Posted by tgd124 (27 posts) 1 year, 5 months ago

Poll: Lobo vs Deadpool (16 votes)

Lobo 81%
Deadpool 19%

Since the two are practically the living embodiment of their companies, and the two are unkillable bounty hunters with no sense of morals, who would win in a fight?

• Both have a bounty on their head, and are therefore searching for the other for the reward (not sure how Deadpool would find the intergalactic main man...)
  • neither know the other is searching for them

• battle takes place on earth, any city will do

• Pre-Flashpoint Lobo

• all the prep and weapons they desire

• since both are immortal, fight lasts until one is restrained and taken into wherever a bounty would be collected
#1 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does this thread keep getting made?

Lobo curbstomps Deadpool, and Deadpool is my all-time favorite character, so this is by no means biased or without thought.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#2 Posted by deathmedal (102 posts) - - Show Bio

LOBO SUPER MEGA STOMP.

#3 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

Why does this thread keep getting made?

Lobo curbstomps Deadpool, and Deadpool is my all-time favorite character, so this is by no means biased or without thought.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#4 Edited by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Yet again another pointless thread due to a new user being uninformed. It gets annoying by now

#5 Posted by tgd124 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@batnorris: First of all, you're newer than i am, and stop looking down on people creating "pointless threads", pretty much every battle ever conceived has been done at least once

secondly, this may be an older thread, but hasn't been done recently, and i have only recently begun getting and to Lobo, which is why i tried to find an equal that'd be cool in a fight

I apologize if i irritated you with my thread, but the battle honestly interested me. I thought it'd be cool.

#6 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@tgd124 said:

@batnorris: First of all, you're newer than i am, and stop looking down on people creating "pointless threads", pretty much every battle ever conceived has been done at least once

secondly, this may be an older thread, but hasn't been done recently, and i have only recently begun getting and to Lobo, which is why i tried to find an equal that'd be cool in a fight

I apologize if i irritated you with my thread, but the battle honestly interested me. I thought it'd be cool.

Actually this was just done a couple days ago :P

A better match for Lobo would be someone like Maestro or maybe even second generation Spawn (Pre-KoH without time powers)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#7 Posted by TifaLockhart (14157 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does Deadpool have nearly 1/4 of the vote?