• 132 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by King Saturn (224273 posts) - - Show Bio
Who wins in an all out battle between the Living Tribunal, Michael Demuirgos of the Vertigo/DC comics, Classic Molecule Man of Secret Wars ?

#2 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio

Molecule Man

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224273 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strife said:
" Molecule Man "
you think he is more powerful than Michael with the Demiurgic Power...
#4 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" Molecule Man "
you think he is more powerful than Michael with the Demiurgic Power... "
Anything Michael has is made of molecules and Molecule Man has absolute control over it.
#5 Posted by King Saturn (224273 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" Molecule Man "
Anything Michael has is made of molecules and Molecule Man has absolute control over it. "
but Michael's power scale is of Relative Omnipotence... basically what Molecule Man's level is at... so how could Molecule Man control the molecule's of someone who is his equal in terms of power ?
#6 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" Molecule Man "
Anything Michael has is made of molecules and Molecule Man has absolute control over it. "
but Michael's power scale is of Relative Omnipotence... basically what Molecule Man's level is at... so how could Molecule Man control the molecule's of someone who is his equal in terms of power ? "

but king MM is also on par (or as close as one can be) with classic beyonder and the arc angel is good but he is not THAT good, the classic MM is one powerful dude that LT and many others get on there knees for, he has shot off attack that beyonder himself said would destroy a bill realms with one attack, will not be easy but he should win
#7 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take Michael, then MM, then LT! It's not often at all you see LT come in last.
#8 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Push said:
"I'll take Michael, then MM, then LT! It's not often at all you see LT come in last. "

MM just out classes the arc angel though
#9 Posted by King Saturn (224273 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" Molecule Man "
but Michael's power scale is of Relative Omnipotence... basically what Molecule Man's level is at... so how could Molecule Man control the molecule's of someone who is his equal in terms of power ? "
but king MM is also on par (or as close as one can be) with classic beyonder and the arc angel is good but he is not THAT good, the classic MM is one powerful dude that LT and many others get on there knees for, he has shot off attack that beyonder himself said would destroy a bill realms with one attack, will not be easy but he should win "
ah... but who is to say that Michael Demiurgos isnt as close to The Presence in power as Classic Molecule Man is compared to Classic Beyonder ? What evidence is there to say that one is closer than the other... because in truth both Classic Molecule Man and Michael are NOT truly Omnipotent... meaning they are essentially both Relative Omnipotent beings regardless of how close they may seem in power scale compared to a God Level Being
#10 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" Molecule Man "
So is Molecule Mans his feats out do Michaels and that was just in one story arc.
#11 Posted by King Saturn (224273 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" Molecule Man "
So is Molecule Mans his feats out do Michaels and that was just in one story arc. "
his feats outdo Michael's ? I thought Michael essentially used the Demuirgic Power to create the DC Multiverse with the assistance of Lucifer ?
#12 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" Molecule Man "
but king MM is also on par (or as close as one can be) with classic beyonder and the arc angel is good but he is not THAT good, the classic MM is one powerful dude that LT and many others get on there knees for, he has shot off attack that beyonder himself said would destroy a bill realms with one attack, will not be easy but he should win "
ah... but who is to say that Michael Demiurgos isnt as close to The Presence in power as Classic Molecule Man is compared to Classic Beyonder ? What evidence is there to say that one is closer than the other... because in truth both Classic Molecule Man and Michael are NOT truly Omnipotent... meaning they are essentially both Relative Omnipotent beings regardless of how close they may seem in power scale compared to a God Level Being "
but thats the thing, the presence has never really done anything on panel well beyonder did, he showed what he could do with just a thought or getting angry, the arc angel is close to the presence but still knows who is on top and who gives the orders well MM on the other hand was able to fight beyonder toe to toe and give him hell
#13 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Push said:
"I'll take Michael, then MM, then LT! It's not often at all you see LT come in last. "
MM just out classes the arc angel though "

