Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#351  Edited By sandiego008

@isaac_clarke said:

@sa

"Edit: link http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/lobo-vs-black-adam/628156/ to people on this forum agreeing lobo takes black adams ... whom is stronger than superman ... again you are seriously downplaying lobo ... just because he isn't a 'big shot' like superman or thor ... doesn't mean he loses to them."

Since when did Black Adam have any physical edge on Superman? Magic fists don't count. Lobo doesn't need to be a big shot, but he isn't more powerful than either of them or Bill.

I'm not going into this argument as superman vs. black adams is like superman vs. thor ... there is no real solution as eveyone thinks their side wins.

Facts: Lobo can't be killed, minus knocking him to another planet he really cant be BFR'ed due to his healing factor, he hits on equal strength of superman, isn't weak to magic, and is as similar if not faster than superman. All what I consider facts. Big thor defense is they can beat superman due to his vulnerability to magic ... lobo is at supermans strength at the VERY LEAST and not vulnerable to magic ... but IMO lobo is far beyond supes str. So reason for thor to beat superman/lobo is moot ... lobo stomps this fight.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#352  Edited By Killemall

1. It is not PIS when it happens consistently because: a. Thor and hulk have almost fought 14 times (thor has only won 4) b. Hulk has not only tanked Thor but other powerhouses such as Hyperion, Supreme, Gladiator and so on expect in Hammer and Senew which was a 13 page comic book pretty much only praising Thor. Apart from that Thor beat hulk few times in classic comics where Thor is lot more powerful then he currently is. Classic thor was able to tank and KO phoenix (Racheal) who later went on to defeat Galactus. Hulk on the other hand has grown stronger (this has more to do with his popularity). 2. Angrir durability

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#353  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Killemall: To add to that, it might be a possibility that the reason Hulk tags these faster people could be either:

1. They're not using their superspeed for whatever reason.

2. They're not as fast, agility-wise, as they're hyped up to be.

I'm inclined to go with reason 2.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354  Edited By sandiego008

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@Killemall: To add to that, it might be a possibility that the reason Hulk tags these faster people could be either:

1. They're not using their superspeed for whatever reason.

2. They're not as fast, agility-wise, as they're hyped up to be.

I'm inclined to go with reason 2.

It has been stated that Hulk time's his punches to just injure his opponents and not kill them ... meaning banner is making sure Hulk doesn't kill anyone ... thus he is always holding back.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355  Edited By TifaLockhart

@sandiego008: True. Banner won't let Hulk kill anyone. There may have been some close calls, but for a rampaging monster that shows a lot of restraint.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356  Edited By Freefa11

@Killemall: Do you have a list of those 14 issues? It would just be a handy thing to have, and interesting to look through.

I would also add that Hulk has beaten the snot out of Hercules at least once. Thor and Hercules have pretty much always been portrayed as physically equal, and the whole "Thor holds back against mortals" doesn't really apply to Herc.

The idea of Thor being able to KO Hulk with a single unrestrained blow is just kind of dumb anyway. There are decades of comics history showing Thor and Hulk as physically comparable, not just in their direct encounters, but also through various other mutual opponents. Nobody sensible is going to toss out all of that because one time one writer made one panel of Balder recollecting otherwise. That would be like arguing that Spiderman is really a Herald level character because of his 1 win against Firelord (and a near win against Thor), and every other fight he's been in was just him "holding back."

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#357  Edited By termiteone4ever

Well since we all off track here again i should add LOBO wins .

Bill gets destroyed no chance of winning . Red ring and with all his other crazy powers cloning/ soul projection/ consuming/ Strength / speed / brutality / Unfair cheat dirty fighter/ Wins by any means / Cannot Die / Cant be trans mutated / Gains resistance to any energy and so much more.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666: Check it out when your online next, the whole battle. I think you are missing a total of 3 scans some error just popped up. :)

Thanks, but Heroes reborn = non canon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Because you called my integrity into question, here are the 3 previous pages (not counting ads, of course). Also included are two relevant scans that state that the Easter Bunny is indeed king of a world, because you refuse to believe me. Now before DC sues me for posting nearly the whole book, I'm going to cease.

No Caption Provided

I don't refuse to belive You that he was king of it or not. I simply don't see how this planet gets destroyed. 

@venomoushatred1001: Why is it PIS? If Hulk consistently does something, does that mean all examples would be PIS?

Is Thor safe from PIS?

Because Thor don't use his other pwoers on Hulk. Also, only bloodlusted Thor that fought with Hulk was highly depowered King Thor.

