#1 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio
Alucard (Full Power)
Spawn w/Divine Powers
Lobo
Saint of Killers
Fight takes place in a universe where all of their powers remain intact.
#2 Posted by King Saturn (218920 posts) - - Show Bio
Spawn with Divine Powers would be able to beat both SoK and Lobo by himself
#3 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Spawn with Divine Powers would be able to beat both SoK and Lobo by himself
Really? How come?
#4 Posted by King Saturn (218920 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"King Saturn said:
Really? How come?"
Because Saint Of Killers wont be able to kill Spawn with Divine Powers so easy with the Divine Colts... the reason I say that is because the God and Satan of the Vertigo Universe that SoK killed is significantly weaker than Spawn with Divine Powers... and Spawn could easily erase send Lobo to another Dimension... I dont think Alucard would be needed here
#5 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"King Saturn said:
Really? How come?"
Because Saint Of Killers wont be able to kill Spawn with Divine Powers so easy with the Divine Colts... the reason I say that is because the God and Satan of the Vertigo Universe that SoK killed is significantly weaker than Spawn with Divine Powers... and Spawn could easily erase send Lobo to another Dimension... I dont think Alucard would be needed here"
I don't see any reason why Spawn wouldn't be killed... I haven't seen anything able to hurt SoK or anything that has survived his divine colts yet...

The God and Satan Spawn killed... How powerful were they? Have they done anything Odin can't or hasn't done already?
#6 Posted by Dark_Watcher (141 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard and Spawn

#7 Posted by King Saturn (218920 posts) - - Show Bio
"King Saturn said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"King Saturn said:
Really? How come?"
Because Saint Of Killers wont be able to kill Spawn with Divine Powers so easy with the Divine Colts... the reason I say that is because the God and Satan of the Vertigo Universe that SoK killed is significantly weaker than Spawn with Divine Powers... and Spawn could easily erase send Lobo to another Dimension... I dont think Alucard would be needed here"
I don't see any reason why Spawn wouldn't be killed... I haven't seen anything able to hurt SoK or anything that has survived his divine colts yet...

The God and Satan Spawn killed... How powerful were they? Have they done anything Odin can't or hasn't done already?"
There was a Vampire who survived SoK's Divine Colts... and the God and Satan of the Image Universe... is more powerful than the ones that SoK killed... aint got no direct scans on them doing anything though right now so... I guess that may have been a moot point
#8 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
There was a Vampire who survived SoK's Divine Colts...
You mean Cassidy? I'm not so sure. If SoK wanted him dead, he would be dead!
#9 Posted by TheCreator (9 posts) - - Show Bio
"King Saturn said:
You mean Cassidy? I'm not so sure. If SoK wanted him dead, he would be dead!"
it was because as a vampire he's already dead
#10 Posted by King Saturn (218920 posts) - - Show Bio
"King Saturn said:
You mean Cassidy? If SoK wanted him dead, he would be dead!"
Maybe... but that still doesnt mean that the Colts will kill Spawn with Divine Powers... but it does deplete my arguement a bit...

lol
#11 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio

heh Divine Spawn could easily take this. All he has to do is erase the earth or the planet SoK is standing on and he would be left in the endless space for all eternity. Nuff said. 

#12 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio

heh Divine Spawn could easily take this. All he has to do is erase the earth or the planet SoK is standing on and he would be left in the endless space for all eternity. Nuff said.