#1 Posted by thelastlife0726 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Finn gets his Demon sword, and Link gets the Master Sword.

#2 Posted by Iamlovewithin500 (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

Finn I love Finn <3

#3 Edited by wildvine (9029 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't make me choose. Okay Finn. sorry Link.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Link would stomp him

#5 Posted by whacknasty (5608 posts) - - Show Bio

Finn seems to be growing in the "toon force". I can't see him losing to anyone unless they have more experience with this force or just more of it (like Bugs Bunny). : )

I also love Adventure Time, so my opinion may be a teeny bit biased...lol

#6 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to go with adult Link here. 

#7 Posted by stormphoenix (929 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

I have to go with adult Link here.

Agreed I think this would be the first time and first person Link would laugh at someone. Link.....well yea what this person said ^^^^

#8 Posted by morgrim (1027 posts) - - Show Bio

link should win cuz finn lost to a cat creature while link fights monsters like that all the time

#9 Posted by thelastlife0726 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@whacknasty: The cartoon seems to be relativally grounded. Besides the supernatural and crazy stuff, there's no, like, pianos and safes falling out of thin air, or surviving falling off of cliffs. Death is a real thing in this show, and people get hurt if they get punched.

#10 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@whacknasty: I've seen all the episodes of Adventure Time and there is very minimal toon force Finn's been beaten, while Link has taken down very large and powerful foes.

Along with master swordsman expertise and superhuman attributes Link wins.

#11 Posted by rccsnare (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Link would bitch slap finn with Din's fire Navi annoys finn link goes for the bitch slap.

#12 Posted by Libertyprime (1384 posts) - - Show Bio

@rccsnare said:

Link would bitch slap finn with Din's fire Navi annoys finn link goes for the bitch slap.

This.

#13 Posted by lemurboy123 (268 posts) - - Show Bio

i think link even though i love adventure time

#14 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

This was done once with Young Link.

Either way Link will 93 him.

#15 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Finn the human if he got the toon force

#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23503 posts) - - Show Bio

Finn's sword is one of those "cut through everything" swords, the Master sword is decidedly not. The demon sword will slice the mastersword apart, and then go through a very surprised link.

#17 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Link.

#18 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6110 posts) - - Show Bio

Finn the Human

#19 Posted by Clark_EL (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

Link

#20 Posted by Link_229 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@vrakmul: Common I The Master Sword is a Sacred Sword and forged by Gods with blessed ligth and Finn's Demon Sword was just forged by his dad and some drops of demon blood while Link can get one of those no time and on top of that Link Survived on a deathbattle with cloud.

#21 Edited by Vrakmul (23503 posts) - - Show Bio

@link_229 said:

@vrakmul: Common I The Master Sword is a Sacred Sword and forged by Gods with blessed ligth and Finn's Demon Sword was just forged by his dad and some drops of demon blood while Link can get one of those no time and on top of that Link Survived on a deathbattle with cloud.

That post was made so long ago that I honestly forgot I even posted on this topic. :/

#22 Edited by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

@vrakmul said:

Finn's sword is one of those "cut through everything" swords, the Master sword is decidedly not. The demon sword will slice the mastersword apart, and then go through a very surprised link.

hylainshield is indestructible

#23 Edited by Pfcoolio14 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahem

#24 Posted by Juiceboks (8520 posts) - - Show Bio

Finn stands absolutely no chance against most incarnations of Link.

#25 Posted by dondave (36561 posts) - - Show Bio

Link

#26 Posted by tasir (303 posts) - - Show Bio

cmon finn is to childish link will just slice him he has the triforce of courage

#27 Posted by Pfcoolio14 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

@tasir: Adventure time is a bit more serious than you think.