@Killemall said:
1. It is not PIS when it happens consistently because: a. Thor and hulk have almost fought 14 times (thor has only won 4) b. Hulk has not only tanked Thor but other powerhouses such as Hyperion, Supreme, Gladiator and so on expect in Hammer and Senew which was a 13 page comic book pretty much only praising Thor. Apart from that Thor beat hulk few times in classic comics where Thor is lot more powerful then he currently is. Classic thor was able to tank and KO phoenix (Racheal) who later went on to defeat Galactus. Hulk on the other hand has grown stronger (this has more to do with his popularity). 2. Angrir durability <<<<<< Lobo, this is because Angrir has lost to spiderman in one of the FAIL itself issue . Silver surfer durability to physical force isn’t great either. BRB to be best of my knowledge has never been KOed by one hammer strike. 3. It is not only Thor who holds back, it has been stated many times that Hulk holds one by Cho and other by Hulk. Besides the whole purpose of World Breaker Hulk was to show how powerful hulk would be if he did not hold back. I do have scans to show hulk was holding back should u like to check it out. 4. In addition, no one would hold back when they are getting their assess kicked and getting KOed that is simply a ridiculous claim.
1. It is PIS, because Thor don't use full power on him or his other powers. Once Thor thought that someone canbe hurt by Hulk, he one-shotted him with one thunder.
2.Also PIS. Gladiator and Hyperion are too fast for Hulk. There is no chance for him to even thouch them. The same with Sentry.
3.LOL no. Thor won with Nul and Angrir. Depowered King Thor won killed Thing and Hulk. Thor won with Hulk in Hulk's annual in 2001. When Hulk won with even angry Thor? 
4.Thor has to stomp Hulk. Everything else will always be PIS, until Hulk will have some other powers and defences. The same with Surfer.Surfer already depowered Hulk once, so he can do it whenever he wants. 
5.Current Thor is classic Thor. I don't understand how people can not see it. Strange said it and this is enough.  Marvel didn't have retcons, all of their feats counts. DOn't let DC fanboys theach You something else. They keep saying that, becuase they can't use most of feats of their fauvorite heroes anymoer, so they belive that if DC have done something like that - all others have to live in the same way. They don't. All Marvel feats counts.
6.Saying that Classic Marvevel heroes had better feats is just a fail-move. Seriously.
7.Angrir was just a just an example. These hammers can broke planets. Superman isn't more durable than that. These hammers can hurt much more powerfull beings and they've did. 
8.Post-A SS durability is greater than it ever was.
9.Hulk's holding back is different in effects. Hulk who doesn't hold back simply changes into WB Hulk. But it isn't his doing but  Banner's consciousness one. Hulk lways is fighting in full. Normal Hulk isn't even close in strength to Thor. WB Hulk's is. Cho is in denial when it comes to Hulk. Hulk killed many innocents, which is fact (read why Tony had to shoot him into space)
10.WB Hulk =/= Hulk
11.It isn't a ridoculous claim. It is the main point of holding back. If that powerfull heroes would use their full power, Earth would be gone for long. How many times Thor even use draining? Or superspeed?
P.S.Here You have Thor winning with Hulk (Thor vs. Hulk in Hulk's annual - Thor won there more battles, but it was more complicated; depowered King Thor killing Hulk and Thing and Thor who promissed to Hela that he will be on his side, but still didn't use Mjolnir):

To all, this is Thor who didn't have a time for stupid Hulk, because he had to rescue innocent people/alliens:
Thor winning with Hulk part 3
Thor winning with Hulk part 3

@termiteone4ever said:

Well since we all off track here again i should add LOBO wins .

Bill gets destroyed no chance of winning . Red ring and with all his other crazy powers cloning/ soul projection/ consuming/ Strength / speed / brutality / Unfair cheat dirty fighter/ Wins by any means / Cannot Die / Cant be trans mutated / Gains resistance to any energy and so much more.

LOL BRB stomps.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Bill wins. Seriously I want to say this as well. Hulk isn't even in this thread so why bring him in? He's not in anyway comparable nor similar to Lobo.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex said:
Bill wins. Seriously I want to say this as well. Hulk isn't even in this thread so why bring him in? He's not in anyway comparable nor similar to Lobo.
I agree. It wasn't my choice to bring Hulk here either.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361  Edited By Killemall

@ cRAZY _ SAMAEL666

1.That is a rediculios claim, simply because it is NOT from heroes reborn but from Avengers Volume 2, Issue # 5, and IS CANNON.

