• 196 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by deathxcore11 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by xyrzrockrain (921 posts) - - Show Bio

What version of Beyonder?

#3 Posted by deathxcore11 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

the most powerful version

#4 Posted by xyrzrockrain (921 posts) - - Show Bio
@deathxcore11:  

Alright. 

Beyonder wins.  Easily
#5 Posted by deathxcore11 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

i see

#6 Posted by xyrzrockrain (921 posts) - - Show Bio

BEYONDER SHRUGS OFF AN ATTACK THAT CAN DESTROY SEVERAL BILLION DIMENSIONS. 

JUST BY THINKING BEYONDER STARTS TO DESTROY THE MULTIVERSE.

NO ONE CAN KILL THE BEYONDER WITHOUT HIS CONSENT. 

Beyonder is the 2nd most powerful being in the Marvel universe. Second only to the One Above All
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Beyonder would win here
#8 Posted by navyBatman (42 posts) - - Show Bio
@xyrzrockrain:  You got it wrong. Living Tribunal is.
#9 Posted by xyrzrockrain (921 posts) - - Show Bio
@navyBatman:  

Nope. Classic Beyonder is above living tribunal
#10 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@navyBatman said:
" @xyrzrockrain:  You got it wrong. Living Tribunal is. "
Pre Retcon Beyonder is far above the Living Tribunal.  The First and Second Retcon Beyonder are not above The LIving Tribunal.
#11 Posted by xyrzrockrain (921 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba:  

I agree. 

Living Tribunal cannot harm Beyonder in anyway
#12 Posted by Electricity (170 posts) - - Show Bio

beyonder
#13 Posted by deathxcore11 (102 posts) - - Show Bio
@xyrzrockrain: yes
#14 Posted by kagetaicho (1991 posts) - - Show Bio
@navyBatman said:
" @xyrzrockrain:  You got it wrong. Living Tribunal is. "
I agree.
#15 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
The Beyonder would win
#16 Posted by SilverGalford (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

beyonder??? i thought the living tribunal was the second after one above all.
#17 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverGalford said:
" beyonder??? i thought the living tribunal was the second after one above all. "
in currently ranks you would be right... but the Classic Beyonder was actually equal to The One Above All...
#18 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

pre recton beyonder would win here
#19 Edited by SilverGalford (3260 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:
really? how many are like the one above all?  

You caught me

there hehehe  i didn't know that  and  

NO ONE CAN KILL THE BEYONDER WITHOUT HIS CONSENT  lol!!!!  good one!

but the beyonders are not a race?.....

#20 Posted by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder

#21 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverGalford said:
" @King Saturn:
really? how many are like the one above all?  You caught me  there hehehe  i didn't know that  and  
NO ONE CAN KILL THE BEYONDER WITHOUT HIS CONSENT  lol!!!!  good one!    "
well outside of Classic Beyonder and TOAA I dont know of any other Totally Omnipotent Beings in the Marvel Multiverse... though you could say when Thanos had the Heart of the Universe he was Totally Omnipotent too... but that was consider the acts and power of TOAA anyways...
#22 Posted by Niko04 (297 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder

#23 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio

i  think this thread has been done many times already.  But anyway, here's the correct answer:  Beyonder wins, somewhat easily.

#24 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder(indeed).
#25 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

beyonder easily.
#26 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious: Please stop posting one or two word answers. If you want to contribute then post something thought out.
#27 Posted by thedarkgodzz (116 posts) - - Show Bio

who can prove me that beyonder is equal or above TOAA

#28 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@thedarkgodzz said:

"who can prove me that beyonder is equal or above TOAA "

They can't and its simple why. TOAA is unlimited. Beyonder had to give a portion of his power to kill Death and it actualy made him weaker so his not unlimited .
#29 Posted by SgtRYNO (170 posts) - - Show Bio

The beyonder, because the forces of the universe tried to reasonwith the beyonder, because they knew he was too powerful, even if they took him on all at once.

#30 Posted by randumo24 (4655 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @why so serious: Please stop posting one or two word answers. If you want to contribute then post something thought out. "

ok, THE beyonder wins, does 3 words work?
#31 Posted by thegreat (187 posts) - - Show Bio

I always here people say that the beyonder would win, but I want to ask how, can anybody actually harm LT, can he experience any damage. How is LT going to be destroyed or KO'ed? 
Just asking, there is no point saying, LT can't do anything to the beyonder, when it is likely that the beyonder can't do anything either. 

The Beyonder is extremely powerful, and I do remember an instant where LT calls upon Molecule man to fight the beyonder, for some unknown reason. it is kind of like when he did not take away the infinity gauntlet from Thanos. I reckon that LT is being underrated here.
#32 Posted by Siafon (275 posts) - - Show Bio

