Liu Kang Vs Solid Snake

Avatar image for deactivated-59e0e7cc44079
deactivated-59e0e7cc44079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Fight Takes Place in Bangkok, Thailand.

Who Would Win in a Fight?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Liu Kang would win every time considering he can teleport right behind him.

OwlsOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OwlsOnly

Solid Snake

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: probably because lui kang can punch through diamond

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: probably because lui kang can punch through diamond

When did Liu Kang punch through diamond? Normal humans can survive his regular hits.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: There's a scan of him crushing Ruby and Titanium, but i'll have to find them.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: There's a scan of him crushing Ruby and Titanium, but i'll have to find them.

Are you talking about the Midway Comics? If so, they aren't even canon anymore since they take place in the Pre-Mortal Kombat (2011) timeline. They are also contradicted by the physical feats shown in the video games during cutscenes.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One of them is actually in the MK9 game

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimmydean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jimmydean

Without his weapons Snake definitely loses. With it he wins easily

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Liu.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give my vote to snake, simply because i don't think liu has that much on him. Liu can teleport but venom snake was able to juke the skulls who practically tpd around, and solid killed him so yeah. Plus snake has all his weapons, and because the op didnt define where the fight takes place, stealth could technically be a viable option for solid

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One of them is actually in the MK9 game

Test Your Might is a non-canon mini-game that has no impact or relevance to the actual story. You can fail every single Test Your Might in the game, and it has no impact on the progression of what happens in the storymode. Characters like Cassie Cage, Jacqui Briggs, Takeda, and etc. couldn't even escape from metal shackles when they were catch by Kotal Kahn in the game if I'm not mistaken.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X Rays and Fatalities also have no impact on the story, yet they are still considered canon.

All of that happened due to plot. D'Vorah was able to break through shackles, so does that make her stronger than all of them?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Liu Kang is more skilled, probably hits way harder and faster, and way more powerful. He avoided getting shot by the soldiers in MKX so he has some good reflexes. He would win.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X Rays and Fatalities also have no impact on the story, yet they are still considered canon.

All of that happened due to plot. D'Vorah was able to break through shackles, so does that make her stronger than all of them?

You a quote me when you have a response! Fatalities and X-Rays are only canon if they are within a character's capabilities or have been shown in an actual cutscene of the game. That was a consistent showing for them, and D'Vorah doesn't have human anatomy nor physiology so we don't know how strong she could possibly in comparison to a normal human; but with feats like that it is safe to say that she is stronger than a normal human.

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake shoots him

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AnimeLegend68

@nick_hero22: I cant, I don't think I can quote with my samsung.

D'Vorah has used one of her fatalities against Baraka, so it wouldn't make sense for only one of her fatalities to be canon. Matter fact it's never been proven that X-rays, brutalities, mini games, etc are even non canon. For something to be non canon it must contradict the story, which none of that does. Unlike the midway comics.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: wat normal humans? They one who enhances hos body with green energy or the one who shoots plasma bolts

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nick_hero22

@nick_hero22: I cant, I don't think I can quote with my samsung.

D'Vorah has used one of her fatalities against Baraka, so it wouldn't make sense for only one of her fatalities to be canon. Matter fact it's never been proven that X-rays, brutalities, mini games, etc are even non canon. For something to be non canon it must contradict the story, which none of that does. Unlike the midway comics.

As I said before, X-Rays and Fatalities are only applicable if those two conditions I have outlined already are met. You misunderstand what the term non-canon means. Something is non-canon when it isn't applicable or relevant to the story of the game, so all of those things if not shown in the story are non-canon. The Midway comics were retconned by Raiden when he sent a message to himself in the past in Mortal Kombat (2011).

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: wat normal humans? They one who enhances hos body with green energy or the one who shoots plasma bolts

They are quite normal when you consider physical stats which is why they can be restrained with shackles and other things.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: I didnt, something that is "non canon" means that it's unofficial. And there's no proof that test your might and fatalities are unofficial. For something to be proven non canon, it must contradict the main storyline, or the Author must state whether it's canon or not. That's why the midway comics WERE canon until mk9 contradicted it (here's another example. DragonBall GT WAS canon until Bog contradicted it).

