#1 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
Bugs Bunny wins easy
#3 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

This is what Lobo thinks about Rabbits...

#4 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo easy

#5 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

Looney Tunes >>>>> Chuck Norris >>> Batman >>>>> Joker >>>>>>> Marvel heroes/villains >>>> Other DC heroes/villains >>>>> Movie heroes/villain >>>>>> Bill Gates' wallet >>>> Everything else...

#6 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo > Looney tunes
#7 Edited by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"This is what Lobo thinks about Rabbits...
"
He wont be able to do that to Bugs though

lol
#8 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio

that is bugs

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
The Rookie said:
"that is bugs"
That wasnt the Real Bugs Bunny... that was a Clone
#10 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

Battles like these are next to pointless since Looney Toon characters cannot die and are not bound by any form of logic or reality.

#11 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Magneto said:
"

Battles like these are next to pointless since Looney Toon characters cannot die and are not bound by any form of logic or reality.

"

So basically Looney Tunes are basically like more Mr.mxys, and would best be matched up against other Looney Tunes rather than comic book super villains, super heroes, antiheroes etc?
#12 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo > Looney toons what will bugs do to him lol

#13 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio
Firestormnuclerman said:
"Ultimate Magneto said:
"

"

So basically Looney Tunes are basically like more Mr.mxys, and would best be matched up against other Looney Tunes rather than comic book super villains, super heroes, antiheroes etc?"
Indeed, but those are best viewed when, well, watched on TV rather than debated.The Rookie said:
"Lobo > Looney toons what will bugs do to him lol"

Bugs would remove Lobo's face, which now is a mask and show him to be a sexy female rabbit. They both then run off into the sunset. That's just one example.

And you can't beat me in this debate since I'm using Looney Toon logic. =P Badee badee, that's all folks!
#14 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

HEHEHEHEHE!! I'd kill to see the Main Man rip the wabbit a new one since Bugs has always Bugged the shyet out of me whenever he embarasses the best Looney Tune of all time, Daffy Duck.

#15 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, I preferred the older Daffy Duck since he was more of the wacky hero rather than the jealous wannabe. =/

#16 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Bugs baby!

#17 Posted by RZA (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Bugs Bunny wins because Looney Tunes characters are large scale reality manipulators

#18 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio
RZA said:
"Bugs Bunny wins because Looney Tunes characters are large scale reality manipulators"

I strongly agree. Wile E Coyote never having to to pay for all his devices in attempts to catch Road Runner, and he just can't be killed at least not in the Looney Tunes world.
#19 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
"HEHEHEHEHE!! I'd kill to see the Main Man rip the wabbit a new one since Bugs has always Bugged the shyet out of me whenever he embarasses the best Looney Tune of all time, Daffy Duck."

Best Looney Tune of all time is not Daffy Duck. Bugs Bunny is the best and well known Looney Tune of all time. Daffy Duck is a bitter jealous resentful duck that constantly complains. Bugs Bunny embarassing Daffy Duck was easy considering how shrewd Bugs Bunny is, and how hot headed Daffy Duck is which Bugs takes advantage of.
#20 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Firestormnuclerman said:
"gunswordfist said:
"HEHEHEHEHE!! I'd kill to see the Main Man rip the wabbit a new one since Bugs has always Bugged the shyet out of me whenever he embarasses the best Looney Tune of all time, Daffy Duck."

Best Looney Tune of all time is not Daffy Duck. Bugs Bunny is the best and well known Looney Tune of all time. Daffy Duck is a bitter jealous resentful duck that constantly complains. Bugs Bunny embarassing Daffy Duck was easy considering how shrewd Bugs Bunny is, and how hot headed Daffy Duck is which Bugs takes advantage of."

Sheesh, fanboys try to hard to take away people's opinions.
#21 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo wins this

#22 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
"Firestormnuclerman said:
"gunswordfist said:

Best Looney Tune of all time is not Daffy Duck. Bugs Bunny is the best and well known Looney Tune of all time. Daffy Duck is a bitter jealous resentful duck that constantly complains. Bugs Bunny embarassing Daffy Duck was easy considering how shrewd Bugs Bunny is, and how hot headed Daffy Duck is which Bugs takes advantage of."

Sheesh, fanboys try to hard to take away people's opinions."
BE NICE! lol.