the moon and there is no BFR or BFD allowed . the two meet randomely .
They have both fought superman so who wins ?
My vote is for Lobo .

VS

#2 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Lobo would beat Wonder Woman in a very tough fight
#3 Posted by Yaujtapool (7451 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Lobo would beat Wonder Woman in a very tough fight
"
i agree
#4 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Damn... No Other Responses ?
#5 Posted by Yaujtapool (7451 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Damn... No Other Responses ?
"

I thought that this would start a decent debate due to these two being rather evenly matched .
#6 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Yaujtapool said:
"King Saturn said:
"

I thought that this would start a decent debate due to these two being rather evenly matched ."
Same Here
#7 Posted by Yaujtapool (7451 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"King Saturn said:
"

I thought that this would start a decent debate due to these two being rather evenly matched ."
Same Here
"

Well its still a pretty new thread so people should come in after a while .
#8 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Yaujtapool said:
"King Saturn said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Same Here
"

Well its still a pretty new thread so people should come in after a while ."
Oh I Know... thats usually how it always is
#9 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

the main man has his way with her

#10 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

been done and everyone agreed that lobo will wn

#11 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo ftw

#12 Posted by Kataklysmo (859 posts) - - Show Bio
Lobo snaps Wonder Woman's neck after a very bloody fight
#13 Posted by Taliax (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo flirts at first; getting him beat for a while but he eventually unleashes hell on Diana and gives her a savage beat down

#14 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

and kisses her and apologizes  to her for her hotness.

#15 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

lobo wins

#16 Posted by Yaujtapool (7451 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"and kisses her and apologizes  to her for her hotness.
"

lol .
#17 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Well since no one has given a legit reason as to why Lobo wins, I'll pick Wonder Woman. Lobo may be stronger but he's out of his league in terms of skill. Wonder Woman can be a technical fighter as well as a brawler. Lobo is one dimensional. WW wins cause she has more tools in her tool box.

#18 Posted by Yaujtapool (7451 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Well since no one has given a legit reason as to why Lobo wins, I'll pick Wonder Woman. Lobo may be stronger but he's out of his league in terms of skill. Wonder Woman can be a technical fighter as well as a brawler. Lobo is one dimensional. WW wins cause she has more tools in her tool box.
"

One dimension of KICKA$$ .
And other stuff too but................
#19 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Well since no one has given a legit reason as to why Lobo wins, I'll pick Wonder Woman. Lobo may be stronger but he's out of his league in terms of skill. Wonder Woman can be a technical fighter as well as a brawler. Lobo is one dimensional. WW wins cause she has more tools in her tool box.
"

#20 Posted by Mortein (3310 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo would rape her

#21 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

luv your  avatar that was my favorite episodes.

#22 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo enjoys Wonder Woman hitting him because doesn't he like the woman to be rough. Lobo beats her so bad I would be surprised if Wonder Woman's costume is undamaged because Lobo is a savage lunatic.

#23 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

hasnt lobo ripped her blouse in the past in the jla tower.

#24 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
Mortein said:
"Lobo would rape her
"
This is just silly.

@And if he beats her so bad how come I have yet to see an intelligent reason as to how? Come on people put some effort into it.
#25 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Mortein said:
"Lobo would rape her
"
This is just silly.

@And if he beats her so bad how come I have yet to see an intelligent reason as to how? Come on people put some effort into it.
"

we cant we are blinded by our lobo fanboyism, that should be enough for you.
#26 Posted by Yaujtapool (7451 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo wins .

Too lazy to debate right now , i think ill go eat some food to raise my debate levels and then come back .

#27 Posted by spawnfanboy (893 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman is a dumb black haired b*tch who could NOT beat the senter ww was beat by catwoman

#28 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"
Alrighty Then... but WW has had trouble with One Dimensional Bricks before in the past... Doomsday for example gave WW hell in a fight... now granted Doomsday may be a bit stronger than Lobo... Wonder Woman is still a better technical fighter than Doomsday as well... it was simply DD's power that overwhelmed her... I think the same thing would happen here with Diana in a battle with Lobo in a brawl... unless she has all of her Magical Weapons...
#29 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
spawnfanboy said:
"wonder woman is a dumb black haired b*tch who could NOT beat the senter ww was beat by catwoman"
Huh?

#30 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"spawnfanboy said:
"wonder woman is a dumb black haired b*tch who could NOT beat the senter ww was beat by catwoman"
Huh?

"
lol

Thats what I was thinking... who the hell is The Senter ?

