• 155 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by xyrzrockrain (921 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins between these gold beings?

#2 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal, easily.

#3 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

superman prime one million couldnt kill devine spawn in another thread and living tribunal is at that lvl so supes again gets smacked up

#4 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime    
#5 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

LT in curbstomp.

#6 Posted by comicfanforever (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal Wins here. 

But Cosmic Armour Superman has a good chance against the Living Tribunal....
#7 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
LT for obvious reasons.
#8 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

LT
#9 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
"Living Tribunal, easily. "
#10 Posted by negamegas (311 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
"superman prime one million could kil ldevine spawn in another thread and livig tribunal is at that lvl so supes again gets smacked up "
Wait, are you saying Prime could kill Divine Spawn and that Divine Spawn is a TLT Level?  

@ssjsuperman said:
"Prime     "

Seconded.
#11 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeez people 1 million cannot win here...

#12 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@negamegas:  nope was typo fixed it lol
#13 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio

living tribunal
easy win
he is the second most powerful entity in marvel
the OAA and dreaming celestial joint first

#14 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:
" living tribunal easy win he is the second most powerful entity in marvelthe OAA and dreaming celestial joint first "
The Beyonder, Molecule Man, the HOTU are more powerful then the LT
#15 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" living tribunal easy win he is the second most powerful entity in marvelthe OAA and dreaming celestial joint first "
The Beyonder, Molecule Man, the HOTU are more powerful then the LT "
the beyonder is from a different dimension, but yeah your right
hotu?
and i didnt think of molecule man
he was class in secret wars
#16 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @hdorman1 said:
the beyonder is from a different dimension, but yeah your righthotu? and i didnt think of molecule man he was class in secret wars "
Heart of the Universe, try reading a comic for once
#17 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @hdorman1 said:
the beyonder is from a different dimension, but yeah your righthotu? and i didnt think of molecule man he was class in secret wars "
Heart of the Universe, try reading a comic for once "
oh wow
relax
i was agreeing with you
i just didnt recognise the abbrevation
#18 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @hdorman1 said:
oh wow relax i was agreeing with you i just didnt recognise the abbrevation "
But really, try reading a comic for once
#19 Edited by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @hdorman1 said:
oh wow relax i was agreeing with you i just didnt recognise the abbrevation "
But really, try reading a comic for once "

i do read comics
regularly
if not everyday 
why do you think i dont read comics? 
oh and by the way
LT is more powerful then mm cos he can do everything mm can, with greater control and reality warping
the beyonder is above LT,but is below aoo and sleeping celestial  
and all can beat supes prime one million
mm would have probs though
#20 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:
" i do read comics regularly if not everyday  why do you think i dont read comics?  oh and by the way LT is more powerful then mm cos he can do everything mm can, with greater control and reality warping the beyonder is above LT,but is below aoo and sleeping celestial   and all can beat supes prime one million mm would have probs though "
I doubt that, I've seen alot of your post
I don't think you read any comics...

And now you think the LT is above Molecule Man? And Tiamut is more powerful then the Living Tribunal?

Really kid, read a comic..
#21 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

How dare thee agree with me that thy Living Tribunal wins this fight? I shall smite thee with no mercy!  

BURN IN THY FLAMES HEATHEN!

#22 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" i do read comics regularly if not everyday  why do you think i dont read comics?  oh and by the way LT is more powerful then mm cos he can do everything mm can, with greater control and reality warping the beyonder is above LT,but is below aoo and sleeping celestial   and all can beat supes prime one million mm would have probs though "
I doubt that, I've seen alot of your post I don't think you read any comics...  And now you think the LT is above Molecule Man? And Tiamut is more powerful then the Living Tribunal?  Really kid, read a comic.. "
aoo said that tiamut was his equal
therefore more powerful then LT
and what can mm do that LT cant do ?
#23 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @hdorman1 said:
I doubt that, I've seen alot of your post I don't think you read any comics...  And now you think the LT is above Molecule Man? And Tiamut is more powerful then the Living Tribunal?  Really kid, read a comic.. "
aoo said that tiamut was his equal therefore more powerful then LT and what can mm do that LT cant do ? "
A Celestial is no equal to TOAA, he might of meant to actual Celestial TOAA and not Marvels supreme being...
Read a comic
#24 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

Why don't we stop fighting?

#25 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tradog
said:

"Why don't we stop fighting? "

Wheres the fun in that?

@Hellos said:
"

How dare thee agree with me that thy Living Tribunal wins this fight? I shall smite thee with no mercy!  

"    
#26 Posted by Laramie Jacobs (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny,  

no offense but I don't think you have a right to attack other people like that on the board, you have a lot of anger issues. You should be removed from the board for how aggressive you are. imo
#27 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tradog said:
" Why don't we stop fighting? "
This is comicvine, the fighting will never stop on this or any forum ever
#28 Posted by Laramie Jacobs (178 posts) - - Show Bio

its not really fighting moreso you just bullying....
#29 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnny_nemesis So true lol guess you just can't be too sensitive huh?

#30 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @hdorman1 said:
aoo said that tiamut was his equal therefore more powerful then LT and what can mm do that LT cant do ? "
A Celestial is no equal to TOAA, he might of meant to actual Celestial TOAA and not Marvels supreme being... Read a comic "
nope
sorry man

your wrong
need anymore proof?
or should i read a comic?
#31 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:
"living tribunal easy win he is the second most powerful entity in marvelthe OAA and dreaming celestial joint first "

LT is no where near as powerful as Pre-Retcon Beyonder
#32 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Laramie Jacobs said:
" Johnny,   no offense but I don't think you have a right to attack other people like that on the board, you have a lot of anger issues. You should be removed from the board for how aggressive you are. imo "
Laramie Jacobs, no offense but I don't think anyone cares about what you think or say
I've been on here longer then you and I will remain on here longer then you also.
I think you should be removed from the board for being a professional @$$ Kisser who's opinions are valued by no one on this or any other site...
#33 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Laramie Jacobs said:
"its not really fighting moreso you just bullying.... "

you can't really "bully" with words on here, you can make yourself sound like an @ss, but that's about it.
#34 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hellos said:
"
@Tradog
said:

"Why don't we stop fighting? "

Wheres the fun in that?

