Living Tribunal vs Superman Prime One million

• 152 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By hdorman1
@Johnny_Nemesis: 
HE CAN REWRITE REALITY,DO ANYTHING
he is way beyond mjj and it took erasing a universe to stop him
read his wiki page, entry on this website or any comic with him in it
oh god im starting to sound like you....
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Hellos
@hdorman1 said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Laramie Jacobs said:
" Johnny,   no offense but I don't think you have a right to attack other people like that on the board, you have a lot of anger issues. You should be removed from the board for how aggressive you are. imo "
Laramie Jacobs, no offense but I don't think anyone cares about what you think or say I've been on here longer then you and I will remain on here longer then you also. I think you should be removed from the board for being a professional @$$ Kisser who's opinions are valued by no one on this or any other site... "
i proved you wrong and yet your still attacking people? whats up with you dude? "
No offense man, but Johnny is right on the fact that PR Beyonder is = TOAA. We're talking about a guy who recreated the omniverse just by thinking about it and decimated the entire multiverse just by getting angry. "
as could LT if he so wished and johnny was arguing that mm was more powerful then LT, not the beyonder "

Pre retcon MM and Pre retcon Beyonder where equals. and the two most powerful beings in existance.  

But honestly what does this have to do with this thread I wouldn't have a clue, those two where pulled out into this fight for no reason other then just feeling the need to start flamming someone. Which I found odd to see, you didn't do anything to provoke the insults, though thats life. 

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@hdorman1 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis:  HE CAN REWRITE REALITY,DO ANYTHING he is way beyond mjj and it took erasing a universe to stop him read his wiki page, entry on this website or any comic with him in it oh god im starting to sound like you.... "
wikipage? Do you hear that sound? Thats the sound of all your credibility going down the toilet..oh wait, you never had to being with =P

Beings less powerful then the Living Tribunal, The Beyonder and Molecule man have recreated realty, take your mediocre feats somewhere else...Molecule Man repaired the entire multiverse with a simple hand wave..the LT has done nothing on that level..MJJ isnt on the same level as any of the 3 either

Seriously man, don't rely on wikis. Invest the 2.00 in a comic book and READ
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Hellos said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Laramie Jacobs said:
" Johnny,   no offense but I don't think you have a right to attack other people like that on the board, you have a lot of anger issues. You should be removed from the board for how aggressive you are. imo "
Laramie Jacobs, no offense but I don't think anyone cares about what you think or say I've been on here longer then you and I will remain on here longer then you also. I think you should be removed from the board for being a professional @$$ Kisser who's opinions are valued by no one on this or any other site... "
i proved you wrong and yet your still attacking people? whats up with you dude? "
No offense man, but Johnny is right on the fact that PR Beyonder is = TOAA. We're talking about a guy who recreated the omniverse just by thinking about it and decimated the entire multiverse just by getting angry. "
as could LT if he so wished and johnny was arguing that mm was more powerful then LT, not the beyonder "

Pre retcon MM and Pre retcon Beyonder where equals. and the two most powerful beings in existance.  

No Caption Provided

But honestly what does this have to do with this thread I wouldn't have a clue, those two where pulled out into this fight for no reason other then just feeling the need to start flamming someone. Which I found odd to see, you didn't do anything to provoke the insults, though thats life. 

No Caption Provided
"
I've already made my point, I'm done here
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By xyrzrockrain

Back on topic. 

Can Superman one million beat The Living Tribunal?

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Hellos
@xyrzrockrain said:
"Back on topic.  Can Superman one million beat The Living Tribunal? "

God no, now let this thread die.
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By sevennames27
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@hdorman1 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Laramie Jacobs said:

No he is not because if he can lose his power any way he is not as powerful as TOAA.
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By sevennames27

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Grand Ninja

the LT got this in the bag. where is the fight taking place at though? what? marvel??? LT in a stomp!

Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

Prime can win this... 