2.It is NOT PIS because had Thor only used his lightning which hulk CAN and HAS tanked. Not even once many times.

3.Gladiator, Hyperion, Sentry, Supreme part comes only to SHOW HULK’s DURABILITY, if hulk is durable to take hits from them why should he not be durable enough to tank thor’s lightning?? After all Gladiator is a planet buster , Sentry is a powerhouse too so is Hyperion and Supreme.

4.Thor DOES NOT HAVE TO STOMP because THOR WILL NOT USE SOUL MANIPULATION in the fight.

5.What has the capacity to break planet got to do with Hulk, current hulk is a massive powerhouse and has tanked a lot.

6.That I agree but when has silver surfer shown MASSIVE DURABILITY TO PHYSICAL FORCE?? Zeus wasn’t able to one shot HULK who’s a skyfather, and Lord Mar-VELL was able to one shot surfer.

7.Hulk = Bruce Banner (in most of the situations). Hulk does not INTENTIONALLY kill ppl, ppl die because of the AFTERMATH of the battle.

8.WB hulk =/= in the same sense that Classic Thor =/= Thor . Think of it this way hulk HAD NO AMP still we say they are different because WB hulk has way better feats than normal hulk. Same goes with Classic thor.

9.Hulk has shown a lot better durability post 2000 and your scans are all pre 1990. Few scans are professor hulk and you should know a lot better than me how different a normal hulk is to professor hulk. Thor one shotting Hulk is from what again, yeah PRE 1990 can u show me THOR one shotting current HULK??????????

10.Why even bring FAIL itself in the battle, let’s see angrir <<<thing because he LOST TO SPIDERMAN. Thor killed him big deal. Nul was BFRed which we all know thor can BFR hulk, thor NEVER BEAT Nul but himself FAINTED!

11.HOW EXACTLY DOES BRB WIN BTW??

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@ cRAZY _ SAMAEL666

1.That is a rediculios claim, simply because it is NOT from heroes reborn but from Avengers Volume 2, Issue # 5, and IS CANNON.

2.It is NOT PIS because had Thor only used his lightning which hulk CAN and HAS tanked. Not even once many times.

3.Gladiator, Hyperion, Sentry, Supreme part comes only to SHOW HULK’s DURABILITY, if hulk is durable to take hits from them why should he not be durable enough to tank thor’s lightning?? After all Gladiator is a planet buster , Sentry is a powerhouse too so is Hyperion and Supreme.

4.Thor DOES NOT HAVE TO STOMP because THOR WILL NOT USE SOUL MANIPULATION in the fight.

5.What has the capacity to break planet got to do with Hulk, current hulk is a massive powerhouse and has tanked a lot.

6.That I agree but when has silver surfer shown MASSIVE DURABILITY TO PHYSICAL FORCE?? Zeus wasn’t able to one shot HULK who’s a skyfather, and Lord Mar-VELL was able to one shot surfer.

7.Hulk = Bruce Banner (in most of the situations). Hulk does not INTENTIONALLY kill ppl, ppl die because of the AFTERMATH of the battle.

8.WB hulk =/= in the same sense that Classic Thor =/= Thor . Think of it this way hulk HAD NO AMP still we say they are different because WB hulk has way better feats than normal hulk. Same goes with Classic thor.

9.Hulk has shown a lot better durability post 2000 and your scans are all pre 1990. Few scans are professor hulk and you should know a lot better than me how different a normal hulk is to professor hulk. Thor one shotting Hulk is from what again, yeah PRE 1990 can u show me THOR one shotting current HULK??????????

10.Why even bring FAIL itself in the battle, let’s see angrir <<<thing because he LOST TO SPIDERMAN. Thor killed him big deal. Nul was BFRed which we all know thor can BFR hulk, thor NEVER BEAT Nul but himself FAINTED!

11.HOW EXACTLY DOES BRB WIN BTW??

