Lizard vs Invisible Woman(Movie versions)

• 58 results
Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By BlueLantern1995
  • No Prep
  • No BFR
  • Bloodlust
  • Fight to death or opponent can't fight anymore

WHO WINS?

battle is up so lets debate this thing

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By justleader

well yeah but after 2 minutes there wont be any electricity in my place so i'll return tomorrow but you can post how do you see the outcome and i'll answer you tomorrow

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By karetaker

invisible woman

superman69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By superman69

@karetaker said:

invisible woman

This.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By nefarious

Invisible Woman wins with ease.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Sue...again.

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Well as I see it, the scene Invisible Woman said she had the ability to make people explode is just a bluff.

You can't be so sure of that, she has the ability to do it, she can in the comics, and if she said she can and her powers are that she can make force fields, what is stopping her?

@BlueLantern1995 said:

I mean how would she honestly know she had the ability without using it?

Because she can put force fields wherever she wants, and they can get pretty big. It's natural to assume she can, especially since she already can in the comics.

@BlueLantern1995 said:

And she would never, ever kill people.

Irrelevant, this battle is bloodlusted.

@BlueLantern1995 said:

but as I have stated I have serious doubts she even has those abilities as are known to us anyway.

Why is that again?

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Any external wound to Lizard will be healed almost instantaneously

A bubble exploding within his head isn't exactly an external wound, and the head isn't the same as any other part of the body.

@BlueLantern1995 said:

furthermore if she goes invisible he could smell her out her out like he did Gwen.

She wouldn't have to hide

@BlueLantern1995 said:

If she tries to suffocate him or hold him still in her forcefield. Lizard will just hold his breathe and struggle and by the time she would have him dead, he will be free and she will be unconcious

She's held a lot more things contained more powerful then The Lizard struggling..like a huge ferris wheel, a supernova human torch, and she never even went unconscious during any of these times either.

@BlueLantern1995 said:

furthermore when she is dead Lizard will just with a slash of his claws kill her.

Blocked by her shield

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Her powers are defensive in nature and her offensive output in movies is super low. There is no way she could find a way to kill him in time,eventually Lizard would attack her forcefield and sometime her shield will go down and she will die.

She's gone offensive only a few times, there's no telling how fast or slow it is. And you can't assume that the Lizard will break through, when very little has broken through Sue.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By karetaker

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Well as I see it, the scene Invisible Woman said she had the ability to make people explode is just a bluff. I mean how would she honestly know she had the ability without using it? And she would never, ever kill people. Not unless if Malice popped up in between first and 2nd movies which I highly doubt as we would know if that had happened cause the story would be at least mentioned in Silver Surfer.

You and I can't prove either way if what she said is true or not...I think one way you think another so lets just say that I know Lizard loses if she had the power...in fact she beats anyone in the Marvel movies...but as I have stated I have serious doubts she even has those abilities as are known to us anyway.

Any external wound to Lizard will be healed almost instantaneously, furthermore if she goes invisible he could smell her out her out like he did Gwen. If she tries to suffocate him or hold him still in her forcefield. Lizard will just hold his breathe and struggle and by the time she would have him dead, he will be free and she will be unconcious furthermore when she is dead Lizard will just with a slash of his claws kill her.

Her powers are defensive in nature and her offensive output in movies is super low. There is no way she could find a way to kill him in time,eventually Lizard would attack her forcefield and sometime her shield will go down and she will die.

u said bloodlust so if she has the power she would use it.she has the power. she puts a field around his brain and slams it.his body shuts down and the fight is over. she would now she can do it bexause it makes sense lol i mean y wouldent she be able to.thats like saying spiderman xant hit a newspaper stand bexause he never did it before

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Well as I see it, the scene Invisible Woman said she had the ability to make people explode is just a bluff. I mean how would she honestly know she had the ability without using it? And she would never, ever kill people. Not unless if Malice popped up in between first and 2nd movies which I highly doubt as we would know if that had happened cause the story would be at least mentioned in Silver Surfer.

You and I can't prove either way if what she said is true or not...I think one way you think another so lets just say that I know Lizard loses if she had the power...in fact she beats anyone in the Marvel movies...but as I have stated I have serious doubts she even has those abilities as are known to us anyway.

Any external wound to Lizard will be healed almost instantaneously, furthermore if she goes invisible he could smell her out her out like he did Gwen. If she tries to suffocate him or hold him still in her forcefield. Lizard will just hold his breathe and struggle and by the time she would have him dead, he will be free and she will be unconcious furthermore when she is dead Lizard will just with a slash of his claws kill her.

This part of your argument makes no sense.