@Hellos said:
"

"    
"
#35 Posted by Laramie Jacobs (178 posts) - - Show Bio

You just proved my point, you're aggressive, and a bully and you don't know anything about my opinions because I've only had some 30 posts but nice try.  

#36 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Laramie Jacobs said:
" Johnny,   no offense but I don't think you have a right to attack other people like that on the board, you have a lot of anger issues. You should be removed from the board for how aggressive you are. imo "
Laramie Jacobs, no offense but I don't think anyone cares about what you think or say I've been on here longer then you and I will remain on here longer then you also. I think you should be removed from the board for being a professional @$$ Kisser who's opinions are valued by no one on this or any other site... "
i proved you wrong
and yet your still attacking people?
whats up with you dude?
#37 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Laramie Jacobs said:
"

You just proved my point, you're aggressive, and a bully and you don't know anything about my opinions because I've only had some 30 posts but nice try.  

"
You just proved my point, you are a nobody. Your opinions are not valued or even taken seriously by anyone on this site

Goodbye
#38 Posted by Laramie Jacobs (178 posts) - - Show Bio

really mature lol  

its pathetic how seriously you take this site
#39 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Laramie Jacobs:
Do thy wish they wrath of thy awsome flames!!?  

BURN HEATHEN FOR THOU IS NO LONGER WORTHY OF THY PRESENCE! THY POST COUNT ISN'T LONG ENOUGH!

Though honestly one person fighting over nothing, when they all agree that LT wins this is hilarious. 

#40 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Laramie Jacobs said:
Laramie Jacobs, no offense but I don't think anyone cares about what you think or say I've been on here longer then you and I will remain on here longer then you also. I think you should be removed from the board for being a professional @$$ Kisser who's opinions are valued by no one on this or any other site... "
i proved you wrong and yet your still attacking people? whats up with you dude? "

No offense man, but Johnny is right on the fact that PR Beyonder is = TOAA. We're talking about a guy who recreated the omniverse just by thinking about it and decimated the entire multiverse just by getting angry.
#41 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give this thread another 1 or 2 pages until hell breaks loose and this is locked.

#42 Posted by Laramie Jacobs (178 posts) - - Show Bio

actually Hellos I was calling out Johnny on his aggressive behaviour and bullying tactics
#43 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@hdorman1 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Laramie Jacobs said:
i proved you wrong and yet your still attacking people? whats up with you dude? "
No offense man, but Johnny is right on the fact that PR Beyonder is = TOAA. We're talking about a guy who recreated the omniverse just by thinking about it and decimated the entire multiverse just by getting angry. "

He just just Beyonder and MM, not pre retcon, and the tossing around of the insults was pointless to  begin with.  
Whats the point of flamming someone that completely agrees with you that LT wins this.
#44 Edited by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Laramie Jacobs said:

" actually Hellos I was calling out Johnny on his aggressive behaviour and bullying tactics "

I don't bully, I present facts...but over sensitive teeny boppers like yourself want to whine and cry because people call them out on their stupid post...deal with it...you'll find others on this site who are more blunt then I am...if you want people to be nice to you, go to MSN or Myspace
#45 Edited by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tradog:
Hell broke loose on the first page for seemingly no real reason :D 

@Laramie Jacobs said:

"actually Hellos I was calling out Johnny on his aggressive behaviour and bullying tactics "

DO THY WISH TO TEST THY FLAMES FOR THY BURN RIGORIOUSLY?!?!!? 

Best to just drop it. :P 

GAINT ROBOT
#46 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @hdorman1 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Laramie Jacobs said:
No offense man, but Johnny is right on the fact that PR Beyonder is = TOAA. We're talking about a guy who recreated the omniverse just by thinking about it and decimated the entire multiverse just by getting angry. "
as could LT
if he so wished
and johnny was arguing that mm was more powerful then LT, not the beyonder
#47 Edited by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:

" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:

" @hdorman1 said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Laramie Jacobs said:
as could LT if he so wished and johnny was arguing that mm was more powerful then LT, not the beyonder "
They both are ...and the LT doesnt have that level of power
#48 Posted by Laramie Jacobs (178 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis:
no, actually you weren't attacking me you were attacking someone else. and no one else on this site that I have seen has been so openly aggressive and rude like you have been. I don't give a damn what you say about me, you have a short fuse and you take it out on others.
#49 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Laramie Jacobs said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis: no, actually you weren't attacking me you were attacking someone else. and no one else on this site that I have seen has been so openly aggressive and rude like you have been. I don't give a damn what you say about me, you have a short fuse and you take it out on others. "
I was talking about cry babies in general..who whine when someone is being straight forward with them
I can't stand people like you, who burst into tears everytime someone shows any sign of aggression towards them..

You can make all of these general assumptions about me, I really don't care...all I know is that you are a whiny user who expects everyone to be nice ...
#50 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea Vance astro, Gambler, Zoom, thehumanjuggernaut, swagga boy and a few others even static at times are more blunt then johnny the guy debates at least just try not being so sensitive or ignore him or something but try not to get the thread locked.