GBD
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Superparody
@hdorman1 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" i do read comics regularly if not everyday  why do you think i dont read comics?  oh and by the way LT is more powerful then mm cos he can do everything mm can, with greater control and reality warping the beyonder is above LT,but is below aoo and sleeping celestial   and all can beat supes prime one million mm would have probs though "
I doubt that, I've seen alot of your post I don't think you read any comics...  And now you think the LT is above Molecule Man? And Tiamut is more powerful then the Living Tribunal?  Really kid, read a comic.. "
aoo said that tiamut was his equal therefore more powerful then LT and what can mm do that LT cant do ? "
A Celestial is no equal to TOAA, he might of meant to actual Celestial TOAA and not Marvels supreme being... Read a comic "
nope
sorry man

your wrong need anymore proof? or should i read a comic? "

with the power of scans one can win any arguement
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By xyrzrockrain

Guys. 

The blue man talking to the dreaming celestial is NOT TOAA

TonyChronic420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TonyChronic420

OK The Gold Prime Superman from DC 1,000,000 Would kick the Living Tribunal's ASS, The Living Tribunal LOSES BIG TIME HERE, Gold Prime is just too DAMN POWERFUL! and don't try to argue its just a fact and yes sometimes the truth hurts but oh well, ENOUGH SAID!
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By sevennames27

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Tevnoba
@TonyChronic420 said:
" OK The Gold Prime Superman from DC 1,000,000 Would kick the Living Tribunal's ASS, The Living Tribunal LOSES BIG TIME HERE, Gold Prime is just too DAMN POWERFUL! and don't try to argue its just a fact and yes sometimes the truth hurts but oh well, ENOUGH SAID! "
He has not done any feats to warrant such a call.
TonyChronic420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TonyChronic420

No Caption Provided

He would still beat the Living Tribunal, the Tribunal is second most powerful in the Marvel Universe, Now i remember in DC 1,000,000 they mentioned the Gold Prime's Power to be Truely Omnipotent not Nigh-Omnipotent, not second best either its more like he's tied in 1st with the One Above All and others like them.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Grand Ninja
@TonyChronic420 said:
"
No Caption Provided
He would still beat the Living Tribunal, the Tribunal is second most powerful in the Marvel Universe, Now i remember in DC 1,000,000 they mentioned the Gold Prime's Power to be Truely Omnipotent not Nigh-Omnipotent, not second best either its more like he's tied in 1st with the One Above All and others like them. "
okkaay.. so SMP1M is only omnipotent right?

LT is omnipotent, omniscience, omnipresent and omniversal (unless it's the DC universe). 

SMP1M is way overrated here and you're giving him too much credit he's basically ripping you off. Silverage superman was more powerful the Prime1M.
TonyChronic420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By TonyChronic420

NO NO NO i think you have it twisted my friend, now i'll correct myself from earlier, The Gold Prime Superman is Omni-Lingual, Omnipotent, Omniscience, Omnipresent and Omniversal, and come on your either Omnipotent or your not, the Living Tribunal is still the servant of the One Above All, now the Gold Prime Superman answers to NOBODY! he is his own MASTER. And silverage supes stronger then the Gold Prime, i know your joking, lol wow, dude silverage supes is nowhere near being Omnipotent, are you serious? come on thats like saying Booster Gold is stronger then Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlets lol. THE GOLD PRIME SUPERMAN rules his own Dynasty and soon he will rule the MARVEL UNIVERSE!

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Hellos
@TonyChronic420 said:
"Living Tribunal wins. He is second to TOAA, in other words god himself. Other than that hes an omniversal powerhouse that can even take a guy with the Infinity Gauntlet down. This partcular Superman incarnation couldn't even stop a universes destruction because it happened to quickly, oddly enough despite having all this power was unable to simply recreate it from scratch, leading me to believe he is not as powerful as he is made out to be. 

