Liu Kang vs Jin Kazama

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By MrHamWallet

@synchronized_123: Yea I've gathered you've not really read anything so far, it explains how you've missed so many points and jumped in unnecessarily. It's cool, I get it, you've got a One Direction show to get to.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: Yea I've never watched one piece but as they were made by him I'm assuming they were just as bad as the ones he pitted against Marvel/DC.

As an MK fan they were both hilarious and painful.

Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

crappy blood vengeance isn't canon

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: Cool. Now leave me be, and I'll let you continue jerking off to Kanye West.

Ah, right. You're probably one of those hipster posers that exaggerates things out of proportion with their accusations. I'm no fan of 1D, but since your headcanon seems to think otherwise, you're probably one of those people who listen to Blood on the Dance Floor and think they're hardcore as shit.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123: Haha I never even mentioned Kanye West? Although I'm not a fan (he's a c*nt) he undeniably has more talent than One Direction.

Good come back though, did you come up with that all by yourself? It just seems to mature compared to your other replies...

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: Edited my post. Check it again before you get shrekt again.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123: Lol...no that doesn't change anything, I'm not a hipster and I've never even heard of Blood on the Dance floor. Funny how you don't see the irony in your reply though...I'll give you a hint, it has to do with accusing others of exaggerating accusations.

P.S. You may want to edit your reply, seems in your anger you've forgotten to censor yourself...wouldn't want a talented debater getting banned unnecessarily.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: What do they call you type of guys again? Hipster? Metal Elitist?Screamo f*g? Posers? I swear it's somewhere along those lines.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: That's edgy as hell, mate. Where did I say I was a 1D fan? Take a hint. Complimenting an artist does NOT make you a fan of them. Your accusations are ironic as hell and tbh, rather laughable.

Oh, sorry. I guess this is my first time not censoring.*Looks back on previous posts* Yep, it's my first time...

But hey, if you wanna troll, go to MvC. You'll perfectly fit right in.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By MrHamWallet

@synchronized_123: I guess "they" might if I liked Metal or Screamo...or if I were a hipster, what do they call you...a homophobe?

Way to show you grasped the definition of irony.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: Go to MvC. We don't need you spewing out poison here.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123: My accusations are ironic...sure.

Doesn't matter, it's not me you have to censor for, I believe they implement it here because there could be kids debating on the site or people who are offended by foul language. I'm not, but I make a point of censoring my expletives.

Nah I'm good here thanks mate.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some advice here guys. Never demean MK when mrhamwallet is around. You've all seen what happened to this thread when someone said that Liu Kang is an MMA fighter, and when I said that Mokujin>>>>>Liu Kang.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: Glad you agree.

I fought against the law. No thanks.

Sure. Just don't pump out poison like you did today and yesterday.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123: Yet you still haven't seen that most of my posts here have been debating against people over rating MK and I voted for Jin...it's not hard to grasp.

Good for you man, I see you enjoy living in ignorance, best regards little man.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: Yes, and you angrily tell people to go do their 'research' when they make a troll post about MK. I just pointed out some of the irony in you, and you replied with an angry wall of text.

C'mon kid. I already told you to stop increasing the toxicity of this thread.

P.S. On second thought...yeah. I suggest you deport yourself to MvC and you can hang with your fellow troll friends there, kid.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: Excellent! That's how we do it, my boy. Now I suggest you either take post 266 with a grain of salt or you just ignore it. Wouldn't want to add fuel to the flames now would we, good lad? Let's pretend this never happened and leave it at that.

Some words of advice as well. When someone makes a negative post about your series, be it troll or criticism, just imagine that you are beating the heck out of them in your mind. K?

;)

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123: Sure buddy, but I'm OK for the advice thanks. I think I'll keep up what I was doing...I don't have the same anger issues your advice suggests you do.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: Ah, but your initial responses to my posts suggests you do. You can beat the heck out of in your mind if you want. Just picture a rich, handsome, young man and there you have it. But seriously though, your response is rather hostile and makes it seem like you didn't read the words "Wouldn't want to add fuel to the flames now would we, good lad?"