Yeah, wanna tell me how?? That's a mighty huge call, outclassing Vertigo Archangel Michael!
#14 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Push said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Push said:
MM just out classes the arc angel though "
Yeah, wanna tell me how?? That's a mighty huge call, outclassing Vertigo Archangel Michael! "
matching classic beyonder, nuff said but theres also how he is the only one strong enough to do so and has the power to destroy a bill realms with one attack (as said by beyonder)
#15 Posted by King Saturn (224273 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" ah... but who is to say that Michael Demiurgos isnt as close to The Presence in power as Classic Molecule Man is compared to Classic Beyonder ? What evidence is there to say that one is closer than the other... because in truth both Classic Molecule Man and Michael are NOT truly Omnipotent... meaning they are essentially both Relative Omnipotent beings regardless of how close they may seem in power scale compared to a God Level Being "
but thats the thing, the presence has never really done anything on panel well beyonder did, he showed what he could do with just a thought or getting angry, the arc angel is close to the presence but still knows who is on top and who gives the orders well MM on the other hand was able to fight beyonder toe to toe and give him hell "
Why does The Presence have to show his power for us to understand that he was essentially the God of the DC Multiverse ? Of course Michael and The Presence havent faced off... because they essentially are on the same side... they have no reason to fight each other... Molecule Man may have faced off against Classic Beyonder... but did MM actually hurt Beyonder during the Confrontation ? I mean even Etrigan the Demon has gone hard at Great Evil Beast... but that doesnt mean Etrigan is a God Level Being does he ? Molecule Man is essentially a Relative Omnipotent being... who can do almost anything essentially... but thats the same thing for Michael with the Demuirgic Power...
#16 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" ah... but who is to say that Michael Demiurgos isnt as close to The Presence in power as Classic Molecule Man is compared to Classic Beyonder ? What evidence is there to say that one is closer than the other... because in truth both Classic Molecule Man and Michael are NOT truly Omnipotent... meaning they are essentially both Relative Omnipotent beings regardless of how close they may seem in power scale compared to a God Level Being "
but thats the thing, the presence has never really done anything on panel well beyonder did, he showed what he could do with just a thought or getting angry, the arc angel is close to the presence but still knows who is on top and who gives the orders well MM on the other hand was able to fight beyonder toe to toe and give him hell "
Why does The Presence have to show his power for us to understand that he was essentially the God of the DC Multiverse ? Of course Michael and The Presence havent faced off... because they essentially are on the same side... they have no reason to fight each other... Molecule Man may have faced off against Classic Beyonder... but did MM actually hurt Beyonder during the Confrontation ? I mean even Etrigan the Demon has gone hard at Great Evil Beast... but that doesnt mean Etrigan is a God Level Being does he ? Molecule Man is essentially a Relative Omnipotent being... who can do almost anything essentially... but thats the same thing for Michael with the Demuirgic Power... "

very true but MM was close to killing beyonder at one point and he even made beyonder cough (big deal if ya look at how powerful beyonder should be) the arc angel is strong and like i said theres no way the fight will be easy but he also said that the spectre gave him a good fight and he has been beaten by lucifer as well at times, i mean LT does all the things that he does but yet LT gets on his knees for MM
#17 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" Molecule Man "
So is Molecule Mans his feats out do Michaels and that was just in one story arc. "
his feats outdo Michael's ? I thought Michael essentially used the Demuirgic Power to create the DC Multiverse with the assistance of Lucifer ? "
Owen repaired the multiverse with a twirl of his finger while fighting the beyonder.
#18 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
Why does The Presence have to show his power for us to understand that he was essentially the God of the DC Multiverse ? Of course Michael and The Presence havent faced off... because they essentially are on the same side... they have no reason to fight each other... Molecule Man may have faced off against Classic Beyonder... but did MM actually hurt Beyonder during the Confrontation ? I mean even Etrigan the Demon has gone hard at Great Evil Beast... but that doesnt mean Etrigan is a God Level Being does he ? Molecule Man is essentially a Relative Omnipotent being... who can do almost anything essentially... but thats the same thing for Michael with the Demuirgic Power... "
very true but MM was close to killing beyonder at one point and he even made beyonder cough (big deal if ya look at how powerful beyonder should be) the arc angel is strong and like i said theres no way the fight will be easy but he also said that the spectre gave him a good fight and he has been beaten by lucifer as well at times, i mean LT does all the things that he does but yet LT gets on his knees for MM "

