#1 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins? Both at full power.

The Phoenix Force itself. Not White Phoenix of the Crown, Dark Phoenix or Green Phoenix. 

#2 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't WPOTC possess all of the phoenix force?
#3 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: The Phoenix Force would defeat White Phoenix of the Crown. What I just said makes no sense for obvious reasons, but hopefully you get the point. 
#4 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

LT duh...
#5 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt: Oh. Mi dispiace. Io non so.
#6 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: Can the Phoenix Force defeat Molecule Man?
#7 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: Can the Phoenix Force defeat Molecule Man? "

Pre-Retcon Molecule Man? Definitely not.
#8 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: How about Molecule Man's other "versions?"
#9 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: How about Molecule Man's other "versions?" "

The Phoenix Force actually can beat virtually every other weaker version of him
#10 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: Does the same go for the Beyonder?
#11 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: Does the same go for the Beyonder? "

Yes
#12 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: Except for Pre-Recton Beyonder right?

Which versions of Molecule Man and Beyonder can defeat Living Tribunal?
#13 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: Except for Pre-Recton Beyonder right?  Which versions of Molecule Man and Beyonder can defeat Living Tribunal? "

Well, I personally don't think anyone can beat Pre-Retcon Beyonder (a few may be able to stalemate him). The only versions of the two that could beat LT are Pre-Retcon. LT easily beats every other version.
#14 Edited by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: Hmm... Cool. Not to sound annoying but could you answer my other questions under my forum topics in my account?? Don't feel obliged.
#15 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder: Hmm... Cool. Not to sound annoying but could you answer my other questions under my forum topics in my account?? Don't feel obliged. "

Sure, I'll answer them right now.
#16 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: Thanks.
#17 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
"Who wins? Both at full power.  The Phoenix Force itself. Not White Phoenix of the Crown, Dark Phoenix or Green Phoenix.  "

Either could win here, That's For sure...  
Would even favor PF actually.. 

GBD

#18 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

I am thinking... LT takes this....he is more powerful then the infinity guantlet
#19 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16944 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody said:
" I am thinking... LT takes this....he is more powerful then the infinity guantlet "
Pheonix Force is more powerfull than IG too.
#20 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

i facepalm this thread: *facepalm XD
#21 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @Superparody said:
" I am thinking... LT takes this....he is more powerful then the infinity guantlet "
Pheonix Force is more powerfull than IG too. "

hmmm didnt know that...wait a minute then what was she doing when thanos was runing around with it like a little child...I dont remember the phoenix doing anything cool
#22 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16944 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @Superparody said:
Pheonix Force is more powerfull than IG too. "
hmmm didnt know that...wait a minute then what was she doing when thanos was runing around with it like a little child...I dont remember the phoenix doing anything cool "
Pheonix Force is multiversal. It is not like other abstracts. It is something like Multi-Eternity. Probably that's why it didn't appear in that comic.
Pheonix Force has avatars in each universe. For example in 616 it is often Jean or Rachel. And I belive that they are weaker than Eternity or Infinity. It's complicated, but we know that most powerfull version of PF's avatar is White Pheonix of the Crown (this woman had universe in her hands).
#23 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

LT blinks
Phoenix Force is gone

#24 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batosaims7: hmm...        %Pr
#25 Edited by Ronyc (151 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA>>>>>>(infinitely)>>>>>>>LT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Phoenix Force
#26 Posted by MrDirector786 (43395 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal takes this.

#27 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

LT pimpsmacks that bird like Manu Ginobili did to that bat.

#28 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys gotta realize that for high feats & acts by the LT(Like for IG) he needs the TOAA to allow him to do so, like act & allow power to perform such thing... 

TOAA won't be interferring at all her cause the PF has just as strong a connection to TOAA as the LT does.  

#29 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy: Besides the fact TOAA has no connection to the phoenix force
#30 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy: Besides the fact TOAA has no connection to the phoenix force "

Yes it does... 

#31 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

LT beats the PF hands down.

#32 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy: Besides the fact TOAA has no connection to the phoenix force "
Yes it does...   "
And that would be?
#33 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" You guys gotta realize that for high feats & acts by the LT(Like for IG) he needs the TOAA to allow him to do so, like act & allow power to perform such thing...  TOAA won't be interferring at all her cause the PF has just as strong a connection to TOAA as the LT does.      "
No PF connection is not as strong as LT.  Although TOAA created the Phoenix Force to be the force of life, he created LT to be the Judge of ALL abstracts which include PF.
#34 Posted by hyperbeing (382 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe not i mean both of them are recuuring and both of them have a strong connection . also lt would save the white phoenix from anyone who threatens her

#35 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

From mutiple Comic quotes and LT vs PF threads I always thought them even. PF has ALWAYS been described and shown to Creat as well Destroy entire Universes of the Marvel Mutliverse. Thats its job and has avatars that seem to weild its will, well parts of its will.  

The PF creats and destroys Galactus, Eternity, and Death. The top three of any Marvel Verse. LT has shown to above a Marvel Verse by directly negating the IG. So How is one really by FEATS ALONE stronger or more powerful than the other? There is no feats period. Its a tie really.
#36 Posted by hyperbeing (382 posts) - - Show Bio

thats kinda what i beilive cause i think they both are top dogs of the multiverse cause both of them judge accept one requres the and agrrement and the other can just judge whenever

#37 Posted by chriskalaani (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal stomps in half a second. spite threads are getting ridiculous

#38 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Will you people stop bumbing obvious "winner" battles? Especially if you think it's a spite thread.