I suggest you either

A. You continue to be agressive towards me or anyone for that matter. Boring

Or

B. Put this BS behind us, so that we can stop embarrassing ourselves with this childishness.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123: If you interpret it as agressive and angry that's on you, no skin off my nose.

Im not being agressive, I'm done though man. If you're so up for putting it behind us why do you feel the need to respond? I haven't been taking you seriously for quite sometime.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: Neither have I. Taken you seriously either.

Now shut up and I'll follow if you do.

P.S. I also don't want to deal with trolls anymore.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123: Good to know you don't take yourself seriously either, now go for the last word boy. Go on boy, go get it

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: Uh, oh. I think we have someone who broke a promise here. I said I'll only shut up if you shut up. Well, whatever, your animosity towards me is good for a laugh once in awhile.

Wait, you never agreed with me? Oh, snap!

Since you lack understanding, I'll shut up for you first. It's a bit sad that I tried to be friendly with you, yet you still make these snide remarks, kid.

Edited my last message to clear up the misunderstanding.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@synchronized: lmao, please that's why MK has sold far more then any Tekken and is much better, Tekken is dead dude...MK destroys it, and at least it's changed where as Tekken is same crap over and over. Even the hardcore Tekken players(some of whom I know from the MKC) said the last few Tekkens were bad.

lol there is no "double standards" it's FACT. LK's arcade ending is canon with the storymode, this is the case in some cases regarding MK endings(some of them) LK is one of them, in story it ends with him and Kitana being the new rulers of Hell/Netherrealm. I'm sure Subs and Scorpions' endings are canon too given what happened....and LK still has better overall feats he's beaten people who'd destroy DJ or normal Jin, besides Raiden or Shinnok would destroy anyone in Tekken...Tekken's feats pale in comparison to MK's high end feats but I won't even get into that. TK don't matter much against LK, Ermac has massive TK powers yet LK beat him...Shang Tsung is a powerful sorcerer, LK beat him. Shao Kahn a godlike emperor, LK beat him and nearly killed him....

MK X revenant LK killing and oneshotting 3 soldiers with autmatics easily...

No Caption Provided

LK defeating and nearly killing Shao Kahn punching a hole through his body...do you know how strong you have to be to do that?

No Caption Provided

Since you mentioned TK? Ok...Ermac flying around tearing up huge @ss trees out of the ground with their roots...do you know how hard it is to pull a big tree out of the ground roots and all? They use machines that weigh tons to do that....then flies around and is tossing soul blasts at them, and tanks a plasma blast directly to the face then slams Jacqui into a tree...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Shao Kahn during MK 3 stealing billions of souls on Earth via his magic and through a portal to Outworld....what he's capable of.

No Caption Provided

LK beat Shang Tsung who is capable of taking down choppers with mere fireballs...

No Caption Provided

Shao Kahn's power, literally vaporizing Shang Tsung then transferring his powers and essense into Sindel's body amping her

No Caption Provided

Ermac tossing 14 armed soldiers multiple floors tossing them all like ragdolls while flying effortlessly...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He also beat Goro who killed the Great original Kung Lao and champion of Mortal Kombat for 500 years....LK beat him. Just a few canon gifs to show how powerful these guys are that LK managed to beat. Til I see DJ beating people on par with Ermac, Shang, Goro, Scorpion, Quan Chi, Shao Kahn etc giving this to Liu Kang.

Lastly lol, please dude the Elder Gods would erase the entire Tekken Universe from existence...they're omnipotent. Nobody is in Tekken.

@sirbaronobeefdip:lol yeah I see what you mean. Some Tekken fans in here are almost as bad as the anime fans, though not quite THAT bad I admit.

@animelegend68@badazz@onilordasmodeus thoughts?

