#1 Edited by Abirzenith (138 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by darkazrael999 (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

@Abirzenith: Team Lobo. Which incarnation of Hulk and Juggernaut is this?

#3 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid solos

#4 Posted by darkazrael999 (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja: Juggernaut channels near infinite Mystical Energy, courtesy of Cyttorak. Lobo is immortal and has insane regeneration. Explain how Darkseid solos.

#5 Edited by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope you're disabling BFR because otherwise Darkseid is going to do that right off the bat and then bring Hulk to Apokalips to turn him into a weapon.

@darkazrael999 said:

@demifiendninja: Juggernaut channels near infinite Mystical Energy, courtesy of Cyttorak. Lobo is immortal and has insane regeneration. Explain how Darkseid solos.

Darkseid's pretty handy at simply removing people from a battlefield. Also, can Lobo regenerate from total disintegration?

#6 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@darkazrael999 said:

Ds has already fight lobo and beat him with no problems at all,   

darkseid could get rid of juggernautts helmet and mind rape him very easily, even without  tp attacks i think DD can beat him via strenght or OE attack.- 

Omega Effect,  can inflict massive pain, matter manipulation, space-time travel as obviously for the BFR status to any point in the universe even other universes, hmm he can physically make himself a giant which should amp his strength greatly over what it already is, maybe genetic manipulation as i remember darkseid trying to hurt superman with a omega blast that attacked his genetic code or something like that or was it just transmutation with the blast which goes into the matter manipulation. 

Anyway,  unless this is Trion Juggs then DS could out muscle him as well
#7 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

Alternative ending: Darkseid teleports Lobo away, then removes Juggernaut's helmet and turns both Juggs and the Hulk into weapons.

#8 Posted by LordMaverick (5192 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja: Pretty sure that was a lobo clone that fought DS not the real lobo....

#9 Posted by XiiX (4806 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Team 2.

#10 Posted by darkazrael999 (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja: Omega Effect is powerful. I know about the matter manipulation and the teleportation part. But BFR'ing Juggernaut will not work cause Cyttorak can transport Juggernaut anywhere. And this is not Superman. Juggernaut has loads of mystical defenses that protect him against matter manipulation and stuff. He was reduced to a skeleton and still kept fighting. He resisted the GodBlast. He also has the ability to conjure spells like the one time when he turned his body into a black hole. Darkseid will have a tough time beating him unless he is more powerful than Cyttorak, which he is not. Marko channels near infinite mystical energy.

Now, Darkseid is phenomenally powerful, that I agree. If it is normal Juggernaut, Darkseid can outsmart him and possibly beat him. He can rip apart his helmet and telepathically attack him. If it is 8th Day or Trion, Darkseid is going down hard. Adding Lobo is overkill. Hulk is a non-factor in this fight unless it is worldbreaker.

And please show scans of Darkseid beating Lobo.

#11 Posted by darkazrael999 (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan: Cyttorak can transport Juggernaut across space/time.

#12 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@darkazrael999 said:

@demifiendninja: Omega Effect is powerful. I know about the matter manipulation and the teleportation part. But BFR'ing Juggernaut will not work cause Cyttorak can transport Juggernaut anywhere. And this is not Superman. Juggernaut has loads of mystical defenses that protect him against matter manipulation and stuff. He was reduced to a skeleton and still kept fighting. He resisted the GodBlast. He also has the ability to conjure spells like the one time when he turned his body into a black hole. Darkseid will have a tough time beating him unless he is more powerful than Cyttorak, which he is not. Marko channels near infinite mystical energy.

Now, Darkseid is phenomenally powerful, that I agree. If it is normal Juggernaut, Darkseid can outsmart him and possibly beat him. He can rip apart his helmet and telepathically attack him. If it is 8th Day or Trion, Darkseid is going down hard. Adding Lobo is overkill. Hulk is a non-factor in this fight unless it is worldbreaker.

his helmet is so hard to take off. !!! :/

Darkseid easily
#13 Posted by darkazrael999 (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja: That last part is pure PIS. Juggernaut overpowered Green Scar and even then Hulk didn't beat him, he outwitted him. Juggernaut was unfazed by Mjolnir and took a godblast no sweat. Besides, when Marko starts engaging in heroics, Cyttorak starts depowering him. When he embraces his true destructive nature, that's when he unlocks his true power and becomes truly unstoppable.

#14 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

You keep saying this stuff like Cyttorak always has Juggernaut's back and is watching him every fight. He isn't, Juggernaut has been beaten plenty of times.

In addition his "ability" to conjure spells is not relevant since it has happened like 2 times in 50 years, and is not going to be happening here for no reason.