The  Tribunal wins this without even breaking a sweat. Doom took the Beyonder's powers for a while, even with the Infinity Gauntlet Adam Warlock started to show off about his new found Godhood. Eternity, and the other Celestial Beings were thrown around, and were helpless against him. Suddenly the Freak show comes to an end, as the Tribunal just raises a finger and shutsdown the Gauntlet's power. Even Adam Warlock begin to question how powerful the Tribunal must be.  Nothing in the Marvel universe has ever proved powerful enough to even threaten the Tribunal. Eternity eluded to the fact that the Tribunal's power was absolute, and he was second in the pecking order. Now the Beyonder says that he is "From beyond." but Marvel states that the Tribunal rules over the entire Marvel multiverse. So to me the Tribunal is absolute.
#33 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Siafon said:
"The  Tribunal wins this without even breaking a sweat. Doom took the Beyonder's powers for a while, even with the Infinity Gauntlet Adam Warlock started to show off about his new found Godhood. Eternity, and the other Celestial Beings were thrown around, and were helpless against him. Suddenly the Freak show comes to an end, as the Tribunal just raises a finger and shutsdown the Gauntlet's power. Even Adam Warlock begin to question how powerful the Tribunal must be.  Nothing in the Marvel universe has ever proved powerful enough to even threaten the Tribunal. Eternity eluded to the fact that the Tribunal's power was absolute, and he was second in the pecking order. Now the Beyonder says that he is "From beyond." but Marvel states that the Tribunal rules over the entire Marvel multiverse. So to me the Tribunal is absolute. "

Power is relative; One can be more omnipotent than the next. That being said, Pre-Retcon Beyonder is absolute( no ifs, ands, or buts about it).
#34 Posted by Siafon (275 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziro:
Pre-Retcon Beyonder got his powers taken away by Dr. Doom,  when has anything even close to that happened to the Tribunal? My point is Marvel states he is the one thing/person/entity that has complete access to all of the Marvel realities. The Beyonder stated he was, "from Beyond, and peered into this universe and wanted to see what good and evil were." That is what the original Secret War was about, Just like how Nate Grey is from a different reality (Age of Apocalypse) Which The Tribunal watches over. This even includes the Ultraverse, of Malibu comics. (Which is where the last Infinity gem was found, the one that housed the soul of the character Infinity. The Tribunal's power is absolute in my opinion. I just don't think the Beyonder was that powerful compared to The Tribunal. ( Who has never been challenged by anything/one/entity.
#35 Posted by Newmen (15 posts) - - Show Bio

pr beyonder was to kill death and all the abstracts (eternity,watcher,LT,galactus,mephisto,celestials) begged him but he killed death anyway. living tribunal could not do a damn thing

#36 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus wasn't begging shit. He wasn't even there when Beyonder killed multi-versal Mistress Death.

#37 Posted by TheSupremer (28 posts) - - Show Bio

LT has always been 2nd to TOAA he's the sole judge of the multiverse and right hand man or thing of TOAA Beyonder would lose

#38 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Beyonder ever encountered Living Tribunal ?

#39 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder is a ten year old :P

#40 Posted by NeonNemesis (353 posts) - - Show Bio

PR Beyonder wins, he was basically a Presence or TOAA from a diferent creation where he was all of its creation. 

Post Retcon loses hard since he's a mutant/Cosmic Cube/Inhuman/whatever that sits way below other cosmic deities let alone the LT.

#41 Posted by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster said:
Has Beyonder ever encountered Living Tribunal ?
He encountered Bendis, a baldy stoned writer thinking he's Marvels TOAA who retconed the hell out of Beyonder's powers and turned him into a chump that hangs out with Gorgon and Lockjaw 

Pre Bendis Beyonder might win this but the new Bendy Beyonder gets stomped
#42 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

If only Marvel didn't fuck up beyonder

#43 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

PR Beyonder or else its a stalemate

#44 Posted by TheGodKiller (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@Siafon: :
@Ziro: Pre-Retcon Beyonder got his powers taken away by Dr. Doom,  when has anything even close to that happened to the Tribunal? 
When Protege usurped the power of the Living Tribunal in Earth-691 alternate future , set in the in 31st century.

Pre-Retcon Beyonder wins this.
#45 Posted by TheGodKiller (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster:  When he set about to kill Death , the entire Marvel cosmic hierarchy (including LT) came to him and begged him not to do it.
There was this chump along with him who repeatedly kept on asking the beyonder to reassure him that he was stronger than all the guys present over there.
After the retcon it was stated that the cosmics simply played along to help the beyonder to "grow up" and "mature".
#46 Posted by Killemall (18301 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:

Pre Retcon Beyonder is far above the Living Tribunal.  The First and Second Retcon Beyonder are not above The LIving Tribunal.
#47 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

pr-beyonder wins. any other beyonder that is not above the level of protege will loose.

captioned scans: indicating key points of the context that the living tribunal needed to use spells of the EXTRA-DIMENSION to battle dr. strange. and that the living tribunal was subjected under the bounds of raggaddor's "potent curse", and ACKNOWLEDGING that dr. strange is indeed THAT POWERFUL.

#48 Posted by Pepero (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre Retcon Beyonder> Living Tribunal. Living Tribunal> The Beyonder. The Beyonder wins here since you using Pre Retcon Beyonder. 

#49 Posted by TheGodKiller (299 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always wondered why do comic books very conveniently forget about the omnipotence paradox when dealing with supposedly omnipotent characters like LT and PRB

#50 Posted by MagneticShockwave (1244 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGodKiller said:

I've always wondered why do comic books very conveniently forget about the omnipotence paradox when dealing with supposedly omnipotent characters like LT and PRB

New writers   
New Editors   
Lazy Editor-In-Chief