Reign in Hell Lobo

Vs

Samurai Jack

Rules :

Lobo Is In Character

Jack Is Bloodlusted

Jack has 1 Day Of Prep Time

Location - Dome of Doom Arena

Gear - Lobo has his Hook&Chain, Numerous Guns, Big Knife, several small knives, Frag Grenades, C4, Knuckle Dusters, Exploding Cigar and his SpazFrag 666 motorcycle

acc0113_lg.jpg (908×400)

lobo20.jpg (460×750)

689847-030wr2_super.gif (500×375)

Jack is equipped with his Magical Sword, Robotic Power Gauntlet and Space Suit

Samurai_Jack_fanart_by_tehphish.jpg (437×750)

Samurai_Jack_Power_Gauntlent.png (1024×764)

Jack_in_space_suit.png (1366×768)

Jack also has access to his father's Spirit Sword, Spirit Armor and Nimbus Cloud if he is overwhelmed (feats included)

Lobo has access to his blood cloning ability if he is overwhelmed but is half as susceptible to Jack's Sword as Aku

Character Version - Original Lobo, Current Jack

Conditions - KO, Incapacitation, Death, BFR counts as win

Ask for info if you don't know about these characters, give unbiased opinions and legitimate arguments. If you don't know about the characters and didn't ask or research them, don't post.

Samurai Jack | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime - Page 5

Samurai Jack Episode 37-38 XXXVII: The Birth Of Evil (Part 1-2) | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

Lobo Respect Thread - Naruto Forums

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheCerealKillz

No way is Jack winning any of this.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

lol

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#4  Edited By AssertingValor

'sigh'

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@TheCerealKillz said:

Read up on Jack if you don't know ........

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By uberhikari

This is just silly. Obviously you made a spite thread against Samurai Jack.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheCerealKillz

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

If only you knew.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By laflux

He beats the snot of New-52 Lobo, partly because he was drawn by Rob Liefeld, and loses round two.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

Lobo ftw

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have absolutely no clue what New-52 Lobo is capable of so I can't comment on round one.

However I do know that standard Lobo absolutely slaughterstomps Jack.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@TheCerealKillz said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

If only you knew.

I know about Lobo, I know Lobo was down graded in new 52 ..... pre 52 Lobo was a Superman level enemy, only that Jack in that round has his god forged weapon, enhanced strength, flight and super speed, his reaction feats already seem adequate to fight Lobo, plus if he gets overwhelmed he gets even better armor, spirit sword, and rideable nimbus cloud that his father was able to dodge Aku with. Not sure how it is so easy for Lobo...

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheCerealKillz

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

If only you knew.

I know about Lobo, I know Lobo was down graded in new 52 ..... pre 52 Lobo was a Superman level enemy, only that Jack in that round has his god forged weapon, enhanced strength, flight and super speed, his reaction feats already seem adequate to fight Lobo, plus if he gets overwhelmed he gets even better armor, spirit sword, and rideable nimbus cloud that his father was able to dodge Aku with. Not sure how it is so easy for Lobo...

Pre 52 would destroy Jack.

New 52 Lobo, as I have no knowledge on him, would also beat Jack. Not destroy him though.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@TheCerealKillz said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

If only you knew.

New 52 Lobo, as I have no knowledge on him, would also beat Jack. Not destroy him though.

So basically, you have no argument as to why Pre 52 Lobo would "destroy" jack, and you have no knowledge of new 52, but he somehow still beats jack in a fist fight......maybe you should read the OP again......cus your bias is showing.....

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

New 52 Lobo is iffy on winning.

But Pre 52 Lobo would destroy him quickly.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheCerealKillz

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

If only you knew.

So basically, you have no argument as to why Pre 52 Lobo would "destroy" jack, and you have no knowledge of new 52, but he somehow still beats jack in a fist fight......maybe you should read the OP again......cus your bias is showing.....

How about the fact he was a Superman Level threat, that should be enough to say why he would destroy Jack.

As for New 52, yes, I have no knowledge of him, However if he is anything like his Pre 52 version, then he would beat Jack. Sorry for not reading a mediocore book and judging him off his pre 52 version.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@TheCerealKillz said:

How about the fact he was a Superman Level threat, that should be enough to say why he would destroy Jack.

