#1 Posted by XxGin (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

LT the master of infinite universes decides to destroy DemonBane for it is under the control of Protege.LT sent Scathan to stop Protege while DemonBane arrives in the Marvel universe. LT plans to destroy Demonbane for once and for all.

Battle takes place in the Marvel multiverse.

#2 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (7860 posts) - - Show Bio

*flip coin*

Looks like LT win

#3 Edited by russellmania77 (13624 posts) - - Show Bio

LT is dead

#4 Posted by XxGin (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

LT is dead

I heard many people say DemonBane is insanely powerful but none that says his above LT. Your the first my friend. Care to explain how?

#5 Posted by russellmania77 (13624 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin: because he just died in the avengers

#6 Edited by homicidalmaniac (5384 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14211 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by XxGin (1250 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Frocharocha (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac said:

@russellmania77: I blame Thanos

I blame the fish people.

I blame the manga;comic character writers. They love to create overpowerd characters. This could end in a tie. Living tribunal is an Illogical Onipotent like Demonbane is. But they power is theorized to be 'limited' at some point. LT can't do everything it desires because his powers are from TOAA, who could jusr erase him from existence.

#10 Posted by XxGin (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

Your saying LT is dead as in his dead or LT is dead as in DemonBane kills him.

If option 1 LT being dead im Marvel does not mean DemonBane can beat him. It's not like DemonBane was the one who killed him.

#11 Posted by homicidalmaniac (5384 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone is blaming anything for the lost of the Living Tribunal.900th Post

#12 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2860 posts) - - Show Bio

What is Demon Bane? An anime character

#13 Edited by gumflabica (2159 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: I've been here for about a year and I'm still not to 1000.... I suck at this... lol... snot really...

#14 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14211 posts) - - Show Bio

What is Demon Bane? An anime character

A Giant mech God..

#15 Edited by russellmania77 (13624 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin said:

@russellmania77 said:

Your saying LT is dead as in his dead or LT is dead as in DemonBane kills him.

If option 1 LT being dead im Marvel does not mean DemonBane can beat him. It's not like DemonBane was the one who killed him.

just a joke to put on battle threads after a character recently dies

#16 Posted by HyperViper97 (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

How the f*ck did lt die? What, are beyonder and MM back to being meaningful?

#17 Posted by uberhikari (1853 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not dead. He just had a little too much to drink and passed out.

#18 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2860 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (14211 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperviper97 said:

He's not dead. He just had a little too much to drink and passed out.

Haven't seen you make a joke before.. But good one :D

#20 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (7860 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by reikai (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

LT is "limited" in that he is like the Police of the Marvel Universe. He keeps things from threatening the Multiverse as a whole. Anything that doesn't threaten the Whole, he doesn't care too much about unless the Cosmic Deities call him in for a ruling on certain matters.

LT can't reshape/remake the Marvel Multiverse at his leisure. He is there to ensure nothing becomes too powerful to mess it all up, though he failed in this task when Thanos got the HotU.

Elder God Demonbane is a Megaverse+ level figure, who has defeated every figure in the Cthulhu Mythos with the exception of Yog-Sothoth, if only because he never cared to involve himself. Demonbane is larger than the multiverse and exists at every point in time across all infinite universes and infinite timelines, and can use the Shining Trapezohedron to summon forth all of these infinite forms of himself.

Demonbane did not start at this level, technically, as it required repeating events through innumerable paradoxes before Daijuuji Kurou and Al-Azif ended up within Yog-Sothoth's domain and set outside of the megaverse and all of time where they would become the Elder Gods who sealed away the Outer Gods and Great Old Ones and the Chaos Universe of theirs within the Shining Trapezohedron.

The only two to escape this was Yog-Sothoth and Nyalarothep. Nya whom would spend infinite eternities in an attempt to break the seal and release the Chaos and the Outer Gods, which in effect resulted in Kurou and Al-Azif becoming the Elder Gods who defeated them and sealed them away in the first place.

#22 Posted by HyperViper97 (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: that makes sense, iron man is judging his lack of party skill

#23 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done.

I'm going with the Living Tribunal.

#24 Posted by XxGin (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done.

I'm going with the Living Tribunal.

Me 2

@reikai said:

LT is "limited" in that he is like the Police of the Marvel Universe. He keeps things from threatening the Multiverse as a whole. Anything that doesn't threaten the Whole, he doesn't care too much about unless the Cosmic Deities call him in for a ruling on certain matters.

LT can't reshape/remake the Marvel Multiverse at his leisure. He is there to ensure nothing becomes too powerful to mess it all up, though he failed in this task when Thanos got the HotU.

Elder God Demonbane is a Megaverse+ level figure, who has defeated every figure in the Cthulhu Mythos with the exception of Yog-Sothoth, if only because he never cared to involve himself. Demonbane is larger than the multiverse and exists at every point in time across all infinite universes and infinite timelines, and can use the Shining Trapezohedron to summon forth all of these infinite forms of himself.

Demonbane did not start at this level, technically, as it required repeating events through innumerable paradoxes before Daijuuji Kurou and Al-Azif ended up within Yog-Sothoth's domain and set outside of the megaverse and all of time where they would become the Elder Gods who sealed away the Outer Gods and Great Old Ones and the Chaos Universe of theirs within the Shining Trapezohedron.

