Link Vs Iron man

BigBossGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Iron man has been teleported to Hyrule by Dr. Doom. Link, seeing him appear in Hyrule castle, assumes he is an enemy. The castle is clear of pedestrians. so neither has to worry about injuring innocents. Iron man is determined to beat Link and ask what he knows of Doom (assuming link can talk). Link is determined to beat Iron man and ask what he knows of Ganondorf. neither is speaking up so they fight who wins?

-Mark 42 IM

-no BFR

-Link is limited to Master sword, Hylian shield, bow and arrow (no bomb arrows), Hook shot, and bombs.

-IM can fly upto 100 ft.

-Victory by Death or KO

who wins?

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Iron Man blast an hole in his stomach.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

......What?...

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jacthripper

IM kills link and sleeps with Zelda

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

Link destroys him.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Mark 42 suit would be more than enough to withstand anything that Link could throw at Iron Man, considering the suit is made from an advanced titanium alloy that can resist powerful attacks, including energy attacks.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, the Master Sword is only effective against evil enemies. Tony isn't evil, so whatever spiritual/mystical attributes it has wouldn't work on him. It would just be a regular metal sword banging against a titanium alloy. Not very effective. As far as the rest of Link's arsenal goes, unfortunately I don't think it would cause that much damage.

As far as Link's defenses, the Hylian Shield can withstand very heavy damage and not break. Although, prolonged exposure to Iron Man's repulsor beams might be too much for it. Not to mention, the Mark 42's Unibeam is one the strongest and most powerful Unibeam's of all the armors. I think he would need Nayru's Love protection, which he doesn't have in this scenario.

I love Link in all the Zelda games, but I believe he is simply outclassed here. Iron Man FTW.