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: Haha its sad really. And I actually like tekken too. I got really good with forest law and Bryan fury.

But once you watch ermac shrink a man with his telekinesis, your like "damn he's powerful".

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs there are some counter points I have for your post. The first is that Liu Kang one shotting soldiers, but somehow not destroying their bodies and rocks nearby should be the red flag for the blast not being very powerful at all. During Tournament times, Kahn's demi god status is revoked and he is made mortal, Liu is much stronger than normal human and his feat of punching through Kahns chest isn't at all impressive by Tekken standards or really what Goro and Jax have done in the comics. Ermacs feats in MKX are insane because they writing in that game is piss poor beyond words. So, how does it make sense people can withstand his tree ripping feats but not a small calibur pistol round to the gut? Kotal Kahn almost DIED when sonya shot him. So, inconsistency any all and nobody should use a single thing that happened in MKXs story to justify anything. The game made no sense and didn't follow itself minutes later. Something that inconsistent should be immediately ignored. I'm not following you on why Kahns magical soul absorbing matters here? Can you explain? Ermacs telekenisis doesn't make sense, as mentioned before.

Motaro is a lot stronger than ermac, yet Raiden flat out killed him by smashing him through a bridge. Heihachi flew thousands of feet into the sky after multiple giant explosions went off, without much damage to him, fall to the ground and broken through solid ground and laid there for weeks, fully recovered. What killed Motaro would be laughable to Heihachi.

@marshall_long said:

@sirbaronobeefdip: And with statement I'm done debating. Sorry but I can't debate against that kind of logic.

You really can't. Lying to everyone, extreme bias, telling others he is better and knows more, insulting others and using screwattack as justification for his side of the coin. Can someone please tell me how this guy isn't permanently banned here?

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@sirbaronobeefdip: Yeah I mean his TK is even greater now with Shao Kahn's soul in him.

@Michael Julius: I don't see how his blast not destroying rocks(in hell no less) is really relevant to him still oneshotting/killing 3 armed, trained soldiers with automatics. His goal was to kill the soldiers, which he did pretty easily I must say. I don't see any red flags there. Especially given how the fireball wasn't really "that huge" yet still burned and killed/oneshotted 3 soldiers instantly...He's not made mortal Shao Kahn he merely has to use his H2H skills, but at the end of fights he can use his abilities. It's only the "Mortal Kombat" part where you can't really use your powers, it's still a great feat because A. Shao Kahn is centuries old...thus has way more experience than LK technically, same for Ermac(10,000 Edenian souls), Shang Tsung(Kahn's demon sorcerer also centuries old) and Goro(reigning champ for 500 years and killed the great Kung Lao(one of Earthrealm's best fighters historically) So that's really lots of experience going against him, plus Quan Chi and Scorpion mind you...QC was stated by Vogel(the main writer for MK) to be as old as hell/netherrealm itself nearly...

The comics you refer to with Jax or Goro isn't canon(though Goro killing Kotal's father was pretty good smashing his head off or splattering it off I should say)...the malibu ones aren't canon therefore have no bearing here. LK in the canon has much better feats than Jax, the best thing Jax has done honestly in the canon is tank LK's fireballs IF you don't dodge them when you fight him. Otherwise he's not that impressive. He got oneshot/dead by Sindel's kick, and owned by Ermac ripping off his arms...I also disagree as Tekken guys were punching people through walls(MK guys have done that as well...) or fallen from 10 storie+ choppers mid air and it solid concrete yet not a scratch, been kicked off or through roofs falling multiple stories and again unharmed. Or in Raiden, Shinnok's and Shao Kahn's case stealing billions of souls from a portal, merging realms, corrupting entire realms being the lord of hell by defeating lucifer in Shinnok's Case or nearly destroying Earthrealm but prevented thanks to Raiden whom btw, not only killed Shao Kahn but also defeated and banished shinnok a few times and ripped off his head in MK X. Centuries ago the first time Raiden nearly destroyed Earthrealm defeating and fighting Shinnok...those are far greater feats than anyone in Tekken...and just want to point out some Tekken fans even have said in here those vids with Devil Jin fighting Kazu and Devil etc isn't even canon...There's also Onaga's Deception feats tanking a blast from Raiden that leveled a city for many, many blocks while killing himself(then reforming later) and Quan Chi and Shang Tsung in the process. I don't see how MKX was inconsistent perhaps at times with fighters abilities ie Ermac, Quan Chi(which they explained he was weaker due to Shinnok being gone) the comics do the MK guys more of a justice since they're not limited in time unlike the game and can really show what these guys are capable of if they don't show us in the games.

