JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JohnnyZ256

1) Who is taller?

2) Boxing match: No shield, armor for Link. His hearts match the length of Little Mac's energy bar.

3) Little Mac and Link vs. Everyone from NES' Mike Tyson's Punchout (Glass Joe, Von Kaiser, Piston Honda, Bald Bull, Don Flamenco, Soda Pop Popinski, Mr. Sandman, Super Macho Man, Mike Tyson, King Hippo, and The Great Tiger).

The individuals meet in a gigantic boxing ring (14 times the size of the real thing). Link has access to all of his NES accoutrements, with the exception of potion and armor. He may use any of his gear that he wishes, but if he accidentally destroys Little Mac, then his team automatically loses.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Wolfrazer

1. Depends on the incarnation of Link, though OoT Link is 5'7

2. Boxing match?....Link can take quite a beating from those that can destroy rocks, leaves creators in the ground, destroy castle stone, etc. He has shown enough strength to punch back enemies that are taller than him and he does show quick speed/agility. He does mostly use his legs for attacks though, which is rather impressive, not so much his fists. Though I'm not sure of Mac's ability, I think he could win, though it may take quite a few hits to KO Link considering what damage he can withstand, plus Link's speed. But Link could also take the win.

3. Round 3? Link and Mac.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By tparks

Is there any feats for Mac besides in-game? Mike Tyson might win round 3. I never could beat that guy!!!