As for New 52, yes, I have no knowledge of him, However if he is anything like his Pre 52 version, then he would beat Jack. Sorry for not reading a mediocore book and judging him off his pre 52 version.

ABC logic FTW right? Cus he could slug it out with Superman he can beat Samurai Jack? As compelling of a statement that is, it is not adequate considering Lobo's strength tends to fluctuate depending on who he is fighting.....like when he fought midnighter.....

In New 52 he fought Slade Wilson and didn't split his skull in one hit ....

So that whole statement means little as long as lobos strength level continues to fluctuate. and just in case you missed it....

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

Ask for info if you don't know about these characters, give unbiased opinions and legitimate arguments. If you don't know about the characters and didn't ask or research them, don't post.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Chaos Prime

I dont know nuffing about New 52 Lobo im afraid..

The problem i see for Jack facing pre 52 Lobo is his clones(if its a valid feat to take in account here) , but if its a case that Jack can get stronger & more skilled as the fight goes on due to magic then imo this could be a close encounter that ends when one either tires or does a Robert Duran & walks off.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheCerealKillz

@N0tS0An0nym0us:

Lobo's strength differs on the person writing him. He's been shown to stand toe to toe with Superman, and has strength to be able to compact a city into a small space, it's not like he's incapable of taking down Jack, even with all the upgrades he's given.

Avatar image for henryarguelles5
henryarguelles5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By henryarguelles5

Jack wins, based solely on horrible Liefeld's Lobo looked in the scan above.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@TheCerealKillz said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us:

Lobo's strength differs on the person writing him. He's been shown to stand toe to toe with Superman, and has strength to be able to compact a city into a small space, it's not like he's incapable of taking down Jack, even with all the upgrades he's given.

I know it depends on who's writing him, but based on what I've seen, he seems to match or slightly surpass almost whoever he fights as long as they aren't complete fodder. I know he is able to take Jack down which is why I gave Jack a few things in his universe that may even it out, but the fact of the matter is that Lobo is not slugging it out in round 2, he's got his weapons and transportation to rely on, and against a significantly more skilled and agile opponent who can harm him greatly and possibly "kill" or at least incapacitate him, Lobo doesn't have the advantage that you may think he has.....

Something also tells me you don't know much about Jack.....

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheCerealKillz

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us:

I know it depends on who's writing him, but based on what I've seen, he seems to match or slightly surpass almost whoever he fights as long as they aren't complete fodder. I know he is able to take Jack down which is why I gave Jack a few things in his universe that may even it out, but the fact of the matter is that Lobo is not slugging it out in round 2, he's got his weapons and transportation to rely on, and against a significantly more skilled and agile opponent who can harm him greatly and possibly "kill" or at least incapacitate him, Lobo doesn't have the advantage that you may think he has.....

Something also tells me you don't know much about Jack.....

Okay, due the fact that I'm gonna go ahead and say that you are gonna beat my ass when it comes to knowledge about Lobo, and since I'm obviously coming in here overestimating him, I'm gonna address the thing about Jack.

As someone who watched Samurai Jack when it first came on, will watch the certain episodes over and over again when inside of a debate, is widely regarded as one of the biggest Jack fanboys on the site, and will debate on his sides until he can clearly not win.

Not to sound like a giant douche, but I know more about Jack then you do.

P.S: I wish you worded that, "You don't know Jack".

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@TheCerealKillz said:

Okay, due the fact that I'm gonna go ahead and say that you are gonna beat my ass when it comes to knowledge about Lobo, and since I'm obviously coming in here overestimating him, I'm gonna address the thing about Jack.

As someone who watched Samurai Jack when it first came on, will watch the certain episodes over and over again when inside of a debate, is widely regarded as one of the biggest Jack fanboys on the site, and will debate on his sides until he can clearly not win.

Not to sound like a giant douche, but I know more about Jack then you do.

P.S: I wish you worded that, "You don't know Jack".

