#1 Posted by Djokic43 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

green scar hulk vs lobo who is hired to take down the hulk....battle takes place at a desert or something....

#2 Posted by Mortein (3146 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo ftw
-stronger, faster, better healing factor...

#3 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

i just hate hulk and fear the main man known as lobo..  so he wins

#4 Posted by Turlast (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo. He's immortal and has better combat prowess.

#5 Posted by Ben Doverand Taykit (434 posts) - - Show Bio

Deffinately Lobo.

#7 Posted by Wael Hero X (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo , LOL .

#8 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

lobo wins, stronger, faster, more durable

#9 Posted by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

The Frag man ftw :)
#10 Posted by King Saturn (224733 posts) - - Show Bio
Lobo would bust Hulk's ass up
#11 Posted by DaMainMan (801 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey wait a minute here! Bo is one my fav characters (after the Hulk and Hellstorm oh and Spider Jerusalem) . Hulk has the better the better healing factor plus higer level of invulneribilty. His strength increases while the Main Man's stay the same. I see a lot of property damage and no way to get rid of the other (unless Lobo can get Hulk into space where he has the advantage). If Supes was able to k.o. Bo then Hulk should be able to do the same. Hell he already lost to that Green geek Vril Dox and he ain't half as tuff as the Incredible Hulk.

#12 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

one hellasious fight

#13 Edited by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

Ill give to lobo easy but if this where a stronger hulk then we would have a fight

#14 Posted by HulkwouldkillSuperman (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortein: Stronger? you haven't read any hulk comic have you. Can Lobo destroy earths surface with mere footsteps.... no. Does Lobo have limitless streanth that increases that angrier he gets..... no. Lobo isn't even half as strong as hulk...... let alone Thor. Lobo is faster but Hulk has a WAAY better healing factor. Can Lobo survive nukes and even worse offensive attacks COMPLETELY UNHARMED no..... Hulk wins this.

#15 Edited by Pope052 (3396 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkwouldkillsuperman: Why did you bump a 4 years old thread?

Anyway, I do agree that Hulk would win, and that Lobo is severely overrated,

The only trouble with Lobo is his healing factor and immortality, without those he loses to alot of people that he apparently can beat.

#16 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortein: Stronger? you haven't read any hulk comic have you. Can Lobo destroy earths surface with mere footsteps.... no. Does Lobo have limitless streanth that increases that angrier he gets..... no. Lobo isn't even half as strong as hulk...... let alone Thor. Lobo is faster but Hulk has a WAAY better healing factor. Can Lobo survive nukes and even worse offensive attacks COMPLETELY UNHARMED no..... Hulk wins this.

Unlined is a weight feat, not a strength one.

The bold one is ignorant:

Hulk does win, but not for the reasons stated.

#17 Posted by comic_book_fan (5837 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins.

#18 Posted by dondave (38780 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo

#19 Posted by dondave (38780 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry what?!! Lobo has the best healing factory in the history comics with the exception of maybe Martian Manhunter, it far surpasses that of the Hulk. And where did you get that Lobo is not even Half as the strong as the Hulk. Learn about the character before you try to lowball them

#20 Edited by TifaLockhart (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a lot of low balling on both sides here.

#21 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins, better battle feats and raw power feats, he eventually crushes lobo

#22 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12349 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortein said:

Lobo ftw

-stronger, faster, better healing factor...

this

Lobo would bust Hulk's ass up

and this

#23 Posted by TifaLockhart (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

For the record, I say Hulk 6/10.

#24 Posted by whacknasty (5634 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering the age of the thread, would the scan of Lobo smashing a city into a ball and eating it suffice as evidence of Lobo's strength? Or is that a non canon/Deadpool-like wild feat?

Now, I think the New 52 version of Lobo vs current Hulk would be a great match up, but I could be wrong : /

#25 Posted by Straynger (229 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo usually jokes around while fighting, I could see him getting serious real fast here. A serious Lobo is the most dangerous brick around.

Lobo.

#26 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#27 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11878 posts) - - Show Bio

They'd just punch each other for ever

#28 Posted by wearevenom87 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

I say hulk wins this

#29 Posted by batman4stealth2attack (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@wearevenom87: Hulk wins?!!?