#15 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1784 posts) - - Show Bio

As others have said, I can honestly see Darkseid soloing. The mysticism augmenting Juggernaut might be a bit of a hassle, and there's a good chance that my DC fanboyism is influencing my decision, but I just can't see Lobo and Juggs beating him. Hulk is a non factor.

#16 Posted by darkazrael999 (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles: It was revealed that when Marko engages in 'unnecessary heroics' he actually becomes weaker. He starts becoming stronger and stronger as he embraces his dark, destructive personality. And Cyttorak has watched his back. Transporting him to the Xavier Mansion when Hulk and his Warbound attacked, preventing him from dying and enabling him to conjure spells. Just because some writers show PIS moments like the Hulk vs Juggernaut fight above, that is no reason to disregard his power. We know he can do those stuff and there is no such thing as PIS or WIS happening in these battle threads that is gonna prevent him from using his power. Sure, Darkseid is really powerful. He can match Juggernaut and overpower him but so can Juggy. I am just stating what he can and cannot do.

#17 Posted by darkazrael999 (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja: Someone said above that Darkseid didn't defeat the real Lobo and only a clone. Which one is that?

#18 Edited by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@darkazrael999 said:

@demifiendninja: Someone said above that Darkseid didn't defeat the real Lobo and only a clone. Which one is that?

the original. 

Jugges isnot problem to the dark god at all. 

goodbye herlmet, goodbye juggs

ohh yesss is so difficult!! 
#19 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2511 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 mainly because of DS

#20 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

@Man_of_Miracles: It was revealed that when Marko engages in 'unnecessary heroics' he actually becomes weaker. He starts becoming stronger and stronger as he embraces his dark, destructive personality. And Cyttorak has watched his back. Transporting him to the Xavier Mansion when Hulk and his Warbound attacked, preventing him from dying and enabling him to conjure spells. Just because some writers show PIS moments like the Hulk vs Juggernaut fight above, that is no reason to disregard his power. We know he can do those stuff and there is no such thing as PIS or WIS happening in these battle threads that is gonna prevent him from using his power. Sure, Darkseid is really powerful. He can match Juggernaut and overpower him but so can Juggy. I am just stating what he can and cannot do.

You are not stating what Juggernaut can do. You are stating what Cytorrak has assisted him in doing.

1. Conjuring spells is not in Juggernaut's powerset. It has happened less than a handful of times, and Cyttorak was assisting him.

2. Cytorrak is not in this fight. Juggernaut is, which means while he can draw on power from the crystal, he can not receive outside help from Cytorrak.

3. Juggernaut=/= Cytorrak

#21 Posted by TifaLockhart (13830 posts) - - Show Bio

It wasn't a clone of Lobo, it was the real deal. Darkseid solos.

#22 Posted by darkazrael999 (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles: Juggernaut's power is Cyttorak's power and vice-versa. Cyttorak had been banished from the Earth Realm to the Crimson Cosmos. Since he cannot himself 'visit' the Earth Realm, he channels his power through The Crimson Gem of Cyttorak. The Gem transforms the one wielding it into Cyttorak's Exemplar, granting his power to the user. Cyttorak will obviously assist Juggernaut since he draws his power from Cyttorak and the Crimson Cosmos. Kind of like a Herald but different cause Cyttorak constantly channels power and helps his Exemplar as long as the Exemplar embraces his/her destructive side. Cyttorak cannot 'act' on his own and so he 'acts' through his Exemplar. There are many theories, which changes from writer to writer but this is the most widely accepted one.

Centuries ago, most likely before the battle between Xorak and the Ancient One, a group of monks tried to summon Cyttorak but instead of conjuring the Elder God, they instead brought forth his darkest and most destructive personality. This was probably the first Juggernaut and Gomurr (a powerful sorcerer) with the help of his friend Tar banished this entity into the Crimson Gem.

#23 Posted by darkazrael999 (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggy and Lobo wins. Two against one. Hulk is a non-factor.

#24 Posted by TifaLockhart (13830 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: Lobo is a non-factor to Darkseid. The real deal hurt his hand punching Darkseid's face.

#25 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 In my book

Hulk>Juggernaut

and

Darkseid>lobo

#26 Posted by Abirzenith (138 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by darkazrael999 (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Considering every one of Lobo's feats, all of his his good showings, don't you think there is a bit of PIS in that scan. I am not a Lobo expert but from what I have heard from other people Lobo is pretty much unstoppable. People believe he can own Kent in a brawl.

