• 194 results
Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Urbs

@Static Shock: You always seem so serious here.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102  Edited By Static Shock

@Urbs said:

@Static Shock: You always seem so serious here.

Really? How so?

Pyro_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By Pyro_Jack

Superman wins.

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Urbs

@Static Shock: I don't know, i just always seem to see you as doing serious things. You debate seriously, you explain rules seriously, and you seem like the most serious moderator. It's kinda a good thing because you're a good worker. I've just never seen you 'chill' before. As i said, it's a good thing.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Pyro_Jack said:

Superman wins.

Based on what?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Static Shock

@Urbs said:

@Static Shock: I don't know, i just always seem to see you as doing serious things. You debate seriously, you explain rules seriously, and you seem like the most serious moderator. It's kinda a good thing because you're a good worker. I've just never seen you 'chill' before. As i said, it's a good thing.

Oh, okay. I guess you can say that I take the moderator thing seriously. I like the responsibility. Debating is something I always take seriously. I'm an argumentative person. LOL.

But, the sarcastic part of my personality is more prevalent outside of the boards. People here are more likely to take offensive to it here than out there.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Sherlock

@Ferro Vida said:

@Pyro_Jack said:

Superman wins.

Based on what?

My thoughts eaxactly

I was absolutely serious

Pyro_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Pyro_Jack

@Ferro Vida: Link is not agile enough to dodge Superman attacks, he has magic, arrows and a boomerang, but supperman could resist his magic and destroy the others using heat vision. Superman is still resistant and strong in this battle, he just doesn't have the same speed, and yet, I'd say he'd still be faster than Link. Also, flight and heat vision would give Superman a great advantage

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#109  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Ferro Vida said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@notquitevarsity said:

Link has NEVER faced anything that even compares to Supes. Bloodlusted Supes is on a different level.

Why does this mean he can't win now? Superman has never faced someone like Link either.

What exactly what Link fall under? A character that depending on what magic and gear he has can either be a planetary level character [with Din's fire] or can be taken out by Batman?

He has unlimited magic and all of his gear. What do you think?

@Dex_Starr said:

Superman has been slowed down here, so who says he can touch Link? Light arrows, at least in Wind Waker, become energy once they are fired (Link can deflect them with his mirror shield). Can his super breath turn back an energy attack?

Yes, it can

Can you show this happening?

@Dex_Starr said:

The magic shield activated instantly. Even if Link is stunned, he will be back on his feet by the time Superman gets close enough to throw him into the sun. If Superman does rip up a huge tract of land and throw it into the sun then Link can easily jump off it and use Roc's cape and the deku leaf to land safely.

Prove it.

Honestly this is a bit of a Gray Area, there isn't any proof that Supes could bust through NL but there isn't anything to suggest NL could stop Supes either since it doesn't have feats. 2 of the 3 Goddesess, Din and Farore, had incredible power when they created the Planet and all life, the only thing Naryru did was give them knowledge. So it's hard to tell how effective NL would be.

Still, Supes could easily create a dome of solid ice to surround Link. He could stay inside with NL but wouldn't be able to land any offense. He could teleport away with the Ocarina but he'd technically BFR himself from the battle.

All three of them were Goddesses, and they have always been treated as equals in LoZ mythos (except in OoS and OoA, where Nayru was the Oracle of Secrets), so there is no reason to think that her power would be any less then the others. He could break out of the ice with either the megaton hammer or fire arrows.

So again, what do you classify Link under? A character with magic? Supes has beaten numerous magic based foes. A character with unlimited magic? That doesn't mean much if the character's magic isn't; very formidable.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6725/conduit7uk5.jpg

In this scan he blows Conduit back and his breath is colliding with his energy shield.

Energy is still physical. If Link shot a light arrow through a wall does it go through it? Why would it go through a thick sheet of ice?

And if light arrows are purely energy they probably won't do much damage to Supes anyway, regardless of them being magic or not.

