This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by nick_hero22 (6813 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Both characters are at their most current version and have morals on. The winner is decided through being ko'ed. The fight takes place in a empty subway station.

#2 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Liu kang stomps hard

#3 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by nick_hero22 (6813 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

Been done.

We are using the Liu Kang from Mortal Kombat 9

#5 Posted by nick_hero22 (6813 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungThriller said:

Liu kang stomps hard

Nope

#6 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@_slim_ said:

Been done.

What's the difference?

#7 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@_slim_ said:

Been done.

What's the difference?

None that I know of.

#8 Posted by nick_hero22 (6813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@_slim_ said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@_slim_ said:

Been done.

What's the difference?

None that I know of.

@_slim_

said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@_slim_ said:

Been done.

What's the difference?

Mortal Kombat 9 was a revamp

#9 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: I know that. So what is the difference now? He's basically the same Liu Kang is he not?

#10 Edited by progenitor (7534 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@_slim_ said:

Been done.

What's the difference?

There is none, he's still the Earthrealm Champion, except his changes in 9 are

that he practically kills Shao Kahn with a fiery punch through the chest, and meets his end because he refuses to not fight Shao Kahn a second time, so Raiden turns him into a human french fry with lightning.

Daredevil has more martial arts knowledge, so i'm leaning towards him for the majority, yet Liu Kang is incredibly fast, and is able to use fire-based attacks.

#11 Posted by nick_hero22 (6813 posts) - - Show Bio

@progenitor said:

@_slim_ said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@_slim_ said:

Been done.

What's the difference?

that he practically kills Shao Kahn with a fiery punch through the chest, and meets his end because he refuses to not fight Shao Kahn a second time, so Raiden turns him into a human french fry with lightning.

Daredevil has more martial arts knowledge, so i'm leaning towards him for the majority, yet Liu Kang is incredibly fast, and is able to use fire-based attacks.

Their are several changes in the Mortal Kombat 9 storyline such as Sindel killing off half the cast, Sub-Zero becoming a cyborg, Liu Kang being killed by Raiden, and etc.

But I do agree Daredevil is probably slightly more skilled, but Liu Kang has a degree of pyrokinesis that allows him to shoot projectiles and enhance his strikes with fire.

#12 Posted by progenitor (7534 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

@_slim_ said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@_slim_ said:

Been done.

What's the difference?

Their are several changes in the Mortal Kombat 9 storyline such as Sindel killing off half the cast, Sub-Zero becoming a cyborg, Liu Kang being killed by Raiden, and etc.

But I do agree Daredevil is probably slightly more skilled, but Liu Kang has a degree of pyrokinesis that allows him to shoot projectiles and enhance his strikes with fire.

I never said there weren't changes, you're right about those that you mentioned, I just don't think they really changed Liu Kang much, aside from making him more aggressive due to

, I think Daredevil should be able to avoid the fire with his sonar and reflexes, long enough to deliver his infamous nerve strikes, although, as aforementioned, his pyrokinesis would make for an interesting match, as well as Liu Kang himself being formidably fast.

#13 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil. Liu Kang's projectiles are impressive looking and his enhanced attacks are powerful, but it's nothing DD can't handle.

He's got the agility and sheer skill to take the majority here.

#14 Posted by nick_hero22 (6813 posts) - - Show Bio

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

@_slim_ said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@_slim_ said:

Been done.

What's the difference?

I never said there weren't changes, you're right about those that you mentioned, I just don't think they really changed Liu Kang much, aside from making him more aggressive due to

, I think Daredevil should be able to avoid the fire with his sonar and reflexes, long enough to deliver his infamous nerve strikes, although, as aforementioned, his pyrokinesis would make for an interesting match, as well as Liu Kang himself being formidably fast.

Agree the projectiles shouldn't be a problem for Daredevil, but Liu Kang h2h combat skills and the ability to enhance his strikes with fire will definitely be a problem.