• 97 results
#1 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

can ghost rider take down lobo.

no restrictions on either of them. who, how, and why.

#2 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider. his penance stare and hellfire would tear Lobo up.

#3 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Ghost Rider. his penance stare and hellfire would tear Lobo up."

Just what i was going to say.

#4 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah thats what i was wondering. the thing with the penance stare is they have to make eye contact. i still think lobo would win dude got kicked outa hell so i dont see the hell fire doing much. i think the stare would put him down though.

#5 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellfire could do some damage then all rider has to do is the stare.

#6 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"yeah thats what i was wondering. the thing with the penance stare is they have to make eye contact. i still think lobo would win dude got kicked outa hell so i dont see the hell fire doing much. i think the stare would put him down though."

I still say Ghost Rider, it'll be hard for Lobo to fight without making eye contact and the hellfire would burn his skin and his soul.

#7 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"acewasp23 says:
"yeah thats what i was wondering. the thing with the penance stare is they have to make eye contact. i still think lobo would win dude got kicked outa hell so i dont see the hell fire doing much. i think the stare would put him down though."
I still say Ghost Rider, it'll be hard for Lobo to fight without making eye contact and the hellfire would burn his skin and his soul."

yeah oh its eye to eye contact. good point the hell fire would burn his skin (thats not doing much though) but as far as burning his soul that could have a big effect. but i dont think he would jsut stand there and take it he would i think he would be firing back.

i really made this thread because i wanted to know what type of effect the penance stare would have on lobo.

#8 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

Yep! Hes done some evil things in his life so yeah!

#9 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
Yep! Hes done some evil things in his life so yeah!"

LOL evil he killed santa clause plus he's been kicked out of heaven and hell.

thats why i want to know what the penance stare would do to him.

#10 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that "Heaven" and that "Hell" but in the MArvel U he gones for good!

#11 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Well that "Heaven" and that "Hell" but in the MArvel U he gones for good!"
lol who said there fighting in the marvel U??
Post Edited:2007-08-13 00:40:42
#12 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

lobo or carnage

#13 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Well its up to the author of this thread!

#14 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Well its up to the author of this thread!"

thats who i was asking

#15 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Well its up to the author of this thread!"
LOL yeah and as luck would have it that would be me. i'll have the setting be in neutral ground so the ban on his soul will still be in effect and Ghost riders powers will still be at there peak. Oh i guess thats what i meant on no restrictions on either of them.
Post Edited:2007-08-13 01:11:08
#16 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup and that basically gives GR the clear cut victory!

#17 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Yup and that basically gives GR the clear cut victory!"

whys that?

#18 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

ghost rider

#19 Posted by Iron Apollo (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

Well in the first fight Ghostrider would obviously kick the shit out of him with the penance stare, but the fact that Lobo can't die due to him being banned for both heaven and hell, would allow him to come back to fight again, and I don't think the penance stare can work twice.

(also I always thought that heaven and hell were the same place for all universes and dimensions, so that no matter what it wouldn't matter, same hell, same heaven)

#20 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"ghost rider"
SoundWave07 says:
that part of the reason that i want to know why. if you are going to say that he is stronger he's not, the penance stare would only have an effect if they made eye to eye contact (Ghost rider tryd to use it on venom and venom easly broke eye contact and wasnt effected by the stare) the hell fire is nothing he hasnt dealt with (he has fought Etrigan the Demon who also uses hellfire).
Post Edited:2007-08-13 01:20:30
#21 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Pennace Stare the first time wins it for him!

#22 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"vegeta says:
"ghost rider"
SoundWave07 says:
that part of the reason that i want to know why. if you are going to say that he is stronger he's not, the penance stare would only have an effect if they made eye to eye contact (Ghost rider tryd to use it on venom and venom easly broke eye contact and wasnt effected by the stare) the hell fire is nothing he hasnt dealt with (he has fought Etrigan the Demon who also uses hellfire).
Post Edited:2007-08-13 01:20:30"

read that one

#23 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Apollo says:

"Well in the first fight Ghostrider would obviously kick the shit out of him with the penance stare, but the fact that Lobo can't die due to him being banned for both heaven and hell, would allow him to come back to fight again, and I don't think the penance stare can work twice. (also I always thought that heaven and hell were the same place for all universes and dimensions, so that no matter what it wouldn't matter, same hell, same heaven)"

yeah does the stare kill or does it just make them go insane?

#24 Posted by Iron Apollo (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah GR wins the first time, but probably never again,

And I thought the penance stare would Kill them if there was enough sin, which lobo definately has
Post Edited:2007-08-13 01:33:16

#25 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#26 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

this is the penane stare that i know of.

When in close combat, he locks eyes with his victim and makes them feel all the pain that person has ever inflicted on anyone in their lifetime. This, of course, has several weaknesses. If high on drugs like cocaine, or if the person is blind, or if he cannot make eye contact due to the victim having more than two eyes, he cannot get the Penance Stare to function. An attempt to use the Penance Stare on the symbiotic being, Venom, resulted in Ghost Rider being knocked unconscious.