I don't recall them once stating they were equals in power. Even if they are, Din and Farore had feats, Nayru didn't, we don't know how strong NL is and if it would hold up against Supes.

He wouldn't be able to through several miles of thick ice with the megaton hammer, fire arrows or the Golden Gauntlets. He'll most likely suffocate or freeze to death before he got out.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Pyro_Jack said:

@Ferro Vida: Link is not agile enough to dodge Superman attacks, he has magic, arrows and a boomerang, but supperman could resist his magic and destroy the others using heat vision. Superman is still resistant and strong in this battle, he just doesn't have the same speed, and yet, I'd say he'd still be faster than Link. Also, flight and heat vision would give Superman a great advantage

Also on top of that, even if Link could shield from Heat Vision [which he could only do with NL since the mirror shield wouldn't completely cover his body] Link wouldn't be able to get NL up fast enough. This fight states that Superman's flight and reaction time are reduced, not the speed of his heat vision, which was shown reaching the moon in seconds.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Dex_Starr: Light arrows become light. Show Superman pushing back light, please. 

Again, it's light. And it has been shown to destroy Link's enemies with a single hit. The only one who this isn't true for Ganon, who is a powerful magician and can only be beaten by the master sword. In theory the light arrow would pass through ice as long as light could pass through it. 

Please prove this. Light arrows have been shown to pierce through armour, so why would they not also go through natural defenses? 

This is based on how impressive you consider creating knowledge to be. I mean, knowledge did not exist prior to this. She created an abstract concept. And the tri-force of wisdom is treated with equal importance to the tri-force of courage (Nayru) and the tri-force of power (Din). 

A single fire arrow was able to extinguish Ice Ring Island. The megaton hammer could destroy massive stone blocks like they were nothing. Link could also use the harp of ages or the staff of seasons to escape. And I would like you to show me Superman making several miles of ice. Especially when he is less then a mile away from Link. 

@Pyro_Jack said:

He is agile enough to dodge the melee attacks of an enemy who does not have super speed. Superman is vulnerable to magic. 

@Dex_Starr said:

@Pyro_Jack said:

Also on top of that, even if Link could shield from Heat Vision [which he could only do with NL since the mirror shield wouldn't completely cover his body] Link wouldn't be able to get NL up fast enough. This fight states that Superman's flight and reaction time are reduced, not the speed of his heat vision, which was shown reaching the moon in seconds.

Again, the magic armour from Wind Waker activated instantly. And AGAIN, Superman's reaction time would have to be reduced if his movement speed is reduced. Even if it wasn't, his body would not be able to keep up with his mind. He would comprehend Link's attacks, but he could not move his body to react to them. 
Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Urbs

@Static Shock: Yo, you're just being yourself, nothing wrong with that unless you're taking it to an extreme. that's just my opinion though.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Ferro Vida:

Light arrows become light. Show Superman pushing back light, please.

Again, it's light. And it has been shown to destroy Link's enemies with a single hit. The only one who this isn't true for Ganon, who is a powerful magician and can only be beaten by the master sword. In theory the light arrow would pass through ice as long as light could pass through it.

Please prove this. Light arrows have been shown to pierce through armour, so why would they not also go through natural defenses?

This is based on how impressive you consider creating knowledge to be. I mean, knowledge did not exist prior to this. She created an abstract concept. And the tri-force of wisdom is treated with equal importance to the tri-force of courage (Nayru) and the tri-force of power (Din).

A single fire arrow was able to extinguish Ice Ring Island. The megaton hammer could destroy massive stone blocks like they were nothing. Link could also use the harp of ages or the staff of seasons to escape. And I would like you to show me Superman making several miles of ice. Especially when he is less then a mile away from Link.

You asked for energy, I showed you energy, now you're asking for light? Light is energy.

It's been shown to destroy Link's enemies with a single hit, that doesn't apply to Supes. In theory light can't go through a wall, then it won't be able to go through a thick sheet of ice.