I'm not entirely sure that you know more about Samurai Jack than me, I've recently gone through every episode of Samurai Jack on the site I provided at the bottom the OP. I've watch Samurai Jack since it started in 2004 and have seen every episode that I may have missed back then. Since I have every single episode on hand at all times and have watched them recently, I'd say I know more. I don't know how you are regarded as a big samurai jack fanboy other than what you just told me, as if that means much. You wrote him off as soon as you got in this thread without even giving thought to the conditions of the battle (especially on round 1), so you fighting for him until he clearly cannot win doesn't seem legit.

You don't sound like a giant douche, but you probably don't know more about jack than I do.

PS: It probably would've been funny to say that, but It would've sounded like I wasn't giving you the benefit of the doubt on your knowledge of Jack, then I'd sound like a douche.....

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nefarious

Lobo should win.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Nefarious said:

Lobo should win.

Too right.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nefarious
@MonsterStomp: Yep.
ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ximpossibrux

Samurai Jack wins, but can't Lobo regen from his blood?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By TifaLockhart

He can't clone from the blood anymore. But it should be noted that Slade's was wearing Nth metal armor, and he himself credited it to how he was able to hang. I don't know Jack, so I can't say who wins. But lobos strength flucuation is a myth. He's consistently mon-el, green lantern, captain marvel, Martian man hunter level. Using Lobo dicking around with Midnighter is hardly the best argument seeing how he was taking it to the entire Authority.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: All the info needed on Jack is here, unless you want a list of feats.....

1.Surviving RE-ENTRY into the earths atmosphere with a burned out suit that was disintegrated before impact.......he shook it off and kept walking (durability feat)

2.Surviving a 700 TON sumo belly flop him with no injury...and rolled him off (durability/strength feat).

3.Gets ambushed by elite bounty hunters who had prepared for days (the whole episode was about them preparing for him)... they had everything planed out and it was cold... a drop of water off an icicle fell....they all died before it hit the ground except one that was on her knees in tears (speed/reaction feat).

4.He was in a bar full of bounty hunters that wanted him dead....he ordered a glass of water.. they got up... he dropped the glass...killed every one including the bartender... caught it and took a sip (speed/reaction feat).

5.Jump Good....to jump good he had to carry multi-ton boulders on his arms, legs and back (sometimes they put like 5-13 monkeys on top to add more wieght),swing off and climb up vines, run through rivers, do leg push ups with a big boulder and 13 monkeys on top, climb a mountain, do running back/front flips and high wire on vines.. when he was done he was hopping like golden age superman..leaping over canopy's of giant oak trees that seemed taller than sky scrapers in single bounds at incredible speeds.....http://vimeo.com/7212184........nuff said (speed/strength feat).

6.A giant yeti grinds his face against the side of a mountain creating sparks from the friction... he gets up and kills that mofo (durability feat).

7.The 3 Blind Archers, magically enhanced master marksman that fire arrows faster than Gatling-gun fire, they flatten armies faster than jack, he walked into their line of sight and dodged every single magic arrow, ran up their tower and blitzed them........BLINDFOLDED (speed/reaction feat)

8.The sword can cut anything in the hands of those who are pure of heart, in the hands of evil its useless, jack who is pure of heart can hurt anyone he wants to with it and it doesn't matter if they are good or bad

9.The sword was forged by Odin, Vishnu and Ra (Norse, Hindu and Egyptian gods),cleaves through almost anything in one swing that isn't strong magic and even cuts jack-verse adamantium infused with Aku's magic with enough force

10.Jack deflects/dodges/tanks bullets from futuristic machine-guns, lasers, rockets, magic, lightning, and pure darkness on a weekly basis (speed/reaction feat)

11.Solos armies of thousands of titanium beetle robots days on end for sh!ts and giggles

12.Gets cut by robots that can cut stone pillars in half and barely bleeds (durability feat).

13.Handles battalions with his bare fists and busts giant mechs with a single kick

14. Makes a fool out of Aku, the shape shifting master of darkness that conquered the world for thousands of years after sending jack into the future, on a weekly basis and even admits it to jacks face.