Lobo is immortal,has the durability of shrugging of punches from superman and to knock superman off his feet with one blow- LOBO WINS!!!!

#30 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Better strength feats- hulk

Better healing factor- draw

Better battle feats- hulk

Easier to ko- lobo

Better speed feats- probably lobo

Hulk wins

#31 Posted by Stefano (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo, is strength is on par with superman and he can heal from a pool of blood. He would KO hulk before he becomes strong enough to beat lobo.

#32 Edited by Theindiedudes (219 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo Destroys hulk

1. Lobo is on par with strength of superman(if were not talking new 52)

2.He has the better healing factor

3.He is faster

4.Has a better healing factor

Yep Lobo wins

#33 Posted by Stormdriven (5520 posts) - - Show Bio

The Main Man

#34 Posted by Thanofleeze (3320 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo Destroys hulk

1. Lobo is on par with strength of superman(if were not talking new 52)

2.He has the better healing factor

3.He is faster

4.Has a better healing factor

Yep Lobo wins

I guess you really appreciate his healing factor :P

#35 Posted by Experio (16927 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo isn't beating World breaker

#36 Edited by Onemoreposter (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

Lobo isn't beating World breaker

Yes. Yes he is.

Not to mention Lobo literally cannot die. No version of Hulk is beating pre-Flashpoint Lobo.

#37 Posted by Experio (16927 posts) - - Show Bio

@onemoreposter: Hulk is not obliged to put Lobo down for good in order to win, disintegrating his body is enough for a victory while Lobo will be vulnerable to damage just by being close to Hulk, prohibiting him from KOing the beast before his down for the count

#38 Posted by Eisenfauste (8624 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo.

#39 Posted by ilikedonuts (2348 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo wins, an' this is a mismatch.

Hulk rushes towards Lobo an' punches him at the chest, an' Lobo is sent flyin' backwards by that punch cuz Lobo aint much heavier than a normal human, but his insane durability protects him so much that Hulk's punch didn't do much else than tickle him. Then Lobo says "are ya finished?" an' then he jumps towards Hulk an' says "then I'm guessin' it's my turn, muthafu**a!!!!" an' punches Hulk in the face with haymakers like a drunken maniac,can' then with a straight right to the chest which sends Hulk flyin' back. Then Hulk gets pi**ed an' rushes towards Lobo an' grabs him in the backhead an' face-plants him to the ground. Then Lobo laughs it off an' says "is this what'chu call "strongest one there is"? Even that runt Kryptonian is stronger than you, what's his name? Diperman? Ye well he might not be the toughest guy around, but atleast his punches an' body slams hurt! Yer best Sunday punch dont even tickle!" an' then he uppercuts Hulk in the chin an' sends him flyin' to the sky, then Hulk falls down an' Lobo dopkicks Hulk in the face, then he grabs Hulk's legs in mid-air an' body slams him, then throws him up, an' side kicks him an' sends him flyin' into a wall an' KO's Hulk. Then Lobo says "strongest one there is? Pffft. Strongest one there is my a**".

NO HATIN' ON HULK OBVIOUSLY!!! I love Hulk, infact he's one of my all-time favorite characters, but seriously, without any sorta PIS I dont see how Hulk's even big or strong enough ta even hurt Lobo. I mean, Hulk is really tough, but Lobo's taken hits from Superman who is waaaay stronger an' more powerful than Hulk, an' he also took hits from Atrocitus who's also way stronger an' more powerful than Hulk, an' even took Atrocitus's Red Lantern napalm to his fu**in' face an' he didn't even react all that hurt. Dont get me wrong, I love Hulk an' he's a powerhouse but Lobo's simply way more powerful than Hulk at base, an' Hulk wouldn't have time ta get strong/powerful enough ta even hurt Lobo.

#40 Posted by PastePotPete (623 posts) - - Show Bio

@wael_hero_x: hulk is the strongest there is even if Lobo is stronger than him how long do you think that's going to last ?

#41 Edited by Cregan_Stark (2092 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk