Rogues.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By OmegaDynasty

If Lobo gets his hands on them they're dead. 
Although, with morals off..I see them stopping him. 
Mirror Master can trap him. 
Captain Cold can freeze him, using his cold field. 
Weather Wizard can create a tornado in Lobo's belly, and blow Lobo up like a balloon.( Won't keep him down,)) 

Three options: 
Lobo kills them all. 
Mirror Master traps him.
Or Weather Wizard blows him up from the inside while letting Captain Cold freeze the tiny lobo pieces, and putting them in a freezer. 

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@OmegaDynasty said:

If Lobo gets his hands on them they're dead. Although, with morals off..I see them stopping him. Mirror Master can trap him. Captain Cold can freeze him, using his cold field. Weather Wizard can create a tornado in Lobo's belly, and blow Lobo up like a balloon.( Won't keep him down,)) Three options: Lobo kills them all. Mirror Master traps him.Or Weather Wizard blows him up from the inside while letting Captain Cold freeze the tiny lobo pieces, and putting them in a freezer.

this

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IZZR
@OmegaDynasty said:
If Lobo gets his hands on them they're dead. Although, with morals off..I see them stopping him. Mirror Master can trap him. Captain Cold can freeze him, using his cold field. Weather Wizard can create a tornado in Lobo's belly, and blow Lobo up like a balloon.( Won't keep him down,))  Three options: Lobo kills them all. Mirror Master traps him.Or Weather Wizard blows him up from the inside while letting Captain Cold freeze the tiny lobo pieces, and putting them in a freezer. 
Props for that, excellent analysis.
icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By icysloth

@IZZRsaid:

@OmegaDynastysaid:
If Lobo gets his hands on them they're dead. Although, with morals off..I see them stopping him. Mirror Master can trap him. Captain Cold can freeze him, using his cold field. Weather Wizard can create a tornado in Lobo's belly, and blow Lobo up like a balloon.( Won't keep him down,)) Three options: Lobo kills them all. Mirror Master traps him.Or Weather Wizard blows him up from the inside while letting Captain Cold freeze the tiny lobo pieces, and putting them in a freezer.

Ice couldn't freeze Lobo pre crisis he broke out so Captain Cold can't freeze him, Weather wizard does that and Lobo instantly regenerates, I have no answer for Mr. Master, but all these villains are human and I have never seen any of them survive in the vacuum of space Lobo dents the watchtower, they can't breath while he can survive the vacuum of space, thus fight is over.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IZZR
@icysloth said:

@IZZRsaid:

@OmegaDynastysaid:

Ice couldn't freeze Lobo pre crisis he broke out so Captain Cold can't freeze him, Weather wizard does that and Lobo instantly regenerates, I have no answer for Mr. Master, but all these villains are human and I have never seen any of them survive in the vacuum of space Lobo dents the watchtower, they can't breath while he can survive the vacuum of space, thus fight is over.

Not exactly because mirror master can bring them inside his dimension.
Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@XiiX said:

Rogues.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By icysloth

@IZZRsaid:

@icyslothsaid:

@IZZRsaid:

@OmegaDynastysaid:

Thats self BFR though, they couldn't reenter the battlefield as they couldn't breath in the battlefield.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By IZZR
@icysloth said:

@IZZRsaid:

@icyslothsaid:

@IZZRsaid:

@OmegaDynastysaid:

Thats self BFR though, they couldn't reenter the battlefield as they couldn't breath in the battlefield.

He travels through portals he could bring Lobo in too and bfr him somewhere else.
icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By icysloth

@IZZR said:

@icysloth said:

@IZZRsaid:

@icyslothsaid:

@IZZRsaid:

@OmegaDynastysaid:

He travels through portals he could bring Lobo in too and bfr him somewhere else.

Not if lobo doesn't run into a mirror like a jacka$$, Lobo would have to be standing right next to a mirror for him to drag him in which I am not sure he could as lobo would be hard to move when you only have peak human strength at most, how many mirrors are there in the watchtower anyway? Mirrormaster is a prep villain generally he likes to choose his fights where he has access to alot of mirrors.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

The Rogues.

Kavahaden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Kavahaden

Rogues all the way everyday

Bitchgurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bitchgurl

Lobo would literally rip them limb from limb

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By IZZR

Lobo is highly underestimated due to his inconsistency, when he wants to be he is an absolute beast.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@IZZR said:
Lobo is highly underestimated due to his inconsistency, when he wants to be he is an absolute beast.
No one doubts that. 
He takes on Superman, and has taken on the lanterns before. 
Even gave Sinestro a bloody nose.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icysloth: Lobo can beat almost all rogues without effort, Captain Cold and heatwave wasn't a threat for him,since he alraedy fought with Ice and Fire which is above those guys on level of powers,Wheateher Wizard would give a hard fight because of the atmokinesis and the ability to create tornados inside people,but that would not be protracted in Lobo because of his regenerative powers and without it he's no one.The only thing that Trickster has against Lobo is the hard candy shell,that trapped Wally (he only escaped,because vibrated to explode),but Lobo is strong enough to get free.

The problem with Mirror Master is able to manipulate all kinds of reflexives surfaces,not just mirrors..he already blind a guy,because has a reflex on his eyes and can turn people into mirrors,bfr to the Mirror Dimension,he's a walking plot character. Mirror Master solos.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@OmegaDynasty said:

QFT

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By YoungJustice

Rogues, Lobo fights too stupidly.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sethlol

Rogues probably.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nickthedevil

@icysloth: Captain Cod's gun isn't just ice, it's slowing down of the atoms. Ice is just a side-effect. that is something alot of people tend to forget. CC even sstated himself in his profile that he was surprised to learn that it actually froze things temperature-wise.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dextersinister

This is a rare case of a new 52 character soloing, current Captain Cold is really powerful.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By TifaLockhart  Online

@OmegaDynasty: Actually, in my travels I've found that a lot of people doubt that.

rabshazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rabshazam

Lobo!

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Mirror Master and Captain Cold solo.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ariesxmasters

I wanna say Lobo.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dorukesin

Evan solos

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Rogues

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogues.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jacthripper

Lobo destroys the planet

Also, they can't kill him, he's banned from heaven, hell, and everything in between. There best shot is BFR, and bloodlusted doesn't really like BFR.