#1 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (225100 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal would win. He is Greater than Galactus in power and should be able to at least stalemate Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet

#3 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say tie.

#4 Posted by Dark Rayne (1778 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah The Living Tribunal Would Win,His Powers Are Somewhat Greater Than The Infinity Gauntlet.

#5 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Galactus at 100%?? If so, he and Thanos win.

#6 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Is Galactus at 100%?? If so, he and Thanos win."

Yes 100% and they fight in space. That sounded stupid.

#7 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
Yes 100% and they fight in space. That sounded stupid."

LoL. And if that's the case, I believe Galactus and Thanos win.

#8 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal's powers are greater than that of the infinity gauntlet, and Galactus doesnt even matter against LT.

#9 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion, Death, and Galactus together only make a fraction of the infinity gauntlet. LT is much more powerful than the Gauntlet, so the gauntlet plus the weakest cosmic being (out of the 5) that make up a fraction of the gauntlet's power are going to lose still.

#10 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

It doesn't matter if Galactus is at 1% or 100%! Eternity is well under LT, and at full strength, Galactus>Eternity! and it was shown in the Infinity Gauntlet saga that all the cosmic beings had an audience with LT, requesting that he (LT) do something about Thanos, and all of them were there, eternity, galactus, celestials, chaos & order etc etc, which brings us to the next question, the infinity gauntlet, which has been shown that the gauntlet has no sway over LT, it's the other way around, with a click of his fingers, LT can either make them work or just stop them from working! So, with that said, there is no battle, LT is mighter than anyone in the marvel U, it doesn't go any higher than him unless it's TOAA!

#11 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Or... TOATOAA.

#12 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"Or... TOATOAA."

Yeah, cheers! that's the one I actually meant, just couldn't be botherd typing the few extra letters lol

#13 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

LT wins.

#14 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"LT wins."

Already been established.

#15 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

LT wins.

#16 Posted by prodigyprime (168 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordraiden: Galactus at full power is not above eternity.

#17 Posted by Dernman (15736 posts) - - Show Bio

BLT

#18 Posted by XiiX (9469 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal.

#19 Edited by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio

@prodigyprime said:

@lordraiden: Galactus at full power is not above eternity.

Your absolutely right, and after re-reading my 4 year old post, I either accidentally wrote it back to front, or was on something delusional lol :-) Eternity>any Galactus, fully fed or not!!

#20 Posted by WillPayton (9822 posts) - - Show Bio

LT wins.

#21 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal needs prep just like during the Infinity Gauntlet saga.

#22 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

LT wins

#23 Posted by ShootingNova (19024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jax said:

I'd say tie.

Definitely not.

Living Tribunal definitely wins.

#24 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

LT wins easily, he already shut down IG, when Adam Warlock had it. And Galactus is nothing to LT.

#25 Posted by Bo88gdan (4647 posts) - - Show Bio

LT

#26 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordraiden:

Eternity and Galactus are rough equals, or at least they treat each others such as.

#27 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21 said:

@lordraiden:

Eternity and Galactus are rough equals, or at least they treat each others such as.

That's very debatable. Just because beings greet/treat each other with respect, doesn't mean they are equal in power and purpose. I've never read any where in a comic that Galactus is equal to Eternity in power or status? Not to say it's never been written or shown, i've just never read or seen it any where in a comic. They differ greatly in power and purpose, as far as I know.

#28 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal only answers to TOAA, this fight is an easy win for LT

#29 Posted by _RedRobin_ (60 posts) - - Show Bio

http://listverse.com/2009/10/13/top-10-most-powerful-comic-book-characters/

#30 Edited by kyrees (6207 posts) - - Show Bio

@_redrobin_: did you really just post that to revive a dead topic ?

#31 Edited by BEYONDERGOD (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

LT wins http://www.otakurpgheaven.wikispaces.com/Living+Tribunal

#32 Edited by JwwProd (10557 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Infinity Gauntlet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Galactus.

#33 Posted by _RedRobin_ (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees No I was looking at heaps of fights and saw this one and made a contribution

#34 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

Who bump this spite thread?

#35 Posted by SirNeko (1147 posts) - - Show Bio

http://listverse.com/2009/10/13/top-10-most-powerful-comic-book-characters/

The list jumps from Darkseid to Anti-Monitor, there is a HUGE difference between them, also it has The Presence below TOAA, both are Omnipotents of respected Multiverses, they are on bar.

#36 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

LT easily

#37 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees No I was looking at heaps of fights and saw this one and made a contribution

I realize you're still sorta new around here but, generally speaking, it's considered bad form to bump an old thread like this if you don't have anything meaningful to add. A Link to a list of what somebody thinks is a list of the top 10 is not adding much at all to the debate.

#38 Edited by kyrees (6207 posts) - - Show Bio

@_redrobin_: you made an odd contribution on a thread that has not been replied for years and it's obviously spite because of how LT works. there is nothing new to add to it when LT obviously dominates it.

#39 Edited by _RedRobin_ (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees @shawnbaby dont you guys think you are over reacting all i did was post on a old thread I just dont see why its such a big deal

#40 Edited by kyrees (6207 posts) - - Show Bio

@_redrobin_: reviving a dead thread with an info that is practically known to everyone who peruses marvel comics is useless when the discussion to it has been already done years ago. one revives a dead thread when there is something new to it. that's basic forum etiquette. if we don't do that, anyone can just revive any thread including the finished ones just like this thread.

#41 Posted by GhostRider2 (3592 posts) - - Show Bio

LT is beyond ig.

#42 Edited by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees @shawnbaby dont you guys think you are over reacting all i did was post on a old thread I just dont see why its such a big deal

Don't you think you are overreacting? All I did was try and pass on some advice on proper forum etiquette. I just don't see why it's such a big deal.

#43 Posted by DothThouEvenLift (209 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard somewhere that LT could only turn of the ig because it was representing god or something.. But still, why is big g here? :L

#44 Posted by ZeroPlus (2325 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus is the weak link here. LT wins.