Invisible Woman wins

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Belladonna

Sue keeps him paralyzed within her shields, the same method used to Reed when she flatten him. Imploding him

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Sue Q

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By karetaker

@BlueLantern1995: if she can make a forcefield in side of a mail box why cant she do it inside of a lizards head. she dident kill doom because she is not a murder and was not in a bloodlust. i dont need to prove it you need to disprove it. people have ears.an ear is a hole.she has shown the abilty to expand her force fields. now watch this.

she puts a forcefield in his ear and makes it bigger untill his head blows off. our reasoning for why she couldent do this perfectly logical thing is that......she hasent.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By karetaker

@BlueLantern1995: you compleatly ignored my post. i already explained it to you with simple logic using a ear a mailbox and the concept of growth as an example

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Jorgevy

although Sue could do the exploding macguffin field thing, I think Lizard is too fast for her to actually do it on him. That being said, Im still pondering on who wins

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By karetaker

@Jorgevy: she can make multiple shields. and her fields are produced at the speed of thought. she could make a field around herself protecting her and whyle the lizard is breaking through it (or trying to) she xan tag him

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By karetaker

@BlueLantern1995: doom shot lighting at her and she put up a field before it hit her. thats faster than the speed of light

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By karetaker

@BlueLantern1995: she could just put a bubble around his head and squeeze it down untill his skull pops.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ThatThorFan

Sue stomps. Bloodlusted Sue is an overkill.

toby5678910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By toby5678910

Sue blows up the lizards brain with a force field. Its not like shes gonna have any morals on, shes fighting a giant lizard lawl

toby5678910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By toby5678910

@BlueLantern1995 said:

If it hasn't been shown it can't be proven so no need to say it is logical. It doesn't matter. This is based on what can be proven.

LOL it hasn't been proven that the Lizard can break force fields, so I guess that means he cant do it....

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By karetaker

@toby5678910 said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

If it hasn't been shown it can't be proven so no need to say it is logical. It doesn't matter. This is based on what can be proven.

LOL it hasn't been proven that the Lizard can break force fields, so I guess that means he cant do it....

lol this@BlueLantern1995 said:

he would heal just as quickly as she can think...he heals as fast as he can make the cells.

but if his brain is destroyed he would die and wouldent regenerate.your making him sound immortal

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@BlueLantern1995: Use updated versions, and please show how the Lizard is stronger then the Ferris Wheel she was able to hold up. The Lizards regeneration is not that fast, the way your describing it, it sounds like he could solo Jean Grey.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jorgevy

She did bleed everytime she was putting on a strain..... This is closer than it looks, IMo mainly because of Lizard's speed and wall crawling

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Jorgevy said:

She did bleed everytime she was putting on a strain..... This is closer than it looks, IMo mainly because of Lizard's speed and wall crawling

So she bled, it's not like she stopped. Believe me, it's not closer than it looks.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jorgevy

@HBKTimHBK: pain + bleeding = eventually stops

@BlueLantern1995: where is it taking place? what time of the day?

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Jorgevy said:

@HBKTimHBK: pain + bleeding = eventually stops

There's no proof she eventually stops, she's dealt with worse and kept going until she could stop. It's not internal bleeding or a serious injury, it's a nosebleed.

toby5678910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By toby5678910

@BlueLantern1995 said:

As fast as she is going to implode he is going to regenerate...she wouldn't smash his entire skull before he starts regenerating.

But anyway, I don't think I can prove my point so I'll just stop...people are not listening very well to my arguments. Like for example I never said he demonstrated the ability to smash her forcefield all I said is something of equal force weakened her(that being Doom using lightning/electical attack).

You cant prove that its equal force, show me the math...

Sue held a supernova with her force field, Supernova>Lizards Punches.

The most damaging attack Spider-man took wasn't from the Lizard, it was from the bullet of some random cop.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jorgevy

@HBKTimHBK: is her pain tolerance super human? and I think I recall her putting down a barrier when it started to hurt. I should go to youtube, haven't watched the movies in a while (for obvious reasons)

@toby5678910: how do you know johny's super nova deals any type of kinetic force against the field?

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Jorgevy said:

@HBKTimHBK: is her pain tolerance super human? and I think I recall her putting down a barrier when it started to hurt. I should go to youtube, haven't watched the movies in a while (for obvious reasons)

She's held a supernova, an explosion, Dr. Doom's lightning, and a giant Ferris Wheel without putting her force field down until she could. I still need proof that Lizard equals out to that, let alone whether she could withstand him. You need Lizard feats, not Sue feats. And you also need to show how gravely injured she was during those times, a nose bleed does not mean she is under a lot of pain. She was exhausted, sure, but she never stopped until it was possible.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jorgevy

@HBKTimHBK: I get the explosion and the ferris wheel? but the lightning and supernova? does it deal kinetic energy? and if it does is it proportonial to the power behind it or is it different?

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Jorgevy said:

@HBKTimHBK: I get the explosion and the ferris wheel? but the lightning and supernova? does it deal kinetic energy? and if it does is it proportonial to the power behind it or is it different?