KK was also keep in mind weakened from the blood magic and fight with Goro(which he won) if KK fought Sonya in fair terms, he'd destroy her. He got kicked off a roof and fell right on his face really hardly effected. He got up lol, may have been stunned a few seconds but wasn't down or broken. Ermac I agree when not nerfed is dangerous you have seen what he can do yet for "plot reasons" they'll have Stryker or Jacqui "beat him in kombat" but in reality it's only for the player to advance, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say if he went all out he'd technically beat almost everyone by just ripping them apart...but hey, comics do the same thing man. Superman and Flash should technically never lose due to their speed but they have, it's PIS I agree at times depending but this happens in lots of franchises sadly. I mean in MK 9 when Ermac bent stryker then tossed him down a subway that alone would have killed most people or broken god knows how many bones. Which brings me back to my point regarding MK characters durability. Ermac's TK makes sense they just nerf him as I said as does the MK X plot. It's not that difficult, the main threat is Shinnok who returns after they beat him the (second time technically) given the fact that he can't die...

I posted Kahn's soul stealing feats because it's an example of his power yet LK (a metahuman) beat him...it's still an impressive feat and I disagree punching a clean hole through someone's chest is ridiculous when you think about. Who else has done that recently, you know who? Superman in Injustice...to Joker. That level of power is insane and far stronger then anyone in Tekken has done from those fights I watched. The best thing was someone punching someone through a wall...that's not that impressive as many MK and SF characters have done this in various mediums of both franchises.

Motaro isn't stronger then Ermac, maybe in "raw physical strength" but not overall. Ermac's a better fighter and more powerful in general due to magic honing 10,000 souls. Motaro got oneshotted by Raiden flying him through a bridge and drowing him...I don't see how this is comparable. Motaro was struggling against a normal Cage while Ermac ripped off Jax's arms and nearly killed him among his MK X feats. I also wouldn't compare Motaro of all people to Heihachi or most in MK for that matter. He's a mere centaur....lol he's not that powerful, here's a mere henchman for Shao Kahn. He is not Goro, Shang, Ermac, Scorpion, Raiden or many others....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kang can't blow up the rocks, but Paul and Heihachi can shatter brick walls with their fists, punch through metal and wooden barriers without a problem and crumble houses with melee attacks. It is absolutely relavent if Kangs energy blasts are vastly inferior to Tekken fighters melee's and if Tekken fighters can again...survive huge explosions set off on their faces without much damage. What would Kangs " cant blow up little rocks " energy blasts do to someone like Heihachi?

No, Kahn is made mortal. I like debating things, but this isn't really debatable. The tourmanent strips Raiden and Kahn of their excessive deity like powers. Raiden goes from being able to lift and carry a plane, to being unable to withstand bullets and short falls.

Kang is a beast in skill, I've supported that. He is 1000x the skill of Jin. But that doesn't matter at all when the other guy is both faster and stronger than you by a significant amount.

If those comics were rendered non canon now, then that makes the case entirely one sided for Tekken fighters. You've stripped them of their best physical feats. Without the cave wall breaking and car smashing, MK fighters now stand 0 chance of winning this.

