Liu Kang, Scorpion, Mileena vs Cap America, Hawkeye (MCU)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Standard gear for MK team. Regular Arrows and Shield for MCU team.

Battle here.

No Caption Provided

Xaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team cap won.

Avatar image for agentghostrider
AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortal Kombat Team should take this

7/10

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mk team.

Yuber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap solos, with Hawkeye its a stomp.

Liu Kang is a worse combatant than Johnny Cage, Scorpion and Mileena are also low leveled fighters.

Only MK characters that could give them trouble would be Johnny and Sub, but cap would still beat them.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@hunk said:

Liu Kang is a worse combatant than Johnny Cage, Scorpion and Mileena are also low leveled fighters.

Only MK characters that could give them trouble would be Johnny and Sub, but cap would still beat them.

Sub Zero was beaten easily by scorpion twice in Legacy, and Cage lost to Mileena, and Liu Kang. He has beaten no one in fact. So..... what are you on about? Are you talking game versions? This is show versions.

Loading Video...

For example Liu Kang. He shrugs of a taser, impossible for a normal human. He punches Cage a few inches in the earth with a blow. Powerful fire balls. He also shown very high pain tolerance, and punked both Cage and Striker.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if this is the machinima MK characters I go MCU team 8-9/10

Yuber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunk said:

Sub Zero was beaten easily by scorpion twice in Legacy, and Cage lost to Mileena, and Liu Kang. He has beaten no one in fact. So..... what are you on about? Are you talking game versions? This is show versions.

Loading Video...

For example Liu Kang. He shrugs of a taser, impossible for a normal human. He punches Cage a few inches in the earth with a blow. Powerful fire balls. He also shown very high pain tolerance, and punked both Cage and Striker.

Where does it say that this is from the Machinima series? It's not canon in any way.

I'm basing my knowledge on Mortal Kombat X, which rebooted the franchise. The only survivors there where Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade and Raiden.

If you brought in the big boys like them, then sure the fight would be harder - but Captain would still take them on and win. He is far superior, and has more feats than any of them (as the franchise recently rebooted).

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunk: I'm pretty sure as OP with pictures of the Legacy characters should show that is the versions I am using. The way you write as "those are non canon" seems to suggest your new to battle forums. Here we go by the versions shown in pictures or stated. In this case I meant the legacy versions.

Yuber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunk: I'm pretty sure as OP with pictures of the Legacy characters should show that is the versions I am using. The way you write as "those are non canon" seems to suggest your new to battle forums. Here we go by the versions shown in pictures or stated. In this case I meant the legacy versions.

While I am new, I came to the conclusion that it is meant to be stated which version we are talking about. If you scroll to the top, you will see he has marked this with MCU for the marvel characters, while he has not for the MK characters.

Avatar image for s0n_of_d3adp00l
S0N_of_D3ADP00L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By S0N_of_D3ADP00L

Team MCU should take this handily.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunk: yes that is because the title can only have 60 characters, and typing Legacy in it is more than 60 characters allowed. However in the Battle Forum rules, it states to go by whatever version is shown if not specified. Future reference. Welcome to the vine and happy debating.