• 80 results
#51 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh i can go with that..  
#52 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio
@acewasp23 said:
"LoL goldan age wasnt that powerfull.. Silver Age Superman was teh One that moved planets..  they put him down once, twise.. even three time.. but with teh Immortality.. Lobo has teh Time he needs to kill or figure out how to kill anyone..    "

No, I worded that incorrectly. I meant Golden Age wouldn't do as well(I forgot to finish the sentence my fault lol) compared to SA Supes :P 

Lobo is impressive but he's no Batman lol with prep IMO
#53 Posted by MrDirector786 (43558 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins. He seems stronger and faster.

#54 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"@acewasp23 said:
"LoL goldan age wasnt that powerfull.. Silver Age Superman was teh One that moved planets..  they put him down once, twise.. even three time.. but with teh Immortality.. Lobo has teh Time he needs to kill or figure out how to kill anyone..    "
No, I worded that incorrectly. I meant Golden Age wouldn't do as well(I forgot to finish the sentence my fault lol) compared to SA Supes :P  Lobo is impressive but he's no Batman lol with prep IMO "

your right.. Batman didnt Kill a planet full of life.. lol  

anyway i have to go with what Methos has down..
#55 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

lol no I meant about prep time, we all know bats is uber  at that :)  

Mr. Director, I agree. Not killing DD lol

#56 Posted by Sir_Noir (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinda simple, if its a Lobo comic in his little universe he wins just being Lobo. Outside of Lobo land they never get to finish, because Dc avoids touching on the dangerous level of power of this vicious unkillable ridiculous character. Don't get me wrong, I have no problems with Lobo I find him funny.   

#57 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@Th3 FlAsH 123 said:
" Doomsday is stronger, but on a bad day, Lobo could stalemate. "
#58 Posted by ComicStooge (12849 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday could win with one hand tied behind his back.
#59 Posted by logy5000 (5778 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

I love Lobo, but Doomsday is stronger, faster, and more durable. Lobo is much smarter though.

But Lobo doesn't have anything I can think of that Doomsday isn't immune to.

Doomsday ftw.

#60 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday...

#61 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#62 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins because he's a threat to Darkseid and a Guardian, but you guys seriously need to brush up on your Lobo. He's destroyed at least 3 planets and he only "failed" to kill Superman because The Eradicator saved Superman's life.

#63 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate?

#64 Posted by russellmania77 (15375 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday would spend years of smashing lobo's face in with no resolution.

Stalemate

#65 Posted by Straynger (228 posts) - - Show Bio

Eradicator and Superman tricked/ran way.

So many people ignore Lobos contact reality warp or choose to ignore it. It's ok if Mister Mxyzptlk, Dark Phoenix, Scarlet Witch, Loki, Neron, The Spectre, Cronus, Galactus, Thanos, Jenny Quantum, etc...etc... reality warp with their mind/spell/powers. It is inconceivable that Lobo can do the same by contact. lol

#66 Posted by Hunter_Zolomon (190 posts) - - Show Bio

DD scares me. With that in mind he wins this.

#67 Posted by RyDub (11 posts) - - Show Bio

If he has prep time Lobo wins he killed off his entire race something that was supposed to be impossible since they were immortal but found a way to kill them.

#68 Posted by jackbensley777 (653 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday... superman can beat lobo and doomsaday killed supes

#69 Posted by generator2000 (1110 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo would beat Doomsday. He has the weapons to do it, he is physically strong enough to beat Doomsday, he is resilient enough to withstand his attacks and Lobo can actually fight.

#70 Posted by Zuyr (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo came up with a virus that could kill his race( which were immortal like him ). I think if he had a contract to kill doomsday, he'd come up with a way to end the cylce of rebirth for Doomsday. Doomsday was created by science, by golly science can kill him...SCIENCE FTW!

#71 Posted by Erkan12 (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#72 Posted by Pokeysteve (8302 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo hurt his hand punching Darkseid. No way does he have a chance at Doomsday...

#73 Edited by Morbid_Pyro (279 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if he wants to hunt Doomsday down he would able to defeat him lol because we are talking about The Main Man.

#74 Posted by killah_ofthaday (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo has strengh enough to knock out superman without putting in effort he can destroy planets, he also has his Weak point Detection to find his opponent weak spot, he mastered most martial arts around the galaxy and has a high intellect, plus he owns a space hogs you guys got Lobo fucked up

#75 Edited by AndreySemyonov1337 (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#76 Posted by MonsterStomp (17985 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#77 Posted by ZeroPlus (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday beats the main bastich !

#78 Posted by Experio (16031 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#79 Posted by Jacthripper (2761 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo has a Red Lantern Ring in Pre-52 now, so he definetely can doom doomsdays day

#80 Posted by Potato (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone necroed...

Also, are we using the banned from heaven and hell, can lift an object with equivalent weight to the universe in one hand, can replicate himself and heal from a being reduced to smithereens Lobo?