Going to have to disagree with you on pretty much everything else you said, but I fully accept your view, I just dont agree with any of it. Motaro seems like he is much stronger physically, and more durable. Kotal Kahn gets ended by one bullet and Heihachi has a huge explosion set off on his mouth? There is no need to debate it anymore haha. Durability of tekken fighters is so far beyond anyone in MK, that their superior skill doesn't matter. MK is immensely inconsistent and Tekken really sticks to things nicely. I've not seen anyone in canon MK get thrown off a 10 story building and live, hell Kabal burnt alive and almost died from a 3 second fire barrage from Kintaro. Heihachi and Kazyua suvive massive explosions and LAVA with no burns.

So...speed, durability and physical strength are vastly superior in tekken fighters, but raw skill for MK fighters is so insanely beyond anything in tekken that its not fair to compare.

@fallingcliffs said:

@sirbaronobeefdip: Yeah I mean his TK is even greater now with Shao Kahn's soul in him.

@Michael Julius: I don't see how his blast not destroying rocks(in hell no less) is really relevant to him still oneshotting/killing 3 armed, trained soldiers with automatics. His goal was to kill the soldiers, which he did pretty easily I must say. I don't see any red flags there. Especially given how the fireball wasn't really "that huge" yet still burned and killed/oneshotted 3 soldiers instantly...He's not made mortal Shao Kahn he merely has to use his H2H skills, but at the end of fights he can use his abilities. It's only the "Mortal Kombat" part where you can't really use your powers, it's still a great feat because A. Shao Kahn is centuries old...thus has way more experience than LK technically, same for Ermac(10,000 Edenian souls), Shang Tsung(Kahn's demon sorcerer also centuries old) and Goro(reigning champ for 500 years and killed the great Kung Lao(one of Earthrealm's best fighters historically) So that's really lots of experience going against him, plus Quan Chi and Scorpion mind you...QC was stated by Vogel(the main writer for MK) to be as old as hell/netherrealm itself nearly...

The comics you refer to with Jax or Goro isn't canon(though Goro killing Kotal's father was pretty good smashing his head off or splattering it off I should say)...the malibu ones aren't canon therefore have no bearing here. LK in the canon has much better feats than Jax, the best thing Jax has done honestly in the canon is tank LK's fireballs IF you don't dodge them when you fight him. Otherwise he's not that impressive. He got oneshot/dead by Sindel's kick, and owned by Ermac ripping off his arms...I also disagree as Tekken guys were punching people through walls(MK guys have done that as well...) or fallen from 10 storie+ choppers mid air and it solid concrete yet not a scratch, been kicked off or through roofs falling multiple stories and again unharmed. Or in Raiden, Shinnok's and Shao Kahn's case stealing billions of souls from a portal, merging realms, corrupting entire realms being the lord of hell by defeating lucifer in Shinnok's Case or nearly destroying Earthrealm but prevented thanks to Raiden whom btw, not only killed Shao Kahn but also defeated and banished shinnok a few times and ripped off his head in MK X. Centuries ago the first time Raiden nearly destroyed Earthrealm defeating and fighting Shinnok...those are far greater feats than anyone in Tekken...and just want to point out some Tekken fans even have said in here those vids with Devil Jin fighting Kazu and Devil etc isn't even canon...There's also Onaga's Deception feats tanking a blast from Raiden that leveled a city for many, many blocks while killing himself(then reforming later) and Quan Chi and Shang Tsung in the process. I don't see how MKX was inconsistent perhaps at times with fighters abilities ie Ermac, Quan Chi(which they explained he was weaker due to Shinnok being gone) the comics do the MK guys more of a justice since they're not limited in time unlike the game and can really show what these guys are capable of if they don't show us in the games.

