• 67 results
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GhostRider29

Fight is on an abandoned planet. Dc is Pre-52. All are bloodlusted. Colossus is completely possessed. Doomsday only needs to be killed once. Battle is to the death. No Speedblitz or BFR. Who wins?

vs.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Killemall

That looks like Hunter/Prey Doomsday, he would solo

Avatar image for decepticondave_
decepticondave_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By decepticondave_

bizarro creeps me out in this pic...and doomsday def solos if hunter/prey, ive not seen or bothered with anything about grundy since i was a kid watching old school JL and the legion of doom xD, and WWH is just beast....i might be biased but he is my favorite :P i could even dare say WWH could smash 2 of them alone.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ShootingNova

@decepticondave_ said:

bizarro creeps me out in this pic...and doomsday def solos if hunter/prey, ive not seen or bothered with anything about grundy since i was a kid watching old school JL and the legion of doom xD, and WWH is just beast....i might be biased but he is my favorite :P i could even dare say WWH could smash 2 of them alone.

True, Team 2 wins mainly because of WW Hulk.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bigcimmerian

Team 2 because of WW Hulk

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

team 2 because of doomsday

Masterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Masterr

Tempted to say team 2, but Lobo is a pretty heavy hitter, he trades blow with Supes, but so does Doomsday, if hunter/prey, he can decimate supes... not too sure.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Team 2.

I.A.T.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Lobo vs World War Hulk = World War Hulk(give me a break...this is what I think)
Bizarro vs Solomon Grundy = Bizarro
Colossus vs Doomsday = Doomsday Then Bizarro is taken down by the winner of the coin toss from team 2.

This.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By nefarious

Doomsday solos.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bo88gdan

I dont think that any of them can realy kill Colossus

zandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zandor

team 2.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Doomsday has trouble with Hulk, but beats him and the other two.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By blackadamFTW

Team 2 stomps.

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Doomsday is on the same team as Hulk.

Masterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Masterr

@blackadamFTW said:

Team 2 stomps.

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Doomsday is on the same team as Hulk.

LOL

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Lol *facepalm myself* Doomsday don't care he kills everything lol

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

team 2 because of doomsday

clemj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By clemj

doomsday does most of the work and team 2 finishes

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GhostRider29

@clemj: @venomoushatred1001: @ImTheDamnBatman: @Nefarious: @Petey_is_Spidey: @Killemall: I didn't mean hunter/prey of Doomsday, I just thought the picture was cool. I'll get rid of the pic. It's Doomsday that first went against Sups.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
Colossus is useless here... and I don't think Bizarro and Lobo can beat down Doomsday and Solomon Grundy ( peak levels )... though that could be a good fight actually.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Killemall

@GhostRider29 said:

@clemj: @venomoushatred1001: @ImTheDamnBatman: @Nefarious: @Petey_is_Spidey: @Killemall: I didn't mean hunter/prey of Doomsday, I just thought the picture was cool. I'll get rid of the pic. It's Doomsday that first went against Sups.

Well Hunter/Prey would be second most powerful version of Doomsday, that makes it one sided. However, changing it to Doomsday from Death of Superman doesnt change much because he's still the strongest, fastest among all of them. Super Lobo is just as strong, and so is Bizzaro but Lobo would be slower and Bizzaro doesnt really fight smart. Also depend on which version of Grundy this is, there are versions of Grundy that has fought entire JLA, making team two still a giant favorites (i am not so familiar with Grundy, so wont be able to tell you which version the pic represents)

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

doomsday will not have trouble with hulk, its the other way around

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Killemall

Sorry scratch everything i said, fight is to the death and Lobo is immortal, so team 1 simply cannot lose.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killemall

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Wait are you saying Hulk will have trouble with Doomsday, but beats him and the other two o_O, i am like a hard core Hulk fan and i dont see hulk winning .

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im saying doomsday will massacre puny hulk

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@Killemall said:

@GhostRider29 said:

Well Hunter/Prey would be second most powerful version of Doomsday, that makes it one sided. However, changing it to Doomsday from Death of Superman doesnt change much because he's still the strongest, fastest among all of them. Super Lobo is just as strong, and so is Bizzaro but Lobo would be slower and Bizzaro doesnt really fight smart. Also depend on which version of Grundy this is, there are versions of Grundy that has fought entire JLA, making team two still a giant favorites (i am not so familiar with Grundy, so wont be able to tell you which version the pic represents)

Team 2 still wins.