He was never close to killing Beyonder with his own powers, he stated himself that he was no where next to Beyonders level, just close enough to give him a confrontation at best!
#19 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" Molecule Man "
his feats outdo Michael's ? I thought Michael essentially used the Demuirgic Power to create the DC Multiverse with the assistance of Lucifer ? "
Owen repaired the multiverse with a twirl of his finger while fighting the beyonder. "

Yes, he did.  Nothing Michael can't do, or LT, for that matter!
#20 Posted by King Saturn (224273 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" Molecule Man "
Owen repaired the multiverse with a twirl of his finger while fighting the beyonder. "
but how does that outdo what Michael did ? how does Repairing something... equal Creating something in terms of feats ? And technically the Demurgic Power is really the Principle Component needed to create anything... so if anything I would say they are either equal in power... or Michael could be a little bit stronger
#21 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" Molecule Man "
but how does that outdo what Michael did ? how does Repairing something... equal Creating something in terms of feats ? And technically the Demurgic Power is really the Principle Component needed to create anything... so if anything I would say they are either equal in power... or Michael could be a little bit stronger "

well alright king this i can go with lol but i still think MM might come out on top if only by a hair
#22 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn: "or Michael could be a little bit stronger "    
#23 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" Molecule Man "
but how does that outdo what Michael did ? how does Repairing something... equal Creating something in terms of feats ? And technically the Demurgic Power is really the Principle Component needed to create anything... so if anything I would say they are either equal in power... or Michael could be a little bit stronger "
Why would it make him stronger if he needed lucifer to use it at its max potential?
#24 Posted by King Saturn (224273 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" Molecule Man "
Why would it make him stronger if he needed lucifer to use it at its max potential? "
Because technically Lucifer's Will and Michael with the Demuigic Power... is essentially equal to The Presence himself... since Michael has the Power itself to do anything... and Lucifer has the Will to do anything... so its the Omnipotent Combination if you will... lol
#25 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" Molecule Man "
Why would it make him stronger if he needed lucifer to use it at its max potential? "
Because technically Lucifer's Will and Michael with the Demuigic Power... is essentially equal to The Presence himself... since Michael has the Power itself to do anything... and Lucifer has the Will to do anything... so its the Omnipotent Combination if you will... lol "

that makes no sense though from a logical stand point, this would mean that the presnece made something that can match him if they wanted to, i mean GEB i can get he is part of the presnece but this is a little much lol
#26 Posted by King Saturn (224273 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" Because technically Lucifer's Will and Michael with the Demuigic Power... is essentially equal to The Presence himself... since Michael has the Power itself to do anything... and Lucifer has the Will to do anything... so its the Omnipotent Combination if you will... lol "
that makes no sense though from a logical stand point, this would mean that the presnece made something that can match him if they wanted to, i mean GEB i can get he is part of the presnece but this is a little much lol "
well the Demiurgic Power itself is basically the Power of The Presence himself actually...( or at least a large part of it )

and if you think thats funny... would you believe that The Presence quit at being God and not some chick named Elaine is essentially The Presence now ?

