#1 Posted by Jbourne_32 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

BFR allowed

both bloodlusted

#2 Edited by Pope052 (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, easily.

#4 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

BFR allowed

both bloodlusted

very nice touch adding bloodlust to help thor by matching lobos personality.

#5 Posted by Erick_Williams (758 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo all the way

#6 Posted by BigCimmerian (8108 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor BFR's him to Hel lol.

#7 Edited by ntb101 (860 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor knocks him out. this is close

#8 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by Spideysense44 (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

THOOOOR!

#10 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

Resistant/immune to magic:

If thor wants to try lightning on lobo this will happen

fast enough to catch flash:

I'll post scans of his fast combat speed later. the images are not uploading. also he casually blows up planets with his spazfrag bike

#11 Edited by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Thor after a tough battle.

#12 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

I posted a scan of Lobo pulling a being with stellar mass down

I posted a scan of Lobo reacting and taggin Flash

I posted a scan of Lobo turning his chain fast enough to repel energy attacks

I posted a scan of Lobo being resistant/immune to magic

I posted a scan of Lobo's incredible regeneration

Lobo cant die

Lobo has speed blitzed guy gardner and superman

#13 Edited by BigCimmerian (8108 posts) - - Show Bio

I posted a scan of Lobo pulling a being with stellar mass down

I posted a scan of Lobo reacting and taggin Flash

I posted a scan of Lobo turning his chain fast enough to repel energy attacks

I posted a scan of Lobo being resistant/immune to magic

I posted a scan of Lobo's incredible regeneration

Lobo cant die

Lobo has speed blitzed guy gardner and superman

Now post scan of Lobo ressisting being teleported to hell.

#14 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: he's bloodlusted. he wont teleport anybody anywhere

#15 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

based on the scans i posted id say lobo is faster and stronger than thor. and the fact that he cant die. which is why the OP who was already arguing in another battle thread about lobo and thor made this bloodlusted thor. to help his character thor. and then he helps even more by adding bfr. lol thats funny

#16 Edited by XiiX (8050 posts) - - Show Bio
@foreverevil said:

This. If he was "out of character", sure, but "bloodlusted" more implies he'll fight the way he normally does(only more violently and with the intent to kill).

#17 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix said:
@foreverevil said:

This. If he was "out of character", sure, but "bloodlusted" more implies he'll fight the way he normally does(only more violently).

yup. to lust for something is to have a very strong desire for it. so bloodlusted would mean thor would want to beat on lobo. which wont go well for thor. not that it matters cause even regular thor is a brute and forgets to use his other powers. its more in his character to brawl than it is to use his other powers. thor being bloodlusted is just the OP trying to help thor anyway. no big deal

#18 Posted by dorukesin (5624 posts) - - Show Bio

not even funny

#19 Posted by BigCimmerian (8108 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, then he crushes Lobo as easily as he crushed Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill last time he was bloodlusted.

#20 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

Ok, then he crushes Lobo as easily as he crushed Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill last time he was bloodlusted.

oh, hi uh, i sorta posted a couple scans here and there, would you mind taking a look at em?? thanks.

#21 Edited by Cgoodness (4338 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:
@foreverevil said:

oh, hi uh, i sorta posted a couple scans here and there, would you mind taking a look at em?? thanks.

#22 Posted by keithson (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Lobo is actually banned from hell due to being kicked out for being too much of a handful, I doubt Thor's gonna teleport Lobo anywhere he can't handle. While a bloodlusted Thor is definitely powerful, Lobo's taken on people just as powerful. Not to mention a bloodlusted Thor's gonna have the combat intelligence of a sandwich compared to some of the people Lobo's taken down.

I give this to Lobo.

#23 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: question, is this one of those times where your fan hood got the best of you like last time and youre really just laughing and having a good time with thinking of ways thor might win instead of looking at it objectively? im not judging, happens to people all the time. im just asking if this is one of those times

#24 Posted by darkseid1006 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup…the bu!!sh*t begins

Thor can only win via BFR and if lobo truly is resistant to magic anything that comes from Mjolnir (apart from physical means) will have no effect on lobo and seeing he has speed fast enough to tag flash and is immortal and has a healing factor that can regenerate his whole body from only his blood in a matter of seconds he will destroy Thor

#25 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup…the bu!!sh*t begins

Thor can only win via BFR and if lobo truly is resistant to magic anything that comes from Mjolnir (apart from physical means) will have no effect on lobo and seeing he has speed fast enough to tag flash and is immortal and has a healing factor that can regenerate his whole body from only his blood in a matter of seconds he will destroy Thor

agreed

#26 Edited by Jbourne_32 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: what about a god blast or vortex will that be enough to put him down

#27 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by SheenLantern (6474 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Hell would just spit him out again. But Lobo can return from anywhere Thor sends him on his spacehog. Then Thor sends him back, and Lobo returns.

