• 80 results
#1 Posted by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

The main man fighting Doomsday full weaponry in an all out battle, who do you think would be first to fall (not die obviously, healing factor intact) How do you think it would play out etc......?

#2 Posted by Wario88 (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
Doomsday would handle Lobo...
#4 Posted by Omnithian (374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wario88 said:
"

doomsday

"

Co-Signed
#5 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday easily...

#6 Posted by Th3 FlAsH 123 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday is stronger, but on a bad day, Lobo could stalemate.

#7 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
I doubt Lobo brings anything to the table Doomsday hasn't already died of/from. Doomsday takes this.
#8 Posted by zi721 (147 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know. I might actually say Lobo(the dark-horse element being his intelligence. He's actually a genius, more likely than not he would think of someway to get the best of Doomsday).

#9 Posted by DaMainMan (801 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo frags the geek (and looks forward to him coming back to life so he can do it again).

#10 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaMainMan said:
" Lobo frags the geek (and looks forward to him coming back to life so he can do it again). "
Lobo frags Doomsday ? huh...
#11 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"@DaMainMan said:
" Lobo frags the geek (and looks forward to him coming back to life so he can do it again). "
Lobo frags Doomsday ? huh..."
probably not Doomsday.. but maybe the planet..
Little BFD for the Win..
in a strait Fight.. Doomsday wouldn't Loose to Lobo.. but as "zi721" said.. Lobo is a genius..
he Knows what Doomsday did to Superman.. and i thnk he would know that nothing he does (aside from blowing up the planet and blasting him towards a black hole) can stop him..
#12 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
@acewasp23 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@DaMainMan said:
probably not Doomsday.. but maybe the planet.. Little BFD for the Win..in a strait Fight.. Doomsday wouldn't Loose to Lobo.. but as "zi721" said.. Lobo is a genius.. he Knows what Doomsday did to Superman.. and i thnk he would know that nothing he does (aside from blowing up the planet and blasting him towards a black hole) can stop him.. "
okay... but how would Lobo blow up the Planet ?
#13 Posted by Addictedtopinescent (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#14 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Planet whacker 3000 "when you cant frag your target... frag the hell out of his planet"....
the OP said Lobo has a full arsenal.. i thnk he would tool up with one of 2 of these before a battle with the guy that Killed superman..

#15 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
@acewasp23 said:
" Planet whacker 3000 "when you cant frag your target... frag the hell out of his planet"....
the OP said Lobo has a full arsenal.. i thnk he would tool up with one of 2 of these before a battle with the guy that Killed superman..

"
but if Doomsday is coming after Lobo... will Lobo have time to set up one of these things before Doomsday gets to him ?
#16 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

not sure.. would it be set up already on the end of a projectile he could launch from his space hawg?? lol
as said before.. Lobo is a genius.. and has a full arsenal.. the Hawg and the Planet wacker 3000 would count towards some of the weapons and items he's bringing to the battle..

lol like i said... aside from fragging the planet.. there would be no way for Lobo to win this.. doomsday has had every weapon across the galaxy used on him (not sure about the PW3K).. and nothing Lobo has can take him out...

#17 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
@acewasp23 said:
" not sure.. would it be set up already on the end of a projectile he could launch from his space hawg?? lol as said before.. Lobo is a genius.. and has a full arsenal.. the Hawg and the Planet wacker 3000 would count towards some of the weapons and items he's bringing to the battle.. lol like i said... aside from fragging the planet.. there would be no way for Lobo to win this.. doomsday has had every weapon across the galaxy used on him (not sure about the PW3K).. and nothing Lobo has can take him out... "
True Enough...
#18 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Doomsday.

#19 Posted by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio
@acewasp23 said:
"@King Saturn said:
"@DaMainMan said:
probably not Doomsday.. but maybe the planet.. Little BFD for the Win..in a strait Fight.. Doomsday wouldn't Loose to Lobo.. but as "zi721" said.. Lobo is a genius.. he Knows what Doomsday did to Superman.. and i thnk he would know that nothing he does (aside from blowing up the planet and blasting him towards a black hole) can stop him.. "

You could be right about that, Lobo is a tactical genius in matters of war and destruction and would no doubt come up with a plan to frag Doomsday but, would he be successful? I would like to think so but, still undecided :)
#20 Posted by DaMainMan (801 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys can't be serious. How can he destroy a planet? Apparently in an endless variety of ways since Galactus seems to be the only guy to destroy more planets than Bo. Doomsday can't be killed the same way twice right? Just how many people have tried to kill him with a chain and hook or shoving several nukes up his but. Bo would do that. How many times has he been killed by a SpaceFrag666 with infinite acceleration? Bo uses that too to kill. There are very few beings who put in the thought of how many ways to kill a geek (even unkillable ones). Lobo is that guy.

#21 Posted by goldenkey (2927 posts) - - Show Bio

draw

#22 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday, although I must say a Lobo/Doomsday fight would be METAL!

#23 Posted by DaMainMan (801 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday superstrong can't die (the same way twice) big scary desctructive. While the rest of the universe changes their tighty whitey's at his mere mention: Lobo would get drunk and kill several planets LOOKING for the guy to fight him. Who in their right mind would try to choke out Doomsday? Stab him? Run him over? Blow him up (from the inside out Clyde), Blow up the planet he's on? Blow up the galaxy that the planet is in that he is on? NO ONE is more mental than the Main Man and it looks like it's damn time he got to reminding folks exactly what he is.

