• 95 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

 Its the main man versus the man with the mohawk ; Lobo has been hired too kill Gladiator , but the night before he is about to assasinate him his equipment is stolen and he has to fight him in H2H . There is no BFR or BFD and the fight takes place on mars .
Im with The main man on this one , just cause his the main man : D
though this fight could also easily go in Gladiators favour.


                                             VS

#2 Posted by Chrome Zillion (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo should be able to beat Gladiator.

#3 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo for the win.
with No BFR and no BFD Gladiator has no chance.
even if he does down him, Lobo will be back up and after him again.

#4 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
Chrome Zillion said:
"Lobo should be able to beat Gladiator."
Would you care to explain how ?
#5 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and I'm sure before he started fighting he would hunt down the guy that stole his equipment. LoL

#6 Posted by Chrome Zillion (368 posts) - - Show Bio
Yaujtapool said:
"Chrome Zillion said:
"Lobo should be able to beat Gladiator."
Would you care to explain how ?
"
Lobo is obviously on Superman's level of strength and Gladiator is not.Plus Gladiator isn't a great fighter and his strength lowers with a lack of confidence.When he sees he can't really hurt Lobo...he's going to get weaker,Lobo's durability is disgustingly high.
#7 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"Oh and I'm sure before he started fighting he would hunt down the guy that stole his equipment. LoL"

LoL
#8 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
Chrome Zillion said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Chrome Zillion said:
"Lobo should be able to beat Gladiator."
Would you care to explain how ?
"
Lobo is obviously on Superman's level of strength and Gladiator is not.Plus Gladiator isn't a great fighter and his strength lowers with a lack of confidence.When he sees he can't really hurt Lobo...he's going to get weaker,Lobo's durability is disgustingly high.
"
Lol you are forgetting the healing factor.
#9 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

glad ftw imo.

#10 Posted by Chrome Zillion (368 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"Chrome Zillion said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"Chrome Zillion said:
"Lobo should be able to beat Gladiator."
Would you care to explain how ?
"
Lobo is obviously on Superman's level of strength and Gladiator is not.Plus Gladiator isn't a great fighter and his strength lowers with a lack of confidence.When he sees he can't really hurt Lobo...he's going to get weaker,Lobo's durability is disgustingly high.
"
Lol you are forgetting the healing factor.
"
Well Gladiator won't so anything to him he needs to heal from.I don't really count his healing factor..he just can't die,I'll leave it at that.
#11 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo would obliterate Gladiator

#12 Posted by Chrome Zillion (368 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
"Lobo would obliterate Gladiator
"
I don't know about all that.He would win though.
#13 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

Glads has a shoddy track record, I cant take him seriously at all

#14 Posted by Chrome Zillion (368 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
"Glads has a shoddy track record, I cant take him seriously at all
If you exclude the time he couldn't hurt Reed,When he lost to Gambit,and when he lost to Canonball.He's feats are actually pretty high end.
#15 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont exclude those at all, btw he didnt lose to Canonball, also Cassanda Nova made him $hit his pants,

#16 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

well this is kinda hard , gladiators confidence better not drop or he is screwed

#17 Posted by Chrome Zillion (368 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
"I dont exclude those at all, btw he didnt lose to Canonball, also Cassanda Nova made him $hit his pants,
"
Why wouldn't you exclude them when they are complete bullsh#t?
Cassandra Nova is a high level telepath...you're acting like she beat him in a fist fight.
#18 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

I know some of them are bull$hit like getting KO'd by Corsair handgun but

Gladz has never shown anything that would put him on Lobos level. this is the same guy that held up an entire cities worth of concrete and steel with 2 fingers and then aid it


#19 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio
Chrome Zillion said:
"Kentaxx said:
"I dont exclude those at all, btw he didnt lose to Canonball, also Cassanda Nova made him $hit his pants,
"
Why wouldn't you exclude them when they are complete bullsh#t?
Cassandra Nova is a high level telepath...you're acting like she beat him in a fist fight.
"

ignore him
#20 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"Chrome Zillion said:
"Kentaxx said:
"I dont exclude those at all, btw he didnt lose to Canonball, also Cassanda Nova made him $hit his pants,
"
Why wouldn't you exclude them when they are complete bullsh#t?
Cassandra Nova is a high level telepath...you're acting like she beat him in a fist fight.
"

ignore him"
Yes lets all listen to claws talk about how Galactus created the multiverse :)
#21 Posted by Chrome Zillion (368 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
"I know some of them are bull$hit like getting KO'd by Corsair handgun but