This is why I believe LT should take this fight. He only loses to one guy and that happens to be God or someone with the power of God(HOTU)" 
Steven Colbert rocks, ZIIINGGG!!!!
Nice debating :D
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By sevennames27
@sevennames27 said:
"@TonyChronic420 said:
"
NO NO NO i think you have it twisted my friend, now i'll correct myself from earlier, The Gold Prime Superman is Omni-Lingual, Omnipotent, Omniscience, Omnipresent and Omniversal, and come on your either Omnipotent or your not, the Living Tribunal is still the servant of the One Above All, now the Gold Prime Superman answers to NOBODY! he is his own MASTER. And silverage supes stronger then the Gold Prime, i know your joking, lol wow, dude silverage supes is nowhere near being Omnipotent, are you serious? come on thats like saying Booster Gold is stronger then Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlets lol. THE GOLD PRIME SUPERMAN rules his own Dynasty and soon he will rule the MARVEL UNIVERSE!

"

Superman Prime is one the most powerful being that have ever existed. His power is so vast that it could exceed even powerful multiversal entities like Anti-Monitorr. Outside of non-corporal cosmic entities who are not limited to singular form entities and are all powerful for example the Presence, he is one of the strongest being in the DC multiverse. He has acquired countless powers and abilities from his travels and lineage that allow him to do almost anything he wishes, they range from teleportation to the manipulation of magic and reality. He can manipulate time, space, matter, and bend reality on any scale he wishes.

Omniscience

Omnipotent

Omnipresent

All Kryptonian powers under a Yellow Sun. "

The Living Tribunal is omnipotent and omniscient. 

Seemingly no weakness since he is more powerful than Eternity or the Infinity Gauntlet.

sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By sevennames27
@sevennames27 said:
"@sevennames27 said:
"@TonyChronic420 said:
"

"

Superman Prime is one the most powerful being that have ever existed. His power is so vast that it could exceed even powerful multiversal entities like Anti-Monitorr. Outside of non-corporal cosmic entities who are not limited to singular form entities and are all powerful for example the Presence, he is one of the strongest being in the DC multiverse. He has acquired countless powers and abilities from his travels and lineage that allow him to do almost anything he wishes, they range from teleportation to the manipulation of magic and reality. He can manipulate time, space, matter, and bend reality on any scale he wishes.

Omniscience

Omnipotent

Omnipresent

All Kryptonian powers under a Yellow Sun. "

The Living Tribunal is omnipotent and omniscient. 

Seemingly no weakness since he is more powerful than Eternity or the Infinity Gauntlet.

"

Powers
Omnipotent and Omniscient, possessing virtually limitless power the Living Tribunal can survey the entire multiverse at once, obliterate planets or suns at will, and form impenetrable barriers around worlds or even whole universes. The Living Tribunal manifests itself in a three-headed form, each head representing a different facet of its personality: the fully visible face represents equity; the fully hooded face represents necessity; and the half hooded face represents revenge. The face which addressed a plaintiff identifies which personality is guiding the Living Tribunal's decisions.

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@xyrzrockrain said:
"Guys.  The blue man talking to the dreaming celestial is NOT TOAA "

Yes it is, it's the "Fulcrum" aka. TOAA(God). 
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By xyrzrockrain

Wiki descriptions of Superman one million/Living Tribunal

are not good evidence for his feats. 

Scans are a must.

goken114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By goken114

Living tribunal has 4th demensional powers and superman prime 1 million has 5th million

xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By xyrzrockrain
@GamorasBigDaddy:  

The fulcrum is not TOAA
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@xyrzrockrain said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy:   The fulcrum is not TOAA "

actually he is
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By xyrzrockrain
@GamorasBigDaddy:  

What made you say that?
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Tevnoba
@goken114 said:
"    Living tribunal has 4th demensional powers and superman prime 1 million has 5th million "
LT is far, far, far above 4th dimensional powers.  On panel (wish I could fin the pic) he is labeled as a 16 dimensional being.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Hellos
@Hellos said:
"@TonyChronic420 said:
"Living Tribunal wins. He is second to TOAA, in other words god himself. Other than that hes an omniversal powerhouse that can even take a guy with the Infinity Gauntlet down. This partcular Superman incarnation couldn't even stop a universes destruction because it happened to quickly, oddly enough despite having all this power was unable to simply recreate it from scratch, leading me to believe he is not as powerful as he is made out to be. 

