#1 Edited by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle Takes Place in War World. No BFR. Battle until K.O or Incapacitation. The arena has weapons like staffs, Energy Guns, clubs, maces, chains, hooks, spikes, swords, spears, and Tanks.

Characters are bringing A-Game with all the common powers they showcase. There is no death for either so they just need to find the win. 

Edit: H2H or what is listed in the Environment no outsourced weapons.

#2 Posted by entropy_aegis (15329 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07:
Orion.he's done better against darkseid then lobo did.
#3 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis:  lol true he did but that's simplified logic. This shouldn't determine the fight.
#4 Posted by untammed (442 posts) - - Show Bio

orion

#5 Posted by entropy_aegis (15329 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07:
Well h's more skilled by far ,extremely brutal,better tech and the astroforce once ko'd supes effortlessly ,dont see lobo winning ,he should go back to ripping of starfires bra.
#6 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

probably Orion

#7 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis:  He doesn't have his tech nor any off occasion powers. It's there standard skill and abilities with whats in the environment. They have there tremendous strength and whatever comes with that as well as there healing attributes.
#8 Posted by entropy_aegis (15329 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @entropy_aegis:  He doesn't have his tech nor any off occasion powers. It's there standard skill and abilities with whats in the environment. They have there tremendous strength and whatever comes with that as well as there healing attributes. "

Orion wins regarless due to being a far better fighter.
#9 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis:  okay I'll accept that answer lol I always thought Orion was pretty awesome. I can never find good pics for him.
#10 Edited by entropy_aegis (15329 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07:
Cause the costume and harness are plain stupid,his solo series revamped his looks and he was amazing there,though the art was lacluster.and yeah he's awesome.
#11 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio

I think orion should win this

#12 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis:  yeah his look is stupid. I've wanted to pick up his solo series.
#13 Posted by Star_Lord (369 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @entropy_aegis:  okay I'll accept that answer lol I always thought Orion was pretty awesome. I can never find good pics for him. "
You can't find good pics because he has the absolute most retarded outfit in DC(not quite, but its dumb).  

As for the fight, Orion should win. Although Lobo is going to give him hell for a long while.
#14 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Star_Lord:  I feel classic Martian has the most ridiculous outfit but yeah hes close second lol I don't think it would be easy. Lobo has shown both skill and colossal strength. 
#15 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion.

#16 Posted by MrDirector786 (43564 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion

#17 Posted by Random Bucket (539 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion has better showings.
#18 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theodore said:
" probably Orion "

@entropy_aegis said:
" @ThaMessenger07 said:
" @entropy_aegis:  He doesn't have his tech nor any off occasion powers. It's there standard skill and abilities with whats in the environment. They have there tremendous strength and whatever comes with that as well as there healing attributes. "
Orion wins regarless due to being a far better fighter. "

@PirateKing69 said:
" I think orion should win this "

@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" Orion. "

@MrDirector786 said:
" Orion "

@Random Bucket said:
" Orion has better showings. "

Well then I guess Orion Wins LOL!  

#19 Posted by _Courage_ (1183 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThaMessenger07:

Lol. Orion is a superior fighter. Good fight though.

#20 Posted by wallywest55 (231 posts) - - Show Bio

i wanna say lobo bc i like him way better but im thinking orion. He does have a better fighting record and just a better h2h combatant.

#21 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo? which version?

#22 Posted by MrDirector786 (43564 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleMage said:
" Lobo? which version? "
The only version of Lobo that would win is the one with all those Lantern Corps rings. All other versions lose.
#23 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleMage:  This is Lobo with his more consistent and standard powers. He can't multiply by has an awesome Healing factor and enough strength to break Superman's Jaw.
#24 Posted by PowerHerc (84155 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion wins.  
Every aspect of Lobo is PIS.  Hell, when it comes to Lobo, no Plot is required.  So it may just be 'fill-in-the-blank" Induced Stupidity.
#25 Posted by tensor (4394 posts) - - Show Bio

i will go with lobo in a fist fight but with the weapons Orion takes it

#26 Posted by MrDirector786 (43564 posts) - - Show Bio
@tensor said:
" i will go with lobo in a fist fight but with the weapons Orion takes it "
Even in a fist fight he loses. Orion has better fighting skill.
#27 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @BattleMage:  This is Lobo with his more consistent and standard powers. He can't multiply by has an awesome Healing factor and enough strength to break Superman's Jaw. "
Then Lobo ftw after a good long fight.
#28 Posted by entropy_aegis (15329 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
"Orion wins.  Every aspect of Lobo is PIS.  Hell, when it comes to Lobo, no Plot is required.  So it may just be 'fill-in-the-blank" Induced Stupidity. "