Gladz has never shown anything that would put him on Lobos level. this is the same guy that held up an entire cities worth of concrete and steel with 2 fingers and then aid it


"
I never said he showed anything that puts him on Lobo's level but that doesn't mean it will be easy for Lobo to win by any means.
The feat you mention for Lobo is BS..if you read the comic..nobody can crush a city like that even if they had the strength to do it.
#22 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"Chrome Zillion said:
"Kentaxx said:
"I dont exclude those at all, btw he didnt lose to Canonball, also Cassanda Nova made him $hit his pants,
"
Why wouldn't you exclude them when they are complete bullsh#t?
Cassandra Nova is a high level telepath...you're acting like she beat him in a fist fight.
"

ignore him"
Yes lets all listen to claws talk about how Galactus created the multiverse :)
"

dont start this again someone told me that and i was wrong so get over it, its not as bad as what your doing like keep on saying that the charcter will win even though u dont give out an good reason why
#23 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

and i do think gladiator has an chance to win

#24 Edited by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"Chrome Zillion said:
"Kentaxx said:
"I dont exclude those at all, btw he didnt lose to Canonball, also Cassanda Nova made him $hit his pants,
"
Why wouldn't you exclude them when they are complete bullsh#t?
Cassandra Nova is a high level telepath...you're acting like she beat him in a fist fight.
"

ignore him"
Yes lets all listen to claws talk about how Galactus created the multiverse :)
"

dont start this again someone told me that and i was wrong so get over it, its not as bad as what your doing like keep on saying that the charcter will win even though u dont give out an good reason why"
Dude just stop talking please, no one cares about what you have to say dude, just STFU and dont come back to this site ever

You are just a troll
#25 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"Chrome Zillion said:
"Kentaxx said:
"I dont exclude those at all, btw he didnt lose to Canonball, also Cassanda Nova made him $hit his pants,
"
Why wouldn't you exclude them when they are complete bullsh#t?
Cassandra Nova is a high level telepath...you're acting like she beat him in a fist fight.
"

ignore him"
Yes lets all listen to claws talk about how Galactus created the multiverse :)
"

dont start this again someone told me that and i was wrong so get over it, its not as bad as what your doing like keep on saying that the charcter will win even though u dont give out an good reason why"
Dude just stop talking please, no one cares about what you have to say dude, just STFU and dont come back to this site ever
"

why cuz u cant give an good argument?...
#26 Posted by Fresh Prince (4975 posts) - - Show Bio
Glads' power levels make no sense. Black Bolt went toe-to-toe with him in a fist fight during War of Kings and Black Bolt was winning until White Noise stepped in.
#27 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"Chrome Zillion said:
"Kentaxx said:
"I dont exclude those at all, btw he didnt lose to Canonball, also Cassanda Nova made him $hit his pants,
"
Why wouldn't you exclude them when they are complete bullsh#t?
Cassandra Nova is a high level telepath...you're acting like she beat him in a fist fight.
"

ignore him"
Yes lets all listen to claws talk about how Galactus created the multiverse :)
"

dont start this again someone told me that and i was wrong so get over it, its not as bad as what your doing like keep on saying that the charcter will win even though u dont give out an good reason why"
Dude just stop talking please, no one cares about what you have to say dude, just STFU and dont come back to this site ever
"

why cuz u cant give an good argument?..."
No because you are a troll and you lack any reading comprehension, not to mention you are a hardcore Marvel fanboy who makes threats on the internet when you get obliterated and you rarely have anything intelligent to say