This is why I believe LT should take this fight. He only loses to one guy and that happens to be God or someone with the power of God(HOTU)" 
Nice debating :D "
TonyChronic420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By TonyChronic420

OK NO ONE HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION? AS TO WHO IS THE SERVANT AND WHO IS NOT?, The Living Tribunal was created by the One Above All, and that means that the Living Tribunal is a CREATION, "WHAT HAS BEEN MADE CAN BE UNMADE", The Gold Prime Superman is not a CREATION he is an all natural being who aquired his GREAT POWER on his OWN, he is controlled by NOBODY, he serves NOBODY, and HE IS HIS OWN GOD, my belief in a TRUE SUPREME BEING WOULD BE SOMETHING FAR GREATER THEN A CREATION TO SERVEY THE MULTIVERSE. Now if you crossed this fight, you have to consider the fact that the Living Tribunal is going in to this fight as a lesser being because he is STILL THE SERVANT OF THE ONE ABOVE ALL and The Gold Prime Superman is NOBODY'S PET, therefore THE GOLD PRIME WINS DUE TO BEING A TRUE GOD. I KNOW ALOT GUYS, BUT IF ANY OF YOU CAN GET SOME PIC PROOF THAT I HAVE NOT SEEN YET OF THE GOLD PRIME SUPERMAN BEING SOMEONE'S PET THEN FEEL FREE TO POST IT, IF NOT THEN THE GOLD PRIME TRUELY WINS. I'll say it one more time WHO ANSWERS TO WHO?

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By "Colossus"

Living Tribunal accidently kills him while trying to acknowlege his existance

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Hellos

@TonyChronic420 said:

"

Living Tribunal wins. He is second to TOAA, in other words god himself. Other than that hes an omniversal powerhouse that can even take a guy with the Infinity Gauntlet down. This partcular Superman incarnation couldn't even stop a universes destruction because it happened to quickly, oddly enough despite having all this power was unable to simply recreate it from scratch, leading me to believe he is not as powerful as he is made out to be. 

His mom created him with the help of dad if you know what I mean. >.<

"

TonyChronic420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By TonyChronic420

WHERE'S THE PROOF THAT THE LIVING TRIBUNAL KILLED THE ONE ABOVE ALL, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT, UNTILL THEN THE GOLD PRIME WINS WITH A BIG CURB STOMP, AND PLEASE SHOW ME THE PROOF OF THE GOLD PRIME SUPERMAN BEING SOMEONE'S PET, IM STILL WAITING??? THE GOLD PRIME SUPERMAN STILL RULES OVER THE LIVING TRIBUNAL WITH A GIANT CURBSTOMP THAT REACHES FAR BEYOND EXISTENCE.

TonyChronic420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By TonyChronic420

COME ON IS THAT THE BEST MARVEL CAN DO, A CREATION THAT WAS MADE TO SERVEY THE MULTIVERSE AND WAS SPOON FEAD HIS POWERS, AND YOUR TRYING TO COMPARE HIM TO A TRUE GOD LIKE THE GOLD PRIME SUPERMAN, WOW LIKE I SAID YOUR EITHER ALL POWERFUL OR YOUR NOT, AND ALL POWERFUL BEINGS DONT DIE! AND THEY ARE NOT CREATIONS THEY ARE THE CREATORS, ITS LIKE A PUPPET AND A PUPPETEER, WHO'S MORE POWERFUL THE PUPPET OR THE PUPPETEER, I DONT KNOW HOW THE LIVING TRIBUNAL COULD FIGHT THE GOLD PRIME SUPERMAN ITS JUST A ONE SIDED FIGHT, THE GOLD PRIME IS NATURAL, HE GAINED HIS POWERS ON HIS OWN, AND MOST OF ALL HE IS HIS OWN GOD, AND SPEAKING OF PUPPETS THE LIVING TRIBUNAL EVEN LOOKS LIKE ONE GIANT PUPPET WITH THAT TRI-FACE OF HIS, LETS FACE IT THE LIVING TRIBUNAL IS THE PUPPET AND THE GOLD PRIME SUPERMAN IS THE PUPPETEER, THERES NOTHING THAT THE LIVING TRIBUNAL CAN DO THAT WOULD EFFECT THE GOLD PRIME SUPERMAN, HE MIGHT MAKE THE GOLD PRIME LAUGH WITH THAT TRI-FACE, IT WOULD BE LIKE A COURT JESTCHER ENTERTAINING HIS KING LOL.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Hellos

