Link vs people my friend thinks link would beat. idiot.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gumflabica

Link vs Flash (he says link wins because his speed attack has to slow the game down and he doesnt seem to understand that flash moves faster than thought and could kill him faster than the mind can comprehend!)

Link vs Spectre (he says that if link dies the univers dies because the creators of the universe destroy it. he doesnt seem to understand that they cant destroy dc because they are deastroying links universe not dc)

Link vs Green Lantern (he says link could easily beat a green lantern because link can use his sword or some sh!t to make whatever he wants real. he doesnt seem to understand that a lantern ring works THE SAME F***ING WAY!)

"Ignorant"

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

LOL

This is hilarious, but....

@gumflabica said:

real. he doesnt seem to understand that a lantern ring works THE SAME FUCKING WAY!)

"Ignorant"

Yeah that's gonna get this thread locked.

Actually to be honest even without that this would be locked for stomp because all of these characters Link would lose against. (which means you're right)

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By jobiwankenobi

Yeah, I love Link. I think he is way cooler and way more badass than these guys, but that doesn't change the fact that they wipe the floor with him.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TERMINATORXX
No Caption Provided
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By ChaosBlazer

use your own common sense, it's obvious that Link could not win any of those matches