Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Living tribunal is a conceptual being of the highest level of comprehension. He can control cosmic powers and he can use magic by conjuring the power from sources unknown to him. The Living Tribunal has to fight all cosmic beings at once, but under two conditions. 

Scenario 1: Using Cosmic Power 
Scenario 2: Using Magic Power 

Remember to use Cosmic Beings only. There are such beings that are placed above Cosmic such as Beyonder. Do not use Beyonder level beings. An example of Cosmic Beings are Galactus, Aegis, Abraxus and others among them. Conceptual beings can only be used if they display Cosmic Power only. For Example: Eternity can not use magic for this battle. If the Infinity Gauntlet is to be used, it must be reduced to "Cosmic" power. Therefore the Gauntlet must be absent of the Mind, Soul, and Time Gem. (Soul, Mind and Time are conceptual powers, not Material Power like the Cosmics) 

Now... 
Let the battle begin using the 2 (two) scenarios listed above.

Living Tribunal
Living Tribunal

Just in case the Marvel Cosmics are not enough

You are allowed to use DC cosmic beings, but the rules mentioned above still apply
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Knightly1

Where do Divine powers fall in?

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheBatman586

Everyone I have in mind is above cosmic....

Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@OblivionKnight said:
Where do Divine powers fall in?
Divine is a type of Magic. 

Holy Magic 
Unholy Magic 
Light Magic 
Dark Magic 
Order Magic 
Chaos Magic 

They are all under one category which is listed under Magic.
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CapitolPunishment
@Cypher's Gambit said:

Living tribunal is a conceptual being of the highest level of comprehension. He can control cosmic powers and he can use magic by conjuring the power from sources unknown to him. The Living Tribunal has to fight all cosmic beings at once, but under two conditions. 

Scenario 1: Using Cosmic Power 
Scenario 2: Using Magic Power 

Remember to use Cosmic Beings only. There are such beings that are placed above Cosmic such as Beyonder. Do not use Beyonder level beings. An example of Cosmic Beings are Galactus, Aegis, Abraxus and others among them. Conceptual beings can only be used if they display Cosmic Power only. For Example: Eternity can not use magic for this battle. If the Infinity Gauntlet is to be used, it must be reduced to "Cosmic" power. Therefore the Gauntlet must be absent of the Mind, Soul, and Time Gem. (Soul, Mind and Time are conceptual powers, not Material Power like the Cosmics) 

Now... 
Let the battle begin using the 2 (two) scenarios listed above.

Living Tribunal
Living Tribunal

Just in case the Marvel Cosmics are not enough

You are allowed to use DC cosmic beings, but the rules mentioned above still apply

Those forces are not unknown to him, he has only used magic whileTESTING Doctor Strange's ability to use magic and deal with the threat giving him a chance to save the Earth before he simply vaporizes it with said "threat" 

Also Eternity can use magic as well, it was stated in the same panel showing Juggernaut, Nightmare and doctor strange that he was "the most powerful Mystic entity of them all" 

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CapitolPunishment
@CapitolPunishment:
Just seen you put "for this battle" and it wouldn't let me edit, my apoligies.
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@CapitolPunishment said:
" @CapitolPunishment: Just seen you put "for this battle" and it wouldn't let me edit, my apoligies. "
Deleted my response. I think the site has been acting strange ever since the Ads came back.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CapitolPunishment
@Cypher's Gambit said:
@CapitolPunishment said:
" @CapitolPunishment: Just seen you put "for this battle" and it wouldn't let me edit, my apoligies. "
Deleted my response. I think the site has been acting strange ever since the Ads came back.

Thanks, aye mine too, I cant even put up scans now. 

As for the battle it could be interesting, although the LT has said to be supreme aside from TOAA he has shown fear and some limits when certain problems have arised. 

Of the top of my Head the COIE Anti Monitor, Mandrakk, Nemesis, Abraxus and Krona should be able to take him down. (Note combined Marvel and DC)