Link vs Naruto

• 137 results
Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tohoma: Alright, bit of an overly blunt statement, Naruto does indeed have a chance of winning.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Link have Djin's fire or any AoE magic? Because I am having a hard time seeing Link coming out of this unharmed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: He might not have supersonic speed but he definitely takes the advantage in speed against Link. What would Link do if Naruto, someone faster ran at him with a rasengan? He wouldn't be able to tank it with his durability that you claim is so much better than Naruto's.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Link gets pasted into the ground, like so many silent video game protagonists he is horribly overrated.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: He'd either A.) Block it with his shield and counter. B.) Hit him with a ranged sword blast. C.) Tank it and counter. He's tanked ganondorf's strongest attacks, I think he can handle a rasengan or two. Toon Link had essentially a spider sense for countering, that helps out a lot.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto has too many tricks plus his speed/agility are just plain better.

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Anal_Vomit

Ends In Sex.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: Do you really think he could tank it? You've seen what it can do right? It took down Pain. If anything HE has above average durability and that finished him. Also, if there are 20+ rasengan wielding Naruto's jumping at Link at once how could he block them from every angle with a shield? If we agreed that Naruto is faster then how is Link dodging every single Naruto clone running or jumping at him? I mean anyone could evade a couple of clones, but how could someone slower than him dodge and block every single one without breaking his shield or being tagged at least once?

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: Yes, I really do. If he can tank a dark magician, country reality warping, immortal being wielding the Triforce of power's strongest direct attacks, I think he can tank Naruto's Rasengan. I already said, Naruto swarming him might be a problem, but an extended spin strike will take care of quite a few of them. And while Naruto may have a slight speed advantage, Link's reaction speed isn't too shabby at all. His shield is meant to be indestructible so no Rasengan's are breaking his shield, and he may get tagged, but as I already said, he's tanked stronger attacks than rasengans.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar:

but those attacks add up really fast

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: Link wouldn't be able to even hurt Naruto. He would just keep using substitutions and shadow clones. It would be like a battle of attrition. Eventually one of his hundreds of clones would land a hit and that would slowly wear Link down, then he would get more and more hits. Link would probably run out of stamina or energy way faster than Naruto would.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: Link wouldn't be able to even hurt Naruto. He would just keep using substitutions and shadow clones. It would be like a battle of attrition. Eventually one of his hundreds of clones would land a hit and that would slowly wear Link down, then he would get more and more hits. Link would probably run out of stamina or energy way faster than Naruto would.

Now this is something i can agree on. It would be a battle of attrition if anything. Though the outcome of that battle is mainly one of opinion. I know Naruto has some of the highest natural Chakra and Stamina of any character, but i think Link who has adventured for days on end would be able to win out.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: That's true, but maybe his endless adventuring could be argued as game mechanics. Regardless, Naruto could just send hundreds of clones without even moving and would probably outlast Link. Unless there has been a time when he fights hundreds and hundreds of waves of enemies at once for hours and hours on end?

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: That's true, but maybe his endless adventuring could be argued as game mechanics. Regardless, Naruto could just send hundreds of clones without even moving and would probably outlast Link. Unless there has been a time when he fights hundreds and hundreds of waves of enemies at once for hours and hours on end?

No, but he has run gauntlets of enemies that had varied levels of skills and techniques required to defeat them. He's also had to save a town within 3 days, and while he fails(kinda), we know that time was of essence and that tatl wouldn't allow him to rest for 3 days, that's at least 3 days of adventuring, and i'm of the personal belief that Tri-force of courage grants some form of unlimited stamina, but besides that you're right, no proof his endless adventuring isn't a game mechanic.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: Well even if the tri-force did grant unlimited stamina would you be confident that Link would fight for hours and hours and hours without getting tagged even once by a rasengan? I feel like if he got hit even once it would wear him down and make him susceptible to even more spamming attacks.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: It's standard gear.

@cor_tsar: Well even if the tri-force did grant unlimited stamina would you be confident that Link would fight for hours and hours and hours without getting tagged even once by a rasengan? I feel like if he got hit even once it would wear him down and make him susceptible to even more spamming attacks.

No, he'll be hit i'm sure, but nothing proves that he gets wore down. That can be due to game mechanics, but the one time Link ever shows fatigue(i forget which game, but he actually pants when down to a heart or so and he isn't doing anything), he's always able to push through it. I personally consider that a feat of pain endurance, than anything. Naruto can win this, i'm just of the personal belief that Link takes a majority here. You also have to consider that Naruto can't spam hundreds and hundreds of clones all the time, he will run out of chakra.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: Yeah it's speculation whether or not it's game mechanics. Most characters would get wore down after tanking a rasengan so that's the way I see it. And Naruto would run out of chakra but not as fast as an average ninja, he could spam hundreds at first and then as he loses more and more chakra he just simply slowly decreases the amount of clones he sends.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: Yeah it's speculation whether or not it's game mechanics. Most characters would get wore down after tanking a rasengan so that's the way I see it. And Naruto would run out of chakra but not as fast as an average ninja, he could spam hundreds at first and then as he loses more and more chakra he just simply slowly decreases the amount of clones he sends.

I think we're gonna have to agree to disagree at this interval. Nice friendly chat man.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto hands down

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: Yeah it really was a good chat. They are both awesome characters.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

mastersword111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By mastersword111

Link would easily win. He has guardian arrows which can literally obliterate any living organism within seconds. plus link is MUCH faster than naruto. plus id say no nine tails and no sage and link gets no fierce deity mask. naruto does have a chance with one tail mode but he was defeated by sasuke while in one tail mode so link could just use spin attack bc magic is basically like chakura. Link has urbosa's fury and all other special attacks. he could use those on naruto bc lightning is kind of his weakness, flight is barely shown throughout the entire series, naruto is best at close combat and daruk's protection can deflect all of his attacks as long as the durability stays up, and link can heal himself back completely plus some extra hearts. and stasis can be used (as long as he upgrades it) on other beings including ganon himself! Remote bombs can be used as a distraction, magnesis can take all his ninja tools away from him and move them in midair, cryonis can let him walk on water like naruto, and camera is basically useless. the guardian armor is extreeeeeeeemely powerful and with the ancient bladesaw you can kill a moblin in two hits. and the savage lynel sword is the most powerful and would easily kill naruto. Link wins. all the people that say naruto wins don't know anything about zelda.

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto blitz and oneshots

Dathanatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto blitz and oneshots

Pretty much this. Link ain't even able to beat Cloud, Naruto would vape him with his weakest rasengan.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Link has some crazy hax. Especially composite

Not sure if Nardo can hang

mastersword111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equonox: dude, in age of calamity he destroys tons of enemies at a time, plus shadow clone jutsu is his weakest jutsu. they die in one hit!

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#132  Edited By Amendment50

Link is not well equipped to fight someone of Naruto's caliber.

mDemocracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-604f8f087c7dd
deactivated-604f8f087c7dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure.

I see a lot of people here underrating link. He’s extremely fast (flurry rush he can dodge an attack and counter with like 6 strikes in a fraction of a second. Also was able to completely turn around and block Revali’s arrow in a fraction of a second), has superhuman strength, magical abilities and plenty of OP gear.

Pr03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aren’t there various versions of Link some much stronger than others? Idk Link is too vague for me to guess who actually wins.

Pr03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Pr03

Link wins here.

Link has superior hax.

1. Urbosa's fury-

It can annihilate all Shadow Clones.

No Caption Provided

2. Daruk's protection-

A shield immune to all attacks, with a knockback of the enemy.

No Caption Provided

3. Stasis-

After the knockback effect from Daruk's protection, Link has enough time to activate Stasis, because Naruto's momentum will be lost after the knockback.

Stasis freezes Naruto in time, for 10 seconds.

No Caption Provided

4. One-shot attack-

During Stasis, those 10 seconds is enough for Link to obliterate Naruto to oblivion.

One-hit obliterator is a weapon that can one shot any enemy.

No Caption Provided

If not for this, Ancient Arrows also can annihilate just by a touch.

No Caption Provided

For anyone doubting my boy Link's combat speed-

!! Skip to 0:33 !!

Loading Video...

Anyone doubting Link's reaction speed-

He has FTL reactions, as we see him dodge lasers.

!! Skip to 0:35 !!

Loading Video...

and parry laser attacks- above video !! Skip to 1:38 !!

Additional-

Link can even see Lightspeed lasers in slow motion, such is his reaction speed.

Loading Video...