#28 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"Chrome Zillion said:
"Kentaxx said:
"I dont exclude those at all, btw he didnt lose to Canonball, also Cassanda Nova made him $hit his pants,
"
Why wouldn't you exclude them when they are complete bullsh#t?
Cassandra Nova is a high level telepath...you're acting like she beat him in a fist fight.
"

ignore him"
Yes lets all listen to claws talk about how Galactus created the multiverse :)
"

dont start this again someone told me that and i was wrong so get over it, its not as bad as what your doing like keep on saying that the charcter will win even though u dont give out an good reason why"
Dude just stop talking please, no one cares about what you have to say dude, just STFU and dont come back to this site ever
"

why cuz u cant give an good argument?..."
No because you are a troll and you lack any reading comprehension, not to mention you are a hardcore Marvel fanboy who makes threats on the internet when you get obliterated and you rarely have anything intelligent to say


"
u call me an fanboy?...and since when did u obliterated me in an debate? 
#29 Posted by Chrome Zillion (368 posts) - - Show Bio

The arguing is a waste of time.......


Fresh Prince said:
"Glads' power levels make no sense. Black Bolt went toe-to-toe with him in a fist fight during War of Kings and Black Bolt was winning until White Noise stepped in.
"
It actually does make sense if you just assume he had a lack of confidence.It's the same thing they do with Sentry.He's too powerful.The only way he can lose is if he's mentally unstable like with Gladiator's confidence.
#30 Posted by Fresh Prince (4975 posts) - - Show Bio
Chrome Zillion said:
Fresh Prince said:
"Glads' power levels make no sense. Black Bolt went toe-to-toe with him in a fist fight during War of Kings and Black Bolt was winning until White Noise stepped in.
"
It actually does make sense if you just assume he had a lack of confidence.It's the same thing they do with Sentry.He's too powerful.The only way he can lose is if he's mentally unstable like with Gladiator's confidence.
"
Actually, he had no sign of lacking confidence. Especially since they attacked when the Inhumans least expected it. Why would he be lacking confidence when the Imperial Guard obviously had the upper-hand?
#31 Posted by Chrome Zillion (368 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"Chrome Zillion said:
Fresh Prince said:
"Glads' power levels make no sense. Black Bolt went toe-to-toe with him in a fist fight during War of Kings and Black Bolt was winning until White Noise stepped in.
"
It actually does make sense if you just assume he had a lack of confidence.It's the same thing they do with Sentry.He's too powerful.The only way he can lose is if he's mentally unstable like with Gladiator's confidence.
"
Actually, he had no sign of lacking confidence. Especially since they attacked when the Inhumans least expected it. Why would he be lacking confidence when the Imperial Guard obviously had the upper-hand?
"
He's never won a fight against Blackbolt...maybe that's why.
#32 Posted by Fresh Prince (4975 posts) - - Show Bio
Gladiator's base level of strength is what? 100 tons?
#33 Posted by Chrome Zillion (368 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"Gladiator's base level of strength is what? 100 tons?
"
Yea.
#34 Posted by Fresh Prince (4975 posts) - - Show Bio
Chrome Zillion said:
"Fresh Prince said:
"Gladiator's base level of strength is what? 100 tons?
"
Yea.
"
Does it drop as he loses confidence? Or does it just rise as he gains it?
#35 Edited by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought at his weakest was 100 tons

#36 Edited by Fresh Prince (4975 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"i thought at his weakest was 100 tons"
That's what I thought. I'm just trying to make sure.
#37 Posted by Chrome Zillion (368 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"Chrome Zillion said:
"Fresh Prince said:
"Gladiator's base level of strength is what? 100 tons?
"
Yea.
"
Does it drop as he loses confidence? Or does it just rise as he gains it?
"
It only drops when he loses confidence.People thing he gains the more confident he is but it's false.
#38 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

but he has proven to lift way more than 100 tons
it has been said that he could move planets i think but that has never been proven

#39 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
Chrome Zillion said:
"
The feat you mention for Lobo is BS..if you read the comic..nobody can crush a city like that even if they had the strength to do it.
"
why is it BS? that's the way Lobo is and the point to his comic.
Lobo is a character that was meant to be over the top. where else do you get characters with weapons that can destroy a planet, or that can kill reality warpers, take on teh entire army of heaven... then get banned from ever dying.
Lobo doing that to the city was only him being in character.
#40 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio
Chrome Zillion said:
"Kentaxx said:
"I know some of them are bull$hit like getting KO'd by Corsair handgun but