This continues for a few billion years until Thor dies of old age and Lobo is declared the winner.

#29 Posted by BigCimmerian (8108 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: question, is this one of those times where your fan hood got the best of you like last time and youre really just laughing and having a good time with thinking of ways thor might win instead of looking at it objectively? im not judging, happens to people all the time. im just asking if this is one of those times

I seriously think that bloodlusted Thor can beat most powerhouses in Marvel and DC. Fact that Lobo is immortal means nothing here because OP didn't say how is victory achieved. Usually knockout is also victory and considering that Thor smashed Surfer with ease as I already said, Lobo will go down. It will be very hard and brutal battle cause of Lobo's reflexes and regeneration, but he will go down.

#30 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

I seriously think that bloodlusted Thor can beat most powerhouses in Marvel and DC. Fact that Lobo is immortal means nothing here because OP didn't say how is victory achieved. Usually knockout is also victory and considering that Thor smashed Surfer with ease as I already said, Lobo will go down. It will be very hard and brutal battle cause of Lobo's reflexes and regeneration, but he will go down.

ive already basically proven lobo is stronger and faster than thor.

#31 Posted by BigCimmerian (8108 posts) - - Show Bio

@keithson said:

Since Lobo is actually banned from hell due to being kicked out for being too much of a handful, I doubt Thor's gonna teleport Lobo anywhere he can't handle. While a bloodlusted Thor is definitely powerful, Lobo's taken on people just as powerful. Not to mention a bloodlusted Thor's gonna have the combat intelligence of a sandwich compared to some of the people Lobo's taken down.

I give this to Lobo.

It's not the point whether or not he can handle being sent to Hel. He can't come back to fight Thor again, and that is my friend BFR.

#33 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

#1 Posted by Jbourne_32 (99 posts) - 2 hours, 40 minutes ago - Show Bio

BFR allowed

both bloodlusted

===============

that is the OP^ I predect the OP will soon change it to further help thor. lets wait and watch what happens.

#34 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@keithson said:

I give this to Lobo.

It's not the point whether or not he can handle being sent to Hel. He can't come back to fight Thor again, and that is my friend BFR.

Actually, he wont be teleporting anyone cause theyre bloodlusted like i already told you AND if he did hell doesnt want him and theyd return him. do you know lobo??

#35 Edited by Jbourne_32 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil:

after seeing this, im pretty sure thor doesnt need anymore help, what do you think?

#36 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil:

after seeing this, im pretty sure thor doesnt need anymore help, what do you think?

lol well since you're the OP, how about you dont make a case for either(as per the rules, IIRC) and let the rest of the viners say what they think

#37 Posted by TheMagicStik (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is being annihilated by 1000 Superman level punches a millisecond so Thor cannot react or even think.

#38 Posted by Jbourne_32 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: I suggest you check out the current thor respect thread and ill post scans ASAP

#39 Posted by BigCimmerian (8108 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

Well, Hell would just spit him out again. But Lobo can return from anywhere Thor sends him on his spacehog. Then Thor sends him back, and Lobo returns.

This continues for a few billion years until Thor dies of old age and Lobo is declared the winner.

Spazfrag can travel through dimensions?

#40 Edited by BigCimmerian (8108 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@foreverevil said:

I agree, he's stronger and faster, but Thor's striking power is too much.

#41 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: I suggest you check out the current thor respect thread and ill post scans ASAP

i dont think your allowed to do that. youd be making a case for someone and thats against the rules IIRC

#42 Edited by Jbourne_32 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: what rules, im kind of new; but ill post on the lobo superman vs orion thor thread

#43 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@foreverevil said:

too much for lobo who i already showed can regenerate from a spec of blood. No.

#44 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

So as bigcimmerian has admitted. Lobo is faster and stronger. plus he cant die, has one of the best regens ive ever seen and is resistant to magic. lobo wins this.

#45 Edited by BigCimmerian (8108 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@foreverevil said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@foreverevil said:

Did you even see scans? His regeneration won't matter much once he's KO'd.

#46 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@foreverevil said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@foreverevil said:

theyre bloodlusted. this does not end in KO. this ends in death

#47 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@foreverevil said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@foreverevil said:

theyre bloodlusted, this does not end in KO. this ends in death. its only logical. if theyre bloodlusted and one is KO'd it wont end there. they'll wanna kill.

#48 Posted by SheenLantern (6474 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@bigcimmerian said:

What, it can't? I thought it could.

Whatever, Lobo's bloodlusted in this, meaning that red lantern ring is going straight on that finger.

#49 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@sheenlantern said:

@bigcimmerian said:

What, it can't? I thought it could.

Whatever, Lobo's bloodlusted in this, meaning that red lantern ring is going straight on that finger.

BFR doesnt matter. theyre bloodlusted, nobody is bfring anyone.

#50 Posted by Jbourne_32 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio