#1 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

How goes it?

#2 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

which version of dd are we using here? 
does thanos have access to his tech?
#3 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall: 

Most powerful Doomsday. Thanos can't teleport or use force-shields(if that's what you were wondering).
#4 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

well if bfr is allowed then team 1 should win here 
i don't think despero's tp would work against h/p doomday since he is mindless however thanos without his tech whether to amp his strength, boost his ep, and force field is pretty much out muscled here by lobo and despero, doomsday may give them trouble but again he can be bfr'd
#5 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos can solo
#6 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@SeSAW said:
"Thanos can solo "

how so?
#7 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

lobo and depero

#8 Posted by Zaterra (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday and Thanos

#9 Posted by DeathDefyingDevil (722 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday and thanos

#10 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

hows Thanos' durability w/o his force fields?

#11 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:
" hows Thanos' durability w/o his force fields? "
pretty good... his body was able to withstand the attacks of a Depowered Tyrant... 
#12 Edited by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:

" @vuviper said:

pretty good... his body was able to withstand the attacks of a Depowered Tyrant...  "
I thought I remembered someone saying he was amped by whatever item he was taking from tyrant, i haven't actually read it though

Oh yeah and how powerful is tyrant physically
#13 Edited by blds_bane (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo and Despero then Lobo kills Despero

#14 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@blds_bane: 

This is how threatened Despero feels when Lobo is sent to kill him
#15 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Jobbernos gets owned by a little kid named Jim

#16 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @vuviper said:

pretty good... his body was able to withstand the attacks of a Depowered Tyrant...  "
I thought I remembered someone saying he was amped by whatever item he was taking from tyrant, i haven't actually read it though  Oh yeah and how powerful is tyrant physically "
well he wasnt actually amped up by the sphere he was using to battle Tyrant... he simply used the power of the sphere for offensive attacks on Tyrant instead of him fighting him under his own power... but the sphere didnt really provide any sort of shielding or defense against Tyrants attacks on Thanos body... it just provided Thanos with all of his offensive attacks... 
#17 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:
"@King Saturn said:

" @vuviper said:

I thought I remembered someone saying he was amped by whatever item he was taking from tyrant, i haven't actually read it though  Oh yeah and how powerful is tyrant physically "

he had some sort of power orb if i remember correctly during that fight with tyrant and it's quite difficult to measure tyrant physically since he doesn't fight physically due to relying on his ep vis power cosmic but i would suspect he is pretty damm strong as is and i'm sure he is able to augment his physical strength vis power cosmic as well
#18 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @vuviper said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @vuviper said:

well he wasnt actually amped up by the sphere he was using to battle Tyrant... he simply used the power of the sphere for offensive attacks on Tyrant instead of him fighting him under his own power... but the sphere didnt really provide any sort of shielding or defense against Tyrants attacks on Thanos body... it just provided Thanos with all of his offensive attacks...  "
Ok, thanks for letting me know. So how long would you guess Tyrant is physically?
#19 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @vuviper said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @vuviper said:

well he wasnt actually amped up by the sphere he was using to battle Tyrant... he simply used the power of the sphere for offensive attacks on Tyrant instead of him fighting him under his own power... but the sphere didnt really provide any sort of shielding or defense against Tyrants attacks on Thanos body... it just provided Thanos with all of his offensive attacks...  "
Ok, thanks for letting me know. So how long would you guess Tyrant is physically? "
thats an interesting question... we dont really know totally... I mean he can manhandle Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill... who knows... he maybe in the class of the DC Powerhouse Brutes...
#20 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23244 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @vuviper said:
He was amped during that encounter.
#21 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @vuviper said:
He was amped during that encounter. "
he was using a outside power source... but his body itself wasnt amped... 
#22 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio

LOBO KILLS ALL !!!
#23 Posted by Taliax (493 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod said:
" LOBO KILLS ALL !!! "
he and Doomsday are immortal they can fight till the end of time. Lobo would probably enjoy it.
#24 Posted by Porlos (1021 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Mortein (3169 posts) - - Show Bio
@Porlos said:
"
"
where is this from?
#26 Posted by TifaLockhart (14119 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper: You do realize Lobo gets right back up, right?

#28 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mortein said:

@Porlos said:
"
"
where is this from?

Many people that I know actually believe this upgraded Thanos' power. What are the thoughts on CV?

#29 Posted by TifaLockhart (14119 posts) - - Show Bio

I for one am sick of people acting as if Despero got the better of Lobo in Breakdowns. Doomsday and Thanos win, btw.

#30 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

If its new 52 Lobo he gets killed so hard, just saying...

Pre 52 and lobo's team take it.

#31 Posted by TifaLockhart (14119 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday and Thanos are more on Darkseid's level of power than Lobo or Despero.

#32 Posted by zandor (843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mortein said:

@Porlos said:
"
"
where is this from?

I think I just died inside.

#33 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#34 Posted by Experio (16956 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#35 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio