Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

my money's on Lobo...

without the Power Gem, She Hulk was able to defeat Champion... i can't see Lobo having that much difficulty with him after that lol

M

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By acewasp23

interesting battle idea, but ill go with the one that didn't lose to she-hulk. lol

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By vegeta

Methos says:

"my money's on Lobo... without the Power Gem, She Hulk was able to defeat Champion... i can't see Lobo having that much difficulty with him after that lol M"

yea ill give yall that but dont yall think since his defeat he has been to other galaxies and been practicing,after all thats what he does his only purpose is to perfect himself.not to mention his power comes from the big bang itself

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Methos

nah, he can have all the practice in the world, i cant see him beating a Czarnian in combat...

put him against a Daxamite for a true fight lol

M

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By acewasp23

vegeta says:

"Methos says:
"my money's on Lobo... without the Power Gem, She Hulk was able to defeat Champion... i can't see Lobo having that much difficulty with him after that lol M"
yea ill give yall that but dont yall think since his defeat he has been to other galaxies and been practicing,after all thats what he does his only purpose is to perfect himself.not to mention his power comes from the big bang itself"

doesnt matter, he not only was beaten by she-hulk, he was also beaten by the Thing (when he was a class 80).

lobo broke superman jaw.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

vegeta says:

"Methos says:

yea ill give yall that but dont yall think since his defeat he has been to other galaxies and been practicing,after all thats what he does his only purpose is to perfect himself.not to mention his power comes from the big bang itself"

The story where She Hulk beats him, is a joke. Then again this fight is pretty interesting, a really long fight I'll give you that.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By acewasp23

Fantasma Ghost says:

"The story where She Hulk beats him, is a joke. Then again this fight is pretty interesting, a really long fight I'll give you that."

Most everything i've seen him in was a joke, if he was so strong and skilled how did he lose to the Thing?

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

acewasp23 says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
"The story where She Hulk beats him, is a joke. Then again this fight is pretty interesting, a really long fight I'll give you that."

Most everything i've seen him in was a joke, if he was so strong and skilled how did he lose to the Thing? "

Bad writing, If you got an Elder of the universe whose sole purpose is to fight since the beginning of the universe, there is no way, you are losing to She Hulk or the Thing.
Post Edited:2007-11-30 15:03:47

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vegeta

acewasp23 says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
Most everything i've seen him in was a joke, if he was so strong and skilled how did he lose to the Thing? "

he didnt lose to the thing

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Forever

He knew that if he didnt kill the Thing, that Ben would keep fighting so he called the match.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By acewasp23

Post Deleted.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vegeta

acewasp23 says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
"Bad writing, If you got an Elder of the universe whose sole purpose is to fight since the beginning of the universe, there is no way, you are losing to She Hulk or the Thing.
Post Edited:2007-11-30 15:03:47"
if its bad writing then its in his first appearance. lol vegeta says:
"he didnt lose to the thing"
you dont have to be knocked out to lose, you could just call it and if he did that for the thing what's he going to do for Lobo? "

um lobo would be different cuz he has killed before he didnt want to kill thing because thing is a good guy. he stomped thing

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By acewasp23

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Bad writing, If you got an Elder of the universe whose sole purpose is to fight since the beginning of the universe, there is no way, you are losing to She Hulk or the Thing.

if its bad writing then its in his first appearance. lol

vegeta says:

you dont have to be knocked out to lose, you could just call it and if he did that for the thing what's he going to do for Lobo?

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Forever

They're both bad writing. Both the loss to She-Hulk and to Thing. He called the match against Thing because he was impressed by Thing's warrior spirit. Even though there was no chance that Thing could defeat him, Thing would not quit until he made Champion kill him. Well other showings have Champion killing everyone on an entire planet, just to keep practicing his fighting arts. With the power gem his strength is limitless but even without it he is up there with the strongest people in Marvel and one of the (if not the most) skilled fighters as he has truly had millenia of practice. There is no way that She-Hulk should have lasted ten seconds with him, with or without the power gem.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vegeta

Forever says:

"They're both bad writing. Both the loss to She-Hulk and to Thing. He called the match against Thing because he was impressed by Thing's warrior spirit. Even though there was no chance that Thing could defeat him, Thing would not quit until he made Champion kill him. Well other showings have Champion killing everyone on an entire planet, just to keep practicing his fighting arts. With the power gem his strength is limitless but even without it he is up there with the strongest people in Marvel and one of the (if not the most) skilled fighters as he has truly had millenia of practice. There is no way that She-Hulk should have lasted ten seconds with him, with or without the power gem."

yes

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

acewasp23 says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:

if its bad writing then its in his first appearance. lol

vegeta says:

you dont have to be knocked out to lose, you could just call it and if he did that for the thing what's he going to do for Lobo? "

Officially he lost, but that to me is not a defeat. Anyway the fight is without the power gem, so he loses. lol

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Valkaad

acewasp23 says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:

He NEVER lost to the Thing. When he assembled all of Marvel's heavy hitters to fight, he was portrayed as fast, skilled and highly intelligent (as you would expect a being who has lived and trained for 5 billion years to be). He is not a very popular character and she-hulk beat him in a she-hulk comic! He has mastered every form of martial art in the universe, and he has channeled all of his power primordial (greater than power cosmic) into physical abilities, his speed, strength reaction time. She-Hulk beating an Elder of the Universe, even after training, is absolutely ridiculous. It should be viewed like you (hopefully) view things like Aunt May being a herald, Spiderman beating Firelord, BP putting the surfer in an "unbreakable" choke hold not "realistic". That being said, Lobo operates on strength, speed, and general power levels that I think are far greater than Champions. Lobo wins.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Valkaad

Forever says:

"They're both bad writing. Both the loss to She-Hulk and to Thing. He called the match against Thing because he was impressed by Thing's warrior spirit. Even though there was no chance that Thing could defeat him, Thing would not quit until he made Champion kill him. Well other showings have Champion killing everyone on an entire planet, just to keep practicing his fighting arts. With the power gem his strength is limitless but even without it he is up there with the strongest people in Marvel and one of the (if not the most) skilled fighters as he has truly had millenia of practice. There is no way that She-Hulk should have lasted ten seconds with him, with or without the power gem."

I read your post after I posted. As usual you and I are on the same page.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Forever

Of course.

WavyFLATLINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WavyFLATLINE

I think the Main Man is cool but the Champion would wipe the floor with Lobo's czarnian blood. They are both grounded "brick" types and Champion is simply better.

Lobo is more popular but Champion wins as long as the fanboys aren't voting on the outcome(see: Lobo vs. Wolverine...ridiculous).

-WavyFLATLINE

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Hmm, I like the looks of this fight. considering the lack of restrictions. If Lobo takes his time, fights smart and utilises his weapons. he may take a few rounds 3-4 out of 10. IMO

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Champion if he has the power gem. Lobo if he does not.

Champion is hype. He DQed Thor and Hulk so he could beat up on second tier strongmen.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5ccb7595e1a50
deactivated-5ccb7595e1a50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points