Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By the darknessss
LOBO
LOBO
Maxima
Maxima

lobo has come to collect on maxima for a huge bounty,can he take her down to get the money?? no bfr.
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yes lobo should win here
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Maxima has a greater range of powers... I think he can win this
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By courtney12490
@the darknessss said:
"
LOBO
LOBO
Maxima
Maxima
lobo has come to collect on maxima for a huge bounty,can he take her down to get the money?? no bfr. "
Is the win by KO or death?
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By the darknessss
@courtney12490:
ko is enough to win this,lobo can collect with a ko or maxima can escape with a ko.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Static Shock

Does Lobo have telepathic resistance?

courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By courtney12490
@the darknessss said:
" @courtney12490: ko is enough to win this,lobo can collect with a ko or maxima can escape with a ko. "
I'm going with Maxima, then.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Static Shock said:
" Does Lobo have telepathic resistance? "
Yes
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Static Shock
@geraldthesloth said:
"Yes "
Thanks. Not going to be as easy as I thought.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Static Shock said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"Yes "
Thanks. Not going to be as easy as I thought. "
It sounds stupid, but he has a implant in his brain that plays rock n' roll music 24/7 and prevents telepathic intrusion
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Static Shock
@geraldthesloth said:
"It sounds stupid, but he has a implant in his brain that plays rock n' roll music 24/7 and prevents telepathic intrusion "
LOL.
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By courtney12490
@Static Shock said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"Yes "
Oh crap. It's not going to be as easy as I originally thought, either, but I'm still leaning towards Maxima.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@geraldthesloth said:

" @Static Shock said:

" @geraldthesloth said:
"Yes "
It sounds stupid, but he has a implant in his brain that plays rock n' roll music 24/7 and prevents telepathic intrusion "
am I the only person who thinks this is awesome ? 
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By courtney12490
@King Saturn said:
" @geraldthesloth said:

" @Static Shock said:

" @geraldthesloth said:
"Yes "
It sounds stupid, but he has a implant in his brain that plays rock n' roll music 24/7 and prevents telepathic intrusion "
am I the only person who thinks this is awesome ?  "
Nope.
blds_bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By blds_bane

Lobo has the experience to take her out

CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CylonDorado
@King Saturn: NO, I agree wholeheartedly :D.  

Not sure about this fight though :P. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Silver2467