#24 Posted by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

@DaMainMan said:

"Doomsday superstrong can't die (the same way twice) big scary desctructive. While the rest of the universe changes their tighty whitey's at his mere mention: Lobo would get drunk and kill several planets LOOKING for the guy to fight him. Who in their right mind would try to choke out Doomsday? Stab him? Run him over? Blow him up (from the inside out Clyde), Blow up the planet he's on? Blow up the galaxy that the planet is in that he is on? NO ONE is more mental than the Main Man and it looks like it's damn time he got to reminding folks exactly what he is. "

A relentless maniac who will go to any lengths to frag and bag his prey lol :)
#25 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday would win.

#26 Posted by Kataklysmo (859 posts) - - Show Bio
Doomsday
#27 Posted by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday votes - 11
Lobo votes - 4

There's bound to be more votes coming in?

Bump

#28 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday. The dude killed SM,  the same thing is going to happend to lobo to.

#29 Posted by xyrzrockrain (921 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo cant die right?

If this is a battle to the death.

Lobo wins by default
#30 Posted by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

bump 
#31 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9563 posts) - - Show Bio
@xyrzrockrain said:
" Lobo cant die right?

Lobo wins by default
"
lobo can still be 'killed' in a since, he just cant go to heaven or hell and will eventually go back.........................correct me if im wrong

doomsday wins
#32 Posted by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @xyrzrockrain said:
" Lobo cant die right?

Lobo wins by default
"
lobo can still be 'killed' in a since, he just cant go to heaven or hell and will eventually go back.........................correct me if im wrong  doomsday wins "

Well put but, Doomsday can also die so how is it such a certainty that he will win this fight?... :)
#33 Posted by glforthewin (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

doosmday

#34 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, Doomsday would beat Lobo into a bloody mess.

#35 Posted by Rothschild (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Doomsday takes this one...

#36 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice its Fixed.... lol  
kk now on to the battle..  
as i said before.. in a straight up fight... Doomsday..  
With Lobo coming into the battle with everythng he has.. and taking into account that he knows who he is fighting and is a Genius to boot.. Lobo for the win..
#37 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

lobo becuz he is IMMORTAL

#38 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, technically DD and Supes killed each other but yeah...anyone that gives Supes a hard time would most likely own Lobo lol
#39 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i know right... its not like Lobo never gave Superman a hard time before..
#40 Posted by DaMainMan (801 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo damn near beat Supes to death first! If the geek didn't turn yellow and rabbit he would have died. Supes stood and kept fighting DD but RAN from LOBO! Main Man for the bloody win Alex!
#41 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

lobo has no arsenal that can take out dd here
#42 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
"lobo has no arsenal that can take out dd here "

not DD but the world he's on..  
and then its just a little stroll to the nearest Blackhole..  
#43 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@acewasp23 said:
"@capall said:
"lobo has no arsenal that can take out dd here "
not DD but the world he's on..  and then its just a little stroll to the nearest Blackhole..   "

if you want to get technical yes, lol
#44 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

LoL yeah like i said.. Doomsday in a slug fest...  
Lobo in the long run..
#45 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@acewasp23 said:
"LoL yeah like i said.. Doomsday in a slug fest...  Lobo in the long run.. "

i can live with that, lol
#46 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, true but Lobo can't actually kill Superman and Supes holds back a lot(unless this is SA supes then Lobo would be dust lol) 

But my vote remains for The Beast ;)
#47 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"lol, true but Lobo can't actually kill Superman and Supes holds back a lot(unless this is SA supes then Lobo would be dust lol)  But my vote remains for The Beast ;) "
i thnk he could kill him if he wanted..  
he has hit him hard enough to take the wind out of him.. and make him holler in pain..  
not only that.. Lobo did come up with a virus to Kill his entire race (sept him and his old teacher)..  
with Knowledge like that.. and the fact that just about every one in DC knows what Superman is Weak against.. i thnk Lobo could Kill superman..  

LoL now for the battle..  
Lobo knows who Doomsday is..  
if there was a contract on his head.. i thnk Lobo could come through..   
in many interesting ways.. that I'm sure Doomsday hasn't been through yet..  

#48 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, very few people have been able to kill Supes I think if Supes got pissed or went all out, Lobo would be in trouble lol. Once he forgets his boyscoutness for a few minutes and lets loose.  Depends on versions too, that comic Lobo gave Supes a tough time but didn't kill him. 

Cartoon version, Supes pretty much put the hurt on lobo but lobo got a few shots in. 

SA Supes would annihilate Lobo lol, Golden Age probably more even 

I think DD would take care of lobo eventually if not at first.

#49 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

LoL goldan age wasnt that powerfull.. Silver Age Superman was teh One that moved planets..  
they put him down once, twise.. even three time.. but with teh Immortality.. Lobo has teh Time he needs to kill or figure out how to kill anyone..  

#50 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither wins...

it's literally a stalemate...

Lobo can't kill Doomsday permanantly, and Doomsday can't kill Lobo...

Neither can win and neither can loose

M