KK was also keep in mind weakened from the blood magic and fight with Goro(which he won) if KK fought Sonya in fair terms, he'd destroy her. He got kicked off a roof and fell right on his face really hardly effected. He got up lol, may have been stunned a few seconds but wasn't down or broken. Ermac I agree when not nerfed is dangerous you have seen what he can do yet for "plot reasons" they'll have Stryker or Jacqui "beat him in kombat" but in reality it's only for the player to advance, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say if he went all out he'd technically beat almost everyone by just ripping them apart...but hey, comics do the same thing man. Superman and Flash should technically never lose due to their speed but they have, it's PIS I agree at times depending but this happens in lots of franchises sadly. I mean in MK 9 when Ermac bent stryker then tossed him down a subway that alone would have killed most people or broken god knows how many bones. Which brings me back to my point regarding MK characters durability. Ermac's TK makes sense they just nerf him as I said as does the MK X plot. It's not that difficult, the main threat is Shinnok who returns after they beat him the (second time technically) given the fact that he can't die...

I posted Kahn's soul stealing feats because it's an example of his power yet LK (a metahuman) beat him...it's still an impressive feat and I disagree punching a clean hole through someone's chest is ridiculous when you think about. Who else has done that recently, you know who? Superman in Injustice...to Joker. That level of power is insane and far stronger then anyone in Tekken has done from those fights I watched. The best thing was someone punching someone through a wall...that's not that impressive as many MK and SF characters have done this in various mediums of both franchises.

Motaro isn't stronger then Ermac, maybe in "raw physical strength" but not overall. Ermac's a better fighter and more powerful in general due to magic honing 10,000 souls. Motaro got oneshotted by Raiden flying him through a bridge and drowing him...I don't see how this is comparable. Motaro was struggling against a normal Cage while Ermac ripped off Jax's arms and nearly killed him among his MK X feats. I also wouldn't compare Motaro of all people to Heihachi or most in MK for that matter. He's a mere centaur....lol he's not that powerful, here's a mere henchman for Shao Kahn. He is not Goro, Shang, Ermac, Scorpion, Raiden or many others....

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@Michael Julius: Blowing up rocks means little here even though he did, the main thing was oneshotting 3 trained soldiers full of armor and automatics which he did. There's no proof that LK's blasts are vastly inferior, if anything superior given what they can do. What huge explosions? lol there was none, they were flying....and falling through a few floors. Again, MK guys have tanked or survived explosions that leveled cities along with an entire gigantic outworld temple... you seem to be focused on "rocks" which is kind of silly. Again, the rocks weren't threatening anyone, the soliders with AK47's were yet his one fireball killed them instantly along with burning Kenshi's leg...Heihachi got punched through a wall and fell lol. All LK has to do is punch a hole through him.

No, Kahn is NOT mortal. He's still godlike he just fights in H2H, and as I said can and has used his abilities in MK 2 tournament. Proof? When he watches Kitana beat the monk he says "Finish him" she didn't....he drained his soul and killed him. Raiden is not stripped unless it's OW where his powers are compromised, and he's vastly weaker...otherwise he could just kill everyone. He even says it, "unless directly challenged i can't compete" there's nothing that says he can't use his lightning or abilities though in kombat. He just can't destroy them with his powers, but he can use them to fight ie teleportation, stun attacks etc. Raiden's never been effected by bullets, again malibu comics aren't canon....unless the OP specifies we can use all comics here.

Then if this is a battle of everyone going all out what's stopping LK from going into his Dragon form? If it's pure kombat, then he'll obviously win here...

But the OP isn't going by just "malibu non canon fights" he's going by the canon in which LK has good feats. That's not even their best physical feats, the new current canon MKX comic has shown much better feats from a lot of characters so far from Raiden, Scorp, Sub-Zero, Goro, Kotal Kahn among a few others and it's still on going mind you...that's not true at all, MK fighters in general are more powerful than Tekken fighters. Like you said, they're only bound by rules......

