Lion-Mane vs Rhino

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By whacknasty

Another animal themed match up to start off the day... 2 scenarios... 

1 - Lion-Mane is in his post-Crisis state, and is enraged by comments Rhino made saying he would off the lions at the Central Park Zoo so he could use the space for a neat hang out/super base.  The two begin in the middle of the park, 20yds apart.  Morals apply, win by ko or incapacitation, no bfr. 

2 - Lion-Mane is in his pre-Crisis shape, where he would go toe to toe with Hawkman on occasion.  This is the Rhino (  R.H.I.N.O.) from the Ultimate Universe.  They begin on the front lawn of Wayne Manor, with Alfred prepared to put down whomever remotely looks like attempting to leave the battle...  So, no bfr, bloodlust for both, win by death only...  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Rhino
Ultimate Rhino
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian

1. Rhino
2. Rhino

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By whacknasty
@Nobody: hmm...well, Lion-Mane pre crisis (on his page here anyway) is stated to be able to make force fields and vacuum fields...and had strength enough to ko Hawkman.  Not a challenge to Rhino at all? Rhino isnt a 100 class now, is he (I havent read anything with Rhino in it for years now...)?
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4  Edited By The_Martian
@whacknasty:  Having the strength to KO Hawkman isn't saying much.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By whacknasty
@Nobody: Lol, good point.  I guess I let nostalgia and wings cloud my judgement on that one...
Gennadius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gennadius

I think Rhino I know its the ultimate one but imaging Rhino Immedialty after the gauntlet event fighting Lion-mane he would so crush him XD.