#28 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

@Man_of_Miracles: Juggernaut's power is Cyttorak's power and vice-versa. Cyttorak had been banished from the Earth Realm to the Crimson Cosmos. Since he cannot himself 'visit' the Earth Realm, he channels his power through The Crimson Gem of Cyttorak. The Gem transforms the one wielding it into Cyttorak's Exemplar, granting his power to the user. Cyttorak will obviously assist Juggernaut since he draws his power from Cyttorak and the Crimson Cosmos. Kind of like a Herald but different cause Cyttorak constantly channels power and helps his Exemplar as long as the Exemplar embraces his/her destructive side. Cyttorak cannot 'act' on his own and so he 'acts' through his Exemplar. There are many theories, which changes from writer to writer but this is the most widely accepted one.

Centuries ago, most likely before the battle between Xorak and the Ancient One, a group of monks tried to summon Cyttorak but instead of conjuring the Elder God, they instead brought forth his darkest and most destructive personality. This was probably the first Juggernaut and Gomurr (a powerful sorcerer) with the help of his friend Tar banished this entity into the Crimson Gem.

Juggernaut is not Cyttorak.

He is a small portion of Cyttorak.

Again, it is Juggernaut in this fight, not Cyttorak.

#29 Posted by TifaLockhart (13830 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: Considering that Giffen himself had Lobo declare "uh oh, we're in trouble now" when Darkseid showed up, that Goldstar who is Lobo's rival in power admitted he's no match for Darkseid, the fact that the Ziggeraut had Lobo and friends on the ropes and was more afraid of failing Darkseid than he was of Lobo killing him, and that Alan Grant himself admitted to me that Lobo's no match for Darkseid, I don't think it was PIS. It wasn't even crucial to the story.

Lobo is one tough customer, but the problem is, Darkseid's even tougher.

#30 Posted by Kovak (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@darkazrael999: Lobo is a non-factor to Darkseid. The real deal hurt his hand punching Darkseid's face.

Um, pretty sure he broke his nose headbutting Seid as well.

#31 Posted by 80sBaby (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins. Darkseid solos via BFR or Hulk knocks off Juggs helmet and DS mindf^&%ks him after he casually kills/KO's Lobo.

#32 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4043 posts) - - Show Bio

DS solos

#33 Edited by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

It wasn't a clone of Lobo, it was the real deal. Darkseid solos.

@80sBaby said:
Team 2 wins. Darkseid solos via BFR or Hulk knocks off Juggs helmet and DS mindf^&%ks him after he casually kills/KO's Lobo.

#34 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

DS solo with his Omega bean.

#35 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

@demifiendninja: That last part is pure PIS. Juggernaut overpowered Green Scar and even then Hulk didn't beat him, he outwitted him. Juggernaut was unfazed by Mjolnir and took a godblast no sweat. Besides, when Marko starts engaging in heroics, Cyttorak starts depowering him. When he embraces his true destructive nature, that's when he unlocks his true power and becomes truly unstoppable.

I hate the word PIS. Whenever there's an incredible feat, someone shouts PIS. I mean it makes me want to scream.

Anyway, Darkseidc wins.

#36 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja said:

Darkseid solos

This is true.

#37 Posted by darkazrael999 (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

Trion and Lobo takes this in a fight that destroys a few planets and kills Hulk.

#38 Posted by XImpossibruX (5029 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

@demifiendninja said:

Darkseid solos

This is true.

eeeyyyup

#39 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

With BFR disabled I go Team 1.

I honestly see Lobo ripping Hulk to shreds, while Juggernaut charges Darkseid. Juggernaut has an insane healing factor, pretty much unlimited strength, ridiculous durability, and steals momentum. Darkseid was able to beat Lobo, but I don't think he'll be beating Lobo and Juggs together.

wanna back me up here?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#40 Posted by termiteone4ever (6693 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid and HULk got this

#41 Posted by darkazrael999 (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Considering the amount of times Marko overpowered the likes of Thor and Hulk, tanked blasts from Stranger and the GodBlast and overpowered Green Scar...I would consider that scan to have a bit of PIS in it. Besides, Juggy didn't go down easy on the fight. He didn't even go down, merely fazed.

#42 Posted by darkazrael999 (3680 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Exactly. Juggernaut channels near infinite Mystical Energy courtesy of Cyttorak. There is no way he goes down to Darkseid that as easy as others claim. And even with BFR, Cyttorak can transport Juggernaut across space/time. If instead of Hulk, the OP had put someone else like Orion, maybe Darkseid would have won. With Hulk, there is no way Team 2 wins. With strategy...maybe. But in a straight up fight, no way.

#43 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@darkazrael999 said:

I hate the word PIS. Whenever there's an incredible feat, someone shouts PIS. I mean it makes me want to scream.

Anyway, Darkseidc wins.

really!?

oh please tell me what do you think about this?

#44 Posted by Dextersinister (5090 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid solo's, he can remove Lobo from existence and has shown on multiple occasions that he has the ability to absorb or utlize someone else's mystical energy to greatly enhance his own in crisis, GDS, imperiex war and with Etrigan, possibly others as well.