#1  Edited By stevon
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ziro

Team 2(if anything they win by battle field removal).
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

What weapons does the main man have?

stevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By stevon
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"What weapons does the main man have? "

Whatever he would normally carry with him I guess.
Porlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Porlos

Do they have prep?  Without prep I see Doom, Daken and Iron Patriot dying quickly.  Stryfe is pretty smart and reads minds the moment a fight starts so maybe he can mind bust while Lobo is mopping the floor with the rest of them.  What is Lobo's resistance to telepathic assaults like?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
actually the Marvel Team has a shot here... the Psionic power of Stryfe could probably hold off Lobo for a while... and give Doom and Loki some time to set up some Magical Front to possibly BFR Lobo... send him to another Dimension or something...
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By geraldthesloth
@King Saturn: I'm pretty sure Lobo has a defense for Psionics.
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WindCloud
@King Saturn said:
" actually the Marvel Team has a shot here... the Psionic power of Stryfe could probably hold off Lobo for a while... and give Doom and Loki some time to set up some Magical Front to possibly BFR Lobo... send him to another Dimension or something... "
@Ziro said:
" Team 2(if anything they win by battle field removal). "
Errrrr..........i  think the OP said no BFR for this fight.  Regardless, Lobo will leave the scene with their blood, bones, entrails, and body parts all over the place.
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ziro
@WindCloud said:
" @King Saturn said:
" actually the Marvel Team has a shot here... the Psionic power of Stryfe could probably hold off Lobo for a while... and give Doom and Loki some time to set up some Magical Front to possibly BFR Lobo... send him to another Dimension or something... "
@Ziro said:
Errrrr..........i  think the OP said no BFR for this fight.  Regardless, Lobo will leave the scene with their blood, bones, entrails, and body parts all over the place. "

Oops, missed that. In that case Lobo wins without too much incident.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
@geraldthesloth said:

" @King Saturn: I'm pretty sure Lobo has a defense for Psionics. "

need examples... cause I dont see any sources that say Lobo is resistant to Psionics...  

@WindCloud said:

" @King Saturn said:

@Ziro said:
Errrrr..........i  think the OP said no BFR for this fight.  Regardless, Lobo will leave the scene with their blood, bones, entrails, and body parts all over the place. "
then this is a Spite Thread... because you cant kill Lobo... he will keep coming back... 
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Doom could transmutate Lobo into stone if the others sacrifice their safety to distract Lobo. He knew enough about it to reverse Le Fay's spell on Ares, and commented that it was a relatively simple spell. 

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WindCloud
@CosmicSpiral said:
" Doom could transmutate Lobo into stone if the others sacrifice their safety to distract Lobo. He knew enough about it to reverse Le Fay's spell on Ares, and commented that it was a relatively simple spell.  "
Lobo would be unaffected.  If he was to be affected, then he wouldn't have beaten up the major pantheons of gods and Jesus Christ himself when he first debuted.  So, Doom will be ................ errrrr...............doomed against him.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@WindCloud said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" Doom could transmutate Lobo into stone if the others sacrifice their safety to distract Lobo. He knew enough about it to reverse Le Fay's spell on Ares, and commented that it was a relatively simple spell.  "
Lobo would be unaffected.  If he was to be affected, then he wouldn't have beaten up the major pantheons of gods and Jesus Christ himself when he first debuted.  So, Doom will be ................ errrrr...............doomed against him. "
I'd like some real evidence for that. Also, I forgot Loki is no slouch either. 
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WindCloud
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @WindCloud said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
Lobo would be unaffected.  If he was to be affected, then he wouldn't have beaten up the major pantheons of gods and Jesus Christ himself when he first debuted.  So, Doom will be ................ errrrr...............doomed against him. "
I'd like some real evidence for that. Also, I forgot Loki is no slouch either.  "
i  don't have any scans for people.  Sorry, but when he first debuted (Lobo # 1 through 10 or something),  he F#CKED them all up.   i  think  i  saw him kick God's spine through his back.  If somebody knows what  i'm talking about, can you please help CosmicSpiral out?  Thanx !
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@WindCloud said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

" @WindCloud said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
I'd like some real evidence for that. Also, I forgot Loki is no slouch either.  "
i  don't have any scans for people.  Sorry, but when he first debuted (Lobo # 1 through 10 or something),  he F#CKED them all up.   i  think  i  saw him kick God's spine through his back.  If somebody knows what  i'm talking about, can you please help CosmicSpiral out?  Thanx ! "
Lobo > The Presence? Dear Lobo. 
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WindCloud
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @WindCloud said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

" @WindCloud said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
i  don't have any scans for people.  Sorry, but when he first debuted (Lobo # 1 through 10 or something),  he F#CKED them all up.   i  think  i  saw him kick God's spine through his back.  If somebody knows what  i'm talking about, can you please help CosmicSpiral out?  Thanx ! "
Lobo > The Presence? Dear Lobo.  "
No, Presence should not be less than Lobo.  Presence is the be all to end all for DC, much like TOAA is the be all to end all for Marvel.  Each one will erase billions of Lobo from existence, AT WILL !
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@WindCloud said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @WindCloud said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

" @WindCloud said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
Lobo > The Presence? Dear Lobo.  "
No, Presence should not be less than Lobo.  Presence is the be all to end all for DC, much like TOAA is the be all to end all for Marvel.  Each one will erase billions of Lobo from existence, AT WILL ! "
Didn't stop Lobo from kicking out his spine. XD
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WindCloud

THAT wasn't Presence.  Like  i  said, it was supposed to be Jesus Christ.  There's a difference. 

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@WindCloud: haha JC got butt-whomped by a chain-smoker with bad hair
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WindCloud
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @WindCloud: haha JC got butt-whomped by a chain-smoker with bad hair "
Yep, that's what DC did,  if  my memory serves me correctly.
thaproblem99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By thaproblem99

i'm goin for my boy lobo the main man it will be a good one
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#22  Edited By The_Martian

If the members of the team one can hold down Lobo, Daken should be able to take him out. His claws should stop Lobo from healing from the damage.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Nobody: I disagree, I don't think any of that will work, Lobo's HF and immortality comes from an agreement with god himself, I doubt the muramasa can stop something with a divine right.

@King Saturn:
He has a chip in his head that plays Metal music that prevents telepaths from entering.