Well I'll just respectfully agree to disagree...mostly about Motaro and as I said, KK got taken off a horse by a bullet because he just had a rough fight and if you read that book you'd know the blood magic takes a toll on the user...it amped him tremendously but also weakens him afterwards. She shot him one blindsided him and two, again after a rough fight with Goro and travelling. His higher end feats, he destroyed an entire boat with his sun beams, he nearly killed Rain(fried him and took a while for him to recover) and defeated Goro and mocked him instead of killing him when he could have killed him. Goro isn't exactly a slouch....Motaro is weaker, he got oneshotted by Raiden. Granted, Raiden is an immortal Thunder God with great powers but still....Motaro isn't stronger or better than Kotal Kahn is. Guarantee you almost any MK fan will tell you this. I am not sure why KK is mentioned here anyway against Heihachi? If he has blood magic and day time, KK can win. The sun powers amp him tremendously plus he can apparently teleport as we saw in MK X story and was oneshotting/killing a bunch of tarkatans and owned Mileena and for a while at least was holding his own against the amulet's power(which his pretty impressive considering it's power is ridiculous and vaporized a bunch of Kotal's warriors...)

MKX plot shows people getting kicked off buildings, falling high out of choppers without injury so will disagree. MK guys have better durability than Tekken guys. Outside of those 3 tekken guys I don't see much impressive feats from anyone else in Tekken really. And you want crazy durability? Dude, Kabal got burnt to a crisp and somehow survived...even minutes later, Kano brought him to OW and the doctor said he needed the mask to breath but his body should have been totally done...yet it was only scarred...Sub-Zero in the comics, after he beat Scorpion. Scorpion burnt him to a crisp and impaled him yet his body was still in tact and he survived. MK 1 movie since you're using malibu comics, was pretty accurate to the games plot. LK got kicked through a 3 foot brick wall and got up like nothing happened. Yet when Haihachi got punched through a wall he fell and died...lol

Disagree, guys like Raiden, Shinnok, Onaga, Shao Kahn, LK, Scorp, Sub, Ermac, Shang, QC could take out everyone in Tekken if they wanted to...in terms of power. In terms of speed, H2H it really depends who you're matching up...I mean if you put Stryker or Sonya vs. Devil Jin, obviously DJ will destroy them. Against someone like Raiden or Ermac or Shinnok, that's an entirely different story...and of course Kabal is very, very fast via his magic powers from OW.

Guess it's best to agree to disagree on some points while agree on others....

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: Are you kidding me

A. I never lied, about anything. You might have and it could be your guilty conscience.

B. You wanna talk about biased look at you, how am I more biased then you?

C. Why am I getting chastised for insults, synchronize started and was the biased asshoke but oh wait he's defending Jin so its cool.

Stfu, if someone should be permanently banned its you for your false and petty claims, and screw attack is still a viable source.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a. You absolutely lied, you said none of that happened...yet there are all my links showing all of it standing pretty in a row for you. You wont be able to show any equal feats to that...because you lied about it. you are lying again right here about you not lying haha..its on the last page for everyone to see. So...please stop with the fibs and trying to get people to accept your view at any cost. Users here aren't stupid.

b. you are more biased because you don't use any factual information in the slightest to support your case, none. Zero. I posted a ton of factoids and even video links, you ignored them and said they didn't happen. You are biased for your side of the debate and unable to accept factual evidence on video.

c. you are free to act as a child would if that is what you wish, if you are into calling others names and swearing up a storm, thats awesome...but don't get all upset when someone calls you on it.

screwattack is not a viable source and if you can pin up one false or petty claim I've posted here, please do so. everything I posted was a piece of factual information and was supported with actual video evidence taken right from the games. so, you can continue calling me names and claiming i am posting misinformation, but all it takes is a swift 1 page back click to see who is lying and who is making up stuff. This will be the last time I respond to you, you are too much of a hot head and are incapable of civil debate.

@michaeljulius: Are you kidding me

A. I never lied, about anything. You might have and it could be your guilty conscience.

B. You wanna talk about biased look at you, how am I more biased then you?

C. Why am I getting chastised for insults, synchronize started and was the biased asshoke but oh wait he's defending Jin so its cool.