And there's nothing to suggest that Light Arrows would even harm Supes anyway. You're might try to pull the magic card, but unless you can prove that the light arrows are similar to magic based attacks that Supes has withstood, then there not going to help much.

Maybe I should clarify, I'm not arguing on the Goddesses being equal in status, I'm arguing on how formidable they would be in an actual fight and so far Din and Farore should [in theory as you put it] be more formidable in combat. Of course this is all specualtive since we've never seen them fight.

Staff of seasons? I'm sorry it's been 11 years now but you wouldn't be tlaking about the Rod of Seasons would you? Because if I recall that, it only has certain effects which vary on what season it is. You'd have to prove that it, or the Harp [because I never played OoA only seasons] can teleport Link out without being far enough to be considered BFR.

I'd have to look for that but I have something better

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Superman/Supermanicebreatheact845.jpg

Superman's breath is powerful enough to restrain Bizzaro, which means Link has absolutely no chance of breaking through it.

@Ferro Vida said:

s
Again, the magic armour from Wind Waker activated instantly. And AGAIN, Superman's reaction time would have to be reduced if his movement speed is reduced. Even if it wasn't, his body would not be able to keep up with his mind. He would comprehend Link's attacks, but he could not move his body to react to them.

Ok..I'm pretty sure I was talking about NL, and not magic armor but again, you'd have to prove that the armor could withstand temperatures many times hotter than the sun, or that it could prevent Link from suffocating.

Again, the speed of his heat vision has nothing to do with his reaction time, it has to do with how fast heat vision goes from his eyes to his target, that hasn't been reduced and that was fast enough to reach the moon in seconds. I can't react to a bullet, it doesn't mean I can't pull the trigger and fire a gun,.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Dex_Starr: Light is energy, but the Conduit's force field is not the same as light. Or magic, unless I'm missing something. 

Why does that not apply to Supes? If light can pass through ice then so can light arrows. 

How would you suggest I prove that? Supes has been hurt by magic. Link is using combat magic that is powerful enough to destroy beings with a single strike. Superman's resistance does not extend to magic, so there is no reason to think that Link's magic would not be effective. 

Nayru's Love isn't used for offense, it is used for defense. If the three Goddesses are equal then it stands to reason that their respective magics are equally powerful. 

My mistake, you are correct. It is the Rod of Seasons. Regardless, the Rod and the Harp don't actually physically move him. By changing the season to summer he increases the power of the sun, which melts ice. Granted, that might increase Superman's strength, but I don't see that mattering since one hit without magic armour up would end this fight. The Harp can let him travel through time without actually physically moving, so he could go back in time to before Superman used his ice breath, or into the future after the ice had melted. 

That doesn't really prove anything here, since every weapon Link has at his disposal is magic. Bizarro is not magic. Fire arrows are magic, which thus lets them melt ice. The megaton hammer is magic, which lets it destroy massive stone blocks like they are nothing. 

Magic armour is the equivalent of Nayru's love in Wind Waker. It protected Link from all physical harm, including fire, ice, and explosions. Or if we go with Nayru's Love instead it has the power of a Goddess, so I doubt that Superman can get through it. 

You said that his reaction speed was not reduced. I pointed out why that doesn't make sense.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Ferro Vida said:

@Dex_Starr: Light is energy, but the Conduit's force field is not the same as light. Or magic, unless I'm missing something. Why does that not apply to Supes? If light can pass through ice then so can light arrows.

That makes absolutely no sense. If Conduit's force field is energy, and Link's light arrow's are energy, then they're both energy and can't pass through solid objects without sufficient concussive force, in this case Link's weaponry lacks. And again light can't pass through a thicker sheet of ice, just like it can't pass through a wall.

@Ferro Vida said:

Supes has been hurt by magic. Link is using combat magic that is powerful enough to destroy beings with a single strike. Superman's resistance does not extend to magic, so there is no reason to think that Link's magic would not be effective.

Superman has been hurt by magic, that doesn't mean all magic would damage him to a siginificant degree. Captain Marvel for example has hit Supes full force with magical lightning, you'd have to prove that light arrows can deliver similar force.

