This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by 18hunt (3325 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the weaker one that would fight batman.

#2 Posted by Ddecourt (919 posts) - - Show Bio

Even then Idk if Connors would be able stop Cyrus.

#3 Posted by Shavo (2199 posts) - - Show Bio

grundy stomps

#4 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1628 posts) - - Show Bio

not even close...Grundy stomps.

#5 Posted by Nefarious (28454 posts) - - Show Bio

Solomon one-shots. Huge Mismatch. 

#6 Posted by God_Spawn (39558 posts) - - Show Bio

So the Grundy that the likes of Ted Grant or Batman can be physically harmed with his strikes loses to the Lizard in a one shot? Someone educate me if I am wrong.

Moderator
#7 Posted by Nefarious (28454 posts) - - Show Bio

Actaully, nevermind. Lizard stomps.

#8 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard

#9 Posted by CalebHara (2421 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasnt Batman only able to harm grundy because Grundy was being mind controlled? This exposed his pressure points and left him vunerable to attack. I still think grundy takes this.

#10 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12711 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

Wasnt Batman only able to harm grundy because Grundy was being mind controlled? This exposed his pressure points and left him vunerable to attack. I still think grundy takes this.

about that......

#11 Posted by NeonGameWave (11583 posts) - - Show Bio

Grundy should win.

#12 Posted by Deadgod (1872 posts) - - Show Bio

Grundy

#13 Posted by logy5000 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

Grundy.

#14 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

The Lizard.

#15 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard curbstomps.

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (89627 posts) - - Show Bio

Grundy doesn't stand a chance.

Moderator
#17 Edited by Wyldsong (6668 posts) - - Show Bio

If this version of Grundy has problems with people with peak human stats (Bats and Ted as shown in the above scans), then I am going with the guy that can manhandle people with Spider-Man level stats, ie the Lizard...

#18 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (476 posts) - - Show Bio

Grundy FTW

#19 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard's stats far exceed that of the version of Grundy in this fight.  
Not to mention that Grundy has a lot less physical power behind his punches, meaning he probably couldn't even hurt Lizard.  
This Grundy is completely outmatched here in every way, he loses badly.

#20 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12711 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Grundy doesn't stand a chance.

I think this thread is worth a lock....unless the thread starter was persuaded to give Grundy a little umph, standard Grundy maybe?

#21 Posted by jackofspades (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

Lizard's stats far exceed that of the version of Grundy in this fight. Not to mention that Grundy has a lot less physical power behind his punches, meaning he probably couldn't even hurt Lizard. This Grundy is completely outmatched here in every way, he loses badly.

THIS

#22 Posted by Vance Astro (89627 posts) - - Show Bio
@jackofspades said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Lizard's stats far exceed that of the version of Grundy in this fight. Not to mention that Grundy has a lot less physical power behind his punches, meaning he probably couldn't even hurt Lizard. This Grundy is completely outmatched here in every way, he loses badly.

THIS

Moderator