The only two to escape this was Yog-Sothoth and Nyalarothep. Nya whom would spend infinite eternities in an attempt to break the seal and release the Chaos and the Outer Gods, which in effect resulted in Kurou and Al-Azif becoming the Elder Gods who defeated them and sealed them away in the first place.

LT can reshape the Marvel multiverse. He just needs TOAA's permission. He is not really a "police". It really is not his job to prevent things from threatening the multiverse. He is TOAA's right hand man he keeps time and space in balance. If something is threatening the multiverse it is not his job to fix it. The only time he really has to do anything is when it gets way to out of hand. If LT has to solve every powerful thing in the multiverse Marvel would be boring. He only solves problems when NOONE else can. If LT can not solve something TOAA just steps in (although his never done that before. Many problems just solves itself like Thanos with HOTU or LT just summons someone stronger like Scathan to deal with it).

#25 Posted by reikai (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin: LT didn't stop Thanos when he had the IG because he wasn't threatening the stability of the MU. He was going to step in when Warlock possessed it because Warlock is an unstable user and would threaten the MU, even if by accident.

If LT has to destroy a universe to maintain stability, he will. But he doesn't whip around the Multiverse at his will. He can't. Not unless TOAA Specifically allows him and grants him the ability to do so. Demonbane has no such restriction.

#26 Edited by Haiken (55 posts) - - Show Bio

The problem here is that demonbane doesn't have restrictions while LT has.. LT doesn't have full control of what he can do, unless TOAA says so.. In DBU, Demonbane has complete control of time/space/quantum/dimension/reality unless someone else in it's level is in control with it e.g. other omnipotent.. the problem is he can seal omnipotent in the ST..

The fact that LT died as someone said above means he is not so immortal.. I'd say LT is at the level of Nyarlothotep which demonbane(eldergod) killed 4,000,000+ times (becuase nyarlothotep has infinite lives)..

And i say LT is a bit small.. hehe

#27 Edited by SuperZombieGodKaiser (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say LT. If he's even allowed by TOAA to fight Demonbane, whos' to say TOAA won't lift ALL of his restrictions?

Plus there really is no such thing as more than one omnipotent. If you are omnipotent that means that NO ONE is above you. And to be omnipotent means you have to have started out that way. There is no chance that an omnipotent can start out weak. If they seem weak because of something like a seal or certain conditions placed on him then he's not an omni. An omni would have no worrys about that. You cannot seal or restrict an omni in any way or form whatsoever.

So for Demonbane, I would say he still has trouble with this.

#28 Posted by Chibi_cute (3870 posts) - - Show Bio

Demonbane. summons up a living tribunal and have them fight each other.

#29 Posted by RyanBurns (325 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal.

#30 Posted by TheGoddamnMasterChief (337 posts) - - Show Bio

This depends entirely on whether or not we assume that Pedobane Demonbane can create a clone of the Living Tribunal. IIRC, the strongest being that that trick worked on was some bastardized animu version of Azathoth, who is pretty far below the LT.

So, yeah, I'm betting my money on Mr. Golden Six Pack.

#31 Posted by Fallschirmjager (11619 posts) - - Show Bio

Demonbane wins.

#32 Edited by Haiken (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@superzombiegodkaiser: I think the part where you said "an omnipotent couldn't start out weak" is about the base demonbane.. Eldergod demonbane is not an upgrade of demonbane.. eldergod demonbane came from a different dimension from a different time.. the base demonbane is just another demonbane..

Eldergod demonbane as stated in the game is older than reality, that's a proof to that statement above..

Truth is, demonbane can seal omnipotents, that's the hax which makes other omnipotents in demonbane verse become nigh omnipotents.. this is via Shining trapezohedron..

although demonbane isn't the one who created existence since it's azathoth who did that, demonbane is one of the 1st eldergods to ever exist, and he is an omnipotent made by another omnipotent.. and the one who made him cannot kill him, instead, azathoth was sealed which leaves EGD the highest omnipotent on demonbane verse..

Like someone said in another forum.. Demonbane is the answer to the question "can god create something so heavy that he himself can't lift?"

Logic don't apply to DB-verse so there are really more than one omnipotent being..

The fact that Azathoth was sealed as i've stated earlier is a proof that Omnipotents can be sealed in DB-verse.. Here is an info on azathoth.. he himself did not want to create existence, but existence was created the moment azathoth fell asleep, and everything in his dream is existence and reality, the eldergods he had created, sealed him and made him sleep for eternity so that existence will never be erased.. there is also a chance that he dreamt that he would be sealed, that's why the shining trapezohedron which can seal omnis came to existence.. and the ST is in EGD's possession..

#33 Edited by War_Ruin (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal wins. Demonbane isn't anywhere near Omniversal, only multiversal at Best. Also that Living Tribunal died was actually another or fake.

#34 Edited by AudioRift (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Tribunal had a heart attack after watching the Screwattack Superman vs Goku battle, his heart exploded when Boomstick said a Continent only weights 160,000 tons...he just couldn't handle the idiocy anymore.

#35 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (3736 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_ruin: there is no multiversal, the most universes you can destroy is an infinite amount. anyway, even though marvel uses fake words like omniverse, it still equals the other creations multiverses (if the multiverses are infinite).