• 57 results
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nick_hero22

1. Storm (She doesn't have access to her abilities) 

2. Moon Knight (Unarmed) 

3. Ronin (Nunchucks) 

4. Bane (Unarmed) 

5. Daredevil (Billy Clubs) 

6. Batman (Standard Gear) 

7. Wolverine (Bone Claw) 
katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By katanalauncher

He would have have some trouble with 5 and 7.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

i think he clears it...

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at bane.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Storm. She flashes him than rips his eyes out when they are bugging out.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nick_hero22
@Gremlin From Kremlin
Why do you say that?
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Stops at Bane. 

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bucketz

and loses
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nick_hero22
@Cosmic_Falcon
You don't believe he can make it pass Bane.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wise Son
Ronin or Bane puts him down more then likely.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nick_hero22
@Wise Son
Why, In my opinion I would rank Liu Kang above Ronin and Bane.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wise Son
@nick_hero22: We are talking Clint Barton as Ronin? He's one of the most skillful fighters (both in H2H and marksmanship) in the MU as far as normies go. I don't think Lui has shown skills on par with his. I could be wrong, as I only stick to the games, but I don't see him getting past Clint if he has standard equipment. He might could sneak through if he gets lucky. Knowing Clint he'd just plunge the nun-chucks into Lui's eye sockets.   

Ohh and Bane broke the bat. Need I say more?

New Avengers #
New Avengers #
No Caption Provided

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nick_hero22
@Wise Son
I hope you know that Hand Ninjas are canon fodder, in the Shadowland arc a group of Hand Ninjas were defeated by a group of unarmed cops and Daredevil even stated they were canon fodders. The fight Ronin had with the Dark Avengers he had prep and took them by surprise. 
Liu Kang has defeated people who have a great deal of experience like Goro who also has superhuman strength and durability, Liu Kang has also defeated both Scorpion and Quan Chi at the same time both are highly skilled fighters. Liu Kang has defeated several highly skilled fighters more than Ronin or Bane has.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wise Son
@nick_hero22: I couldn't find better scans of Ronin. But you've no doubt seen Clint do some serious damage as Hawkeye. You know how skilled he is. You can't just say throw his experience and skill out the window. Clint and Bane. Clint in his stint with the Avengers has taken down so far greater fighters then Goro and Scorpion. Batman is a greater martial artist then Lui Kang and Bane broke him. I don't see how Lui is better then Bruce. Show me.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nick_hero22
@Wise Son
Who has Ronin tooken down in a one on one fight that was a better fighter than Scorpion or Goro? Bane had prep and Batman was almost about to fall out from being a exhausted. Goro was the Champion of Mortal Kombat for over 500 years, he has also crushed many rebellion and conquered many provinces for Shao Kahn. Goro by far has more experience than Ronin in combat, he even defeated the Great Kung Lao who was a Legendary Shaolin Monk. Scorpion is the most skilled ninja in his clan and he defeated Kung Lao, Nightwolf, Cyrax and Sektor at the same time, Sub Zero, and he even went h2h with Raiden. Liu Kang is a good enough fighter to given Batman a run for his money or stalemate him.
coolbeans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By coolbeans

It ends at Daredevil, possibly Bane.

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By --Anubis--

stops at 7 i think. Liu Kang is very underrated here on CV, he easily beat Kitana, a warrior with thousands of years of experience.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nick_hero22
@--Anubis--
I know right, Liu Kang is easily up their with the top tiers in the Marvel and DC Universe.
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By saiyan_earthling

He can clear it. The people who'll give him a hard time would be DD, Wayne n Logan.

Bruce27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bruce27

Liu could clear this, but I say he stops at Batman. But again Liu is really good and could clear this; most trouble would be DD, bats, Bane and Wolvie.

Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wise Son
@nick_hero22 said:
@Wise Son: Who has Ronin tooken down in a one on one fight that was a better fighter than Scorpion or Goro? Bane had prep and Batman was almost about to fall out from being a exhausted. Goro was the Champion of Mortal Kombat for over 500 years, he has also crushed many rebellion and conquered many provinces for Shao Kahn. Goro by far has more experience than Ronin in combat, he even defeated the Great Kung Lao who was a Legendary Shaolin Monk. Scorpion is the most skilled ninja in his clan and he defeated Kung Lao, Nightwolf, Cyrax and Sektor at the same time, Sub Zero, and he even went h2h with Raiden. Liu Kang is a good enough fighter to given Batman a run for his money or stalemate him.
I'm sorry man, whenever I think of Clint Barton I think Hawkeye. Ronin doesn't have decent appearances. I'm transposing what he's done as Hawkeye (with a different arsenal) onto Ronin. That's not how it works. His whole way of attacking changed. I think if Clint was Hawkeye it would make a HUGE difference but as it is Ronin (based off of canon evidence I've found) might get put down. How strong is Goro? With enough venom Bane could meet him blow for blow. From what I remember Goro was relatively stupid. Bane is far from it. He's outsmarted the Bat. Lui Kang isn't a strategic genius from what I remember so with any real prep Bane would win. Besides Goro is a tank, you don't have to be skilled to mow down a province of farmers if you're a tank. Bane killed Judomaster and has gone toe to toe with a bunch of relatively skilled "street" level foes. Ohh and Goro gets put down if Clint has standard equipment (Hawkeye stuff). He's dealt with worse.

I though him beating Kung Lao was PIS. A crappy plot device. I'm a huge Scorpion fan but that could have been PIS too. Ed Boon is a huge Scorpion fan boy (for obvious reasons), I wouldn't put it past him to make his favorite character look good. Don't know which incident you're talking about. Was this Scorpion in hell fire mode or whatever you call it because that makes a difference? Raiden should beat just about anyone in the MKU IMO. He's a former elder god who's lived for centuries. He should have better showings. Liu Kang is not on Batman's level. Bats supposingly a master of all fighting styles and his beaten or been trained by top tier names. What about Lui?

To be honest with you this is why I don't like cross genre battles. It's hard to compare them. Video Games vs Comics. Anime vs Comics. Even when characters from vastly different universes who are in the same genre become hard to compare. Someone always ends up getting the shaft. Especially if a certain genre doesn't write their character the way they should be written. Marvel's Champion should be dang near unstoppable in H2H but he gets tossed around like nothing. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything it's just something that bugs me. Don't get offended by it please.
9th Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By 9th Wonder

He won't even make it to Barton because he won't beat Storm h2h.

9th Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By 9th Wonder
@saiyan_earthling said:
He can clear it. The people who'll give him a hard time would be DD, Wayne n Logan.
Hard time my ass.DD,Wayne,and Logan would wipe the floor with Lui Kang.
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By saiyan_earthling
@9th Wonder said:
@saiyan_earthling said:
Liu Kang isn't so weak that DD, Bruce and Logan should hold back. He's fought not only people who are tougher and better than him, but he's fought monsters, superhumans and defeated Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung and Shinnok, who is an Elder God besides Raiden. Liu has won the Mortal Kombat tournaments 4 times in a row.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock
@9th Wonder said:
Storm isn't that good. You should give Liu Kang more credit than that. 
Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can clear it. He would have a hell of a time with Daredevil, Ronin and possible Wayne. 

Lui kang's arsenal of moves is enough to make him victorious. The flying kick is great life saver when someone keeps wailing on you with cheap-ass moves(Freakin annoying teleport punches) 

The bicycle kick is a just plain mean when finishing up a 27 hit combo. 

The fireballs are very useful(Some dude on Xbox live tore me up on a round doing 14 hit combo that chained high fireball, low fireball, high fireball all three back to back as the finishers to the combo. It was impressive and embarassing for me. All you hear over the mic is "What the hell was that? What the $%^! did he just do?" Wait wait Do that again!")

I was thinking about Bane but Lui Kang does have xperience fighting people like him such as Goro so Bane would not be an easy match but Lui can beat him. Bicycle kicks wouldn't work with him, though.

Technically Lui Kang is the Mortal Kambat's version of Iron Fist................ well a Bruce Lee sounding Iron Fist that shoots Bruce Lee hadookens.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nick_hero22
@Wise Son
Goro has superhuman strength that allows him to tear apart normal people with his bear hands, Liu Kang is easily on par with Batman. Liu Kang has defeated characters that I don't see Batman winning against unless he had prep such as Ermac, Shang Tsung, & Shao Kahn. Goro beating the Great Kung Lao isn't a plot device Goro is a skilled fighter. Liu Kang is a top tier fighter even though he hasn't mastered all the martial arts that Batman, the number of martial arts that Batman has mastered is irrelevant it's how effective that they are used. Liu Kang has defeated a Emperor who has lived for over 10,000 and has a great deal of mastery of Black Magic, Shao Kahn has one shotted both Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade. Shang Tsung who is a 1000 years of age and has a great deal of mastery of Black Magic along with have a degree of Pyrokinesis, Shang Tsung constantly absorbs the souls of warriors that are defeated in the Mortal Kombat which only add on to his experience in combat and has hosted the Mortal Kombat tournament 9 times in a row. Ermac who is a legion of dead warrior who has telekinesis. Kitana who is 10,000 years old and has shown to beat a skilled fighter in the story mode. Quan Chi and Scorpion both are skilled fighter and have a wide varitey of abilities. Goro who was the Champion of Mortal Kombat for 500 years and killed the Great Kung Lao.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By karrob

