User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mickey-mouse

Rules:

• 18 Points For The Character Store
  • 10 Points For The Perk Store
  • All Characters Can Speak English As Well As There Own Native Language

• All Characters Are Aware Of Basic Modern Weapons: Guns, Explosives, Etc
  • All Team Members Are Aware Of Their Teammates Skills, Powers, & Gear

• Tie In Media/Comics Will Be Allowed For Groups Like Arrow/Flash & MCU, But Will Be Banned For Groups Like Star Wars That Take Characters To Places Above The Limits.
  • Characters That Show Up In Combos Will All Get Along
  • No Boosting Your Characters Stats Outside Of Purchased Perks. Example: Using A Vampire To Turn All Of Your Team Into Superstrong Vampires.
  • Summoning 1 Large Animal(Nothing Bigger Than A Large Elephant) Or A Group Of Small Animals Is Allowed. Examples: Gandalf Can Use 1 Eagle, Dracula Untold Can Use His Bats. Number Of Small Animals Is Capped At 100.
  • Hax Level Cannot Exceed Passive Powers Like Invisibility & Mind Reading
  • Technopathy That Is Not Standard Computer Hacking Is NOT ALLOWED
  • Characters Can Only Teleport Themselves, 1 Other Person, & Gear/Weapons
  • TK Cannot Be Used Directly On Others, But Can Be Used To Toss Things & Block Incoming Objects
  • TK Strength Is Capped At 5 Tons(That Does Not Included Using TK TO Boost Personal Stats)
  • Overall Strength Is Capped At 20 Tons
  • No Single Attack Can Go Above Tank Busting Level
  • Reaction Speed Is Capped At Bullet Slicing
  • DO NOT TRY ANY HAX ****. Don't Do It. If You Aren't Sure, PM Me & Ask Before Trying It.

Sovereign91001: Magic Of Interest

Team

• Wizard (Kamen Rider) 8
  • Maleficent(Fairy Form) 6
  • David (Jumper) 3
  • Reese, Shaw, & Root (Person Of Interest) 1

Perks

• Morals Off 5
  • Basic Knowledge 3
  • 30 Mins of Prep 2

VS

ThatGuyWithHeadPhones: Deadliest X-Men

• Yondu 1
  • Eggsy(Kingsman) 4
  • Dredd: Stallone & Urban 3
  • Azazel 2
  • Robocop(2014) 3
  • Cyclops & Havok 1
  • Edge of Tomorrow: Cage & Rose 3
  • Nolan Batman, Bane, & Catwoman 1
  • Entire Team Telepathically Connected 4
  • Perfect Teamwork 6

Map: Downtown Disney World

No Caption Provided

Map: 5 Miles Length x 1 Mile Width

Team 1: Position 1

Team 2: Position 37

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

tag

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sovereign91001

@thatguywithheadphones I'm almost positive that I am the first person on this board representing most if not all of these character's so even though you have no knowledge on my team, I'll be providing a brief rundown on my team mainly for those reading.

Team

Kamen Rider Wizard

No Caption Provided

Haruto Soma is the protagnist and titular hero of Kamen Rider Wizard the 23rd entry in the long running Kamen Rider metaseries. As his name implies he can wield the power of magic, his magic is mainly elemental in nature, although he can preform non elemental magic as well. Instead of the traditional wands or staves, Haruto channels his powers and spells through various rings. He is an expert fighter and accomplished mage as well as a accomplished leader.

Gear: Cellphone, WizarDriver, Wizard Rings, WizarSwordGun

Maleficent

No Caption Provided

Based on the Disney movie Sleeping Beauty Maleficent is the titular protagonist/antagonist of the live action movie Maleficent. She is a fairy and like Wizard her power is magical in nature, her magic encompasses a larger spectrum than his though. In addition to that she has superhuman physicals.

Gear: Staff

David Rice

No Caption Provided

The protagonist for the movie Jumper. David has the ability to teleport, there is seemingly no limit to the distance that he can jump, as during the film he was shown jumping thousands of miles when his powers first manifested and later on across the globe.

Gear: Griffin's Knife

John Reese

No Caption Provided

AKA 'The Suit' or 'The Man in the Suit'. John is the main protagonist of the television show Person of Interest. John is a former CIA operative and was an accomplished soldier in the U.S. Army Special Forces. He is a excellent marksman and master of unarmed combat.

Gear: Lots of guns, Cellphone, Earwig

Sameen Shaw

No Caption Provided

Also hailing from Person of Interest. Shaw is a former Marine, physician and officer in the ISA. Like John she is also an accomplished marksman and martial artist.

Gear: Lots of guns, Cellphone, Earwig

Root

No Caption Provided

Root is also from Person of Interest. She is the Machine's 'analogue interface' and as such has a direct line to it. She is quite the accomplished hacker, having skills on par or greater than Finch. Despite no formal training she has become quite accomplished in marksmanship and hand to hand combat as well.

Gear: Pistols, Cochlear implant, Cellphone, Laptop.

30 minutes Prep

• Haruto will give David his cellphone.
  • Root with help from the Machine will hack into the parks camera network, my team will be aware of your team's position at all times.
  • John will activate 'God Mode' as well and through his cellphone/earwig.
  • Maleficent will use her magic to raise walls of thorns to not only hinder your team's mobility but funnel them in the direction my team wants them to go with various choke points.
Loading Video...

• Malefficent will then fly David overhead to give him a birds eye view of the park and let him plot jump points.
  • Haruto will transform into his Hurricane Style:
No Caption Provided

Here is a video showing him using three (of his nine) elemental styles as well as a spell ring.

Loading Video...

That'll do it for my prep.

Battle plan

Since my team has knowledge on yours we know you have a teleporter, so the first order of business is to take him out. At the start of the battle David will jump Shaw to the roof of building 38. From there she will take the out Azazel with a bullet to the head. After he's down David will jump her to the cover near 35, and she will switch to heavy artillery to lay down suppression fire. While this is going on Root will hack into Robocop, considering her skill, this is very much in her ken and even if it's not with the Machine he should be dealt with fairly easily. David will jump back to my team, retrieve John and jump him to area 39. With God mode he'll lay down fire at your team's positions with little to no danger for himself.

Loading Video...

Maleficent and Wizard will take to the air and add additional firepower to the mix taking anyone not downed by Reese or Shaw out. Because your team has no knowledge on mine, they should have no idea who or what's coming for them and next to no chance to stop it from happening.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0