#1 Posted by joewell (6260 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are bloodlusted

Both at their peak

No prep

They start 100 feet apart

Fight takes place in Hogwarts ( the students can't do anything but they are there )

Win via death, incap, or KO

#2 Posted by logy5000 (5655 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say Livewire, but I don't know much about Electro.

#3 Posted by New_World_Order (12587 posts) - - Show Bio

Electro.

#4 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this really doesn't matter, but a Superman villain at full power vs a Spider Man villain at full power.............................

#5 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if we've ever seen Max at full power in the 616 Universe or what a proper representation of that would look like but considering he was absolutely obsolete against a being such as Thor and needed to change his molecules to actually be able to have any effect on him proves that he's almost useless against beings of that caliber.

How would he fair against another opponent with relatively similar abilities? Unsure if they'll even be able to affect each other.

#6 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Edited by Deranged Midget (12526 posts) - 5 minutes, 2 seconds ago - Show Bio

Not sure if we've ever seen Max at full power in the 616 Universe or what a proper representation of that would look like but considering he was absolutely obsolete against a being such as Thor and needed to change his molecules to actually be able to have any effect on him proves that he's almost useless against beings of that caliber.

How would he fair against another opponent with relatively similar abilities? Unsure if they'll even be able to affect each other.

Thor BFRd Electro, after AIM changed him to anti electrons (?) he was kicking Thor's ass until Spidey/Ock figured everything out. In his current state wouldn't they destroy each other and everything around them?

Ill say stalemate.

#7 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor BFRd Electro, after AIM changed him to anti electrons (?) he was kicking Thor's ass until Spidey/Ock figured everything out. In his current state wouldn't they destroy each other and everything around them?

Ill say stalemate.

Yes, he BFR'd Electro with ease and even when Electro returned, he knew he had no hope against Thor hence why he enlisted AIM to enpower him. Electro is no longer in possession of that power as Octavius rid him of it at the end of the issue.

#8 Posted by Joygirl (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

Livewire. Meaner, cooler, more versatile, more powerful.

#9 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget #7 Posted by Deranged Midget (12543 posts) - 46 minutes, 56 seconds ago - Show Bio

@wavemotioncannon said:

Ill say stalemate.

Yes, he BFR'd Electro with ease and even when Electro returned, he knew he had no hope against Thor hence why he enlisted AIM to enpower him. Electro is no longer in possession of that power as Octavius rid him of it at the end of the issue.

Ock actually captured Electro at the end of that issue, he didn't change his powers, he contained him and imprisoned him in his lab along with Sandman. If he's still anti electrons its a stalemate as they'll destroy each other and I think they'll still stalemate if they were both regular versions. What could they do to each other?

#10 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see these two becoming a couple ;)