True
#29 Posted by Star_Lord (369 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
" Orion wins.  Every aspect of Lobo is PIS.  Hell, when it comes to Lobo, no Plot is required.  So it may just be 'fill-in-the-blank" Induced Stupidity. "
Seriously, get out of the thread. If you don't like the character, don't go into the threads that involve him. I have already seen you make bad comments multiple times. And his feats aren't PIS, the character is meant to be one walking, talking joke. Everything he has done is valid.
#30 Posted by entropy_aegis (15329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Star_Lord:
Take it easy man
#31 Posted by God_Spawn (37908 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion
Moderator Online
#32 Posted by Darksied (110 posts) - - Show Bio

But when Legion lobo bleeds doesn't it form a brand new body and hasn't he created an army from that?
#33 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @Theodore said:
" probably Orion "

@entropy_aegis said:
" @ThaMessenger07 said:
Orion wins regarless due to being a far better fighter. "

@PirateKing69 said:
" I think orion should win this "

@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" Orion. "

@MrDirector786 said:
" Orion "

@Random Bucket said:
" Orion has better showings. "

Well then I guess Orion Wins LOL!    "
@_Courage_ said:
"

@ThaMessenger07:

Lol. Orion is a superior fighter. Good fight though.

"
@wallywest55 said:
" i wanna say lobo bc i like him way better but im thinking orion. He does have a better fighting record and just a better h2h combatant. "

I say orion too...
#34 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus: lol alright thanks. I would love to see this battle done in comics.
#35 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darksied said:
" But when Legion lobo bleeds doesn't it form a brand new body and hasn't he created an army from that? "
not anymore...
#36 Posted by PowerHerc (84155 posts) - - Show Bio
@Star_Lord said:
" @PowerHerc said:
" Orion wins.  Every aspect of Lobo is PIS.  Hell, when it comes to Lobo, no Plot is required.  So it may just be 'fill-in-the-blank" Induced Stupidity. "
Seriously, get out of the thread. If you don't like the character, don't go into the threads that involve him. I have already seen you make bad comments multiple times. And his feats aren't PIS, the character is meant to be one walking, talking joke. Everything he has done is valid. "

Made ya mad, heh?   

Well, Seriously (as you put it), I'll comment on any thread I chose to.  You are free to do the same.  If you have some personal code preventing or restricting you from posting about characters you dislike, that's your business.  Don't expect anybody else to follow your code, least of all me.   

It seems I've made "bad comments multiple times."  That is your opinion and you're entitled to it, no matter how misguided.  Until I received notification of your reply to my post, I'd never noticed any of your posts; good or bad so I can't offer any criticism of them except to say they must not be that noticable.  Good luck improving on that.   

You are right about Lobo being a walking, talking joke.  But even a broken clock is right twice a day. 
#37 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo. Orion being better in hand to hand doesn't really mean much if he lacks the capability to actually do lasting Damage to Lobo. On the other hand, the Czarnian more than certainly has the ability to put Orion down in prolonged combat.

#38 Posted by logy5000 (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

Sigh, another bump.

Lobo's regeneration factor and viscous fighting + his high intelligence should pull a victory for him.

#39 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually give this to the martial artist. Strength is roughly even. Speed and healing go to Lobo IMO, but Orion's fighting skills are legendary. Also, I thought Simonson's art was fantastic in Orion's monthly. Byrne's art sucked though. I maintain that even though Orion is more disciplined and trained, that it's a slobber knocker that I'd pay full price to see.