0.Crazy? I am going by logic and facts.
1.Doesn't matter. Thor was going to help Cap, not taking out Hulk. As always. Thor is always distracted by helping someone, while Hulk want only smash.
3.Because it is energy projection. Thanos is highly durable to EP, but not even to close to this in brute strength.
4.Thor can drain,BFR, shoot lightinings, etc. on Hulk. Hulk has to be stomped by more powerfull and faster people. Everything else is PIS.
5.Current Hulk isn't WB Hulk anymore. He was in one comic.
6.Zeus can be as stronge as he wants. He doesn't have normal level of strength. The same with Odin. LMV always uses magic. Surfer showed that agaisnt BRB, Planet Hulk, Ravenous, etc.
7.No, they two different personalities what we also can see in current IH.
8.No. Classic Thor is Currnet Thor. Completly freaking no, WB Hulk =/= Hulk, but Classic Thor is Current Thor. He isn't equal to current Thor. He is Current one. Hulk's strength increases with his anger, Thor's power remains the same. WB Hulk is Hulk with full anger, but Hulk never is showing any signs of holding back. But if Banner personality is somehow reduced, Hulk gets stronger and stronger. Thor is always planet level, while Hulk isn't. Thor is just holding back ,becuase he would kill Hulk in few attacks. If Thor wouldn't hold back, his first attack on Hulk would dstroy Earth and Hulk. 
9.What are You talking about, man? You completly doesn't know what are You talking about. Completly. This annual is from 2001.  King Thor was placed in something about 1998. That is just ignorance.  Simply ignorance and I am suprised that it comes from You. Current Hulk was on the floor after some sound attack, so give me a break.  
Besides, again:
MARVEL DIDN'T RECTONNED THOR OR ANYONE ELSE, EVERYTHIGN FROM ALL THESE YEARS COUNTS
10.Angrir stomped Rulk. Angrir broke Sue's force fields. Yeah, he was nothing... Man, this going out of Your hand. Thor came there weakned, hurt... Thor got many attacks from Angrir and Nul and still won! He was the last man standing. What is fun, is that Hulk with Defenders will have problems with Nul, which will show us how big victory for Thor that was. 
11.BFR or punching him so many times, to put him on the ground for 10 seconds or more.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@ cRAZY _ SAMAEL666

It is not canon. That was Heroes reborn Thor, not 616 Thor.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364  Edited By termiteone4ever

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Killemall said:

@ cRAZY _ SAMAEL666

Good point lol

But knowing crazy_samael

he might say its the same Thor

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365  Edited By kcaz

of course horsey wins, he is almost as strong as the thunder god himself

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Killemall said:

@ cRAZY _ SAMAEL666

Good point lol

But knowing crazy_samael

he might say its the same Thor

Ehm, I was the first one who said it is non canon... That is why this Hulk's win doesn't count. 

And Killemall told me that he has problems with browser, that is why he don't see half of my scans.
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367  Edited By TifaLockhart

@czarny_samael666 said:

I don't refuse to belive You that he was king of it or not. I simply don't see how this planet gets destroyed.

It isn't spelled out, but it shouldn't have to be. Have you ever heard of Occam's Razor?

Which is more likely: that the Easter Bunny's world just happened to mysteriously be crescent-shaped with debris rising and floating around it and no one, not even the Authority who were on the fraggin' planet and bolted before Lobo killed the Easter Bunny never noticed THAT HALF OF IT WAS MISSING or that Giffen back then wrote Lobo as absurdly powerful?

Seriously, dude. This is quite possibly and literally the biggest stretch to discount a feat I have ever seen. For real.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

It isn't spelled out, but it shouldn't have to be. Have you ever heard of Occam's Razor?

Which is more likely: that the Easter Bunny's world just happened to mysteriously be crescent-shaped with debris rising and floating around it and no one, not even the Authority who were on the fraggin' planet and bolted before Lobo killed the Easter Bunny never noticed THAT HALF OF IT WAS MISSING or that Giffen back then wrote Lobo as absurdly powerful?

Seriously, dude. This is quite possibly and literally the biggest stretch to discount a feat I have ever seen. For real.

The point is that there could be bombs that explodes when Bunny is dead, that Lobo could have used some weapon etc. 
But I've heard that Lobo has more clear planet busting feats, is it true?
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369  Edited By TifaLockhart

@czarny_samael666: If there were bombs at work, they would have made an explosion. Earlier in the book Lobo destroys a planet with a bomb and an explosion is seen in space. I've already pointed out that Lobo's weapons are weaker than he is. And it's grasping at straws to claim bombs were involved when no mention is ever made of them being planted on Easter Bunny world. How else would Lobo damage a planet if not by strength or weaponry? Throwing on "etc" doesn't magically give you more possibilities of what happened.

By the logic you're using, Mxyzptlk could've randomly wandered by and vaporized half the planet, cause it never says he doesn't. Please answer this question: have you ever heard of Occam's Razor?