lol
#27 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" Because technically Lucifer's Will and Michael with the Demuigic Power... is essentially equal to The Presence himself... since Michael has the Power itself to do anything... and Lucifer has the Will to do anything... so its the Omnipotent Combination if you will... lol "
that makes no sense though from a logical stand point, this would mean that the presnece made something that can match him if they wanted to, i mean GEB i can get he is part of the presnece but this is a little much lol "
well the Demiurgic Power itself is basically the Power of The Presence himself actually...( or at least a large part of it )

and if you think thats funny... would you believe that The Presence quit at being God and not some chick named Elaine is essentially The Presence now ?

lol "
lol i heared about that and that ALSO makes no sense XD thats like saying i am gonna stop being all powerful........somehow lol i mean how can you QUIT being EVERYTHING XD
#28 Posted by King Saturn (224273 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:

lol "
lol i heared about that and that ALSO makes no sense XD thats like saying i am gonna stop being all powerful........somehow lol i mean how can you QUIT being EVERYTHING XD "
this is why I so often say that Vertigo/DC Comics and Logic dont Mix at all...

lmao
#29 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:

lol "
lol i heared about that and that ALSO makes no sense XD thats like saying i am gonna stop being all powerful........somehow lol i mean how can you QUIT being EVERYTHING XD "
this is why I so often say that Vertigo/DC Comics and Logic dont Mix at all...

lmao "

lol no doubt
#30 Posted by Th3 FlAsH 123 (616 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:
Wow. This battle is epic, and debatable. lol 
Lol, Elaine wtf?!?!
#31 Posted by King Saturn (224273 posts) - - Show Bio
@Th3 FlAsH 123 said:
" @King Saturn: Wow. This battle is epic, and debatable. lol Lol, Elaine wtf?!?! "
Elaine is God now...

lmao
#32 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Th3 FlAsH 123 said:
" @King Saturn: Wow. This battle is epic, and debatable. lol Lol, Elaine wtf?!?! "
Elaine is God now...

lmao "
well gives me hope that prime will one day become god as well!!
#33 Posted by Th3 FlAsH 123 (616 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:
Umm, lol could you explain?? I'm not questioning you I just wanna know how and why? haha
#34 Posted by sexy beast (352 posts) - - Show Bio

LT I think its due because he is the guardian of multiverse.

#35 Posted by King Saturn (224273 posts) - - Show Bio
@Th3 FlAsH 123 said:
" @King Saturn: Umm, lol could you explain?? I'm not questioning you I just wanna know how and why? haha "
Well The Presence aka God gave up his position as the Almighty... and it essentially went to a girl named Elaine
#36 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Strife said:
" Molecule Man "
Because technically Lucifer's Will and Michael with the Demuigic Power... is essentially equal to The Presence himself... since Michael has the Power itself to do anything... and Lucifer has the Will to do anything... so its the Omnipotent Combination if you will... lol "

Actually, that makes alot of sense, it's a matter of whether you accept it ;-)
#37 Posted by angryvigilante (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal imo.

#38 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@angryvigilante said:
"Living Tribunal imo. "

doubtful, MM is already stronger then LT and the arc angel with this power is stronger as well.
#39 Posted by sexy beast (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @angryvigilante said:
"Living Tribunal imo. "
doubtful, MM is already stronger then LT and the arc angel with this power is stronger as well. "
Can you show something to support your statement?
#40 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

MM

#41 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

MM

#42 Posted by sexy beast (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batosaims7 said:
" MM "
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz...
#43 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
@sexy beast said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @angryvigilante said:
"Living Tribunal imo. "
doubtful, MM is already stronger then LT and the arc angel with this power is stronger as well. "
Can you show something to support your statement? "