Gladz has never shown anything that would put him on Lobos level. this is the same guy that held up an entire cities worth of concrete and steel with 2 fingers and then aid it


"
I never said he showed anything that puts him on Lobo's level but that doesn't mean it will be easy for Lobo to win by any means.
The feat you mention for Lobo is BS..if you read the comic..nobody can crush a city like that even if they had the strength to do it.
"
It isnt BS at all, you were just on the other thread pointing out DC unrealism in their comics, Lobo city feat was perfectly legit
#41 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"but he has proven to lift way more than 100 tons
it has been said that he could move planets i think but that has never been proven"
that was with the help of outside tech.

you really thought he created the Universe? LoL
#42 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
"Chrome Zillion said:
"Kentaxx said:
"I know some of them are bull$hit like getting KO'd by Corsair handgun but

Gladz has never shown anything that would put him on Lobos level. this is the same guy that held up an entire cities worth of concrete and steel with 2 fingers and then aid it


"
I never said he showed anything that puts him on Lobo's level but that doesn't mean it will be easy for Lobo to win by any means.
The feat you mention for Lobo is BS..if you read the comic..nobody can crush a city like that even if they had the strength to do it.
"
It isnt BS at all, you were just on the other thread pointing out DC unrealism in their comics, Lobo city feat was perfectly legit
"
acewasp23 said:
"Chrome Zillion said:
"
The feat you mention for Lobo is BS..if you read the comic..nobody can crush a city like that even if they had the strength to do it.
"
why is it BS? that's the way Lobo is and the point to his comic.
Lobo is a character that was meant to be over the top. where else do you get characters with weapons that can destroy a planet, or that can kill reality warpers, take on teh entire army of heaven... then get banned from ever dying.
Lobo doing that to the city was only him being in character.
"


#43 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

what? ...where does it say that gladiator created the universe
and i am not saying that glads wins i am saying that he has an chance to win

#44 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"Chrome Zillion said:
"Kentaxx said:
"I dont exclude those at all, btw he didnt lose to Canonball, also Cassanda Nova made him $hit his pants,
"
Why wouldn't you exclude them when they are complete bullsh#t?
Cassandra Nova is a high level telepath...you're acting like she beat him in a fist fight.
"

ignore him"
Yes lets all listen to claws talk about how Galactus created the multiverse :)
"

dont start this again someone told me that and i was wrong so get over it, its not as bad as what your doing like keep on saying that the charcter will win even though u dont give out an good reason why"
thats where.
#45 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"claws said:
"Kentaxx said:
"claws said:
"Chrome Zillion said:
"Kentaxx said:
"I dont exclude those at all, btw he didnt lose to Canonball, also Cassanda Nova made him $hit his pants,
"
Why wouldn't you exclude them when they are complete bullsh#t?
Cassandra Nova is a high level telepath...you're acting like she beat him in a fist fight.
"

ignore him"
Yes lets all listen to claws talk about how Galactus created the multiverse :)
"

dont start this again someone told me that and i was wrong so get over it, its not as bad as what your doing like keep on saying that the charcter will win even though u dont give out an good reason why"
thats where.
"
oh that?... someone just told me that and i did some looking and i found out he actually didnt and this dude has been saying that ever since he has been on the vine
#46 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"claws said:
"but he has proven to lift way more than 100 tons
it has been said that he could move planets i think but that has never been proven"
that was with the help of outside tech.

you really thought he created the Universe? LoL
"
He thought Galactus created the multiverse LoL
#47 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao thats kinda funny.

#48 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio
Kentaxx said:
"acewasp23 said:
"claws said:
"but he has proven to lift way more than 100 tons
it has been said that he could move planets i think but that has never been proven"
that was with the help of outside tech.

you really thought he created the Universe? LoL
"
He thought Galactus created the multiverse LoL
"
get the hell out of here why se u even back?...u cant prove sh!t
#49 Posted by Chrome Zillion (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone care about the thread anymore...or...

#50 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"Lmao thats kinda funny. "
And he said Galactus destroyed a universe