Stfu, if someone should be permanently banned its you for your false and petty claims, and screw attack is still a viable source.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For SA, some of their battles are kind of biased others are well done. I think it depends on the battle IMO with SA. Like for example, some battles they'll use "standard versions" but others they use "uber maxed out versions" of characters ie the kirby vs. boo fight, where as the raiden vs. thor they completely ignored EG Raiden...lol yet the Sonic fight they used his most powerful form.

Anyway, damn this topic got hostile lol

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius:

A. No you did lie about half your things so did synchronize. I never lied about any thing and I even showed feats. Jinpachi never ruled the world.

B. That is super bs I posted so many scans. Just because you want to ignore them doesn't mean they're not there. Falling cliffs did. So shut up about that unless actually look at the scans. Im not any more biased then you. You support jin I support Liu kang. Tell me how that's more biased. I accepted your posts its just Liu kang would still win.

C. Hey I may have called him names but he started the whole thing. Don't defend him just because he sides with you. You wanna talk about childish. Look at your post from earlier when you snapped lol.

Screw attack is easily a viable source you just dont want to accept because it shows facts that out do yours. Tell me a good reason why screw attack is not a viable source. They use actually facts and they do a lot more research then anyone one here.

Don't get all butt hurt just because I showed more scans. Just because I swore a few times (oooooh so bad, you must be a child if it bothers you that bad) but that doesn't discount the fact that I won.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin Kazama.

Jimmydean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Liu Kang

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin by far

HulkSmashU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way that we could see the outcome

Is to beg Netherrealm studios and Bandai Namco to make a fantastic crossover :)

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Liu Defies gravity and rips him in half.

EzioRenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin Kazama wins!

I can see him punch two gods(True Ogre and Azazel) in his lifetime. He defeated any members of Mishima Family and survive being buried on the ground and falling from space.

Jin kills this dragon S*it.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By Khael

Liu Kang by far

He defeated more impressive opponent

Shang Tsung is waaaay more skilled than Jin let alone Liu Kang, Liu Kang can match-up with lightning and hypersonic speed, He defeated Shao Kahn who basically have memory and skill of thousands people (like Shang Tsung), Liu Kang beat a guy with Telekinesis, telepathy, teleportation, etc in regular basis

Jin have no feats to keep up, his best feats would probably defeated Ogre. Liu Kang will kill Ogre easily even on his human form

Jin may have advantage in stats but overall Liu Kang has faced worse opponent than Jin himself

Most of Jin opponent were just a fodder that would die horribly if they try to enter MK, hell I doubt they can even break the diamond in the first place

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By Marshall_Long

Still Jin

gol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By gol

Jin wins by electrocuting him like Raiden did.

And adding a Mishima style 10-hit combo will overkill him

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Liu

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By Dygoboy

Jin Stomps Via Godfist

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's Liu Kang's durability like? B/c Jin's is completely insane....a bullet to the head is one of his lower durability feats....

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kitsune_kusanagi: Let me give you an example

This is a dude who tanked bullet effortlessly

No Caption Provided

This is Liu Kang

No Caption Provided

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

@kitsune_kusanagi: Let me give you an example

This is a dude who tanked bullet effortlessly

No Caption Provided

This is Liu Kang

No Caption Provided

Hmmm...it's a tough call...I think Jin still has him in durability...possibly speed, but I think LK more than likely has more strength feats...

JackyBryant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Liu kang. More powers, dragon form, and raw skill. Plus fighting demons, ghosts and Gods is just Tuesday for him.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Liu doesn't have a prayer here, I didn't realize the Kang wank went back three years, lol Jin doesn't need devil form here he would wreck Kang in base form, but if Kang does transform into a dragon devil Jin would lop his head off with ease, even if you want to discount blood vengeance Devil Jin still has Telekinesis, eye lasers, and has the ability to deflect fireball/projectile attacks without even transforming into devil.

Just check out his respect thread here

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers