• 70 results
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Trackz

movie/tv blade vs. movie wolverine, fight in the main entrance of the xavier mansion

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Logic Mark III

Movie Blade for defo...even my fanboy powers cant help Wolverine here...sorry Mr. Jackman but Mr. Snipes is just that much better.

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Trackz

bump

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By spartan92

i dont think blade has anyway of keeping wolverine down.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Trackz

never liked that argument, you don't need to kill wolverine to beat him

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Outside_85
@spartan92 said:

Seconded, silver and garlic wont work on him.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Blade impressed me more than movie Wolverine did, i'm liable to say Blade on this. I think he just out performs Logan and with Wolverine's HF or durability for that matter not being as high as his comic version I'd give Blade the edge here.

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By spartan92
@god_spawn
when wolverine fought deathstrike in X2 and he was thrown around the room like a ragdoll and also stabbed lots of times which he endured so i think he could endure blade until he pulls off a win.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By progenitorigin

Bear in mind, in X2, when Wolverine was shot in the head with a bullet, he was KO'd for a good few minutes.  I think considering their feats in the movies, Blade would take this.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Trackz
@spartan92 said:
@god_spawn: when wolverine fought deathstrike in X2 and he was thrown around the room like a ragdoll and also stabbed lots of times which he endured so i think he could endure blade until he pulls off a win.
he beat Lady Deathstrike with a plot device though, Blade's strength also eclipses death strikes (possibly speed too) 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@spartan92: Lady Deathstrike didn't show that much strength and Wolverine only won due to plot device and nothing Blade can't much and Blade showed tremendous fighting skills in the movies which Wolverine hardly did, he was more like a or brawler than he shouldve been unlike his comic counterpart who is a martial arts master, movie Wolv i doubt could match movie blade in skills as well.  That and what progenitor said.
spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By spartan92
@god_spawn

she showed some strength and seemd pretty skillfull
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@spartan92: Again it wasn't anything that Blade can't compete with, Wolverine was gonna lose if it werent for the plot device.
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By daredevil21134

In X-3 Wolverine's healing factor went to a new level against phoenix

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Trackz
@daredevil21134 said:
not really, he just healed up some skin and muscle, since his body was healing up those small wounds it prevented his complete disintegration. 
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By sa5m

Wolverine =)

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By cascadeking09
@Trackz: Is that not impressive?
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Trackz
@cascadeking09 said:
@Trackz: Is that not impressive?
not more impressive than healing lady deathstrikes wounds in my opinion. 
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cascadeking09
@Trackz: What do u mean? Her only showing of healing was of a few cuts being healed.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Trackz
@cascadeking09 said:
@Trackz: What do u mean? Her only showing of healing was of a few cuts being healed.
I was talking about Wolverine healing all of Lady Deathstrikes stabs being more impressive than standing up to Dark Phoenix. 
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cascadeking09
@Trackz: It isn't really. He isn't just healing a few cuts, he's reforming several layers of skin.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Trackz
@cascadeking09 said:
@Trackz: It isn't really. He isn't just healing a few cuts, he's reforming several layers of skin.
did you see how long lady deathstrikes claws were? and she was sticking them the full length in over and over.  people are able to reform skin, but one knife wound would kill a man. 

Blade's healing isn't up there with Wolverines (except when he has blood and it seems he heals near instantly) but his skin is still pretty tough. 
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cascadeking09
@Trackz said:
@cascadeking09 said:
did you see how long lady deathstrikes claws were? and she was sticking them the full length in over and over.  people are able to reform skin, but one knife wound would kill a man.  Blade's healing isn't up there with Wolverines (except when he has blood and it seems he heals near instantly) but his skin is still pretty tough. 
But a normal man's organs would take way too long to heal that's why, just like no human coul regrow that many layers of skin. His body was blown to the point where is muscles were visable. Both are very impressive, let's just leave it at that.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By EpitomeofCool

wolverine fairly easily...

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Trackz
@cascadeking09 said:
@Trackz said:
@cascadeking09 said:
did you see how long lady deathstrikes claws were? and she was sticking them the full length in over and over.  people are able to reform skin, but one knife wound would kill a man.  Blade's healing isn't up there with Wolverines (except when he has blood and it seems he heals near instantly) but his skin is still pretty tough. 
But a normal man's organs would take way too long to heal that's why, just like no human coul regrow that many layers of skin. His body was blown to the point where is muscles were visable. Both are very impressive, let's just leave it at that.
my main point is that wolverine is still susceptible to stab wounds and gun shots
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cascadeking09
@Trackz: He's also susceptible to being blown to bits, just sayin.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By pooty

Blade had better agility. Better fighting skills. Better speed. Better with weapons than Wolverine with his own claws.

Wolverine has a better healing factor. That's it

If Wolverine wins it's solely because of his healing factor. Wolverine in the movie is NOT the samurai warrior from the comic.

@Trackz: And Blade goes for the throat, neck and head which would put Wolverine down for awhile.

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Trackz
@cascadeking09 said:
@Trackz: He's also susceptible to being blown to bits, just sayin.
Really? I would think the adamantium skeleton would keep him together
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cascadeking09
@Trackz: Not against someone that could practically warp reality.
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By Deranged Midget

Movie Blade is stronger, faster and better skilled.  
He takes down Wolverine hard and fast.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Blade, easily. He's far Faster and more Agile, and even Stronger. Wolverine showed very little Speed and Agility.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Blade has to do is shoot him, Wolverine struggled with one Bullet to the head, multiple Bullets being fired at him rapidly will KO him.

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Movie Blade IMO, Logan has his healing factor but his pain tolerance seems to be low.  A bullet was able to put him down for several minutes in X-2. 

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By EpitomeofCool

blade cant keep him down..and wolverine can decapitate him..is eveyone forgetting wolverine origins? where hes shot multiple times during the wars...

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ramtha07
@Trackz said:

@daredevil21134 said:

not really, he just healed up some skin and muscle, since his body was healing up those small wounds it prevented his complete disintegration. 

I disagree with this comment. Did you see how fast Dark Phoenix was disintigrating everything around her? Instant disintigration. Wolverine's heaing factor was insane in X-3. 
That said, Singer had Wolverine's character fighting like a 2nd rate boxer. Jackman's character evidenced zero martial skills to speak of. It was a real let down. 
Going to have to give a majority to movie Blade here.
DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

((wolverine))
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Trackz
@Ramtha07 said:
@Trackz said:

@daredevil21134 said:

I disagree with this comment. Did you see how fast Dark Phoenix was disintigrating everything around her? Instant disintigration. Wolverine's heaing factor was insane in X-3. That said, Singer had Wolverine's character fighting like a 2nd rate boxer. Jackman's character evidenced zero martial skills to speak of. It was a real let down. Going to have to give a majority to movie Blade here.
wolverine healed what we saw him heal, healing factor's don't prevent damage, they heal damage. what did we see him heal? muscle and skin being stripped away, nothing he hasn't done before.  

I'm thinking wolverine's complete lack of martial arts skill is due to the face hugh jackman has no training.  

Blade does appear to be the stronger of the two (kicked vampires through walls and killed regular men with punches) 
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ramtha07
@Trackz said:

@Ramtha07 said:

@Trackz said:

@daredevil21134 said:

I disagree with this comment. Did you see how fast Dark Phoenix was disintigrating everything around her? Instant disintigration. Wolverine's heaing factor was insane in X-3. That said, Singer had Wolverine's character fighting like a 2nd rate boxer. Jackman's character evidenced zero martial skills to speak of. It was a real let down. Going to have to give a majority to movie Blade here.

wolverine healed what we saw him heal, healing factor's don't prevent damage, they heal damage. what did we see him heal? muscle and skin being stripped away, nothing he hasn't done before.   I'm thinking wolverine's complete lack of martial arts skill is due to the face hugh jackman has no training.   Blade does appear to be the stronger of the two (kicked vampires through walls and killed regular men with punches) 

Yes. His Healing Factor heals damage and does not prevent it. But the speed with which it healed said damage prevented instant disintigration. He had to heal at a rate which prevented him from turning to ash within seconds. Which means it healed Logan damn quickly. Which is an extremely impressive feat. Healing at that speed is an incredible advantage against movie Blade. Unfortunately, it's his movie incarnation's only real impressive feat in my opinion. If there was any consistency there, I may have pushed to give a majority to Logan. But there isn't so I won't.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Any version of Wolverine would beat any version of Blade.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
I doubt the Movie version could.
--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#41  Edited By --Anubis--

Blade wins without much trouble

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@Vance Astro said:
QFT...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@EpitomeofCool said:
@Vance Astro said:
QFT...
How is this?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@EpitomeofCool said:
blade cant keep him down..and wolverine can decapitate him..is eveyone forgetting wolverine origins? where hes shot multiple times during the wars...
Except, Wolverine Origins is based BEFORE X2.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@spartan92 said:
he dosnt...wolverine would heal from any of his hits...hes fought stronger people like sabertooth and blob...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@EpitomeofCool said:
@spartan92 said:
he dosnt...wolverine would heal from any of his hits...hes fought stronger people like sabertooth and blob...
Butin X2 he got owned by a bullet.
Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

M-O-O-N that spells Movie Wolverine cant fight for #$%! In fact lets goes thru the all the movies he gets pwned 

X1. Get knocked the #$% out by getting hit by a tree from Sabretooth. Healing up nicely but was still out like a baby 
       Thrown towards the back of the train by Magneto. Healed up nicely but still knocked out. 
       Somehow touching Rogue opens wounds that have already healed up. (I know it really has nothing to due with with fighting but he still got owned which I though was an epic fail on Bryan Singer's part. ) 
       Mystique whipped the #%# out him so bad to where she got bored fighting him. Wolverine landed one hit. A cheap kick to the chest and he only pulled that off due to they were locked. 

