• 55 results
#1 Posted by Neuropa (24 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins?
#2 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

Tribunal waves hand...everyone dies 
Prime has hardly any feats 
Anti monitor can tank universes but the tribunal can destroy universes with a thought 
Parrallax...no 
Spectre maby could stand up to the Tribunal if he was allowed to show his maximum power but the most I have seen of the spectre is day of vengence, and the spectre at base power is easly destroyed
#3 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
Living Tribunal handles his business here...
#4 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE AM may beat LT .

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" COIE AM may beat LT . "
I dont think so... but he could come close
#6 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

I give it to the Team do to numbers and LT can be tricked and consulted

#7 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
I dont think so... but he could come close "
With the help of other guys here he might beat LT .
#8 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody said:
"Tribunal waves hand...everyone dies Prime has hardly any feats Anti monitor can tank universes but the tribunal can destroy universes with a thought Parrallax...no Spectre maby could stand up to the Tribunal if he was allowed to show his maximum power but the most I have seen of the spectre is day of vengence, and the spectre at base power is easly destroyed "

Spectre is no match for LT, spectre got owned by Michael (who is very similar to LT, and arguably less powerful.
#9 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @King Saturn said:
With the help of other guys here he might beat LT . "
I dont think so... Superman Prime can do nothing here... and unless this is Zero Hour Parallax... you can kiss it goodbye with that too
#10 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:
I dont think so... Superman Prime can do nothing here... and unless this is Zero Hour Parallax... you can kiss it goodbye with that too "
I believe he is referring to SMP 1 Mil who is a multiversal threat
#11 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:
I dont think so... Superman Prime can do nothing here... and unless this is Zero Hour Parallax... you can kiss it goodbye with that too "
And I think that with the help of Spectre  and Parallax COIE AM will beat LT . Although OP should give more details on which versions of Parallax and Spectre are here .
#12 Posted by JediXMan (30653 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal can beat everyone easily except for the Spectre.

#13 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan
said:

"Living Tribunal can beat everyone easily except for the Spectre. "

#14 Posted by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Spectre and possibly Parallax could give LT a run for his money, especially considering Spectre is the DC counterpart to LT. But he'd have to be unbound of course.
#15 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:
I believe he is referring to SMP 1 Mil who is a multiversal threat "
how do you know that ? 

#16 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:
how do you know that ? 

"
Know what?
#17 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @King Saturn said:
how do you know that ? 

"
Know what? "
that he was referring to Superman Prime One Million... and not the Regular Superman Prime...
#18 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

SMP and Zero-Hour Parallax are basically non-factors here. The combined efforts of an unbound Spectre and COIE Anti-Monitor would give LT a run for his money, but he still isn't losing.
#19 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: Just assuming since he is using so many heavy hitters
#20 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn: Just assuming since he is using so many heavy hitters "
he may not even know what Superman Prime One Million is... and since the OP has specified anything at all... 
#21 Posted by Reactor (2562 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre is the only one with the potential to stand up to the Living Tribunal, but the Presence has never increased his power beyond what need be, thus the full extent of his power has never technically been seen. SPOM was stated to be nigh-omnipotent, but he does not have enough feats to throw an instant win. Anti-Monitor could probably give LT a good run, but I don't think he could pull a win on his own. ZH Parallax is roughly at (or if we're considering his power should have been equal to Ion's) or slightly beyond the base-level of the Spectre's, but it's of the moot point.

All in all, the team has too many individuals that approach the LT's power. I rate the LT's power inbetween base-level Spectre (above) and Michael and Lucifer (below). Working together, the team wins here, imo.

#22 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reactor said:
"Spectre is the only one with the potential to stand up to the Living Tribunal, but the Presence has never increased his power beyond what need be, thus the full extent of his power has never technically been seen. SPOM was stated to be nigh-omnipotent, but he does not have enough feats to throw an instant win. Anti-Monitor could probably give LT a good run, but I don't think he could pull a win on his own. ZH Parallax is roughly at (or if we're considering his power should have been equal to Ion's) or slightly beyond the base-level of the Spectre's, but it's of the moot point.  All in all, the team has too many individuals that approach the LT's power. I rate the LT's power inbetween base-level Spectre (above) and Michael and Lucifer (below). Working together, the team wins here, imo. "

Living Tribunal  is often put above Lucifer and Michael(mostly due to the brothers' inability to create as well as shape matter individually).
#23 Posted by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziro said:
"@Reactor said:
"Spectre is the only one with the potential to stand up to the Living Tribunal, but the Presence has never increased his power beyond what need be, thus the full extent of his power has never technically been seen. SPOM was stated to be nigh-omnipotent, but he does not have enough feats to throw an instant win. Anti-Monitor could probably give LT a good run, but I don't think he could pull a win on his own. ZH Parallax is roughly at (or if we're considering his power should have been equal to Ion's) or slightly beyond the base-level of the Spectre's, but it's of the moot point.  All in all, the team has too many individuals that approach the LT's power. I rate the LT's power inbetween base-level Spectre (above) and Michael and Lucifer (below). Working together, the team wins here, imo. "
Living Tribunal  is often put above Lucifer and Michael(mostly due to the brothers' inability to create as well as shape matter individually). "

But honestly I think it can be argued that they(Michael and Lucifer) could, individually, handle LT.
#24 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@OblivionKnight: 

I agree(to an extent).
#25 Posted by Reactor (2562 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziro said:
" @Reactor said:
Living Tribunal  is often put above Lucifer and Michael(mostly due to the brothers' inability to create as well as shape matter individually). "
Yet people assume that matters in a contest of power, because a lot of people mistake ability=power, which it doesn't.

