#1 Posted by King Saturn (225703 posts) - - Show Bio
 Who wins this fight in an all out battle ? Can Living Tribunal take down Emperor Joker and The Spectre at full power ?
#2 Posted by King Saturn (225703 posts) - - Show Bio
Does anyone have an opinion on this fight  ?
#3 Posted by *Ermac* (48 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Tribunal would have his hands full with a full powered Spectere but im not really sure

@KS. You still thinking of joining the RPG as noob saibot?? Theirs two spots left for MK charcters

#4 Posted by King Saturn (225703 posts) - - Show Bio
I think The Spectre and Emperor Joker can take down Living Tribunal
#5 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

LT wins this, Spectre (even at full power) has shown to be beatable too many times.  Although very powerful his power relies directly on what the Presence will give him in the moment, so his power fluctuates second to second.  LT is tryly the right hand of The One Above All.  Spectre is only on facet of the Presence (his vengeance).  Emperor Joker was about as powerful as someone with the infinity gauntlet, with out the cosmic sense development (he was kinda limited in his cosmic senses - It was akin to being able to know anything, but only if he looked for it).  LT still takes the victory.

#6 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Shitt, lets just bring Mr. Mxy in here (i forgot his name grrr) imp

#7 Posted by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr.Mxyptlk

#8 Posted by King Saturn (225703 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"LT wins this, Spectre (even at full power) has shown to be beatable too many times.  Although very powerful his power relies directly on what the Presence will give him in the moment, so his power fluctuates second to second.  LT is tryly the right hand of The One Above All.  Spectre is only on facet of the Presence (his vengeance).  Emperor Joker was about as powerful as someone with the infinity gauntlet, with out the cosmic sense development (he was kinda limited in his cosmic senses - It was akin to being able to know anything, but only if he looked for it).  LT still takes the victory.
"
But it has been said that Spectre at full power is either near of equal to Living Tribunal and keep in mind that Emperor Joker was able to gain control of The Spectre as well... I think Living Tribunal maybe in trouble here simply because Emperor Joker is not like Mr. Mxzyptlk he wont hold back any of his power at all... and Mr. Mxyzptlk has been shown to be far stronger than even The Spectre when he was just playing around... so I cant imagine what Emperor Joker could do here with that type of 5th Dimensional Power at his disposal and not holding back...
#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23883 posts) - - Show Bio

The Living tribunal is the master of all twelve actually existing demensions.  *after the fourth demension they start to really get thin* He gets the seal of victory. 

-The Brotherhood of Nod is supreme!

#10 Posted by King Saturn (225703 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"The living tribunal controls all twelve actual demensions, which after the fourth one are universally more narrow than a atom.  Therefore the Living Tribunal gains the  seal of victory.

-The brotherhood of Nod is supreme!
"
But if The Spectre is near Living Tribunal's power level and he was unable to handle Emperor Joker how do yuo know the LT can ? Who is to say LT can actually destroy Emperor Joker ? Even though LT may have power over the 12 Dimensions in the Marvel Universe the DC Universe is a whole different story...
#11 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Lt for the win.

#12 Posted by lordraiden (7705 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"The living tribunal controls all twelve actual demensions, which after the fourth one are universally more narrow than a atom.  Therefore the Living Tribunal gains the  seal of victory.

-The brotherhood of Nod is supreme!
"
But if The Spectre is near Living Tribunal's power level and he was unable to handle Emperor Joker how do yuo know the LT can ? Who is to say LT can actually destroy Emperor Joker ? Even though LT may have power over the 12 Dimensions in the Marvel Universe the DC Universe is a whole different story...
"

It wasn't cause Spectre wasn't able to handle EJ on his own, it always comes down to if he's being backed by the presence and his host (if he has one) If he's backed by the presence and at full power, then it's LT vs Spectre!
#13 Posted by King Saturn (225703 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"The living tribunal controls all twelve actual demensions, which after the fourth one are universally more narrow than a atom.  Therefore the Living Tribunal gains the  seal of victory.

-The brotherhood of Nod is supreme!
"
But if The Spectre is near Living Tribunal's power level and he was unable to handle Emperor Joker how do yuo know the LT can ? Who is to say LT can actually destroy Emperor Joker ? Even though LT may have power over the 12 Dimensions in the Marvel Universe the DC Universe is a whole different story...
"

It wasn't cause Spectre wasn't able to handle EJ on his own, it always comes down to if he's being backed by the presence and his host (if he has one) If he's backed by the presence and at full power, then it's LT vs Spectre!"
Yeah. Thats True
#14 Posted by lordraiden (7705 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"The living tribunal controls all twelve actual demensions, which after the fourth one are universally more narrow than a atom.  Therefore the Living Tribunal gains the  seal of victory.

-The brotherhood of Nod is supreme!
"
But if The Spectre is near Living Tribunal's power level and he was unable to handle Emperor Joker how do yuo know the LT can ? Who is to say LT can actually destroy Emperor Joker ? Even though LT may have power over the 12 Dimensions in the Marvel Universe the DC Universe is a whole different story...
"

It wasn't cause Spectre wasn't able to handle EJ on his own, it always comes down to if he's being backed by the presence and his host (if he has one) If he's backed by the presence and at full power, then it's LT vs Spectre!"
Yeah. Thats True
"

Spectre is all over the place with his power ratings, and generally, as stated, it always comes down to if he has a host, who that host is and if he has full backing!
#15 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Lt wins easy, you could give Thanos the IG and he would win.

