#1 Posted by Clantern (666 posts) - - Show Bio

This has to be a really close one with stealth and all, but with all Links arsenal, i'm not too sure.

I'm going to say link, as in ssbm he seems so agile, and with that naures (SP) magic he can put up a barrier that magic can't go through, so i doubt bullet's could, but then again, solid snake mgiht outsmart him.. ugh it's so hard... i guess we'll find out the answer in brawl ah?

but for now, please post on who would win.

#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Clantern says:

"This has to be a really close one with stealth and all, but with all Links arsenal, i'm not too sure.I'm going to say link, as in ssbm he seems so agile, and with that naures (SP) magic he can put up a barrier that magic can't go through, so i doubt bullet's could, but then again, solid snake mgiht outsmart him.. ugh it's so hard... i guess we'll find out the answer in brawl ah?but for now, please post on who would win."

Nayru's love saves him. He's invincible with it, and then a Light Arrow and Snake is gone. Or Din's Fire, lol.

#3 Posted by Clantern (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah i suppose your right, but snake is more realistic and all those item's acctuallly slow him down because he hasn't got 'hammer space' like link, but if he did i guess he would be much more quicker, and he would set C4 all over the place, or trip wires or use stealth or the bandanna. What about then?

#4 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Err, i think Link easily he has too many weapons. Plus i think maybe his Hylian shield could block bullets maybe.

But then if Snake has unlimited ammo and he caught Link off-guard it would be close.

Good fight, but i'd say Link

#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

This is close. The tripwires could work, but if Link does cast Din's Fire, they'd all go off....so yeah.....let's not forget Wolf Link. That would be brutal.....

#6 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but don't forget Epona either, he might be able to distract Snake with Epona riding away (she'd probably get shot, but at least Link would then have the advantage) then Link fires an arrow right in his face!

#7 Posted by Clantern (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Pure risk his horse, LMFAO, yeah i suppose it would be a bit easy for link, but don't forget about the diguises that naked snake has (even though i put solid snake) and even a dog can't tell them apart, so maybe link can't.

but i suppose link might outsmart him.

#8 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Clantern says:

"Pure risk his horse, LMFAO, yeah i suppose it would be a bit easy for link, but don't forget about the diguises that naked snake has (even though i put solid snake) and even a dog can't tell them apart, so maybe link can't.but i suppose link might outsmart him."

Ha lol i know.

Yes he probably could out smart him. But then ice arrows and fire (if we're talking about just general Link, like all them in one) he could hit Snake with an ice arrow and he'd be stuck then.

#9 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man.....Megaton hammer to the face would be vicious.....

#10 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Oh man.....Megaton hammer to the face would be vicious....."

Yeah but would he be able to get close enough to Snake first, unless he froze him with an ice arrow then that'd be visious he'd just smash everywhere!

#11 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Flash says:

"Sparda says:
"Oh man.....Megaton hammer to the face would be vicious....."

Yeah but would he be able to get close enough to Snake first, unless he froze him with an ice arrow then that'd be visious he'd just smash everywhere!"

Yeah, Snake is too fast, but Link's weapons and magic put him over the top.

Megaton Hammer+Frozen Snake= FATALITY!!!!

#12 Posted by Clantern (666 posts) - - Show Bio

ahh but Snake brought down a couple of metal gears in his time, do you think link could do that? wait acctually i think he could.

Yeah lets leave this as a victory for Link

#13 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Clantern says:

"ahh but Snake brought down a couple of metal gears in his time, do you think link could do that? wait acctually i think he could.Yeah lets leave this as a victory for Link"

Lol. We're good.

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like link because something about his character doesn't really attract me. But he'll win this. Magic beats guns any day.

#15 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Link for the win! Unless he stumbled into a claymore, then bye bye Link.

#16 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Or if Snake puts down a naughty magazine to distract Link!

#17 Posted by lollercoaster9000 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving Link Nayru's Love in a fight against Snake is totally unfair.

#18 Posted by GalacticRavenous (350 posts) - - Show Bio

First we break the shield, then we break the Link

#19 Posted by Jodema (462 posts) - - Show Bio

Most definitely Link.

#20 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11599 posts) - - Show Bio

Op said all of Link's arsenal... This is a mismatch since it seems the Op forgot about Fierce Deity and Giant masks.

#21 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

Op said all of Link's arsenal... This is a mismatch since it seems the Op forgot about Fierce Deity and Giant masks.

and the watch power up from LoZ

#22 Edited by GrandSymbiote94 (11599 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandsymbiote94 said:

and the watch power up from LoZ

Watch power up?

#23 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandsymbiote94: The original LoZ had a stopwatch that froze time that could be dropped at random

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda/Items

#24 Posted by nickzambuto (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

What do Link's more powerful artifacts actually do? If it's full gear, couldn't Snake just switch on stealth camo and then snipe Link from about 2,000 yards away?

#25 Posted by GhostRavage (8791 posts) - - Show Bio

Link stomps...

What do Link's more powerful artifacts actually do? If it's full gear, couldn't Snake just switch on stealth camo and then snipe Link from about 2,000 yards away?

Lens of Truth mate. Reveals the hidden.