#31 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

he might mean the centre from new frontier

#32 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"he might mean the centre from new frontier"
Cartoons tend not to be Canon though...
#33 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

they also had an comic book about it as well

#34 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"they also had an comic book about it as well"
Does the comic match the DVD?
#35 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"claws said:
Does the comic match the DVD?
"
nope...just saying that might be what he was talking about
#36 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
I dont remember reading the comic... what exactly happened in there ?
#37 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

well i dont remember much about i think it had when martin manhunter first came to earth and hal jordan becoming the green lantern, and it took place after war world 2

#38 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Ah I See
#39 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"well i dont remember much about i think it had when martin manhunter first came to earth and hal jordan becoming the green lantern, and it took place after war world 2"
Lmao that was the movie.
if it was when Hal first became the GL... the comic would be Old... like before the cross overs started.
#40 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

the story took place after war world 2 that was when green lantern first appeared and the series aint old it was not made not so long ago but the story took place during the golden/silver age

#41 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"well i dont remember much about i think it had when martin manhunter first came to earth and hal jordan becoming the green lantern, and it took place after war world 2"
Those two events happened in two completely different comics.
#42 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"claws said:
Those two events happened in two completely different comics.
"
well i thought it had those two origins during it but like i said i dont remember much
#43 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"the story took place after war world 2 that was when green lantern first appeared and the series aint old it was not made not so long ago but the story took place during the golden/silver age "
Lol find a covor.
the first apperance of Hal Jordan as a GL was in Showcase #22 1959

LoL you are going to have to show me where else MM came to earth and Hal became a GL.
#44 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

kk what was cut out from between the images is

MM cam to earth in Detective Comics #225 in 1955. 4 years before Hal becoming a GL.

#45 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

well like i said i dont remembered much about the story and i thought that martin manhunter was teleported to earth from mars by an doctor from gotham

#46 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Alrighty Then... but WW has had trouble with One Dimensional Bricks before in the past... Doomsday for example gave WW hell in a fight... now granted Doomsday may be a bit stronger than Lobo... Wonder Woman is still a better technical fighter than Doomsday as well... it was simply DD's power that overwhelmed her... I think the same thing would happen here with Diana in a battle with Lobo in a brawl... unless she has all of her Magical Weapons...
"
Original Doomsday was made to be unstoppable. Lobo is powerful but he's not on the original Doomsday's level (in my opinion). Also its pretty common knowledge that Lobo has a weakness to gas. Being overwhelmed by Doomsday is one thing and in no way means Lobo could do the same thing. Veril Dox beat Lobo before and he's nowhere near as strong.
#47 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:

Original Doomsday was made to be unstoppable. Lobo is powerful but he's not on the original Doomsday's level (in my opinion).
I agree with you. Lobo is very strong but he is not in Doomsday's class. In fcat I would say that Wonder Woman would actually edge out Lobo in strength as well.

Also its pretty common knowledge that Lobo has a weakness to gas.
I think it's all the raw food in his diet......LOL.
On a serious note, having an insane healing factor does not mean that more common methods of attack can't stun or KO you.

Being overwhelmed by Doomsday is one thing and in no way means Lobo could do the same thing. Veril Dox beat Lobo before and he's nowhere near as strong.
Good point.

#48 Posted by Yaujtapool (7451 posts) - - Show Bio

I would not say that Lobo is exactly the weakest guy out there .

#49 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

A agree with Gambler. There is hardly anyone actually giving a reason other than his strength. I give it to Wonder Woman.

#50 Edited by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alrighty Then... but WW has had trouble with One Dimensional Bricks before in the past... Doomsday for example gave WW hell in a fight... now granted Doomsday may be a bit stronger than Lobo... Wonder Woman is still a better technical fighter than Doomsday as well... it was simply DD's power that overwhelmed her... I think the same thing would happen here with Diana in a battle with Lobo in a brawl... unless she has all of her Magical Weapons...
"
Original Doomsday was made to be unstoppable. Lobo is powerful but he's not on the original Doomsday's level (in my opinion). Also its pretty common knowledge that Lobo has a weakness to gas. Being overwhelmed by Doomsday is one thing and in no way means Lobo could do the same thing. Veril Dox beat Lobo before and he's nowhere near as strong.
"
Like I Said... Doomsday maybe a bit stronger than Lobo... but that doesnt mean Lobo couldnt overpower her in a brawl... so Lobo had a low showing against Veril Dox... he has also had high showing against Superman and GL's At Times... and what about her struggles with Etrigan ? Etrigan isnt as strong as Doomsday either... but yet she hasnt defeated that beast either ( Diana stalemated him )... and granted the fact that Diana is immune to Hellfire attacks... that essentially makes him a One Dimensional Brick to her as well...