Here's a better example. If Link's arrows were physical they'd do more damage then a magical energy attack. Amazon weaponry has been able to cut through Superman like butter because their physical items with magical property. If Light arrows are purely energy, they'd have to pack enough of a punch to harm Supes. If they were physical, they;d have a better chance of harming Supes but would have less of a chance of getting through his super breath, because their physical they can be knocked out of air with gust of wind.

Nayru's Love isn't used for offense, it is used for defense. If the three Goddesses are equal then it stands to reason that their respective magics are equally powerful.

I'm aware, I'm arguing on what's more convential for battle. Farore being able to create life or in the game being able to heal Link is conventional. Din being able to create the planet or produce a powerful attack is conventional. Nayru giving knowledge to Hyrule, isn't conventional for battle. Neither is the force field Link uses, since there's no proof that it could stand it up to what Supes could dish out.

My mistake, you are correct. It is the Rod of Seasons. Regardless, the Rod and the Harp don't actually physically move him. By changing the season to summer he increases the power of the sun, which melts ice. Granted, that might increase Superman's strength, but I don't see that mattering since one hit without magic armour up would end this fight. The Harp can let him travel through time without actually physically moving, so he could go back in time to before Superman used his ice breath, or into the future after the ice had melted.

Ok...I don't know if moving into the future or past would be considered self BFR or not. It makes sense but how exactly would moving through time help him? If he moves to the past Supes would end up ice breathing him again, if he moves far enough into the future to where the ice melted, that would probably be considered a loss for Link since Supes would probably have left the planet by then and Link would technically be incapacitated between then and whatever future point he goes to. Unless Supes decides to wait for him in which case he can throw down another lair of ice.

That doesn't really prove anything here, since every weapon Link has at his disposal is magic. Bizarro is not magic. Fire arrows are magic, which thus lets them melt ice. The megaton hammer is magic, which lets it destroy massive stone blocks like they are nothing.

Superman is vulnerable to magic, the ice from his arctic breath isn't. Does magic Fire burn through regular ice faster then regular fire does? Prove this.

Magic armour is the equivalent of Nayru's love in Wind Waker. It protected Link from all physical harm, including fire, ice, and explosions. Or if we go with Nayru's Love instead it has the power of a Goddess, so I doubt that Superman can get through it.

Well...were obviously not going to agree on weather Supes can shatter NL or Magic armor or not. This scenario says the planet can't be destroyed but that doesn't mean Supes can't go under Link, lift whatever land mass he's on and chuck it into space either.

You said that his reaction speed was not reduced. I pointed out why that doesn't make sense.

I said this

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Dex_Starr said:

That makes absolutely no sense. If Conduit's force field is energy, and Link's light arrow's are energy, then they're both energy and can't pass through solid objects without sufficient concussive force, in this case Link's weaponry lacks. And again light can't pass through a thicker sheet of ice, just like it can't pass through a wall.

You can't possibly believe that all types of energy are essentially identical. Kinetic energy =/= heat energy. Heat energy =/= light energy. Physical energy =/=  magical energy. If someone can see through to the other side of a sheet of ice, then light can pass through ice. Ergo, light arrows that are energy would pass through ice. 

You can choose to disregard this, as it comes from a wiki, but this is information on the Light Arrows from the Zeldapedia: 

"Anything that is hit by a Light Arrow, except for bosses, is instantly killed, transforming into light and disappearing, even if the arrow does not hit a weak spot. Light 
 Arrows also pierce through any defenses the opponent might have, including Darknut shields and armor. It is also possible to hit two or more opponents with one arrow." 

If an opponent is sufficiently powerful then they would only be stunned by a light arrow. Even if that is all that happens to Superman, it would still affect him. Then again, it is also possible that that is only true for those in possession of a powerful magical item (like the tri-force of courage, wisdom, or power). Also, if said arrow can pierce through armour and shields, or any defenses the opponent might have, that would suggest that they pierce through stone or ice. This is supported by the way they are treated in Super Smash Bros Brawl (they can be evaded, but not blocked. They also move at the speed of light). 