Even then, the Ferris Wheel alone is more powerful then anything the Lizard has been shown to do. When the Lizard's hits get stronger then a collapsing Ferris Wheel, let me know, but until then, he can't touch her.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jorgevy

@HBKTimHBK: need to look for a concrete form of evaluating Lizard's strenght and punches, but I'll let you know

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jorgevy

@HBKTimHBK said:

@Jorgevy said:

Even then, the Ferris Wheel alone is more powerful then anything the Lizard has been shown to do. When the Lizard's hits get stronger then a collapsing Ferris Wheel, let me know, but until then, he can't touch her.

okay i've been searching and all I've got is flipping vans and shattering concrete. Also he can deal punches at 75 mph. (and psionic control of reptiles but yeah..) yeah with these feats maybe he can compare to the ferris wheel.... I'll sucede until the next movie comes

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By HBKTimHBK
Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jorgevy

@HBKTimHBK: yeah but I was speculating about the 75 mph x mass he has = kinetic force, so it could be better than the van thing.

Yeah, you are right about that spoiler, but you know comics, that actually makes it more probable that he might show up again...

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#35  Edited By charlieboy

i think sue has got this although she is not as impressive as the comics sue. 

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Jorgevy: I wouldn't be so sure, it'd be a bad story if they just kept reusing the Lizard. I think the man in the post credits scene will be the new villain.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jorgevy

@HBKTimHBK: right, probably not for this next movie... but new villains can come and kick Sue's butt >=] or the F4 reboot can come and we can get a decent Susan...

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Jorgevy: That Fantastic 4 reboot is a long time coming I believe.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jorgevy

@HBKTimHBK: I heard they already have someone on the script, and with all the super hype, maybe they'll speed it up

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Jorgevy: For some reason I think Spider-Man will come before.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jorgevy

@HBKTimHBK: my bet is the year before

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#42  Edited By Erik

Sue easily.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By justleader

@BlueLantern1995: ok this is how i see it:

this battle really comes down if you want to consider if invisible woman has the ability to explode people, but she can do it in the comics so it makes sense that she can use it in the movies and she didnt display it because like you said she cant kill anyone so they cant put sue killing someone with that power, and she wouldnt use it on doom since he is the main villian, his defeat must be in a special way not sue oneshotting him. so i guess the writers of the movie decided only to mention this ability not display it.

on the other hand if you dont want to consider IW has this ability i think she loses since she only has defensive power, like invisibility(which is not useful in this fight like you said lizard will sense it) and the forcefield which is a defensive power, and the bubble which will only delay the fight, so non of these powers are really useful, while lizard is stronger, faster, more durable, and more agile so he can defeat IW when she gets weak. and people saying that IW has lightspeed reaction is just wrong since other than her three powers she doesnt have anything superhuman.

toby5678910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By toby5678910

@justleader said:

@BlueLantern1995: ok this is how i see it:

this battle really comes down if you want to consider if invisible woman has the ability to explode people, but she can do it in the comics so it makes sense that she can use it in the movies and she didnt display it because like you said she cant kill anyone so they cant put sue killing someone with that power, and she wouldnt use it on doom since he is the main villian, his defeat must be in a special way not sue oneshotting him. so i guess the writers of the movie decided only to mention this ability not display it.

on the other hand if you dont want to consider IW has this ability i think she loses since she only has defensive power, like invisibility(which is not useful in this fight like you said lizard will sense it) and the forcefield which is a defensive power, and the bubble which will only delay the fight, so non of these powers are really useful, while lizard is stronger, faster, more durable, and more agile so he can defeat IW when she gets weak. and people saying that IW has lightspeed reaction is just wrong since other than her three powers she doesnt have anything superhuman.

She dosen't have to explode him, she just puts a bubble over his head till he runs out of oxygen. She would watch him suffocate 100 feet overhead on an invisible platform...

Why would you not consider all of IW's abilities ? That's like saying we shouldn't consider the lizards super strength because he would 1 shot Sue if he hits her. Sue is being put into a situation where she has to use her powers offensively to survive. On top of that she is blood-lusted in this fight. Why on earth would you think sue would only use her powers defensively ???

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By justleader

@toby5678910:

you misunderstood me, i said because she didnt display this power and it was only mentioned you should consider two cases here, if you consider that she has this power she wins, if not she loses, that's all im saying.

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Iamlovewithin500

OMG enough with the  Movie Lizard threads! 

Movie Sue would curbstomp 
Movie Jean could beat  him 
Movie Storm would Curb Stomp him 
Movie Cyclops could one shot him 
Movie Hulk demolishes him 
Movie Wolverine 
Moive Thor 
Movie Captain America  
etc..

So lets not get any more ideas, because I answered most of  these  RIGHT HERE , JUST NOW!

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#47  Edited By ComicStooge

Movie Cap couldn't beat him and neither could movie Wolverine.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ChaosMarvel

Lizard. Invisible Woman was that powerful offensively.

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@BlueLantern1995: Cyclops takes his visor off and no more Lizard. He'd get blown back before he's able to get close enough 

Don't get me started on Storm,it's painfully obvious that she stomps him in several ways.  

Captain America has enhanced durability and is a better fighter,His shield would decapitate Lizard and block form his claws 

Wolverine has just as good of a healing factor.(See X3)
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Movie Sue Storm but it won't be as easy as everyone thinks.