It's like this: There are three artists. First guy can draw a people well, second guy can draw vehicles and buildings well, third guy can draw both. Key Point - that doesn't make him the better artist, just more versatile.
#26 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reactor: 

No, I get what you're saying. It's all very highly debateable.
#27 Posted by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziro said:
"@OblivionKnight:  I agree(to an extent). "

What do you mean to an extent? Specify, please.
#28 Posted by Reactor (2562 posts) - - Show Bio
@OblivionKnight said:
" @Ziro said:
What do you mean to an extent? Specify, please. "
Uh, oh. Anyone else see where this is going?
#29 Posted by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reactor said:
" @OblivionKnight said:
" @Ziro said:
What do you mean to an extent? Specify, please. "
Uh, oh. Anyone else see where this is going? "

Yup and its gunna be good.  
@Ziro Sorry didnt see what you put after that post. It didnt load for some reason.
#30 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone here is basically a non-factor, except for Spectre.  He might last a few seconds longer than the others, but eventually, LT will trump him too.

#31 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (764 posts) - - Show Bio

Living tribunal dies hard

although just in the others' dream

or would that dream turn into a nightmare for the team

as tribunal manage to slaughter them in their own dream

#32 Posted by JediXMan (30653 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate. I believe a full power Spectre is equal to LT. The rest, especially Prime, don't matter.

#33 Posted by Ice_Cold_Angel (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Lt can blink all of them out of existent
#34 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ice_Cold_Angel said:
"Lt can blink all of them out of existent "

LT blinks?
Either way I see this as a win for The Living Tribunal, with a few universes worth of casualties.

#35 Posted by Assman (1840 posts) - - Show Bio

LT, it's what he does.
#36 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody said:

"Tribunal waves hand...everyone dies Prime has hardly any feats Anti monitor can tank universes but the tribunal can destroy universes with a thought Parrallax...no Spectre maby could stand up to the Tribunal if he was allowed to show his maximum power but the most I have seen of the spectre is day of vengence, and the spectre at base power is easly destroyed "

You really have no clue do you??? COIE Anti-Monitor alone would give the Living Tribunal a VERY good fight. 

Anti-Monitor destroyed and ate an INFINITE amount universes .. That is a feat that can match the Living Tribunal .  And Fully-powered Spectre tied with him. 

at their fullest the only beings that can match their power...... is each other..

Spectre fights Anti-Monitor at full power to standstill.   If those two team up............. LT is in trouble.

#37 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (764 posts) - - Show Bio

The tribunal wins. Oh and he wins easily

#38 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio
He who is the cosmic arbitrator who's judgment binds the cosmos and which the alpha and the omega spins in very his hand wins..
#39 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Cosmic said:

"The tribunal wins. Oh and he wins easily"

#40 Posted by Ice_Cold_Angel (10 posts) - - Show Bio

LT the whole way
#41 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

no..... just no.

#42 Posted by logy5000 (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry to bump.

But I think LT would win, but it wouldn't be easy.

Spectre would definitely lose to Living Tribunal, but he'd put up a fight. Anti-Monitor> Spectre. AM is the biggest link here.

Those 2 would be giving LT some trouble, meanwhile Superman-Prime and Parallax are doing whatever they can.

It really depends on how AM and Spectre vs Living Tribunal goes. If they can weaken him enough, Prime and Parallax might be able to do him in. But I don't see AM and Spectre pulling it off.

#43 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

LT wins. Mostly due to his range which is megaversal.

#44 Posted by logy5000 (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, in theory, Spectre alone could stalemate LT if Presence wanted him to.

If that's the case than the team wins.

#45 Posted by logy5000 (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Old post, but AM > Spectre.

#46 Posted by JediXMan (30653 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@JediXMan said:

Old post, but AM > Spectre.

Depends on which AM.

#47 Posted by logy5000 (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: I'd assume this is Anti-Monitor from COIE, if it isn't than yeah Spectre>>>>>>>SCW AM.

#48 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

LT! but Spectre should give a good fight

#49 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on how much the Presence wants his servant to win.

#50 Posted by JediXMan (30653 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

Depends on how much the Presence wants his servant to win.

It's actually quite rare that the Presence intervenes. Last time I remember the Presence taking an active role was when he prevented Specte from killing Libra. But usually, no, Spectre doesn't get amped. Even in CoIE he was amped by all the magic users of DC, and he did so of his own accord.