@Dex_Starr said:

Superman has been hurt by magic, that doesn't mean all magic would damage him to a siginificant degree. Captain Marvel for example has hit Supes full force with magical lightning, you'd have to prove that light arrows can deliver similar force.

Here's a better example. If Link's arrows were physical they'd do more damage then a magical energy attack. Amazon weaponry has been able to cut through Superman like butter because their physical items with magical property. If Light arrows are purely energy, they'd have to pack enough of a punch to harm Supes. If they were physical, they;d have a better chance of harming Supes but would have less of a chance of getting through his super breath, because their physical they can be knocked out of air with gust of wind.

So fire and ice arrows and Link's swords would be able to hurt Superman, then. 

@Dex_Starr said:

I'm aware, I'm arguing on what's more convential for battle. Farore being able to create life or in the game being able to heal Link is conventional. Din being able to create the planet or produce a powerful attack is conventional. Nayru giving knowledge to Hyrule, isn't conventional for battle. Neither is the force field Link uses, since there's no proof that it could stand it up to what Supes could dish out.

I fail to see the point you are trying to make. First, if Din created the planet then Nayru would have created knowledge for the whole planet, not just Hyrule. Second, I know more about the Magic Armour, thus why I keep bringing that up. Either way, the magic armour protects Link from all damage as long as he has magic. Nayru's love is still magic from a Goddess, just like Farore's wind and Din's fire. There is no reason to think it is any lesser then the gifts of the other Goddesses. And to clarify, she did not create knowledge, she created the laws of the universe and magic. That's a bit more impressive, I think. 

@Dex_Starr said:

Ok...I don't know if moving into the future or past would be considered self BFR or not. It makes sense but how exactly would moving through time help him? If he moves to the past Supes would end up ice breathing him again, if he moves far enough into the future to where the ice melted, that would probably be considered a loss for Link since Supes would probably have left the planet by then and Link would technically be incapacitated between then and whatever future point he goes to. Unless Supes decides to wait for him in which case he can throw down another lair of ice.

Hold up hold up hold up. Link using the Ocarina to teleport away counts as a loss for him, but Superman flying away of his own accord still counts as a loss for Link? Link would not be incapacitated. It would be like a few seconds had passed for Link, so I fail to see how that would incapacitate him if he went far enough in the future that the ice had melted. And you STILL haven't proven that Superman can make ice a mile thick. 

@Dex_Starr said:

Superman is vulnerable to magic, the ice from his arctic breath isn't. Does magic Fire burn through regular ice faster then regular fire does? Prove this.

Fire arrows can easily and instantly melt through ice that is several feet thick, as can Din's fire. 

@Dex_Starr said:

Well...were obviously not going to agree on weather Supes can shatter NL or Magic armor or not. This scenario says the planet can't be destroyed but that doesn't mean Supes can't go under Link, lift whatever land mass he's on and chuck it into space either.

Actually, the planet being indestructible would mean that he cannot damage the planet, which tunnelling or ripping up a land mass would require.  

@Dex_Starr said:

I said this

My mistake. However, with normal reaction time it would take Superman the same amount of time to fire his heat vision as it would take link to activate his magic armour. By the time the heat vision actually reached him he would be protected.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Sherlock
@Dex_Starr: I would like to point out a weak part in your plan,ice is frozen liquid.Pretty much common knowledge.Where is Superman getting all the moisture from to make a mile long sheet of ice?Thats a lot of water to move to one place.This strategy is impossible and i mean that literally.
Id also like to add that Link has several swords in his arsenal that can perform ranged magical attacks as well as his magical bows and arrows.He can also use the four sword to make four copies of himself (All with the same gear and abilities) so in effect Superman wont be fighting 1 opponent but 4.He also has an assortment of bracelets and guantlets that grant him super strength.Lets not forget here that Link is a Master Swordsman is very quick and agile as well as having three different means of invulnerablity that i can think of off the top of my head.
So you have 4 invulnerable warriors with super strength magical weapons and indestructible(And reflective) shields,up against 1 guy with martial arts training,and a weakness to magic (By weakness i mean he isnt immune to it).His only real asset here is his super breath and flight.His flight is pretty useless since Link as a metric crap ton of ranged attacks and he can only fly at 70 MPH and as anyone who has ever played chicken can tell you thats not very fast. Now as for super breath.First of all this is not the most common tactic for Superman and nothing in the OP said this battle wasnt in character (Bloodlusted does not mean out of character) If its not within bloodlusted Supermans character to use super breath right out of the get go (And its not) then he wont.Second Link again has 3 different methods of invulnerability as well as a shield that can absorb cold and a mask that ups his cold resistance.
Now i already countered your sheet of ice theory but ill repeat it all the same.Ice cant exist without moisture of some kind so if Supes doenst have enough moisture to make that much ice then he is SOL.

;-)
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Sherlock:Well...even without ice Supes can still create hurricanes which Link really wouldn't have a defense against, even with if he was invincible that wouldn't stop him from getting blown out of orbit or to the other side of the planet. I remember Link had a pair of boots that let him sink in water but that wouldn't stop him from getting blown away from a mach 5 hurricane.

And if Link's victoriy is really dependant on Superman not using his breath because of morals then I think I'm done here since this is too one sided in Link's favor. I understand the OP wanted to make this a fair fight but he didn't strike the right balance.

Link being a master swordsman also depends on the incarnation, the OP stated that Link has all of his weapons and magic and unlimited magic from all games. Not that this was every incarnation of Link rolled up into one. Skyward Sword Link actually trained to be a Knight. Ocarina of Time Link never held a sword before the start of Ocarina of Time, Windwaker Link was able to learn more advanced sword techniques. So again it varies since Link is almost never the same character.

Finally Link's methods of invunerability [as you put it] are speculative at best. There lacking in the feat department and they've never shown anything to suggest they can withstand a hit from Supes, or an attack that's magnitudes hotter than the sun is. If I also recall [and you can correct me if I'm wrong] NL and the magic armor from Wind Waker don't protect link from high falls or lava. Gameplay mechanics, but there isn't anything else to go off of.

@Ferro Vida:

I wasn't going to bump this but maybe a better fight would be who'd last longer between Supes playing Wand of Gamelon and Link playing Superman 64.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Dex_Starr said:

@Ferro Vida:

I wasn't going to bump this but maybe a better fight would be who'd last longer between Supes playing Wand of Gamelon and Link playing Superman 64.

I think they would call a truce and team up to whack the developers.
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@Dex_Starr said:

@Ferro Vida:

Supes would last longer. Superman 64 was awful.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Sherlock
@GrandSymbiote94: So was wand of gamelon believe you me

@Dex_Starr
I really dont have a counter for a hurricane though my point about it being out of character for Clark still stands.Also i never said i was going to play fair ;-)
This is true though in MM Link was considered a master swordsman and that was right after OOT
I would need to check into falling and lava since i dont really use the invulnerability perks in game.I dont usually get hit anyway so they seemed redundant to me
@Ferro Vida
Did you post that you had a 3DS?What games do you have?Also i should totally add you
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Sherlock: @Ferro Vida: Checkmate

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#123  Edited By Erik

Does Link get time to play a tune and go back to a time before he is absolutely f**ked?

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Sherlock
@Dex_Starr said:

FVCK YOU!Thats not even fair theres no way i could find a video that bad for Clark.The worst thing i can think of is the 64 game or that stupid souldja boy song

Well heres this anyway

@Erik: Who asked you anyway?
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Sherlock:

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Sherlock
@Dex_Starr: I hate you
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Sherlock said:

@Ferro Vida: Did you post that you had a 3DS?What games do you have?Also i should totally add you
Cool, you can be my first friend! So far I only have pokemon Gold, Ocarina, and Kid Icarus. You? Also, how do you add people?  