I see Bane or DD being his last stop

Avatar image for marvelrules2011
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By marvelrules2011

Lui kang clears the gaunlet

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Wolverine stops him.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By progenitorigin

Stops at Batman, IMO, or if he were to pull out the win there somehow, definitely stops at Wolverine, if Wolverine is written properly.
Bruce27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bruce27
@9th Wonder said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

Each of those fighters could beat Liu, but wiping the floor is a bit over did. Liu is very good himself and could see his level up there somewhere with those three.
capcom95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By capcom95

liu kang clears it...

Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:
@Gremlin From Kremlin: Why do you say that?
Because he is physically stronger
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Matezoide2

stops at Bane or Daredevil

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nick_hero22
@Gremlin From Kremlin
Debatable, Liu Kang punched a hole in Shao Kahn's chest and he is durable enough to laugh off Raiden's best attacks.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cascadeking09
@Wise Son said:
Ronin or Bane puts him down more then likely.
This
@Wise Son said:
@nick_hero22: We are talking Clint Barton as Ronin? He's one of the most skillful fighters (both in H2H and marksmanship) in the MU as far as normies go. I don't think Lui has shown skills on par with his. I could be wrong, as I only stick to the games, but I don't see him getting past Clint if he has standard equipment. He might could sneak through if he gets lucky. Knowing Clint he'd just plunge the nun-chucks into Lui's eye sockets.   

Ohh and Bane broke the bat. Need I say more?

New Avengers #
New Avengers #
No Caption Provided

What's the second from?
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nick_hero22
@Matezoide
Proof? I don't know why but I love debating with you even though sometimes I'm wrong about things I still enjoy it.
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:
@Gremlin From Kremlin: Debatable, Liu Kang punched a hole in Shao Kahn's chest and he is durable enough to laugh off Raiden's best attacks.
Well, Bane is physically stronger than Batman, who is able to lift 500 kg and he shattered a brick wall by a person that he punched.
Raiden's best attacks? Proof on that?
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nick_hero22
@Gremlin From Kremlin
The characters in Mortal Kombat have above average durability, Raiden was able to one shots Mileena with a causal bolt. 

One shots Mileena, I don't see Bane tanking a attack like that. 

Shao Kahn laughing off Raiden attacks while he was enhanced 

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By daak1212

Clear, Kang has powers

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Stronger

@saiyan_earthling said:

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Stronger

@9th Wonder said:

This is the biggest shit I have seen in a long time:PPPhaahahhahahha

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By nick_hero22

bump

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By nick_hero22

bump

I see Liu Kang stopping at Daredevil or at Bane

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Liu Kang stomps easy.... He beat Shao Kohn and Shang Sung that would mop the floor with Daredevil and Bane both then steal their souls...=))

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By nick_hero22

@TERMINATORXX said:

Liu Kang stomps easy.... He beat Shao Kohn and Shang Sung that would mop the floor with Daredevil and Bane both then steal their souls...=))

I agree that Liu Kang is a very skilled fighter, but Shang Tsung and Shao Khan are lacking in the feats department. I don't see him making it pass Bane, who is a highly formidable combatant and has superior strength and durability.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@nick_hero22 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

I agree that Liu Kang is a very skilled fighter, but Shang Tsung and Shao Khan are lacking in the feats department. I don't see him making it pass Bane, who is a highly formidable combatant and has superior strength and durability.

The only thing impressive about bane is his strength... his figting skills are not all that great.

Liu Kang 8/10

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By nick_hero22

@TERMINATORXX said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

The only thing impressive about bane is his strength... his figting skills are not all that great.

Liu Kang 8/10

Bane has regularly given Batman hard fights and has been able to easily get the upperhand against Nightwing twice, he happens to be very skilled based off what I have seen.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@factchecker900 said:

@TERMINATORXX: your retarded

you're flagged for insulting.

Goodbye.