There aren't more clear feats of planet busting, certainly not clear enough for some people at least, but Lobo does bust planets.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370  Edited By sandiego008

@czarny_samael666 said:

Planet busting feats aren't necessarily the best feats. As mentioned a few times in this thread Lobo condensed a city into something the size of a gumball ... then ate it like galactus ... this is pretty much impossible unless you are a matter manipulator ... meaning superman prob can't do this and BRB def. can't ... this feat alone shows he is stronger ... it seems small but it really isn't it is a huge strength feat much bigger than any BRB feats IMO.

Not to mention he has destroyed planets in the past ... it doesn't matter if it is a bomb or a gun or whatever ... he can use it point blank and survive while killing BRB ...

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandiego008 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Planet busting feats aren't necessarily the best feats. As mentioned a few times in this thread Lobo condensed a city into something the size of a gumball ... then ate it like galactus ... this is pretty much impossible unless you are a matter manipulator ... meaning superman prob can't do this and BRB def. can't ... this feat alone shows he is stronger ... it seems small but it really isn't it is a huge strength feat much bigger than any BRB feats IMO.

Not to mention he has destroyed planets in the past ... it doesn't matter if it is a bomb or a gun or whatever ... he can use it point blank and survive while killing BRB ...

1.It is hard to prove that it is better showing than planet busting.
2.It matters. Gun won't be effective, because of Stormbreaker.

@czarny_samael666: If there were bombs at work, they would have made an explosion. Earlier in the book Lobo destroys a planet with a bomb and an explosion is seen in space. I've already pointed out that Lobo's weapons are weaker than he is. And it's grasping at straws to claim bombs were involved when no mention is ever made of them being planted on Easter Bunny world. How else would Lobo damage a planet if not by strength or weaponry? Throwing on "etc" doesn't magically give you more possibilities of what happened.

By the logic you're using, Mxyzptlk could've randomly wandered by and vaporized half the planet, cause it never says he doesn't. Please answer this question: have you ever heard of Occam's Razor?

There aren't more clear feats of planet busting, certainly not clear enough for some people at least, but Lobo does bust planets.

Tell me when did it happen (in which comics), ok?
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372  Edited By TifaLockhart

@czarny_samael666:

Lobo #11 EDIT: done with bombs

Authority/Lobo: Spring Break Massacre

Mister Miracle #13

Action Comics #695

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373  Edited By TifaLockhart

Infanticide had some good feats in it.

Avatar image for deactivated-62930dbdca824
deactivated-62930dbdca824

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow this went on longer then i thought.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375  Edited By sandiego008

@czarny_samael666 said:

2.It matters. Gun won't be effective, because of Stormbreaker.

If he can hit him he can surely shoot him at point blank ... don't disregard his speed feat ... and yes he is stupid enough and durable enough to do it and survive.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#376  Edited By majestic99

@Suggs44 said:

Bill ftw here
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377  Edited By jeanroygrant

@majestic99 said:

@Suggs44 said:

Bill ftw here
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#378  Edited By Dex_Starr

Lobo IMO

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379  Edited By Onemoreposter

Lobo isn't aloud in heaven because THE god cannot control him. He isn't aloud in hell because THE devil is afraid of him. He's battled entire pantheons at once. He slapped superman around during "Day of the Krypton Man." He has a sense of smell that somehow (though illogically) can find you anywhere in the universe. With standard equipment he has a "spacebike" that can travel translight speed. He's shrugged off multiple nuclear explosions at once. He cannot die.

I can probably provide scan or at the very least sources for all these feats. He takes down Beta ray Bill like a child.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380  Edited By sandiego008

@Onemoreposter said:

I can probably provide scan or at the very least sources for all these feats. He takes down Beta ray Bill like a child.

I mean he surely wins ... but he'll get hit and all ... it's either a draw or lobo wins ... there really isn't any other option to this fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#382  Edited By TDK_1997

Lobo.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383  Edited By VenomousTaco

Lobo FTW!

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

BRB.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beta ray bill outclasses him in every way Beta ray bill ftw

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386  Edited By THORSON

beta ray bill easily.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beta Ray Bill doesn't outclass Lobo in EVERYTHING. The only advantages he has are versatility (debatable if Lobo has ALL his gear), flight (without taking Spazfrag 666 into account), and Stormbreaker. Everything else is either relatively even or in Lobo's favor.

Lobo wins 7/10.

antiwhipped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Horseface.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo

Avatar image for man_thats_funny
man_thats_funny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Lobo in a good fight. Bill is amazingly skilled and capable of fighting better in some cases than Thor, but Lobo's ludicrous durability, his impressive gear, and good striking means that he can win here.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#394  Edited By skywalker95

Bill Stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BRB may not be able to kill him, but he should still come out on top in a fight.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers