Lizard vs Azazel (film)

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By madrid_san

They start in the lab in Oscorp but can lead anywhere. In character. Dr.Connors thinks Azazel has a new formula but is withholding it. Azazel is told he will get Emma for a day if he kills Lizard. Azazel has his 2 swords.

Lizard
Lizard
Emma Frost and Azazel in X-Men: First Class
Emma Frost and Azazel in X-Men: First Class
Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Hyperlight

azazel would have to resort to killing him but stabing him oin the throat of something.. other than that he cant win

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Strider1992

Interesting fight but i'd lean towards Conners. Part of Azazel's MO is to get up close and use his swords. Once he realizes that doesn't work he may try to teledrop Connors which was another move he pulled regularly and I think if he did that Connors would have a very good chance of getting his claws on him and dealing some serious damage.

This could go either way but i'm leaning towards the Lizard as Azazel fights in close quarters and the Lizard was fast enough to tag someone who could avoid bullets at almost point blank range.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BlackWind

Azazel's best chance is dropping Lizard from 100 feet up through the building.

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By madrid_san

@Strider92 said:

Interesting fight but i'd lean towards Conners. Part of Azazel's MO is to get up close and use his swords. Once he realizes that doesn't work he may try to teledrop Connors which was another move he pulled regularly and I think if he did that Connors would have a very good chance of getting his claws on him and dealing some serious damage.

This could go either way but i'm leaning towards the Lizard as Azazel fights in close quarters and the Lizard was fast enough to tag someone who could avoid bullets at almost point blank range.

good analysis.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By YoungJustice

Azazel, easily IMO. He would kill Lizard, whether it be dropping him from the Empire State Building or inserting his tail Lizard's brain.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By entropy_aegis

@YoungJustice said:

Azazel, easily IMO. He would kill Lizard, whether it be dropping him from the Empire State Building or inserting his tail Lizard's brain.

And how's he gonna get him there? last time I checked he cant lift something like the Lizard.And dropping him off a building wont do much either,he'll just heal.

Azazel gets eaten.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By YoungJustice

Azazel just needs to touch you, and healing factor does not give you superhuman Duarability. If you fall from a 600-700 foot drop, you are going to die, you would explode on impact.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Xanni15

Azazel could just keep tele-dropping Lizard from great heights and onto different surfaces till he kills him.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Ferro Vida

The only way that Azazel could really put Connors down for more then a few seconds would be to lobotomize him and leave the sword there to prevent the wound from healing. It's possible that he could do this, but it's more likely that Connors eats him.