@Dex_Starr said:

That is fantastic on so many levels. LET'S SEE SUPERMAN DANCE LIKE DAT SHITE.
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#128  Edited By dernman

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#129  Edited By dernman

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Silver2467
@Dex_Starr said:

@Sherlock:

ROFLOL.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Erik

@Sherlock said:

@Erik: Who asked you anyway?

LOL who asked me what? That does not make any sense as a reply to my post.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Sherlock
@Erik: I didnt like your post so i said who asked you.In that way it does make sense ;-)
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Sherlock
@Ferro Vida: Not sure how you add people but ill figure it out
I have RE Mercenaries and Revelations Street Fighter 4 DOA Dimensions and OOT
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Erik

@Sherlock said:

@Erik: I didnt like your post so i said who asked you.In that way it does make sense ;-)

Even then, no.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Sherlock
@Erik said:

@Sherlock said:

Even then, no.

How so?It makes sense in my mind though i will admit if im wrong
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Erik

@Sherlock said:

@Erik said:

@Sherlock said:

Even then, no.

You should just save us time and admit it then. ;)

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Sherlock
@Erik said:

@Sherlock said:

@Erik said:

@Sherlock said:

Even then, no.

Who asked you anyway? ;-) Now that makes no sense
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Erik

@Sherlock said:

@Erik said:

@Sherlock said:

@Erik said:

@Sherlock said:

Even then, no.

I am not sure where I lost you. You asked me how that does not make sense and then went on to claim you will admit if you are wrong. I stated you should just save both of us the time and admit it now, indicating that I do not wish to explain to you how you are wrong.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Sherlock
@Erik said:

@Sherlock said:

@Erik said:

@Sherlock said:

@Erik said:

@Sherlock said:

Even then, no.

I am not sure where I lost you. You asked me how that does not make sense and then went on to claim you will admit if you are wrong. I stated you should just save both of us the time and admit it now, indicating that I do not wish to explain to you how you are wrong.

I got that i just had no intention of ever admitting i was wrong
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Erik

@Sherlock said:

Ah you vicious man.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Sherlock
@Erik said:

@Sherlock said:

Ah you vicious man.

Id say i try but really it comes naturally
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Ferro Vida

You two make me smile xD

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Superman immune to magicks outside his own universe, or is that a general rule? If not, then he should take this with little to no effort. If so, then he'll probably have one hell of time getting smacked about by Link.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Ferro Vida
@The_Mayhem_Theory: Magic is magic. There's not reason to think he wouldn't be affected by magic from a different universe.
jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#145  Edited By jobiwankenobi

It depends on which Link it is. If I recall Superman is vulnerable to magic.

Majora's Mask Link could become the fierce deity and hit Superman with a magic blast.

Skyward Sword Link could Skyward Strike him.

A Link to the Past or Link's Awakening could just sprinkle magic powder on him.

Oot could hit him with Din's Fire or put on Nayru's Love, which might hurt Superman if he touches it.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By greenteaforme

Link can use magical sword attacks to hurt Superman. He also has spells at his disposal. But "morals off"...no.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By blackadamFTW

Supes.

Avatar image for spectreswrath01
SpectresWrath01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By SpectresWrath01

@Ferro Vida said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory: Magic is magic. There's not reason to think he wouldn't be affected by magic from a different universe.

Actually that would explain Prime being immune to Magic but your correct. As far as I know Magic hurts Superman.

hermankeson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By hermankeson

Link is obviously fated to one day aquire all 3 triforces, and becomming omnipotent. However normal Link is just a human wtf.. Only reason he has beaten ganondorf is because he is evils bane.

bonesboy08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By bonesboy08

goes intangible through shield morals on grabs spinal cord and paralyzes him from the neck down because that isn't killing it is just morbid...with it off take a pick of vital organs he steals I think with the way stem cells are going supes could have another kidney (not that he needs another one, and it would be weaker and couldn't keep with his any how)