X2. We all know the shot the head that knocked him out for like a minute. 
       Deathstrike was tearing that ass up and it took a plot device to stop her. I have watched that fight over and over. I really don't see how Wolverine landed all those slices to the face. I think she got those cuts when she WWE Edge-speared Wolverine in the glass window and that's when her face got cut up or Deathstrike cut up her own face from fighting so crazy and going ballistic. Either way i still believe those two stabs wounds Logan pulled off were just given cause DeathStrike was running somewhere and it wasnt towards Logan.  

X3. Pwned by getting thrown into a wall by Jean Grey/Phoenix. 
       Pwned again by Magneto by getting thrown thru the air and hitting a tree no no it wasnt the hit from the hit, he got knocked out when he hit the ground. 

Xmen Origins. Pwned by getting his bone claws stepped on. (Yes i know the falling logs and getting thrown at a speeding truck also contributed) 
                           The fight with Weapon 11 was just almost inbearable to look at. The only hit he was able to get off was from attacking from behind. 
                            Pwned again by a bullet the head and this time forgot who he was. (I LOLed so hard at that.) 

So it seems that bullet to the head and thrown wolverine in walls can put him down. Ok now lets look at Blade getting pwned 

Blade1: Not much of examples from this movie due to noone was on his level in martial skills. He did take a pretty mean punch from Deacon Frost which knocked him from the dais but he got up.  
               Taser to the neck. Dropped him like a bad habit. He was able to get up but another shock put him down on his ass. then multiple shock rods pwned him 

Blade2: Goldberg-speared off a high crosswalk. Got up. 
               kicked into an elevator door which left a big dent. Still kicking 
               Got elbow dropped multipe times by Nomak who jumped like 25ft in the air. Badly injured but still kicking.  
               Nomak picked up a leg and swing him around hitting a pillar in process and throwning Blade also hitting a cement crosswalk 50ft in the air and then falling hit the ground. badly hurt but still was still conscious and kicking. 
                Again pwned by mulitple shocked rods 

Blade3: I try not to think about this movie. This movie also doesnt have much challenges for Blade. I can't think of anything that stands out to where Blade got pwned.   

Overall conclusion....movie Blade has to do is just thrown movie Wolverine in a wall really hard or just shoot him in the head while he is knocked out just setting him on fire . Or better yet shoot him like he did to Quin in the beginning of Blade1 which will send Wolverine flying in a wall which will also knock him out  shoot the other shoulder pinning him to a wall and then set him on fire. it won't kill him but its enough for Blade to get the win. Wolverine might have a chance if he has a shock stick and can get a hit in there, then the fight could go to Wolverine but he sucks in h2h so bad Wolverine wouldn't be able to land a hit for nothing but on the other side due to movie Wolverine healing factor force Blade would have to use his stakes to immobilze Wolverine due from getting too bored fighting movie logan. 

Blade takes this. Sorry Hugh Jackman, looks can only get you so far.  
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Trackz
@Ramtha07 said:
@Trackz said:                 
wolverine healed what we saw him heal, healing factor's don't prevent damage, they heal damage. what did we see him heal? muscle and skin being stripped away, nothing he hasn't done before.   I'm thinking wolverine's complete lack of martial arts skill is due to the face hugh jackman has no training.   Blade does appear to be the stronger of the two (kicked vampires through walls and killed regular men with punches) 

Yes. His Healing Factor heals damage and does not prevent it. But the speed with which it healed said damage prevented instant disintigration. He had to heal at a rate which prevented him from turning to ash within seconds. Which means it healed Logan damn quickly. Which is an extremely impressive feat. Healing at that speed is an incredible advantage against movie Blade. Unfortunately, it's his movie incarnation's only real impressive feat in my opinion. If there was any consistency there, I may have pushed to give a majority to Logan. But there isn't so I won't.

He healed what we saw him heal, just because his opponent was incredibly powerful doesn't make the feat anymore impressive, literally he was doing the same thing against lady deathstrike, healing skin and muscle tissue at a fast rate. That being said, it would appear that while Wolverine would be pretty good at healing sword wounds, if Blade entered hand-to-hand or shot him up, Wolverine could be ko'd. 

People also need to realize healing factors are HEALING factors, just because he can heal very well, that doesn't mean he can prevent damage, if Blade lands a shot that would kill him, it will kill him until he healed up the damage. 
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Trackz
@EpitomeofCool said:
@spartan92 said:
sabretooth was stronger? sabretooth was one-shotted by cyclops and never seen again...sabretooth was also completely ineffective after Wolverine received his adamantium.  
the blob was very unimpressive.
CRTrobinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By CRTrobinson

As a Wolverine fan, I still think Blade wins.  If Wolverine can be knocked out by a bullet, both adamantium and normal then I think Blade has the arsenal to defeat him.   Wolverine was not too tough looking in either movie and Blade was a straight boss. I think the end fight in either movie trumps any battle Wolverine had in his four.  Comic books are one thing but the movie is a completely different beast.  Blade 10/10.