I.A.T.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

im saying doomsday will massacre puny hulk

WHAT!?!

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#28  Edited By Joygirl

Team 1. Lobo and Bizarro are not to be trifled with, and if Colossus is fully Jugged-out then he is a serious threat as well. Doomsday is the only real challenge here, and Lobo and Biz together could probably take him. Grundy is a non-factor, and so is WWH.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Emperorb777

How do Lobo and Grundy die in a battle to the death?

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#30  Edited By vuviper

@Immortal777 said:

I thought Grundy does die, and just comes back

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GhostRider29

@Joygirl said:

Team 1. Lobo and Bizarro are not to be trifled with, and if Colossus is fully Jugged-out then he is a serious threat as well. Doomsday is the only real challenge here, and Lobo and Biz together could probably take him. Grundy is a non-factor, and so is WWH.

YAY! I've actually been waiting for you on this post. Lol

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ThatThorFan

Team 2 because of WWh and Doomsday.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By GhostRider29

Why does everyone seem to think WWH is like better than Lobo, Bizarro and Colossus. Colossus is really powerful with Juggernauts powers. Bizarro is stronger than Super-man, also I learned that he's not dumb. Just thinks that wrong is right. And Lobo has taken on Sups and his healing factor is unmatchable.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Emperorb777

@vuviper said:

@Immortal777 said:

I thought Grundy does die, and just comes back

What I mean is how can Grundy die when he is already dead? Idk doesn't matter Lobo can't die so I'll go with stalemate.

Masterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Masterr

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

As much as I like Hulk, this is correct. He is not taking out Doomsday.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DangerousLoki

Grundy dies all the time and each incarnation is different. My favorite so far has been the Grundy from the Red Tornado story where he makes Red human so he can steal his... right that's not the question here

WW Hulk is pretty powerful but I don't see anyone being able to take Lobo to the death. I think pretty much all of team 1 could take out Grundy one on one. Doomsday is a bit of a challenge but if this is level 1, then he got one shotted by a knock off superman in Reign of Supermen and was put down by the actual Superman though that was more of a stalemate with Supes dying. WWHulk I'm not sure. I think Lobo could stall him long enough for Bizarro and Colosus to put down Dooms for long enough for the three to take down WW and then triple team on DD and finish him off.

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DangerousLoki said:

Grundy dies all the time and each incarnation is different. My favorite so far has been the Grundy from the Red Tornado story where he makes Red human so he can steal his... right that's not the question here

WW Hulk is pretty powerful but I don't see anyone being able to take Lobo to the death. I think pretty much all of team 1 could take out Grundy one on one. Doomsday is a bit of a challenge but if this is level 1, then he got one shotted by a knock off superman in Reign of Supermen and was put down by the actual Superman though that was more of a stalemate with Supes dying. WWHulk I'm not sure. I think Lobo could stall him long enough for Bizarro and Colosus to put down Dooms for long enough for the three to take down WW and then triple team on DD and finish him off.

grundy is immortal, he cant die. unless u mean dies temporarily then yes, but he still comes back

and ww hulk is weak, all of them can solo stomp him

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

Solomon is inconsistent, but I'm assuming this is his most powerful showing. Colossus is out of his league. Team 2.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DangerousLoki

@Almighty_Darkseid: Grundy is functionally immortal but he still dies. He has no control over when he resurrects and each time he comes back different so we don't know a great deal about how or why he comes back. But it's not instantaneously and I'm thinking with the rules about Doomsday that means that after he dies he's eliminated from coming back. Lobo has an insane healing factor that from my recollection has tanked him being reduced to a cindering skeleton, so to my recollection he's never actually been killed so I don't know if his would fall under the same perview and no one here has anything that comes close to doing that level of damage to him.

I don't know much about WWHulk but I've heard he's pretty powerful and at least as powerful as the regular hulk if not more so (though I've heard he's not as strong as some other versions of hulk so... I'll take your word.) In any case I see all three of team 1 needing to take down Doomsday. I still see team 1 taking it.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Rickbarry

Colossus and Hulk should be on a somewhat similar scale. If he's completely jugged out he can wreck other hulks with relative ease.

I'm not an expert on Grundy, but I've seen him being held down by a handful of normal people. He's also been stronger than Supes.