Does this mean hes just going to keep bumping it even if we ignore it :P?  

Either deranged fanboy that didn't take his meds or a troll. You be the judge.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Grand Ninja

SMPIM can't do anything to the LT.

TonyChronic420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By TonyChronic420

AND I REMEMBER THANOS DARING THE LIVING TRIBUNAL TO DO HIS WORST, IN THIS FIGHT THERES NO ROOM FOR CREATIONS THAT ARE SECOND BEST, ITS ABOUT THE SUPREME BEING THAT IS THE MOST POWERFUL AND RULES HIS OWN LIKE A TRUE GOD SHOULD, I MEAN IT WOULD BE BETTER TO PUT MARVEL'S MOST POWERFUL CHARACTER UP AGAINST THE GOLD PRIME SUPERMAN, NOT COURT JESTCHERS LIKE THE LIVING TRIBUNAL. THE GOLD PRIME RULES ALL.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Grand Ninja
@TonyChronic420 said:
"
AND I REMEMBER THANOS DARING THE LIVING TRIBUNAL TO DO HIS WORST, IN THIS FIGHT THERES NO ROOM FOR CREATIONS THAT ARE SECOND BEST, ITS ABOUT THE SUPREME BEING THAT IS THE MOST POWERFUL AND RULES HIS OWN LIKE A TRUE GOD SHOULD, I MEAN IT WOULD BE BETTER TO PUT MARVEL'S MOST POWERFUL CHARACTER UP AGAINST THE GOLD PRIME SUPERMAN, NOT COURT JESTCHERS LIKE THE LIVING TRIBUNAL. THE GOLD PRIME RULES ALL.
No Caption Provided
"

The concept is just retarded with no logical explantion to "he got that power himself".
sure sleeping in a tiny ass sun for a million years is going to make a "MORTAL alien man" omnipotent. Ha i laugh so hard at this concept.

Let me tell you this, Atum basically lives in the sun. You can only gather soo much energy from one sun.
Toss the juggernaut in the sun, he can live there too for hundreds of billions of years if he must. You think its going to make the Juggernaut a god?

Goku (and i hate to bring this up) can gather the energy of stars in the trillions to power him up. And 1 star makes superman more powerful than a hundreds of trillions of stars much bigger than a yellow star?

give me a break, the limitations of DC's writers are coming to an end if they keep this junk up. and I despite the fact that you enjoy such trash. It's like you're pretty much worshiping such trash concept i know its making everyone sick here.

Marvel is a more balanced omniverse due to the LT. The LT is basically the nut sacks of TOAA. They are pretty much 1 present except the LT is soley there so make sure balance stay in tact thoughout all the realities of Marvel.

Thanos with the IG is a complete joke to LT. It LT had a personality, it would laugh its head off and blink thanos out of exsistant regardless if he's protected by the IG or a million cosmic cubes.
TonyChronic420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By TonyChronic420

I see you got JOKES HELLOS, I like a good sense of humor, But that sill doesn't answer my question and is totally off topic, so unless you have some pic proof of the Living Tribunal either killing the One Above All, The Gold Prime Superman reigns SUPREME, NO OVERGROWN Court Jestcher can beat a TRUE GOD like the GOLD PRIME. your EITHER ALL POWERFUL OR YOUR NOT, THATS HOW IT IS. WOW WHAT WAS THAT SOUND... IT SOUNDS LIKE A BIG SMACK, OH YEA THATS RIGHT THAT WAS THE GOLD PRIME FIXING THE TRIBUNALS FACE.

glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By glforthewin

living tribunal would own prime.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#91  Edited By Vrakmul
@Grand Ninja said:

" @TonyChronic420 said:

"
No Caption Provided
"
  The concept is just retarded with no logical explantion to "he got that power himself". sure sleeping in a tiny ass sun for a million years is going to make a "MORTAL alien man" omnipotent. Ha i laugh so hard at this concept.  Let me tell you this, Atum basically lives in the sun. You can only gather soo much energy from one sun. Toss the juggernaut in the sun, he can live there too for hundreds of billions of years if he must. You think its going to make the Juggernaut a god?  Goku (and i hate to bring this up) can gather the energy of stars in the trillions to power him up. And 1 star makes superman more powerful than a hundreds of trillions of stars much bigger than a yellow star?   give me a break, the limitations of DC's writers are coming to an end if they keep this junk up. and I despite the fact that you enjoy such trash. It's like you're pretty much worshiping such trash concept i know its making everyone sick here.   Marvel is a more balanced omniverse due to the LT. The LT is basically the nut sacks of TOAA. They are pretty much 1 present except the LT is soley there so make sure balance stay in tact thoughout all the realities of Marvel.   Thanos with the IG is a complete joke to LT. It LT had a personality, it would laugh its head off and blink thanos out of exsistant regardless if he's protected by the IG or a million cosmic cubes. "
DBZ is something of a taboo around here.  It brings up...Bad memories of incredibly retarded fanboys from the olden days for the earlier members.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Grand Ninja

Kal-el in a tiny ass yellow sun for xx years.

there are bigger stars. out there, and only 1 makes a moral man a god?
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Tevnoba
@TonyChronic420 said:
"
I see you got JOKES HELLOS, I like a good sense of humor, But that sill doesn't answer my question and is totally off topic, so unless you have some pic proof of the Living Tribunal either killing the One Above All, The Gold Prime Superman reigns SUPREME, NO OVERGROWN Court Jestcher can beat a TRUE GOD like the GOLD PRIME. your EITHER ALL POWERFUL OR YOUR NOT, THATS HOW IT IS. WOW WHAT WAS THAT SOUND... IT SOUNDS LIKE A BIG SMACK, OH YEA THATS RIGHT THAT WAS THE GOLD PRIME FIXING THE TRIBUNALS FACE.
No Caption Provided
"
You are such an idiot, even face palms could not properly express it.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Tevnoba

You keep asking for scans that LT destroyed TOAA, it never happened.  But since your so stupidly bent on the topic, where are the scan of SMPOM killing the Presence?  You don't have any, because he never did.  So that argument is baseless and ignorant.

SMPOM is not the supreme begin of the DCU and never was.  That belongs to The Presence/Elaine Belloc!

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Hellos

@Tevnoba said:

" @TonyChronic420 said:

Translated
Translated

"

You are such an idiot, even face palms could not properly express it. "

Don't give up! 

If we all.... combine our face palm.... WE CAN WIN THIS!!!!!!

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Hellos

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Hellos
@Tevnoba:
Hes just a random troll or a fanboy that didn't take his meds, best to let him talk to himself till he gets bored. :P
Hi Hi
Hi Hi
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By xyrzrockrain
@TonyChronic420:  

Please avoid disrespecting people as your actions will cause this thread to be locked or get you banned. 

It seems that you have a lot of SMPOM scans. Can you post his fight with solaris?
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Superparody

hmmm  well looking over the comics... I am going to have to go with the LT due to the fact that he is a fundemental part of the multiverse...Superman  prime 1 million (weird name) is but a man who has sat by a sun for a whole bunch of years...wouldnt prime still be organic...I mean sure he gained all thse powers and became gold and stuff...but he isnt the LT, he isnt made of pure cosmic energy of the universe itself...couldnt Lt simple drain the sunlight out of him rendering him superman again?
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By xyrzrockrain
@Superparody:  

To SMPOMs credit he gained ALOT of powers since then.