Lobo is immune to death, has strength and durability on par with SuperMan, and an excessively fast healing factor. Maxima has strength in league with Wonder Woman, great durability, speed, telekinesis, telepathy, flight, and matter manipulation, among other things. As far as strength, I would think they're roughly equal. I don't see either one gaining the advantage in that. Because both can be ruthless in combat, a fist fight could go on a while, causing large amounts of destruction to the area they're in. If others above me are correct, Lobo is resistant to telepathic assaults. So that may not serve Maxima very well. Theoretically, because resistance is not the same as immunity, she may very well be able to overpower his mind. If Lobo is resistant though, she will have difficulty doing that, and Lobo won't stand around waiting for her to mindrape him. He will attack while she attempts this. So, I don't know how far her telepathy will get her in this. She could cast illusions though; although, I'm not sure she'll phase Lobo that way. I think he could get past illusions without much trouble. Maxima will have the advantage of flight though. Lobo could get around in his spacehog, but I do think Maxima will have more speed and maneuverability in the air. Maxima will also have more effective ranged attacks. She has her telekinesis and energy attacks. Of course, Lobo can regenerate very quickly, and she will have to hit him hard enough to actually hurt him. If Lobo were to get close though, Maxima can create force fields to protect herself. That also puts Lobo at a disadvantage in this. With her telekinesis, she could damage him any number of ways, ranging from rupturing his internal structures to simply holding him down telekinetically and thrashing him. The only difficulty is that she'll have to keep up the pressure and damage him consistently so that he doesn't heal. Again, I wouldn't say that either has the advantage in the area of physical prowess, but since Maxima has more powers at her disposal, she should be able to overpower Lobo eventually. Given enough attacks though and considering the fact that Maxima has far more versatility with her powers, I would give this to her. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Silver2467 said:
" Lobo is immune to death, has strength and durability on par with SuperMan, and an excessively fast healing factor. Maxima has strength in league with Wonder Woman, great durability, speed, telekinesis, telepathy, flight, and matter manipulation, among other things. As far as strength, I would think they're roughly equal. I don't see either one gaining the advantage in that. Because both can be ruthless in combat, a fist fight could go on a while, causing large amounts of destruction to the are they're in. If others above me are correct, Lobo is resistant to telepathic assaults. So that may not serve Maxima very well. Theoretically, because resistance is not the same as immunity, she may very well be able to overpower his mind. If Lobo is resistant though, she will have difficulty doing that, and Lobo won't stand around waiting for her to mindrape him. He will attack while she attempts this. So, I don't know how far her telepathy will get her in this. She could cast illusions though; although, I'm not sure she'll phase Lobo that way. I think he could get past illusions without much trouble. Maxima will have the advantage of flight though. Lobo could get around in his spacehog, but I do think Maxima will have more speed and maneuverability in the air. Maxima will also have more effective ranged attacks. She has her telekinesis and energy attacks. Of course, Lobo can regenerate very quickly, and she will have to hit him hard enough to actually hurt him. If Lobo were to get close though, Maxima can create force fields to protect herself. That also puts Lobo at a disadvantage in this. With her telekinesis, she could damage him any number of ways, ranging from rupturing his internal structures to simply holding him down telekinetically and thrashing him. The only difficulty is that she'll have to keep up the pressure and damage him consistently so that he doesn't heal. Again, I wouldn't say that either has the advantage in the area of physical prowess, but since Maxima has more powers at her disposal, she should be able to overpower Lobo eventually. Given enough attacks though and considering the fact that Maxima has far more versatility with her powers, I would give this to her.  "
wow... this is a massive paragraph... good stuff though
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Silver2467
@King Saturn: Thanks. I do usually write pretty long explanations for my viewpoints.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Silver2467 said:
" @King Saturn: Thanks. I do usually write pretty long explanations for my viewpoints. "
thats good
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By courtney12490
@Silver2467 said:
" Lobo is immune to death, has strength and durability on par with SuperMan, and an excessively fast healing factor. Maxima has strength in league with Wonder Woman, great durability, speed, telekinesis, telepathy, flight, and matter manipulation, among other things. As far as strength, I would think they're roughly equal. I don't see either one gaining the advantage in that. Because both can be ruthless in combat, a fist fight could go on a while, causing large amounts of destruction to the area they're in. If others above me are correct, Lobo is resistant to telepathic assaults. So that may not serve Maxima very well. Theoretically, because resistance is not the same as immunity, she may very well be able to overpower his mind. If Lobo is resistant though, she will have difficulty doing that, and Lobo won't stand around waiting for her to mindrape him. He will attack while she attempts this. So, I don't know how far her telepathy will get her in this. She could cast illusions though; although, I'm not sure she'll phase Lobo that way. I think he could get past illusions without much trouble. Maxima will have the advantage of flight though. Lobo could get around in his spacehog, but I do think Maxima will have more speed and maneuverability in the air. Maxima will also have more effective ranged attacks. She has her telekinesis and energy attacks. Of course, Lobo can regenerate very quickly, and she will have to hit him hard enough to actually hurt him. If Lobo were to get close though, Maxima can create force fields to protect herself. That also puts Lobo at a disadvantage in this. With her telekinesis, she could damage him any number of ways, ranging from rupturing his internal structures to simply holding him down telekinetically and thrashing him. The only difficulty is that she'll have to keep up the pressure and damage him consistently so that he doesn't heal. Again, I wouldn't say that either has the advantage in the area of physical prowess, but since Maxima has more powers at her disposal, she should be able to overpower Lobo eventually. Given enough attacks though and considering the fact that Maxima has far more versatility with her powers, I would give this to her.  "
Wowzers. I agree with that consensus.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Silver2467
@courtney12490 said: 
Wowzers. I agree with that consensus. "
Thank you. As I told King Saturn, I usually do fairly long explanations in battle posts, unless the answer is just too obvious or a long explanation is not required. 
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

lobo takes this in a hard battle
Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points