#28 Edited by tasir (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@pfcoolio14 i know i watch the show every week but finn as a whole needs to grow up the show does get quite mature however recently thjose are marciline based episodes

#29 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10877 posts) - - Show Bio

@tasir said:

@pfcoolio14 i know i watch the show every week but finn as a whole needs to grow up the show does get quite mature however recently thjose are marciline based episodes

he's 14 he has the right maturity for his age

#30 Posted by russellmania77 (15020 posts) - - Show Bio

link will exterminate the last of the human race

#31 Edited by tasir (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones i know that however child link is more mature finn will call Link a butt get his asskicked and his final words will be

"My life is like a fart" then link decapitates him

#32 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7430 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Cooldes (4067 posts) - - Show Bio

woah woah guys...

i don't think you guys have watched adventure time...

Finn will definitely not be losing this one.

esp. since the ONLY items they are allowed, are listed in the OP.

#34 Posted by Juiceboks (8520 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

woah woah guys...

i don't think you guys have watched adventure time...

Finn will definitely not be losing this one.

esp. since the ONLY items they are allowed, are listed in the OP.

Are you seriously suggesting Finn is a greater swordsman than Link?

#35 Posted by Cooldes (4067 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Are you suggesting the opposite?

Not only this but Finn is a Ninja of the Ice, Has ridiculous+ Durability, he's A couple tonner+, Great H2H skills as well as his swordsmanship, amazing reaction timing(deflecting engery beams with ease), and his demon sword is one of those "cut through anything" swords.

finn could also BFR by saying "Kee Oth Rama Pancake".

#36 Posted by Juiceboks (8520 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@juiceboks: Are you suggesting the opposite?

Not only this but Finn is a Ninja of the Ice, Has ridiculous+ Durability, he's A couple tonner+, Great H2H skills as well as his swordsmanship, amazing reaction timing(deflecting engery beams with ease), and his demon sword is one of those "cut through anything" swords.

finn could also BFR by saying "Kee Oth Rama Pancake".

Yes..anyone with an inkling of Link's skill and physical prowess would do the same.

He was a ninja for one episode. Never again. His durability varies and he has no defense against getting cut to shreds. A couple tonner is pushing it. His h2h skills are laughable compared to people who are actually trained in martial arts and who's knowledge of fighting techniques extends past flying kicks and punches. The demon sword was made from a couple drops of demon blood and Jake's dad. There's nothing suggesting it's indestructible let alone on par with the Master Sword.

#37 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5784 posts) - - Show Bio

Link

#38 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid that survived throwing himself in a volcano for the luz (Finn)

Yah Finn is too aggressive and crazy to get put down by link.

#39 Edited by Juiceboks (8520 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid that survived throwing himself in a volcano for the luz (Finn)

Yah Finn is too aggressive and crazy to get put down by link.

The lava didn't even burn through his hat. Serious PIS right there. Or toon force even. Still..Master Sword should slice Finn up pretty nice like.

#40 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Juiceboks (8520 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Edited by Cooldes (4067 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: the lava did burn his hat, and then right after he jumped into the volcano! he also dated flame princess! he both of his legs broken backward by a stag and he said "whatever" ! finn's durability shouldn't be questioned.

#43 Posted by Juiceboks (8520 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@juiceboks: the lava did burn his hat, and then right after he jumped into the volcano! he also dated flame princess! he both of his legs broken backward by a stag and said "whatever" ! finn's durability shouldn't be questioned.

It charred his hat but it was still intact. The fact that the stag just bucked him into a pole and caused his legs to be broken is testament enough to how durable he can be shown to be. It varies depending on the episode.

#44 Posted by Cooldes (4067 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: things will always vary. episode by episode. game by game.

you haven't said why you think link > yet though .-.

#45 Edited by StrictlyAnime (864 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes @juiceboks @thelastlife0726

My question is what incarnation of Link is this? The most recent one "Skyward Sword" Or is it a merge of all 11 Links that have all existed

#46 Posted by Angryprune (732 posts) - - Show Bio

I <3 FINN!

But sadly he is out matched :(

#47 Posted by DeathHero61 (6092 posts) - - Show Bio

link wins this to easily, he has ten generations of experience, has multiple different powers with his master sword and actually trains. Finn has no durability feats or speed feats what so ever.