#16 Edited by Vrakmul (23883 posts) - - Show Bio

The only beings really on Living tribunal's level are Azathoth, Yib-Tstll *both being lovecraft entities*, and I'll try to remember others.  While beings like Manwe/Morgoth/Mandos and The Spectre fill a very similar role to the Living Tribunal they aren't really on his level.    Much like how Odin may fill a similar role to Yog sothoth as the ruler of their respective pantheons but is nowhere near his level whatsoever.  

-The brotherhood of Nod is supreme!

#17 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"The living tribunal controls all twelve actual demensions, which after the fourth one are universally more narrow than a atom.  Therefore the Living Tribunal gains the  seal of victory.

-The brotherhood of Nod is supreme!
"
But if The Spectre is near Living Tribunal's power level and he was unable to handle Emperor Joker how do yuo know the LT can ? Who is to say LT can actually destroy Emperor Joker ? Even though LT may have power over the 12 Dimensions in the Marvel Universe the DC Universe is a whole different story...
"
I am sorry, but as I explained The Spectre is no where near LT in power.  Spectre has been bitch slapped by too many lesser beings to even come close.  I have read now some 30 odd random spectre comics (including his own) where he gets punked by piss ants.  He has very little personal power, and his power comes directly from The Presence, when The Presence wants him to have it.

Again, as I said LT is second only to the One Above All and encompasses all aspects of TOAA (hence 3 sides that must agree), The Spectre is only 1 small portion of the Presence (his anger/vengeance).  The 5th dimensional powers are pale in comparison to LT.
#18 Posted by King Saturn (225703 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"The living tribunal controls all twelve actual demensions, which after the fourth one are universally more narrow than a atom.  Therefore the Living Tribunal gains the  seal of victory.

-The brotherhood of Nod is supreme!
"
But if The Spectre is near Living Tribunal's power level and he was unable to handle Emperor Joker how do yuo know the LT can ? Who is to say LT can actually destroy Emperor Joker ? Even though LT may have power over the 12 Dimensions in the Marvel Universe the DC Universe is a whole different story...
"
I am sorry, but as I explained The Spectre is no where near LT in power.  Spectre has been bitch slapped by too many lesser beings to even come close.  I have read now some 30 odd random spectre comics (including his own) where he gets punked by piss ants.  He has very little personal power, and his power comes directly from The Presence, when The Presence wants him to have it.

Again, as I said LT is second only to the One Above All and encompasses all aspects of TOAA (hence 3 sides that must agree), The Spectre is only 1 small portion of the Presence (his anger/vengeance).  The 5th dimensional powers are pale in comparison to LT.
"
How are 5th Dimensonal Powers pale in comparison to LT when it was Mr. Mxzyptlk who made Spectre look like a damn fool.. when he was only playing with him... Maybe your right LT may win here... but I dont think it will be easy and if I recall correctly Emperor Joker had the entire DCU in the palm of his hands when he was in power...
#19 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

LT crushed the Red and Blue brother in the palm of his hand. He'll do the same to Jobbre and Emp. Joker.

#20 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

This is really nothing not even a fight to LT, they should call the Source to fight Lt cuz thats his= in DC

#21 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"The living tribunal controls all twelve actual demensions, which after the fourth one are universally more narrow than a atom.  Therefore the Living Tribunal gains the  seal of victory.

-The brotherhood of Nod is supreme!
"
But if The Spectre is near Living Tribunal's power level and he was unable to handle Emperor Joker how do yuo know the LT can ? Who is to say LT can actually destroy Emperor Joker ? Even though LT may have power over the 12 Dimensions in the Marvel Universe the DC Universe is a whole different story...
"
I am sorry, but as I explained The Spectre is no where near LT in power.  Spectre has been bitch slapped by too many lesser beings to even come close.  I have read now some 30 odd random spectre comics (including his own) where he gets punked by piss ants.  He has very little personal power, and his power comes directly from The Presence, when The Presence wants him to have it.

Again, as I said LT is second only to the One Above All and encompasses all aspects of TOAA (hence 3 sides that must agree), The Spectre is only 1 small portion of the Presence (his anger/vengeance).  The 5th dimensional powers are pale in comparison to LT.
"
How are 5th Dimensonal Powers pale in comparison to LT when it was Mr. Mxzyptlk who made Spectre look like a damn fool.. when he was only playing with him... Maybe your right LT may win here... but I dont think it will be easy and if I recall correctly Emperor Joker had the entire DCU in the palm of his hands when he was in power...
"
He had one reality of it, not all the alternate realities of the DCU, the White Crown Phoenix could do what EJ did to one universe.  LT is OMNIVERSAL, there exists only one and he is in all dimensions, all realities at the same time (but there is still only one of him).
#22 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

LT would handle Joker rather easily. Then it's Spectre vs. LT. LT takes the overall win.