Yeah, you need to read some Secret Wars I & II and Lucifer from Vertigo, and you'll get your answer ;-)
#44 Posted by sexy beast (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Push said:
" @sexy beast said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @angryvigilante said:
"Living Tribunal imo. "
Yeah, you need to read some Secret Wars I & II and Lucifer from Vertigo, and you'll get your answer ;-) "
I have read both I and 2 secret wars sagas. LT is not mention as being a weaker being than MM that I recall. As for Lucifer, he is a created being by a superior "God"but even he has limitations against even a normal human being with a strong will to resist him. 
lucifer doesn't has have very good future if you know anything about bible. As for LT is Second in line of the MU. Same can be said for LT created by One of above All. Second most powerful and the judge of all existence.  So in my estimation in would come down to LT and Lucifer.I believe LT has shown less limitation on power in his past ,current,and future position . Thats just my 2 cents.
#45 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@sexy beast said:
" @Push said:
" @sexy beast said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @angryvigilante said:
"Living Tribunal imo. "
Yeah, you need to read some Secret Wars I & II and Lucifer from Vertigo, and you'll get your answer ;-) "
I have read both I and 2 secret wars sagas. LT is not mention as being a weaker being than MM that I recall. As for Lucifer, he is a created being by a superior "God"but even he has limitations against even a normal human being with a strong will to resist him. lucifer doesn't has have very good future if you know anything about bible. As for LT is Second in line of the MU. Same can be said for LT created by One of above All. Second most powerful and the judge of all existence.  So in my estimation in would come down to LT and Lucifer.I believe LT has shown less limitation on power in his past ,current,and future position . Thats just my 2 cents. "
this is not lucifer it's the arc angel, also MM was the only one to be able to fight classic beyonder thus he's stronger then LT
#46 Edited by sexy beast (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000:  Just because MM was able to fight Beyonder doesn't mean he is stronger  than LT.Remember Kubic was able defeate the Beyonder and Kubik is not as powerful as a Celestal.Marvel has been very inconsistent with Beyonder and using him as measuring stick is shaky at best.As for LT he is the power standard in the MU. Lucifer in Vertigo is base off the biblical Satan and has shown some of the same limitations. While infinite in most ways he still has limitations. I stand by my statement that LT is the most powerful of the 3 when comparing these fictional charaters. 
#47 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@sexy beast said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000:  Just because MM was able to fight Beyonder doesn't mean he is stronger  than LT.Remember Kubic was able defeate the Beyonder and Kubik is not as powerful as a Celestal.Marvel has been very inconsistent with Beyonder and using him as measuring stick is shaky at best.As for LT he is the power standard in the MU. Lucifer in Vertigo is base off the biblical Satan and has shown some of the same limitations. While infinite in most ways he still has limitations. I stand by my statement that LT is the most powerful of the 3 when comparing these fictional charaters.  "

mmk classic beyonder is stronger then LT,eternity,death ect ect put together, now heres what it says when him and classic MM do battle the first time 

see the most powerful beings in the multiverse, end of story they are BOTH stronger then LT
#48 Edited by sexy beast (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @sexy beast said:

"@DC_Marvel_1000:  Just because MM was able to fight Beyonder doesn't mean he is stronger  than LT.Remember Kubic was able defeate the Beyonder and Kubik is not as powerful as a Celestal.Marvel has been very inconsistent with Beyonder and using him as measuring stick is shaky at best.As for LT he is the power standard in the MU. Lucifer in Vertigo is base off the biblical Satan and has shown some of the same limitations. While infinite in most ways he still has limitations. I stand by my statement that LT is the most powerful of the 3 when comparing these fictional charaters.  "

mmk classic beyonder is stronger then LT,eternity,death ect ect put together, now heres what it says when him and classic MM do battle the first time 

see the most powerful beings in the multiverse, end of story they are BOTH stronger then LT " 

When and where does it ever state that in the series or any other time? Marvel stated later was not true. Did I miss something? 

#49 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@sexy beast said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @sexy beast said:

see the most powerful beings in the multiverse, end of story they are BOTH stronger then LT " 

When and where does it ever state that in the series or any other time?. Did I miss something?    Please show me.

"
right in the text........................................................
#50 Posted by sexy beast (352 posts) - - Show Bio

Ill keep it in mind next time.