I have no idea who wins.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By GhostRider29

@DangerousLoki: WWH is extremely powerful, but Colossus with Juggernauts powers should be able to handle him. Lobo has died before. But he made such a problem in heaven that they let him live again.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DangerousLoki

@GhostRider29: According to what I've read, he's banned from Heaven and Hell equally, I don't know about that. But I've seen him heal from crazy sh... tuff His healing factor's about as consistent as Wolverines.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By GhostRider29

@DangerousLoki: His is actually greater than Wolverines.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DangerousLoki

@GhostRider29: I meant consistency, both of have tanked some heavy things (Reduced to a skeleton, getting their face blown off) and healed pretty quickly but at other times it's enough to keep them down. Basically the rate and such of their healing fluctuates heavily. I know Lobo's is above Wolvies but they both have that failing of "Plot-dictated" healing. (In the Crow tv series he suffers from this to, he pretty much doesn't heal unless the camera is on the wound to show you him healing)

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By pea55

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@DangerousLoki said:

grundy is immortal, he cant die. unless u mean dies temporarily then yes, but he still comes back

and ww hulk is weak, all of them can solo stomp him

WWH WEAK?????? DUDE JUST STOP!!!!

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By pea55

@Rickbarry said:

Colossus and Hulk should be on a somewhat similar scale. If he's completely jugged out he can wreck other hulks with relative ease.

I'm not an expert on Grundy, but I've seen him being held down by a handful of normal people. He's also been stronger than Supes.

I have no idea who wins.

@GhostRider29 said:

@DangerousLoki: WWH is extremely powerful, but Colossus with Juggernauts powers should be able to handle him.

Alot of U I see are Hulk haters discussing an incarnation of Colossus thats not even in this fight to try and give Hulk the under hand. The post says a "completely possessed" Colossus, not Colossonaut, although it wouldn't make a difference due to the fact that Colossonaut was defeated by Gladiator, who was already defeated by a Normal Hulk. Colossus and WWH are not "on a somewhat similar scale" as shown in WWH X MEN where Hulk pretty much defeated colossus without any effort at all. With all that being said, Colossus nor will Colossonaut "wreck with relative ease" WWH or any other Hulk incarntion for that matter. If anything its going to be the other way around. I know U Hulk haters want to see Hulk lose, but its not gonna happen that easily.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Rickbarry

@pea55: The Colossus that lost to Gladiator/WWH isn't the Colossus referenced in this thread. The Colossus that's shown is a maxed out Juggolossus. He wrecked Red Hulk immediately. If a partially powered Juggernaut could trade blows with WWH I'm sure an amped Colossus could do the same.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By GhostRider29

@pea55 said:

@Rickbarry said:

I have no idea who wins.

@GhostRider29 said:

@DangerousLoki: WWH is extremely powerful, but Colossus with Juggernauts powers should be able to handle him.

Alot of U I see are Hulk haters discussing an incarnation of Colossus thats not even in this fight to try and give Hulk the under hand. The post says a "completely possessed" Colossus, not Colossonaut, although it wouldn't make a difference due to the fact that Colossonaut was defeated by Gladiator, who was already defeated by a Normal Hulk. Colossus and WWH are not "on a somewhat similar scale" as shown in WWH X MEN where Hulk pretty much defeated colossus without any effort at all. With all that being said, Colossus nor will Colossonaut "wreck with relative ease" WWH or any other Hulk incarntion for that matter. If anything its going to be the other way around. I know U Hulk haters want to see Hulk lose, but its not gonna happen that easily.

Colossus beat the living s*** out of Red Hulk. Red Hulk has defeated Hulk before. So yes, I put Colossus on the same level. The version of Colossus that fought Hulk was his original form. Once Colossus lets go, he surpases any regular Hulk level. So yes, he's on the same page. I actually like Hulk, so quick calling me a hulk hater. Colossus with Juggs powers can fight WWH and he DOESN'T have the same powers that Juggernaut had during that fight. The reason WWH won is because he misdirected Juggernaut, who couldn't stop. Colossus wouldn't have that problem.

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Hulk is overated. "Unstoppable! Can never die! Limitless rage forever!"

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By chiq

Is Colossus considered immortal as an Avatar of Cyttorak? Can they be killed? How many immortal players are in this thread? Lobo? Grundy?