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: I didnt, something that is "non canon" means that it's unofficial. And there's no proof that test your might and fatalities are unofficial. For something to be proven non canon, it must contradict the main storyline, or the Author must state whether it's canon or not. That's why the midway comics WERE canon until mk9 contradicted it (here's another example. DragonBall GT WAS canon until Bog contradicted it).

No, non-canon things are things that don't apply to what is going on in the story. That is the standard usage of the term.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Fallingcliffs

H2H? LK easily. If it's far though could possibly go either way....

No Caption Provided

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GetOverHere13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

liu kang's flying kick is enough

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well even though it may be used that way, it's not the correct definition of "Non-Canon".

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999: It was canon until Akira Toriyama stated that he didn't want the story to end that way, so he created BoG and Revival of F, making GT Non-canon

OwlsOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By OwlsOnly

Solid Snake has far more impressive feats of strength , speed and durability then anything Lu Kang has ever produced. And I honestly see no scenarios where Lu Kang could beat someone as strong or as fast as Gray Fox with his bare hands. Snakes enemies overall are far more impressive then Lu Kangs. So I believe Snake can win in a fist fight and definitely a stomp with weapons. Snake is stronger and far faster then Lu Kang and a better h2h combatant.

Avatar image for agentghostrider
AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullets are Great, I think the Guy with a Gun wins.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@owlsonly: Disagree.When has Snake ever won two world tournaments against other worlds twice? or done this to anyone? Nobody Snake's faced is on par with Shao Kahn...not even close.

He's not better in H2H either...

No Caption Provided

Also strong enough as a teenager to shatter ruby.

OwlsOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By OwlsOnly

Shao Khan is nothing compared to some of the enemies Snake has fought. Aside from his soul sucking ability he has nothing on characters like Gray Fox. And he couldn't use that against Lu Kang because of Raidens protection. In a physical confrontation with Fox Khan would get slaughtered and Snake beat him.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@owlsonly said:

Shao Khan is nothing compared to some of the enemies snake has fought. Aside from his soul sucking ability he has nothing on characters like Gray Fox. And he couldn't use that against Lu Kang because of Raidens protection.

^

No Caption Provided

OwlsOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake gets Shao Khan'ed.

OwlsOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's with all the MK haters on here? Snakes my favorite video game character but I'm not sure he'd beat Liu in a fight. He'd make a great addition to the roster though.

OwlsOnly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By OwlsOnly

@sladewilstomp: I don't hate the Mortal Kombat series. I have played and enjoyed them for years but a character like Lu Kang is just outmatched by the insane amount feats that Solid Snake has under is belt.

AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullets, Bullets are so fun, Snake will give one to everyone. (With a High Powered Snipe Rifle if your a good boy)

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SladeWilstomp

@owlsonly: That's literally what everyone says: "I don't hate *input game or show* I've played/watched every single one, but.....". It's really getting old.

And snakes feats are super impressive but Liu is better Martial artist with supernatural powers.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@owlsonly: That's literally what everyone says: "I don't hate *input game or show* I've played/watched every single one, but.....". It's really getting old.

And snakes feats are super impressive but Liu is better Martial artist with supernatural powers.

I was defending MK before it was cool, and love the games myself, though hated the story of the last one. Still does not change the fact their is clearly a wanking of feats by a small fanbase of this franchise.

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SladeWilstomp

@sirfizzwhizz: That's pretty much every franchise. You wanked your share of series. The only difference is mortal kombat has a smaller fanbase on this site and is highly underrated.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

Liu is definitely better in H2H.

Can heal bullet wounds behind cover if need be. Can shoot fire or dark magic based explosions from behind cover if need be.

Fly to snake at above 40 miles an hour and then in the process of missing the initial kick swing another one around into a bicycle kick if he wanted to.

Punch through his head if he lands any hits.

Liu 7-8/10

He can also react to bullets.

AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So do Super Natural powers Equal Win now? Then someone needs to tell Batman to sit the fck down

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SladeWilstomp

@agentghostrider: Holy s*** you people need to calm down. I make one comment and I got a bunch of butt hurt users riding my ass.

No it doesn't mean automatic win, but you can't deny it gives him an advantage backed with his skill.

AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentghostrider: Holy s*** you people need to calm down. I make one comment and I got a bunch of butt hurt users riding my ass.

No it doesn't mean automatic win, but you can't deny it gives him an advantage backed with his skill.

But Snake is more skilled, plus he has guns, which work surprisingly well against human flesh