#27 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"this is the penane stare that i know of. When in close combat, he locks eyes with his victim and makes them feel all the pain that person has ever inflicted on anyone in their lifetime. This, of course, has several weaknesses. If high on drugs like cocaine, or if the person is blind, or if he cannot make eye contact due to the victim having more than two eyes, he cannot get the Penance Stare to function. An attempt to use the Penance Stare on the symbiotic being, Venom, resulted in Ghost Rider being knocked unconscious. "

yep

#28 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"acewasp23 says:
"this is the penane stare that i know of. When in close combat, he locks eyes with his victim and makes them feel all the pain that person has ever inflicted on anyone in their lifetime. This, of course, has several weaknesses. If high on drugs like cocaine, or if the person is blind, or if he cannot make eye contact due to the victim having more than two eyes, he cannot get the Penance Stare to function. An attempt to use the Penance Stare on the symbiotic being, Venom, resulted in Ghost Rider being knocked unconscious. "
yep"

it doesn't say if it kills the victim.

#29 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok then GR losses!

#30 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

SoundWave07 says:

"Ok then GR losses! "

why i think GR would put up a good fight. lol they would probably take a look at each others bikes, compare chains, and go have a beer.

#31 Posted by DaMainMan (801 posts) - - Show Bio

Why the hell would the evil and pain Lobo inflicted on others bother him?!? He would relish the chance to reminice on his past deeds then go right out and try to top them. No Ghostie wouldn't do much to Bo but there ain't much Bo could do to him either.
#32 Posted by Obtrusive (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

I would give this to lobo, he is pretty amazing.

#33 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
@Obtrusive said:
" I would give this to lobo, he is pretty amazing. "
Ghost Rider is pretty amazing as well...
#34 Posted by DaMainMan (801 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"@Obtrusive said:
Ghost Rider is pretty amazing as well... "

Nonthing he can do to Bo that would last cept mabe piss him off. Who do you think has the faster bike?
#35 Posted by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaMainMan said:
"@King Saturn said:
"@Obtrusive said:
Nonthing he can do to Bo that would last cept mabe piss him off. Who do you think has the faster bike? "

I call a stalemate.......both are equally formidable and I can't decide who would win or how :)
#36 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate for me.

#37 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaMainMan said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Obtrusive said:
Nonthing he can do to Bo that would last cept mabe piss him off. Who do you think has the faster bike? "
Lobo has the faster bike... 
#38 Posted by Knox (474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donnieman v5.1 said:
"

"
True
#39 Posted by SilverGalford (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

isn't lobo immortal?

#40 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

ghostricer should beat lobo here, though lobo would put up a good fight.

#41 Posted by Griffin_2099 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

The Penance stare only works on a bieng who feels some remorse for what they have done. If Lobo feels nothing bad about his actions (and there is no evidence that he does) then this power is negated. 

Given the power of Lobo's healing factor (can regrow whole body from a single drop of blood) I am not sure there is much GR can do here. I think (and might be wrong) that Lobo is around Superman in strength so there seems little reason he can't throw GR out into orbit if he has to.
#42 Posted by Griffin_2099 (571 posts) - - Show Bio
@Knox said:
" @Donnieman v5.1 said:
"

"
True "

How?
#43 Posted by Ferro Vida (34607 posts) - - Show Bio
@Griffin_2099 said:
" The Penance stare only works on a bieng who feels some remorse for what they have done. If Lobo feels nothing bad about his actions (and there is no evidence that he does) then this power is negated. 
Actually, it works on anyone with a soul as far as I know. Well, anyone with a soul and eyesight.
#44 Posted by blds_bane (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Penance Stare causes pain but Lobo would shake it off sooner or later. GR then is to close to flee and Lobo walks of with a new trophy

#45 Posted by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio

@Griffin_2099 said:

The Penance stare only works on a bieng who feels some remorse for what they have done.

Lobo feeling remorse for allowing himself to get buggered by hitman

not funny...unless it happens to giant grey freaks with red eyes.

#46 Posted by TifaLockhart (14001 posts) - - Show Bio

@MutenRoshi: Hi, Hoboseid.

#47 Posted by madmaxogle2009 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider takes this one barely. Penance stare would hurt Lobo enough for GR to tear him up with Hellfire. Lobo's weapons wouldn't do much against GR. Lobo would be dangerous with his Hook chain and in close combat though.I lean toward GR, but I may be wrong.Maybe I am a little bias towards GR.....

#48 Posted by Maxwell Lord the fourth (1320 posts) - - Show Bio
@MutenRoshi: Not remorse dude;that's enbarrasment;anyway even if penance stare works on Lobo he would simply recover and just come back;GR cannot put Lobo down.
#49 Posted by NinjaProtocol (105 posts) - - Show Bio
@Iron Apollo
Penance stare doesn't kill, I don't think. Pretty sure it doesn't. Just makes you relive pain you've caused others.
#50 Posted by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio

@NinjaProtocol said:

@Iron Apollo: Penance stare doesn't kill, I don't think. Pretty sure it doesn't. Just makes you relive pain you've caused others.

the penace stare doesnt have to kill him i simple KO can work