15.Destroys Demongo, one of the most powerful of Aku's minions who is formless (can't be hurt, like a logia), can teleport and summon the souls of the worlds most skilled and dangerous warriors (including werewolves) by the hundreds, and when they die again can be re-summoned back to full health almost instantly. jack won by out fighting the soul warriors for days and figured out how to defeat Demongo (by killing a warrior and riding his soul back into Demongo and killing him from the inside out). (skill/endurance/intelligence feat)

16.Got turned into a rooster and still was killing robots (without the sword)

17.Outran a futuristic motorbike transformer lookin dude

Not saying that any of these feats are enough to make him able to contend with Lobo.....but with the power arm, space suit, and spirit stuff, he should have a legit shot since he doesn't have to slug it out with Lobo unlike most heroes that do in the second round....

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheCerealKillz

@N0tS0An0nym0us:

How I love that list of feats.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By TifaLockhart

Lobo slammed into Earth unharmed from space. He was caught in a blast that was hotter than re entry according to Blue Beetle. Super mans heat vision offended him as he shrugged it off. He's lava proof too. He was buried under a thousand tons of rubble and crawled out. He lifted a city that was trillions of tons. He's destroyed Manga Khans robots in less than a panel. He's blitzed superman. His body reacted faster than deadman could think. He killed angel eyes in the blink of an eye. He's jumped into orbit and caught a plane by jumping after it. He fought Santa Claus for days. He's taken on hordes of demons in hell and heavens army. Could Jack win? Sure. But the evidence presented so far hasn't convinced me.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@TheCerealKillz said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us:

How I love that list of feats.

Beautiful, ain't it.......

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Lobo slammed into Earth unharmed from space. He was caught in a blast that was hotter than re entry according to Blue Beetle. Super mans heat vision offended him as he shrugged it off. He's lava proof too. He was buried under a thousand tons of rubble and crawled out. He lifted a city that was trillions of tons. He's destroyed Manga Khans robots in less than a panel. He's blitzed superman. His body reacted faster than deadman could think. He killed angel eyes in the blink of an eye. He's jumped into orbit and caught a plane by jumping after it. He fought Santa Claus for days. He's taken on hordes of demons in hell and heavens army. Could Jack win? Sure. But the evidence presented so far hasn't convinced me.

Not trying to convince you...just letting you know since you don't know much about Jack, like I said....

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

Not saying that any of these feats are enough to make him able to contend with Lobo.....but with the power arm, space suit, and spirit stuff, he should have a legit shot since he doesn't have to slug it out with Lobo unlike most heroes that do in the second round....

I know that Lobo is regularly Superman level (accept for new 52), but this fight can pretty much play out like Superman vs Wonder Woman, where you have a stronger more durable and more brutal opponent vs a more skilled and disciplined opponent with a better defensive and more lethal magical weapon. That's what makes this a decent fight. But yeah I know his city feat would make most think this is spite....imma post it cus it's funny

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sethlol

As awesome as Jack is he would just get smacked around by Lobo.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

bump

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By NeonGameWave

Round 1: Jack would probably win

Round 2: Jack dies, unfortunately

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jobbernos

@Sethlol said:

As awesome as Jack is he would just get smacked around by Lobo.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo (comic book character)

Samurai Jack (comic book character)

Round 1

New 52 Lobo

Vs

Samurai Jack

Rules:

In Character

No Prep Time

Location -

Gear - unarmed

Character Version - current

Conditions - KO/Incapacitation/Death (in Jack's case) counts as win. No BFR

Round 2

Reign in Hell Lobo

Vs

Samurai Jack

Rules :

Lobo Is In Character

Jack Is Bloodlusted

Jack has 1 Day Of Prep Time

Location - Dome of Doom Arena

Gear - Lobo has his Hook&Chain, Numerous Guns, Big Knife, several small knives, Frag Grenades, C4, Knuckle Dusters, Exploding Cigar and his SpazFrag 666 motorcycle

Jack is equipped with his Magical Sword, Robotic Power Gauntlet and Space Suit

Jack also has access to his father's Spirit Sword, Spirit Armor and Nimbus Cloud if he is overwhelmed (feats included)

Lobo has access to his blood cloning ability if he is overwhelmed but is half as susceptible to Jack's Sword as Aku

Character Version - Original Lobo, Current Jack

Conditions - KO, Incapacitation, Death, BFR counts as win

Round 1 : Samurai Jack by close win (6/10)

Round 2 : Lobo murderstomps. (9/10)